• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Little Bang Theory - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
Little Bang Theory – Part 2

Melissa and Kaley went to San Diego for a women in comedy convention. It became a lil more as they met Mike, the room service guy.

This in non-fiction, if you’re not 18 go to San diego.

Melissa jumped up to get the door, and avoid a painful death. When she opened it in walked Mike with a cart of desserts. Chocolate Sundae, terra misu, and carrot cake. Kaleys favorite. “Mike” Melissa yelled and quickly hugged him. “How are you”
“Thanks for bringing the desserts. Carrot cake is Kaleys favorite” Kaley just smiled uncomfortably. “Yeah it is” she deadpanned. “Why don’t you join us” Melissa asked.
“I’m not supposed to “ he said without much conviction. “Well, aren’t you about done with your shift” Melissa asked. “yeah, but they kinda frown on that” Mike wondered how this little girl knew about his shift. “ Oh, they won’t care and if they do we’ll make it alright. We’ve got tequila.” Melissa teased. And she waved the bottle.

Mike wasn’t sure why he was hesitant. Why would 2 TV stars want to party with him. He didn’t recognize them yesterday but after hearing the staff talk. He looked em up. He was pretty sure Kaley didn’t even like him. But it seemed like Melissa was really into him. “I’m not sure you’re friend would like it.” He said. “Oh don’t be silly, Kaley its ok, right?” Melissa said knowing exactly what she was doing. “ Yeah its ok” Kaley said without enthusiasm. “Great, its settled. You go clock out, and come back. Leave the ticket here and if anyone asks you’re coming back to get it. But if you’re not back in 30 minutes we won’t answer the door. Got it” the lil general commanded. “Sure, sounds fun I guess” he said and left the room.

“Alright Munchkin, what in the HELL are you doing?” Kaley said sternly but not really too upset. Mike was cute and didn’t seem to know who they were, which was refreshing.
“NOTHING. I wanted something to eat with the movie, I have a sweet tooth, you like carrot cake and he’s cute and kinda clueless. If you don’t want to have fun, at least let me. Oh, look Kristen just spilled crap on herself. CHEERS” Melissa happily announced. “Shit” Kaley said and did her shot. “If he’s not here in 30, you are not answering door. DEAL.” Kaley said. “Deal” Melissa agreed. They looked at the clock. It was 12:32.

In the next half hour the girls did 1 more shot. At 1am both girls were a little disappointed that they hadn’t heard a knock. They were both giggly at this point.
At 1:01 there was a knock on the door. Melissa squealed and went to the door. Kaley couldn’t help but smile. “Hi Mike, come on in. You know Kaley, and I’m Melissa. I don’t believe we’ve be formally introduced. Come in you’re waaaaaay behind. Better catch up.” Melissa set 2 shots of tequila in front of him. He banged them home quickly.

“We’re playing a drinking game with the movie. Everytime the Annie character does something stupid we do a shot” Melissa explained. “Yeah and shes pretty stupid and we’re getting that way” added Kaley. “Sorry it took so long, I was changing in the locker and my boss wanted to talk. I couldn’t really leave” Mike said. “How long have you worked here” Kaley asked. “About 2 years. I’ve got another job as well. I work at the zoo.” “The zoo, what do you do at the zoo?” Kaley asked and both girls started to laugh. “You sound like Dr. Suess, You, what do you do at the zoo” Melissa was still laughing. “I think I need some food”. So they all got some dessert and watched the movie. About 2 shots later, which was 4 for Mike to catch up, Melissa went up and changed the channel to the R&B channel and started to dance. She danced over to the cart and reloaded everyone’s dessert.

Melissa was enjoying the shots, the music, the terra and dancing. She was in her happy place. Surprisingly to Kaley, she and Mike were enjoying talking about their mutual love of animals. Mike was trying to get into vet tech school. Kaley was starting to notice that there was more to this cute bar boy. As she danced over to them, Melissa mentioned “See you 2 seem to be getting along. It all works out” and with that she did a big spin and knocked Mikes ice cream sundae on to his lap. It spilled all over his shirt and pants. “ Oh Shit, I’m so sorry” Melissa exclaimed. “Here, come quick we’ll get those soaking before they stain” And she grabbed Mike by the hand and took him to the bathroom. “ R U FUCKING KIDDING ME. THAT IS THE OLDEST, LAMEST TRICK IN THE BOOK” Kaley thought to herself and just rolled her eyes for the millioneth time that nite. When Mike came out of the bathroom in just his workout shorts, she changed her mind about the plan. Nice pecs, a very defined 6 pack, toned legs, nice tan. I might have to become a fan of triathalons, she thought.

“Sorry, Munchkin isn’t very coordinated” Kaley lamely apologized. “Its alright, no big deal.” Mike was actually enjoying where this was going. “ Yeah I just spilled something, BIGFOOT over there fell off her own horse and broke her ankle. Nice Scar” Melissa teased. “ ONE MORE BIGFOOT REFERENCE AND YOU DIE> GOT IT” Kaley said somewhat seriously. “ OK, I’m sorry,…………..mega ped” and she laughed.

“THAT’S IT” and Kaley started chasing Melissa around the suite. Kaley was bigger but Melissa was surprisingly fast. Around the couch, around the tables, around Mike. She ran into the bedroom and they were on either side of the bed. Kaley lunged for her and she jumped across the bed. “Mike, help me” Kaley yelled. And Melissa ran out of the bedroom and right into him. “Hi Munchkin” he said and put her in a bear hug. She was going nowhere. Out came Kaley, breathing heavy, hair a mess, tee shirt askew. And Mike thought it would be tough to look any hotter. She saw the situation and smiled. “The shoes on the other big foot now isn’t it little lady” she gleamed. As she approached her, Melissa started to beg, “Kaley, Kales, Kale-ster, we were just having fun. I love your feet they’re perfect size. Guys dig scars”………….

“You love my feet, huh. Lets check these little things out.” Kaley grabbed Melissa’s ankle and raised it parallel to the ground. Mike still had her held tight very interested in what might happen. “What happens when I do this” and Kaley scrapped her newly done nails across Melissas sole. “HEHEHE SHIT< PLEASE STOP< IM SORRY>>>>>>>>HAHAHHA>>DAMN IT CUOCO>>>>>>>” Kaley didn’t seem to have much concern about her friends condition. “ How about this” and she started tickling the toes. Melissa was in hysterics. She was jumping up and down on one foot and laughter filled the room.

“Let her go Mike” and he did. Melissa immediately fell to the ground and tried to curl up in the fetal position. Kaley kept tickling and Melissa kept laughing. “SHIT>>>>COME ON<>>>>>>>THAT TICKLES SO BAD>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>” Kaley drug her over toward a chair where she sat down. “This little piggy is ticklish, this little piggy is ticklish” The combo of dragging Melissa and her trashing around on the floor had moved her T shirt up right under her breasts. “Hey Mike you wanta join in the fun. I bet her sides and pits are ticklish too.”

“Oh, I don’t think that’s right” he said against every desire in his body. “Are you kidding, her T shirt says you’re on steroids” Kaley countered. “We’ll that’s’ just offensive” and he grabbed her arms above her head and knelt down pinning both, exposing ribs, armpits, and the T was having trouble hiding the 2 very glorious breasts. “Steriods,hunh?” “I wasn’t talking about YOUOOOOOOOOOOO” Melissa yelled as Mike joined in and started tickling her armpits. HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYY SSHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTT. Melissa was beyond words. Her laughter had gotten more intense and Mike and Kaley just smiled at each other and enjoyed the torment. Melissa was thrashing around and bucking up and down. It was very sensual. The fact was as they watched the petite and beautiful Melissa squirm, wiggle and laugh on the floor they were both getting very turned on. So was Melissa. “Think she’s suffered enough?” Kaley asked. “ I think so” said Mike really believing it.

So they stopped. Melissa was a giggling mess. Her ponytail had come undone during the ordeal and her hair was everywhere, her shirt was halfway covering her breasts, which were heaving as she tried to get breath. She was curled up on the floor trying to get her senses back. “ Are you sorry” Kaley asked. “ Yes, Im sorry” Melissa said meekly. “What are you sorry for?” Kaley continued. “ I’m sorry…………you have big feet” And she tried to scamper away. Wasn’t going to happen. Mike grabbed her by the waist and started to pinch and lobster claw the exposed flesh. “DAMN IT< I WAS KIDDINGGGGGGGGGG” was about all Melissa could get out. “switch” Kaley yelled. And Mike put Melissa down on the floor and held her feet and Kaley pinned her arms like she saw him do. “FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK” she screamed as the tickling resumed.

“You will never learn. Better teach you a better lesson.” At this point all the flirting, teasing, touching, sexual advances over the weekend overcame Kaley’s better judgement. She grabbed the bottom of Melissas steroids T and pulled it over her head. Melisssa was unprepared for this, as was Mike. Topless and gorgeous and vulnerable, Melissa blushed 18 shades of red. She had great full breasts for a petite woman, and they appeared to be having a great time. Melissa not so much, maybe. Mike had a much more visible reaction. “Lets see if these little things are ticklish” Kaley taunted and started to tickle Melissa’s very puffy and erect nipples. The reaction was instant. “OH MY FUCKING GAWD>>>>>SHIT>>>>>HEHEHEHE> NOT THERE>>>>PLEASE>>” “Come on big fella join in the fun” Kaley encouraged Mike, whose erection was almost painful. But he toughed it out. He started grabbing her above her knees and she was laughing and screaming like a banchee. “YOU GUYS SUCK” she screamed in between laughs.

“Try her thighs” Kaley instructed and moved to Melissa’s neck. She kept shaking her head trying to stop the tickling. When Mike got to her thighs she started to buck up and down. Her wonderful breasts were an erotic sight to behold. They were rocking and shaking and Mike was enjoying every moment. He tickled harder and moved his hands higher. Melissa’s laugh went up higher as did her sexual excitement. “YOU GUYS>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>IM SORRY>>>>>>>>>>IM DYING>>>>>>>>>>>>” and Mike moved his hands under her shorts right where her little legs met her torso. She exploded in laughter. “FUCK>>>>>>>>>COME ON>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT YOU FUCKERS>>>>>>>>”

“ Better quiet her down” he said. And Kaley nodded and pulled the Spiderman kiss on her tiny friend.. She leaned down and started kissing her costar and stuck her tongue deep into her mouth, still tickling her breasts. Mike about exploded. Melissa wasn’t far behind. “ I really think she’s had enough” he said to Kaley. “ Besides its not really fair, 2 on 1” Kaley stopped kissing Melissa, threw her shirt across the room and then let her go. She laid there on the floor, giggling, trying to catch breath and being turned on like never before. She wanted Kaley, she wanted Mike. Basically, she just wanted more.

Kaley and Mike high fived. “Don’t fuck with BigFoot is the lesson from todays afterschool drama” Kaley pronounced. But Mike very much wanted to fuck with bigfoot and was going to very soon. “Shall we celebrate” he asked. “I think we should” and together they both said “Tequila.” As they did a shot Melissa meekly asked, “Wheres my shirt?”. “You’ve lost your shirt privileges Munchkin” Kaley teased.

Melissa was close to regaining her senses. “So how long have you been on TV, for like…ever?” Mike asked. “I didn’t think you knew who we were?” Kaley said clearly alarmed. “Relax, honestly, I didn’t yesterday. I don’t really watch TV. I don’t have time. And if it helps, I’ve never seen your show. The staff was talking about the beautiful TV babes in this room and I knew I brought some room service to you. So………..I googled you. And they were right about the beautiful part.” In spite or herself, Kaley felt flattered and blushed. “That’s very nice but this changes everything. You can get us in a lot of trouble” and she was serious. “And you can get me fired, and you know I need this job so maybe we can just agree this is between us?” Kaley thought for a minute and said deal. Mike said deal and brought her to him and kissed her. He kissed her gently and long. She found herself reach for him and hold him and respond to him before she knew it.

She opened her mouth and he did as well. They started to flirt with their tongues. It had been a very long time for Kaley that she was having this much fun. She trusted Mike and wasn’t sure why. He couldn’t believe what was happening and thought this was a Dear Penthouse moment. But it was different. There was something very real about it. He wanted to protect this, wanted to protect Kaley and keep it special. He broke the kiss and moved to her neck. His hand went up under her T. He kept expecting her to stop him but she didn’t. As he started to massage and play with her breast she moaned quietly into his neck and started to kiss him. He tickled her gently and she giggled and slapped his hand and said “Mike, stop that tickles” He moved his hand back to fondling her breast. She didn’t say stop. Suddenly the moment was broken by the Munchkin. “Hey u 2”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back