• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The car f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So my boyfriend and I hung out tonight for the first time in a few days. Which isn't that long, but to us it was. We went back to the car, and before I drove him back home, he said, "Do you want to tickle me a little?"

My face lit up. "If you tickle me!"

His nose scrunched a little, thinking about it, "Mm.. nah, I'm good."

"Why not?"

"You came all this way to see me. You deserve to have some fun."

Well, I couldn't say no to that. He was especially adorable today. "May I be rough?"

He paused, "Eventually. Ease into it."

I grazed my nails over his peaking sides, unzipped his sweater and lifted his shirt. I raked my nails all over, twirling my fingers ever so slowly around his underarm hair. He was embarrassed, but I found it cute. The way he giggled and sighed. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah.."

I pressed my fingers into his underarms. "NO-TOO ROUGH!" His voice went high and gurgly. He pulled his arms down and he rolled on top of me. We kissed for a while and he clawed his fingers into my ribs. I giggled deeply but remained still.

"Higher," I said. He worked his fingers a little higher on my ribcage. My muscles started to tense up. My voice came squeakier too. "Higher."

"Any higher, I'll be pressing into your-"

"no no, on the side.-*gasp*...almost there... a little.. high-haAH!" He pressed his thumb into the spot under my arms. I giggled and squirmed, and my voice dared to crawl higher an higher, louder and louder. In his eyes you can see he was adoring every bit of it. I started to cackle, and I couldn't get his hands out. I started to panic, and I wiggled off the seat and into the floor of the backseat.

He helped me up, and continued. I reached over to his side and grabbed for his underarm. He immediately tightened up, and began to squirm, as he continued to work his way into my underarm as well. "No! I won't give up! Give up!" He wiggled his fingers faster and I arched my back, but loosened my arm so I was able to reach his spot easier. He jumped and squealed. "No-no-no! Okay I give up!! I GIVE UP!" He laughed and cackled, but I wouldn't stop. "I GAVE UP." His laughter escalated and I absolutely adored every bit of it. After I did stop we kissed for a while.

I whispered, "feet next?"

He looked at me and sighed.

"You do mine, I do yours?"

He laughed, "I highly doubt yours will be anywhere near as ticklish as mine."

He leaned back and took off his shoes. I had nylon stockings on, and he, cotton socks. I guess the trade was of equal match? lol I didn't touch his feet until a little after he had a head start. He didn't really know how to tickle them. "Eh, here, here. Let me show you how." His lips tightened, and bent his leg to give it to me.

I trased a nail from his heel to his toes. He jumped. He repeated on my foot. I jumped. I raked my nails from his heel to his toes. He giggled. He repeated, I giggled. He started getting into it, and I let him do it. He even kissed my foot and I smiled, planning to do the same, maybe more to his. He remembered I like the toes at that moment, though, so he grabbed underneath my toes. I laughed a little louder. "Ohh, okay," I grabbed for his toes as well.

"AAH NO NO NO" He cackled and shrieked "PLEASE. NOT THE NAILS." I grabbed the toes on his second foot with my other hand. He sank way down in his seat and kicked with his knees in the air. 'YOUR NAILS... THEY HURT."

When he caught his breath, he leaned into me, and I was lying on my back. He began to tickle my underarms, he put as much weight as he needed on my stomach, and other arm to keep me from pushing him away. This part was extremely frustrating. I started to squeal. My laughter, as soft as I could possibly make it, grew more open and desperate. He continued to tickle me. I didn't know how long he wanted to keep me there. But in all reality, he could keep me there as long as he wanted. I couldn't move anywhere. I fought as hard as I could, but obviously it wasn't enough.

Then he had me rest. I was shaking and still giggling with his hand still at my underarm. "I haven't even done anything! I'm not moving." He tried to calm me down.

"Yeah, but it's THERE."

He kissed me, and I breathed deep. He held my arms up, slowly, and I could feel one hand lock both my wrists together. My eyes widened as he started to press into my underarm. My arms immediately squeezed down, but he worked both his hands into them at the same time. I did my best not to scream. But I laughed more than I have in a long time. It lasted a while, too. His chest weighed against me, and I still couldn't move.

We both caught our breath and embraced each other when it was finally done. I told him, "I should tie you up one day. That would be fun." He shook his head.

"When you're ready for that (sex), then I'm ready for THAT. Because that's gonna be pure torture."
"Fair enough." I sighed and gave his ribs one last squeeze, and he gave mine one of the same.

Just imagine how much fun you'll have once he gets more experience tickling you, and knowing how to make you squeal! Good luck reaching the next level. Thanks for all of the detail, and the quotes.

I like your writing very much. Plus . . . hottest story I've read in some time. Quite vivid!

Definitely lots of fun going on here. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back