• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing-Chair, part 1 (m/m)

tmnt_fan

TMF Novice
Steven was putting the finishing touches on his latest invention, The Laughing-Chair. It was a large sturdy wooden chair with cushions, and velcro straps attached in strategic positions to immobilize a person's arms and legs. Accessories for the chair included three mechanized feather dusters.

Steven was excited about using it on his girlfriend. But he was kind of nervous about using it on her without a test-run first. Not that he was worried that it would cause any harm, but that it might not be as effective as he hoped; for example, it might not tickle very well, the chair might break, the straps might not hold....

So before using it on his lady-friend, Steven decided that he needed a test-subject, a guinea pig.

Steve wracked his brains about who he could get to volunteer to be a test-subject. After about twenty minutes of brainstorming, the answer that came to him was so obvious that he slapped himself on the forehead. "Of course," he thought. "My annoying little brother, Michael!"

Michael was 25, five years' Steve's junior. When they were kids, they feuded a lot because Michael was the loud, athletic one, whereas Steve was the quiet, studious one. In Steven's view, his brother Michael was the most dim-witted and gullible person in the world, so OF COURSE he would volunteer for a wacky project like this! And if the chair would hold Michael, it would hold anyone!

So Steven called up his brother, and arranged for Michael to come to his house on Saturday afternoon. Of course, Steven had to deflect many questions as to what exactly this was all about.
"It's just a little project of mine, you'll find out when you get here!" Steve kept saying.

So at 3 pm on Saturday, Steven's big blond clod of a brother arrived at his house. Steven conducted his brother to the room where the tickle chair was located. When Michael laid eyes on it, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Woah, what the hell is up with that chair, and those feathers!" Steven rolled his eyes and said, "I call it the Laughing-Chair; it was the invention I told you about. All you have to do is sit in it."

End Of Part 1 (Author's Note: If I receive 3 messages asking me to continue, I will post Part 2)

The Laughing-Chair, part 2

Michael looked confused, but he did as he was told. "Wait," Steven said, "before you sit down, take off your shirt and shoes."
"Why the hell should I do that?" Mike asked.
"Because it won't work otherwise, you dummy! Wait, I'm sorry I called you a dummy. Just do what I say and sit down!"
He reluctantly complied.

The chair was a chaise-longue, which allowed the sitter's legs to rest horizontally. There Michael sat, and I secured the thick velcro straps around his arms and legs.
"What the hell are those?" asked Michael.
"They're like seat belts, they keep you nice and safe." (What an idiot!)

Once Steven was satisfied that his brother was securely strapped in, he brought one of the feather dusters to the foot of the chair. The feather dusters were the cheap pink kind that he bought from the grocery store, but they were nice and full, and they were attached to devices similar to paint shakers.

Steven peeled off Michael's socks. Michael began to look a little nervous.

Steven placed the feather duster directly in front of Michael's big bare feet. And he turned on the switch.

The feather duster vibrated so rapidly that the feathers were a pink blur. This got an immediate reaction out of Michael; his body lurched against the straps as he tried to pull his feet way, unsuccessfully.
"OH SHIIII- heheheheHAHAHAHA!!"

Steven grinned: "So far, so good."

(Author's note: Just one more comment and I'll post part 3)

Steven sat down and spent ten delicious minutes watching Michael try to move his feet away from the feathers; but the straps held firm, so he couldn't pull his feet away. Neither could he escape the feathers by rotating his feet around. The feathers were in constant contact with his feet no matter what he did to resist them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh god STOP!" he cried. "Lemme go!" But Steven was enjoying his plight far too much.

Steven said: "well, Mike, it looks like you're screwed!" he said.
"Let's see if we can make this even better!"

He brought the two additional feather dusters to Mike's bare sides, and he turned them on.

"HAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAW...... STOOOOPPPPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA..."
The feather dusters vibrated rapidly on Mike's naked torso while his brother watched him fight against the straps holding him to the chair.

"Do you like this, Mike?"
"Awww, FU** NOOO, HAHAHAHAHA!"
"Well, what are ya gonna do about it, Mike?"

Mike's muscles strained against the tickling... "I DUNNO... HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Steven sat and ate popcorn while watching his brother's predicament. When he noticed a bulge in MIke's pants, he turned the feathers off.

"well, it looks like my Laughing Chair is quite effective." Mike was breathing heavily while Steve undid the straps.

"And my girlfriend is coming over tomorrow night!"

Steven began to think of some strategic positions for the feathers...

THE END

(any suggestions for future stories are welcome :) )

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back