• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shakira – ‘laughing into the night’

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Shakira – ‘laughing into the night’

Shakira had just finished a huge gig at a US arena – the beautiful Columbian star went off stage barefooted and headed for her dressing room,
She reached her dressing room but noticed the door was slightly open, she began to look around suspiciously wondering what was going on, suddenly the door swung open and a man appeared – it was just Tom a guy who prepared her dressing room,
Shakira: “Oh! You scared me to death!”
Tom: “I’m so sorry I was just getting everything ready for you”
Shakira: “That’s ok… thank you”
Tom: “OK well I best be off for now – see ya!”
Shakira: “Yeah bye”
Shakira was shook up but she took a deep breath and sat down on her couch, she put her feet up and relaxed – and then she began to think about her next few gigs, after a short while she stood up and moved over to the table which was full of food and drink, she picked up a coke and opened it – but as she tilted her head back to take a drink – she noticed a man in the mirror dressed black standing behind her, she spat the drink out just as the man placed a white cloth over her mouth, she tried to scream but was muffled and the chloroform quickly knocked Shakira out.

She woke up to find her self on the floor – she felt strange and tried to get up, it was at that point she realized her hands were bound behind her back – and then she noticed her ankles were tied-up tight,
Terrible thoughts crossed her mind and she yelled out for help – but a voice quietly interrupted her and said: “It’s no use….. Everyone has gone home now”
S: “What’s….what’s going on?….. Who are you?…. why am I tied up?”
The man paused and slowly knelt next to Shakira, “Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you”
Shakira sobbed and begged the man not to do anything,
“Let me go! Pleassseee take my things take anything just don’t hurt me – oh please don’t do anything to me I beg you”
The man put his hand over her mouth and calmed her down,
“sssssshhhhhhhh! Listen to me…….. I promise I will not hurt you! The reason you are tied up is because I don’t want you to run away”
Shakira’s voice trembled with fear “So what are you going to do to me?”
“How about if I said I just wanted to tickle you?”
Shakira frowned but firmly replied, “What if I didn’t want you too?”
The man paused and smiled – and then said, “Well I believe I’m the one in control judging by the circumstances”
Shakira began to sob and she begged him not to tickle her – he then moved over to bag and pulled out a bondage ball-gag, Shakira began to scream at the top of her voice as he strapped the gag around her mouth,
She was gagged and helpless and the man smiled as he watched Shakira squirm in her bounds, she struggled and tried to shout but was completely stuck – and eventually she gave up,
The man pulled up two chairs and sat Shakira in one of them – next he tied her wrists securely to the back of the chair with more ropes,
Eventually he sat in the opposite chair facing his capture – “So Shakira hunny are you still sure I can’t tickle you yet?”
Shakira shook her head violently and tried to beg him to let her go – but her words were mumbles and the man simply could not understand her,

“You see Shakira I’m a massive fan of yours – In fact I was out in that crowd a few hours ago – and it seems that every concert you do – or even a music video you…. Well you have this thing about being barefooted, now to be honest that really turns me on…….. In fact tonight I saw you barefoot for that whole gig and as you walked off stage….. Well I just thought to myself maybe I could get a closer look at your gorgeous feet”
Shakira was puzzled as she looked at the man – but then she saw him reach down to her feet and she began to try and pull herself away,
“Don’t resist! I’ve got you just where I want you now hunny”
The man picked up Shakira’s bound ankles and placed them on his lap – her toes flexed and her dusty dirty soles looked almost good enough to eat,
“Seems all that barefooted singing has got your feet very dirty”
The man prodded his finger in the arch of her left sole – and then dragged it slowly down to her heel,
A short sharp sensation ran up Shakira’s body and her legs jolted – the man repeated the process on the other foot but this time dragged it down and then up to the toes,
Shakira smiled and jolted her legs once more, the man grew excited and reached for his bag once more – this time he pulled out a small video camera and he positioned it perfectly facing the bottoms of Shakira’s feet,
He rubbed his hands and once more moved his fingers up and down her wrinkled soles, she wiggled her legs in an attempt to stop the tickling – but not the man used one hand to hand her legs down, while his other hand began to trace patterns across her feet,
Shakira was now starting to giggle wildly and her frantic struggle got more uncontrollable, the man tried hard to hold Shakira’s legs while he tickled her – but she just kept kicking out and eventually she broke out into hysterics,
The man stopped and un-tied her from the chair – but with her hands and feet still bound – her began to lie her on her stomach, then she lifted her legs up behind her and started to tie her in a hog-tie, her hands bound to her ankles Shakira was now completely immobile, she was tied up tight and now the man would have complete control,
He smiled as he knelt down behind her feet – firstly her caressed both feet gently with his hands, rubbing them slowly and massaging her soles deeply,
After a few minutes her again began to draw patterns along her soles, Shakira’s gentle moans turned to giggles and once again she broke out into uncontrollable laughter,
He tickled harder and faster on her feet – driving the pop star wild with hysterics, her toes flexed and she wiggled her feet like mad – but she could not escape his tortuous fingers,

Shakira had suffered 45 minutes of tickling and the man gave her a rest – her sat down and began to chomp on an apple,
Shakira sobbed and panted for air – the man removed the ball-gag to help her breath,
After a few minutes Shakira got her breath back and asked him a question,
“When is this going to…. Stop? I can’t take this anymore… let me go pleasseee”
The man finished the apple and said “Not much longer now sweetie – I promise”
The man now stood up but before continuing he looked back over at the food table, he then grabbed another apple and began to put it in Shakira’s mouth, he had now gagged her with the apple – almost like a posh dinner Shakira was bound with an apple in her mouth, all she need now was a few vegetables around her and she would look like something from a banquet,

“Your feet are soo dirty Shakira! I’m going to do you a favour and clean them for you”
He sat down and grabbed her right foot – then he slowly ran his tongue over the tips of her toes, then moving down to her sole he began licking her foot from top to bottom,
Shakira bit down hard on the apple and closed her eyes; strangely enough she quickly began to enjoy the foot pleasure and moaned slightly with delight,
The man was licking her feet clean covering every inch of her soles; he repeated the same process on her left foot until both feet were spotless,
“Oh I seem to have missed a major part of you foot! Your toes are just too yummy to leave out”
And with that he devoured her left big toe in his mouth – sucking gently and lovingly on it, Shakira bit the apple in halve and she moaned louder and louder,
The man was sucking her toes like mad cleaning them with great pleasure – he moved onto her right foot and gave those toes a greater sucking,
Shakira began to beg for more and urged him to bite her toes – he obliged by biting down on her big toe, but Shakira shouted
“Harder ohhhh Harder!”
And he bit down harder whilst sucking her toe with all his might – Shakira moaned loudly and then let out a scream,
AAIIEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK oh yeahhhhh hhmmmmmmmm OUCH yeah OUCH ohhhh gggggooooddd MOOOOOOREEEEEEE
The man was devouring her toes as he moved onto her left big toe – and he gave it the same rough treatment as the last,
Minutes passed and Shakira had almost cum in her pants – meanwhile the man had blew his load over and over – he couldn’t believe this was happening,
Eventually the man stopped – almost drawing blood from Shakira’s toes he stopped before it was too late,
He took a quick look at his match realizing the time – he had Shakira tied up for almost 2 hours now and he decided to make his exit, but he couldn’t resist tickling her feet once more, he pulled out two feathers from his bag and sat next to Shakira,
She had no idea what was about to happen – and he dragged the long soft feathers across her soles,
Shakira’s relaxed body was suddenly jolted into reality – as the feathers teased her sensitive feet,
AAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK HHAHAAHHA HAHHA HHE HAHA HOOOHAGH HAHHAA AAARGHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHA EHA HO HHAA HOOO F*** SHIT NOOOOOOO HHAE HA HAHA OHHH NOOO STOOOPPPP AHHA EH AHAHA HEH HAOOOO HAHA EEEEKKKKKK AARGHH AHHA HE HAHAHAH EH EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH
He only tickled her for quarter of an hour before leaving with his video camera and his bag, he un-tied her and said goodbye.

Shakira was left dazed and giggling on the floor and the next day she woke with a huge headache, she got up off the floor and stumbled onto the couch – she lay their for a while – thinking about her ordeal, and after many different thoughts she kept wondering if he would return.

THE END.

VERY NICE!!!!

Shakira is so sexy...lovely sensitive feet. What about a story where she is tickled by Jennifer Lopez and Madonna???

Anyway, nice story
Keep Posting

Diego

Excellent story, some more upperbody tickling would be nice, she is a belly dancer after all;)

thanks for the comments........
I shall try and work on another story with Shakira - maybe a sequal but this time have J-Lo (i like the sound of that one)
more to come soon..........

You're brillant, man

That story was fabulous. Could you write one about Gwen Stefani or Avril Lavigne:D? It would be great

I have a Gwen story which you might have noticed has been reposted

cheers

Good story, korn! I enjoyed reading it. Thanks! :)

So you have a Gwen story!

Great to know it. Is that one called "ticklish serenade"?If isn't that I haven't read it yet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back