• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Pedicure

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
So, today I had a pedicure, which is no big deal. The thing is, my feet are super ticklish and having the technician apply the foot scrub made me flinch my feet even more than usual. I flinched while she was wiping off the conditioning mask with a towel, which I never do. Needless to say, she was amused by the fact that my feet are so sensitive. Just thought I'd share my experience with everyone.

The ticklish pedicure is fun for all. The vids you see of these are usually genuine ticklishness revealed. It is public tickling of a sort that can be fun. It is a situation where the ticklee more or less has to grin (giggle, squirm, laugh) and take it. And you know what is coming so there is tickle anticipation.

My wife gets regular pedis because she likes her feet pretty and she knows I love her feet sexy and soft and smooth. Every time the scrubbing tickles her. Sometimes more, sometimes less. She often texts me as she is getting her pedi when it begins to tickle because she knows I love it when she is being tickled.

Sometimes I accompany my wife and watch her get her pedi and get tickled. It is fun to watch all the women. Not all are ticklish but you can usually pick out the ones who are even though they try to hide their ticklishness.

The ones who tightly grip the chair arms or set their jaws or hide their face behind a magazine they are squeezing very hard. The ones who can't help but wiggle and twist as their feet are tickled. Some bite their lower lip or make tight fists. The truly ticklish can't stifle a giggle. Most getting pedis don't react but there are enough, my wife included, that it is fun to watch.

Last edited:
They don't tickle my feet unless they're talking about a recent client they had. For instance, one of my technicians told me about this one lady who said her feet were so ticklish that all a person would need to do is run a finger up her foot and she would be laughing. The tech 'graciously' demonstrated on my foot and boy did I flinch! I also forgot to mention that it's not only pedicures that make me flinch...when I get full body massages done, I have to keep from giggling as they massage my feet. It doesn't help that I'm lying face down with my soles exposed to the world. And they always ask me if I'm okay even though I'm biting my lip, trying not to crack up. The life of a person with über ticklish feet is tough! ;)

Fantastic! Girlfriends have told me many amazing pedicure and massage tickling stories - they are my absolute favorite.

Massages tickle me a lot too - on the legs and feet. Such torture....almost intolerable!!

They don't tickle my feet unless they're talking about a recent client they had. For instance, one of my technicians told me about this one lady who said her feet were so ticklish that all a person would need to do is run a finger up her foot and she would be laughing. The tech 'graciously' demonstrated on my foot and boy did I flinch! I also forgot to mention that it's not only pedicures that make me flinch...when I get full body massages done, I have to keep from giggling as they massage my feet. It doesn't help that I'm lying face down with my soles exposed to the world. And they always ask me if I'm okay even though I'm biting my lip, trying not to crack up. The life of a person with über ticklish feet is tough! ;)

So, I got another pedicure and once again it tickled. I had a different nail tech this time and she too found it amusing that my feet are extremely ticklish. It does make me wonder why the nail techs find it so amusing.:confused:

Thanks for being a good sport and sharing these stories.

I got a pedicure today and i was flinching like i was getting electrified!!!!
It tickled something fierce!!! But yet I still loveed it!!

Me too!!! I am embracing my new status as a lee!!!!
And I do love being tickled, but I always used to love to tickle more.
Now I don't even care if I tickle at all, as long as I get tickled

Fantastic! Girlfriends have told me many amazing pedicure and massage tickling stories - they are my absolute favorite.

Massages tickle me a lot too - on the legs and feet. Such torture....almost intolerable!!

I thought I was the only one who pedicure massages tickled like crazy! My calves and feet are so ticklish to massages.

I've had nail techs get annoyed with me for being ticklish before, but the ones at the salon I go to always think it's amusing. Once, I had this cute female tech, and she noticed my giggling, so she asked me "Are you ticklish?" When I said yes, she gave me this mischievous little look, stopped scrubbing for a second, and wiggled a finger on the bottom of my foot. Haha I was like woah!

That female tech is a little devil I think haha - but I don´t blame her. Must be hard to resist always being so close to some fun occasions. I think some pedicurists would love if their clients chairs had stocks hahaha :D

I thought I was the only one who pedicure massages tickled like crazy! My calves and feet are so ticklish to massages.

I've had nail techs get annoyed with me for being ticklish before, but the ones at the salon I go to always think it's amusing. Once, I had this cute female tech, and she noticed my giggling, so she asked me "Are you ticklish?" When I said yes, she gave me this mischievous little look, stopped scrubbing for a second, and wiggled a finger on the bottom of my foot. Haha I was like woah!

My calves get ticklish during pedicure massages, but not my feet. But if it's a regular massage, they're both equally ticklish.

I think some pedicurists would love if their clients chairs had stocks hahaha :D

As terrible as that sounds, I think it would help curb the urge to kick people in the face (although I've never kicked anyone in the face)!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back