• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time Belly tickling Part 1 M/F Long story

Would you tickle her belly? Did you like this story?

• Yes I would tickle her belly

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I would not tickle her belly

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I liked the story

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • I did not like the story

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

scadanm

Part 1
This is my frist time posting here, hope some of you enjoy this.

I used to hang out with this girl who liked me but in no way shape or form did she like being tickled. In fact she had told me on more than one occation that she hated being tickled. At the time I think she was 20 years old. To me there is no better tickle than tickling a girl who hates being tickled! Its true tickle torture for them. Because she was into me she hung out at my place a lot and I took advantage of any chance I got to tickle her stomach (image attached). She had a nice belly, not toned but soft with a tiny bit of a buldge in the middle, just enough to give her tummy a nice shape. He belly button was deep, and it resembled the shape of a diamond when you looked at it from the front. I would do little pokes and grabs here and there to test the waters, see how she reacts. Of course with each tickle I wanted to tickle more, and not just more tickling but more aggressive tickling. We all know how that feels. Anyway, this is my story of my first time pinning my friend down and tickling her stomach.
We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie, I had already snuck in a few moderate tickles but that just wasn’t enough for me. I asked her if she wanted a back rub, this usually is a successful way for me to get a girl who is not into tickling into a vulnerable tickling position without her even realizing it until its too late. She was more than happy to accept. I smiled.
I told her she should take her shirt off, she did and she lay down on her stomach on the couch with her arms laid above her head her face on a pillow. I straddled her butt, making sure I sat more towards her legs, I wouldn’t want to block access to her lower back and of course her lower sides. I did as I said I would, I massaged her back and shoulders, but as I massaged I slowly incorporated the sides of her ribs and tummy into my massage. She did not object. I didn’t force anything, only massaging to the point at which her body met the couch. I didn’t want to distract her by forcing my hands between her and the couch, not yet anyway. Hehe.
As I continued massages, I slowly started making my touches lighter and lighter as I touched her ribs and sides. I would start up high, on the sides of her ribs and slide my fingers down to the sides of her tummy and back up again in one smooth motion. Then I started moving my fingers up and down only adding in spidery finger movements. As I did this I could feel a small amount muscle spasm right were her rib cage ended and her belly began, her arms moved a little as well. I stopped and asked her what was wrong? She said “It tickles.”. I giggled and said “oh”, then continued massages without tickling for a bit. I repeated this a couple times over.
I finally felt it was time to get a little more aggressive. I again did what I described above but this time when she started squirming I didn’t stop. I grabbed a hold of both her sides, wrapping my fingers around to her tummy underneath and started squeezing. She immediately brought her arms down to stop the tickling as she was laughing. She tried to grab my fingers with hers to stop the tickling but I just pulled away and grabbed higher or lower on her sides, repeating as she tried to stop me. My fingers dug into her soft belly, I could feel the muscle spasmaing as I squeezed. She tried to twist her body both ways to get a better advantage to stop me but was considerably larger than her so she was not able to budge me. Actually, in doing so she gave me more belly to target. At one point she managed to get twisted onto her left side and shoulder to the point that she was still pinned but she could look at me. I stopped tickling her for a second and looked at her belly that she now had presented to me. It was so sexy in that position. I said to her “ thank you, you made it easier to get your belly” as I immediately grabbled with my right hand the middle of her belly and started claw tickling her with fingers on one side of her belly button and my thumb on the other. As soon as my hand started tickling her she said “awh crapp” and laid back down flat on my hand trapping it under her. I leaned forward a little using my left hand to hold one of her arms to prevent her from getting back up. She was trapped, before she was able to grab at my hands, now she only had one arm free but she couldn't get it to my hand that was trapped under her belly squeezing and squeezing. She laughed a deep belly laugh and begged me to stop. I didn’t stop yet, I had to push her a little longer as that is what I like to do. I could feel her entire body struggle to escaped the tickling but she couldn’t. She had no choice but to take it. And take it she did.
I pushed her a little further then stopped, after all she hates being tickled and I don’t want to push too hard and have her not want to come back. When I stopped she actually asked “Why would you do that”. I hadn’t yet told her about my tickle fetish, as our relationship was just starting out. So she really didn’t get why I would tickle her so much. She had never been tickled like that before (I learned this later on in our relationship) This wasn’t a long tickle session, at least not the aggressive tickling part. I only tortured her for about a minute or so over all.
This wasn’t the end of her tickling for the night. I rubbed her back a bit more then grabbed her sides and lifted myself off her a little so as to allow me to turn her over onto her back but not get all the way off of her. She asked “What are you doing?” I told her it was time to massage the front side. She was skeptical but submissive.
I will tell you all about that in part 2 if everyone liked this story.

Attachments

• Belly part 1.jpg
    Belly part 1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Nice story....and looks like a really nice 'lee hehe ;). Look forward to part 2 :).....

I wouldn't have gone the aggressive route personally, but thats the type of tickling you enjoy so to each their own! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back