• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Start Of A Beautiful Reflexology Tickling Relationship (f/m)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
(For a little more perspective, you can also see my post from four weeks ago on this same subject, or the "March Madness" entries in my blog.)

I was back for my four-week follow-up appointment after the incredible and surprising experience of being gleefully and skillfully tickled by my reflexology masseuse when I'd asked. Based on the enthusiasm of her tickling, this time I was hoping to extend it from "30 seconds" to a few minutes and even establish it as a regular feature.

I'd planned to wait until the end of the session to see what she'd do, and then react accordingly with a well-rehearsed script. But then about 10 minutes into the appointment I got an unexpected opening. Few of you have probably experienced reflexology, but it does lead to a full-body tingle as various toxins are massaged loose from... well, wherever they were. So I made a comment about that, how it was definitely working, how anyone who's ever doubted reflexology ought to try it once and eat their words, etc. Then after a few seconds I said, "I think I'll have to have you tickle me for a few minutes at the end again to snap out of it."

"Sure thing," she said with a happy lilt.

(cue angels singing)

Now I had 30 euphoric minutes for heart-pounding anticipation, mixed in with the general woozy effects of the massage itself.

The conversation continued to breeze along. In fact, it came up that besides reflexology she's also a believer in reiki. In hindsight I think this type of open-mindedness in her nature is why she was so carefree about the tickling.

The upside of the anticipation was that the massage seemed to last much longer than 45 minutes. But at last she did that tell-tale tapping of the pads of her fingers up and down the tops of my feet, winding down the end of the "usual" massage.

Slowly she lifted the sheet off of my right foot, which had still been covered. Then she sat down on a stool to get them at eye level.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"All right, three minutes... I can take it," I said back with a small hint of determination.

And it was on.

She started slowly gliding her nails up and down the sole of my right foot. Not the fingertips, mind you, the nails, as if she knew instinctively that it would be more ticklish. Plus she went after foot that had been untouched for a while, as if she knew it would be more sensitive. She gradually sped up, and brought all ten nails into the act. Spidering up into the arches, down to the heels, and tracing them up both sides of the foot. She'd turn her hands sideways for a different angle, and linger in different spots as I squirmed with increasingly desperate (and reasonably stifled, yet obvious) laughter.

She had provided me with a pillow at the beginning of the appointment, so while I couldn't make clean eye contact I could still read her expression with my peripheral vision.

She was grinning with pearly whites from ear to ear. Leaning in close with focus.

She was LOVING this!

I'd occasionally read TMF stories of others who had told similar tales of finding a masseuse like this. Naturally I'd written it off as the fortune of a privileged few. But now I was living that dream.

She mixed it up. Hopping back and forth between the feet, then going after both at the same time. Smiling all the while, like she'd just won a million bucks. Between giggles I made a remark about those awesome nails, and she seized on it when I mentioned the underside of my toes.

Again I must say I played my part perfectly. Kept the heels mostly anchored, and never defended one foot with the other, but swayed them around at a rate fast enough to show how crazily it tickled, but slowly enough that she could easily chase them and enjoy the conquest. Laughed as if I was enjoying it playfully, not erotically (though I was).

I'm pretty sure she gave me five minutes of it.

After getting dressed and as I walked out of the room, she was sitting in the hall scribbling down an address on a piece of paper, then handed it to me.

It was a web site so that I could schedule monthly appointments with her.

I tipped her nearly 100%. And scheduled six months of appointments as soon as I got home.

Away we go!

That sounds wonderful! After another one or two appointments, you should inquire as to whether an all-tickling session is possible.

My friend, you should count yourself extremely fortunate to have found a masseuse as awesome as her. That is a really fantastic story :D

I remember you showing us her photo - she is beautiful and sounds amazing! Awesome! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back