• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown Part Two F/F and FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Jenni hated having to wait. There weren't many things that brought her down, but waiting was one of them. The college library she went to had a magnificent computer lab, but all were occupied at the moment. She leaned against the wall patiently for one to free up.

She was a very pretty girl. Raven hair hung down past her shoulders. It accentuated her brown eyes perfectly. Her naturally curvy form and large breasts made it difficult for any guy to complain.

Phillip, a somewhat stuck up boy she had seen from time to time in the hall was whispering angrily into his cell phone while he was online. Another thing Jenni hated was when people were angry or upset. If she had her way, everybody would be laughing all the time. This is why she had started a clown act in which she performed, mostly at children's parties. She loved making people laugh. She wondered what Phillip was so angry about. He was cute, she thought. Short brown hair, pale skin, thin build, and a handsome face. She began to eavesdrop on his conversation.

He was talking to Amy, his girlfriend. Jenni couldn't make out much but it was clear they were having issues. How terrible, Jenni thought. Both of them are upset.

Suddenly she thought back to a couple of weeks earlier. The fun she had had with the gloomy dad after his son's birthday party. She didn't think Phillip had ever noticed her around. Maybe, just maybe, there was something she could do...

Phillip got up and left. Jenni sat down at the computer and saw that he had forgotten to close out his session. She almost turned to tell him but then she looked at the screen and saw what he had been looking at. She suppressed a giggle and looked back at him. He was searching a bookshelf for something. She tilted her head a bit to get a different angle. She smiled. He wasn't searching for a book. He was showing his back to the group of various students so they wouldn't see the erection straining a bit in his jeans. But Jenni saw it. She turned back to the screen.

Then she read the story he had pulled up on Ticklingforum.com.

She could definitely help out...

Phillip walked to his apartment door. Next to it stood Amy. Her emerald eyes and short blonde hair would normally make her face look so bright, but not now.

“We need to talk” Amy said bluntly.

“About what?” Phillip asked.

“Can I please come in?”

“Don't know why you want to. You are just gonna leave after a few minutes.” Phillip sounded harsh.

“Please?” She asked pleadingly.

He thought for a moment.

“Fine.” He sighed.

They walked into the kitchen area of Phillip's apartment. Amy sat down at the little table in the corner and ran her fingers through her hair nervously. Phillip reached into the fridge to get a beer and then sat down across from her at the table.

“So what is up?” He asked.

“It's been 2 weeks since we slept together” Amy replied softly, “Are you just not attracted to me anymore?”

“What if I am not?”

“Phillip, you haven't given me any direction. How am I supposed to make you happy when you don't seem to respond to anything I do?”

“It's just hard for me to...”

“Too what?” Amy interrupted.

Phillip thought about how to answer for a moment, but there was a knock at the door. He sighed.

“Give me a sec.” He got up to walk to the door.

He opened the door and only had 2 seconds to grasp the image: the heavy make-up... the wide grin... the satin outfit... and the rag being pressed against his mouth...

Phillip started to come to. He was tied naked to a wicker chair in his living room. His wrists were strapped to the armrests on the chair and his ankles were splayed wide open. His ankles were tied to two other heavy chairs in front of him. His legs were out straight so he found it incredibly difficult to move them. He may as well have had someone sitting on each calf.

He looked down and saw Amy. Her nude body was tied spread eagle to his old air mattress. The ropes bound her from underneath where she was laying, wrapping around the mattress completely. She looked like she was still unconscious.

Jenni walked into the room carrying her bag and looked at him quizically.

“Oh good. You're awake.”

Phillip was quite confused. A clown? A female clown? What kind of burglar would dress as a...

“I'm not here to rob you if that's what you're worried about.” Jenni said, as if she was reading his mind.

“What do you want?”

“I want a couple answers, Mister.” Jenni said wagging a maternal finger at him. “Why so glum the last few days. I have been watching you and both you and your girl seem so depressed.”

“That is none of your fucking business! That's personal.”

“And how!” Jenni struck back with a silly tone in her voice.

Phillip couldn't believe this. She was mocking him.

“You sure you don't wanna tell me what's wrong?” Jenni asked.

“Yes.”

“Are you REALLY sure?”

“Yes.”

“Are you REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER...

“Look, Bozo bitch, I told you the first time!” Phillip snapped.

Jenni gave him the briefest of angry glares, but only for a second before the happy smile returned to her face.

“Well, you know what? It's okay. I'll ask your girlfriend.”

Jenny plopped down on the air mattress. The force jolted Amy awake. Amy almost flipped out when she saw Jenni in full clown getup. But then her eyes became transfixed on Jenni's magnificent bosom. Jenni caught on and smiled as she bounced a couple times slightly, causing them to jiggle. Amy blushed a little.

“So you aren't only into guys, huh?” Jenni remarked.

“No... I mean...” Amy stammered.

“It's gonna be a big night for revelations. I can feel it!” Jenni said happily

Phillip didn't know what to think. He had no idea Amy harbored bi-sexual tendencies.

“I am here to help you two out” Jenni said in a friendly tone to Amy.

“What do you mean?” Amy asked.

Jenni lovingly stroked Amy's cheek with her white, velvet gloved hand.

“I am gonna make you two happy again.” Jenny answered “I already know how to make Phillip happy though. So that just leaves you. What is wrong with you? You can tell me.”

Jenni began to caress her chest daintily through her saitn top as Amy stared, hypnotized by the wonderful globes in front of her.

“I... I don't know how...” She stammered.

“What, honey?”

“I don't know... how to turn him on.” Amy finally admitted.

“Oh dear. He hasn't told you.” Jenni looked up at Phillip somewhat accusingly. “You know, Phillip. It seems to me that Amy here really cares about you and wants to know your little secret.”

Phillip became stubborn.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” He said, stone-faced.

“Oh you don't?” Jenni smiled. “That's okay. I think I know how to get the truth out of ya.”

Jenni turned back to look down at Amy.

“You have beautiful skin, girl.” Jenni commented and then added with a wink, “You don't mind if I touch, do you?”

Amy slowly nodded no and blushed a little more.

Jenni caressed Amy's neck and shoulder area with both hands. She breathed in deep and huskily, letting Amy watch her breasts inflate a bit with her breathing. Amy sighed with pleasure.

“So lovely.” Jenni muttered as she placed her velvet hands on Amy's D cups and fondled teasingly, using only a little bit of pressure. Just enough to feel Amy's nipples stiffen under her touch. Amy shut her eyes and relaxed while Jenni massaged her chest.

Then, something happened. Jenni's pinky finger ever-so-slightly grazed one of Amy's ribs. Amy bit her lip to fight back a giggle. It tickled. Her eyes still shut, she hoped Jenni hadn't noticed.

Jenni kept rubbing. She began to catch Amy's scent from between her legs. Jenni got a little wet in return. She was rubbing in a circular motion.

Then, it happened again. The pinky grazed the same rib. Amy began to worry. Surely Jenni didn't realize what she was doing. But her hands rubbing in such a repetitive motion... every couple of seconds, the same rib was grazed.

Amy felt Jenni's hands apply a little more pressure. The pinky tease was more noticeable now. A ticklish smile formed on Amy's face but she quickly moaned, trying to imply that it was only the sexual stimulation tugging at the corners of her lips. The smile disappeared, but then nearly came back at the next stroke. What was Jenni doing?

Now she felt the other pinky stroking the same rib on her other side. Jenni wouldn't stop rubbing, wouldn't stop stroking. The smile came back to Amy's face. Her eyes opened, she looked up at Jenni's smiling face.

“Tickle tickle...” Jenni whispered quietly enough that only Amy could hear.

“Hehehe” Amy giggled a little. She tried to regain composure.

“Coochie coo...” Jenni whispered again.

“Hehehehe...” Another giggle.

Jenni pinched Amy's erect nipples.

“Oooo” Amy moaned.

Jenni moved her fingers to Amy's taught ribcage and began running her fingertips up and down. Amy went pink in the face and bit her lip again. She began to squirm a little. She looked back up at Jenni. Jenni gave Amy a knowing grin.

“Tickle tickle. Just let it out.” Jenni said. Amy broke.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Atta girl.”

Now that the dam was broken, Jenni's fingers wandered down to Amy's tummy and danced across the tender flesh. The soft feel of the gloves was to much for Amy.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe tiihihihihiickles...”

“I know, sweetie. But at least you are laughing. Isn't this fun?”

Playfulness was the key, Jenni thought. A teasing mood was necessary. Make her feel like a child. Like a giggly little girl.

“Such a cute widdle tummy. Look at my magic dancing fingers.” Jenni suggested.

Amy looked down as Jenni's fingers mimicked the Can Can and Jenni hummed along.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy's laughter reached a new pitch.

“Knees! Knees! Knees!” Jenni cheered as she drew little circles around Amy's kneecaps.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

“I just made up a poem!” Jenni said. She cleared her throat.

“Knees knees
Tickle them please
Make her giggle. Make her wheeze.
Nothing makes her so happy as these
Little tickles on her knees”

“STOHOHHOHOOOPPPPPP”

Jenni stopped and let Amy catch her breath.

“Hey, Amy” Jenni said, “Check out Big Phil over there.”

Amy breathed in and out as she turned to see Phillip with the biggest erection she had seen him have.

“I don't understand.” Amy admitted.

Jenni answered. “Tickling turns him on.”

“No it doesn't.” Phil argued. He was stubborn and embarrassed. Jenni leaned down to whisper in Amy's ear.

“Ever wonder if he is ticklish? Wanna find out?”

Jenni pulled her head back up. Amy smiled evilly at Phillip and nodded yes to Jenni. Jenni Got up and untied Amy. Amy stood and stretched out a little. She and Jenni exchanged a glance and then they both looked at Phillip. They laughed girlishly and slowly approached the bound boy.

“So...” Jenni asked “Are you... tickly?

Phillip looked up at her with a determined face.

“No. I'm noh-ot.” Jenni had poked his side as he spoke.

Jenni turned and sat down in the chair that held Phillip's bound left foot, facing him. She then motioned for Amy to sit in the right one. Amy obliged.

“I don't think he is telling the truth. Do you?” Jenni started to lazily draw a gloved finger slowly up and down the sole of the foot in front of her. Amy saw what Jenni was up to and followed suit, repeating the motion on the right foot in front of her. Phillip pursed his lips in determination.

“Oh, no.” Amy was getting turned on by the little game they were playing with him and how hard his cock seemed to get. “I think there might be a box of giggles locked up in this little boy.”

“I think so, too. You know what they say: Only time will tell.” Jenni agreed.

“Well, in that case, I would say it's good that we have all night.” Amy said happily.

The two girls stroked up and down the soles of his feet, slowly and patiently. Phillip clenched his eyes shut and tried to block it out.

“You know... he might not be ticklish after all.” Amy said.

“Oh? What makes you say that?” Jenni inquired.

“Well, I am ticklish on my feet and I can't stand being tickled there. I wouldn't be able to hold in laughter for long if I felt fingertips teasing my feet. So gentle. So soft.”

“Oh, I know.” Jenny agreed again. “Soft fingers are the worst. Especially when the skin on the feet is so thin. All the nerves being tormented like that? Couldn't do it. I would be giggling my head off.

SHUT UP, Phillip thought. Please stop talking. He felt a slight tug at the corners of his lips, urging them to lift into a smile.

“Thank god he is not ticklish though. Otherwise he would simply be beside himself right now.”

“I know. It would be so horrible. And he can't even pull back his feet.” Jenni said “He would just have to sit there and laugh and laugh. Ooh! His toes just wiggled a little.”

“Same here. I wonder why.”

“You know what I love, Amy?”

“What's that?

“To sing. I love to sing. In the shower, karaoke, in the car.”

“Oh, me too. It's so fun.”

“And just making up melodies like 'tickle tickle tickle'...” Jenni sang softly.

“Or 'Gitsy gitsy goo'” Amy added, singing in a slightly higher key.

Phillip snorted, trying to hold back laughter.

“Oh my, what was that?” Amy asked.

“I have no idea” Jenny responded. “He's not ticklish so it can't be that.”

“No. It can't be. You're right.”

“God I can't stand being tickled.” Jenny said.

“Me neither. I am insanely ticklish. Especially on my feet.”

They kept stroking, and stroking, and stroking...

“You know what makes it worse though, Amy: When you can't see it coming.”

Jenni gently wiggled a finger under Phillip's outstretched knee.

“Heheheheheheheyyy”

“Yay, he IS ticklish!” Amy said

“Yay” Jenni responded. They began tickling his feet in earnest.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Phillip laughed harder than he could remember.

Jenny opened the buttons on her front enough to expose her giant breasts. She then knelt down I front of the chair.

“I think it's high time for a titty tickle. Don't you, Amy?”

“Oh yes indeed!” Amy got down in front of the foot she was tickling. Jenni and Amy both grabbed one of their breasts and started to use their nipples to tickle Phillip's soles. An interesting thing happened. Phillip's feet were tickled, but so were the girls since both were highly sensitive on their chests. Al three were giggling madly.

“Hehehehehehehe Hey Ahahamyyy. Tickle tihickle tickle hehehehehehe”

“Coochie coochie coohohohohoooo” Amy answered. They all laughed. The nipples got hard and after a few minutes they stopped.

Jenni and Amy walked up to Phillip's upper body. Jenni wiggled her index fingers under his arms and on his ribs

“Tiggle tiggle tiggle!” She said in a goofy voice.

“Hehehehehehehehehhehehhehehehehhehehehehhehe”

“I wonder...” Amy thought out loud as she gave his balls a gentle tickle. He spasmed violently.

“Oh yeah, balls are really ticklish. Especially when they are pulled in tight like that. You have to use a very gentle touch though. Like a feather. Here, try this.” Jenni pulled off her gloves and gave them to Amy before going back to Phillip's ribs and armpits. Amy put the gloves one and began grazing his scrotum with an excruciatingly gentle touch.

“AAAAAGGGHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Amy laughed sadistically and repeated the touch.

“Way to make him scream, girl.” Jenni congratulated “Keep caressing those little giggle globes. Make him jump out of his skin! Tiggle tiggle tiggle Phillip! You look so happy!”

“I think he's gonna blow soon”

Jenni reached down and tickled his hips.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!”

Amy began to plant ultra- soft kisses on each of his balls. In doing so, her nose tickled the underside of his cock. Amy quickly returned to using her devilish fingertips on the sides of his balls.

“Hey,” Amy addressed Jenni. “He's gonna need a catcher here real soon. Do you mind?”

Jenni smiled warmly. “Not at all, Sweetheart.”

Jenni crouched down in front of him. Amy was still able to maneuver her fingertips to target his ticklish scrotum. Jenni pressed her full breasts against his hard cock and began simultaneously using her nipples on his tummy. Jenni looked up into his eyes and sang.

“Tiggle tiggle tiggle...”

Amy joined in after finding a special patch of nerves on the seam of his scrotum. They both sang.

“Tiggle tiggle tiggle tiggle tiggle tiggle tiggle...”

Phillip screamed and cum shot all over Jenni's soft bossom. But the girls didn't stop. They kept tickling and tickling and tickling and tickling til he fainted.

Jenni and Amy both stood up. Jenni grabbed a couple tissues and wiped herself off before closing up her top. Amy looked at her with a grin.

“We have to do this again sometime.”

Jenni returned the smile.

“Definitely”

The model who inspired "Jenni". Sans make-up.
4.jpg

I enjoyed this part very much as well -- I especially liked the moment between Jenni and Amy.

Just the entire duration of the Jenni-tickling-Amy portion. They had this nice dynamic that didn't depend on Phillip to work.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back