• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Neighbor f/f

sethman15

.,?

Lauren loved college, a typical sophomore girl she had joined a sorority and was now living off campus with a few of her sisters. The freedom was wonderful, to have her own door to lock, a bathroom that wasn't shared by a whole floor worth of people like in the dorms, just her and five of her best friends. She loved having her own house as they were the party house in the sorority, and she couldn't wait for the day when she had her pledges bare feet to tickle like they did to her. The only drawback was their neighbor, no one ever saw her, but they knew she was the old woman that always called the police to the party they had the night before. Her house was old and decrepit with the greenery in her yard all dead, and to cap it off she had creepy looking black gates in front of her driveway.

Lauren had enough of her old cranky neighbor, and decided that she was going to go over there and have a nice little talk with her. She got out of bed, changing out her pajamas into a blue striped button down shirt, with tight blue jeans and high brown boots, she wore her blonde hair in an easy ponytail as she didnt feel the need to impress anyone. She didnt't want to wake any of her roommates as it was only about 8:30 am still early for a Saturday and crept quietly out of the house.

She walked next door, pushing the intimidating black gate open. It creaked like it was a typical horror movie, all of a sudden she found herself fully on her neighbors property, Some of her bravado began to leave her as she slowly walked up to the large front door and using the heavy knocker knocked three times. Somewhat startled she hadn't realized the intercom to the left of the door, she heard a voice "well hello neighbor please come in its unlocked." Lauren pushed the door open and moved her way into a wide hall. The heels on her boots echoed on the hard wood floors, "Hello?" Lauren asked as no one had yet presented themselves, taking a few more steps Lauren found herself in what looked like it could be a living room. At one end an old and barely used looking fireplace and in the middle of the room was a red velvet couch with gold trimming. Lauren again jumped when she heard a voice from behind her "please take a seat, and don't be scared." Lauren turned and finally saw her neighbor who had given them so much trouble.

Lauren was shocked when she turned and saw a beautiful women, she looked like she could have been in her 50's however she was still stunning, she was tall with deep green eyes. The women said "my name is Winnie and please sit, you must have something you would like to talk about if you took the time to disturb me." All of her confidence now gone Lauren stammered as she said "oh I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you I can come back" she began to walk in the direction she came from, when Winnie held her hand up as if to stop her, and using a long index finger with long black painted nails she pointed toward the couch, and almost without thinking Lauren went and sat. "So child, tell my why you have come, is it to apologize for the ruckus you and your friends are always causing?" Winnie said. Lauren again remembered how mad she was and said "a ruckus!! We only have a few friends over no one ever bothers you." The answer came quick and sharp "Child I have been here since before you were a thought, and if I say you are causing a ruckus, then you are. Next time I will just have to report you to the school." Lauren was quickly becoming exasperated with how the conversation was going, sat back against the couch and threw her hands behind her head bending at the elbows as if to touch the back of the couch. While Lauren thought of what to say, Winnie started again "and another thing how disrespectful of a guest you are, you intend to tell me what to do in my own house, now you must pay with a sacrifice." "What are you talking about, you sound like a witch." Lauren said. Winnie walked over and sat next to Lauren on the couch who now realized she could not pull her arms down. "A witch" Winnie said with a gleeful look..."How did you know?"

Lauren was now very uncomfortable, Winnie sat so close to her on the couch she might as well have been on her lap, worst of all she could not pull her arms down. "Please let me go" Lauren whimpered softly, Winnie held up both hands showing off her glimmering long black nails "Im not holding you dear, there are no ropes, you must like showing off your little belly to me." Lauren looked down and her shirt had ridden up, with the bottom two buttons open her bare stomach was exposed from her waist to her cute innie bellybutton. Lauren again tried to bring her arms down, and they wouldn't budge it was as if she wasn't in control of them. Her blue eyes started to tear up, and she began to breathe heavier, her chest heaving in and out faster and faster. Winnie placed her hand on Laurens stomach, as if to calm the young girl down. Lauren gasped and sucked her stomach in, the woman's hand was ice cold. "Now now child don't cry" Winnie whispered to Lauren, "you see I am a witch" Lauren was again caught off guard not only by Winnies words, but she was now dragging her nails lightly across Lauren's naked stomach. Lauren was extremely ticklish, some spots were worse then others, but all spots on her young tiny body were ticklish. Her black nails glided gently along the soft skin below Laurens belly button, Lauren tried to suck her stomach in to avoid them, but it was no use the nails just kept creeping along her ticklish skin. Winnie again started to whisper "I have walked this earth for three hundred years, on the sacrifice of young people like yourself." Lauren was fighting to keep the laughter in, but her lips were beginning to quiver. "I am not a mean witch" Winne continued "far from it, I just want to make you laugh that's not so bad is it." She began to use both hands now to squeeze Laurens bare waist, and the laughter began to pour out.

Lauren began to whip her head back and forth, sending her pony tail flying around. her arms still stuck above her head there was nothing she could do, it was as if her upper body was glued to the couch and she was at the mercy of this witch. Now Lauren had been tickled before, with two older brothers there were many a day where she was held down and tickled, but these nails were the worst she had ever felt and they were barely moving at across her skin at all. She fought thru the laughter to get out a meager "please let me go, I will never bother you again." Winnie stopped, "oh so you want to leave so abruptly my child, you may try but you will fail." With that Lauren felt her arms released from what ever was holding them down, and without thinking was up to her feet and running back thru the hallway she had come thru before. The heels on her boots were echoing against the dreary walls, she didn't remember the hallway being this long, however she saw a light coming closer and closer with each step. Finally she came to an opening, which to her shock brought her back in the living room Winnie still sitting on the couch. "Care to try again child" Winnie said mockingly, Lauren didn't wait she turned around again sprinting as fast as she could through the hallway only to again end up in the same spot. Lauren fell to the floor crying "please let me go, I'm sorry to disturb you I will even leave school and go somewhere else I promise just please let me go." Rising from the couch Winnie began to walk toward Lauren, she moved her hand in a motion as to tell her to stand up. Lauren wanted nothing more then to curl into a fetal position she was so scared, but against her will, her body began to stand up straight, again she was no longer in control.

Winnie now face to face with Lauren said,"you are mine for all of time you no longer need to eat, sleep or even breathe. See it is your laughter that keeps me young, and you my dear are a perfect sacrifice." Lauren began to cry, she wanted to run or hit this woman but she couldn't, she was just standing there. Winnie standing behind Lauren and whispered, "before we begin why don't you get a little more comfortable." Lauren had no control, her hands started to move and began to unbutton her shirt. Lauren was even more horrified now, her hands were moving on there own undressing her. It didn't take long for her shirt to hit the floor, she felt the cool air against her exposed upper body. "now child wrap your arms around my shoulders" Winnie said still standing behind Lauren, and her arms obeyed. Standing in the middle of the room, Lauren had her arms around Winnie's shoulders, her upper body now fully naked save her black bra. "Your tummy was quite fun, however I always find this place to be a little more sensitive on my subjects.

Lauren couldn't see but she could feel Winnie's cold black finger nails come to rest in her sensitive underarms. She hated being tickled here she felt so helpless, her brothers who were much stronger then she would always hold her arms up and tickle her till she cried, now no one was holding her but she could still not move. As soon as Winnie moved her nails Lauren was in hysterics, the nails glided gently over her smooth skin. Winnie was consistent with her strokes, barely touching the skin up and down, up and down. Lauren wanted to collapse on her self, usually at the first sign of tickling her legs buckled and she would crawl into a ball to protect herself. This was different her legs held steady, her hands locked around her captors neck. These nails felt different against Laurens skin with every stroke they tickled a little more, and after a few minutes her eyes and mouth were wide open with silent laughter.

This was torture for Lauren, however Winne stopped again beginning to speak. " as you can tell I do not look my age, in fact not even half if I do say so myself. Even witches are not immortal, however I have found a spell that can keep me young as long as I have a sacrifice as sensitive as you. With every laugh you rejuvenate my body and mind, I look forward to playing for a long long time." Lauren couldn't comprehend what she was saying she was still trying to catch her breath, when she felt her hands release and begin to move, her hands placed themselves behind her head as if she were under arrest. "Let me explain" Winnie said, "I can control your body, position you any way I want for as long as I want. I have been tickling for quite a long time and you see I know the best ways to expose your ticklish parts. as you were before your underarms were perfectly positioned for my long nails." Winnie placed her fingers in Laurens deep hallows, "now in this position my child you can feel how much deeper your pits go, perfect for the pads of my fingers." With that she began to massage the skin of Laurens underarms, making her again insane with laughter. Lauren couldn't believe it but Winnie was right she knew exactly how to position her, and how to tickle her, to get the best reaction.

Lauren could not believe she hadn't passed out yet, Winnie's fingers never seemed to tire either they just kneaded away at her skin. Lauren tried to beg through her laughter "PLeaahahaahseee stop I cant take any more, you hahahahaahvveee tickled me enoughh." Winnie stopped, walking around Lauren so they were no face to face again, "you can take more my dear and you will, this is just to test your body, see where you are ticklish. The real fun will begin later, now please remove your bra." Lauren shouted "NOO you freak leave me alone, I will not get naked for you." Her hands again betrayed her and were already unclasping her black bra, soon she slid her arms through and the bra hit the floor. Laurens arms again moved back to there position behind her head leaving her upper body fully naked.

The air in the room was cold, and her nipples responded appropriately standing straight up. "My my what tiny little things, for such a pretty girl" Winnie mocked. Even in this predicament Lauren took offense, she was only five feet tall and her B cups served her quite well. The boys never complained, especially when they were able to make her cum with just some fondling as they were that sensitive. Lauren responded defiantly with "well there better then your witchy monstrosities" She regretted it the moment it left her mouth, and Winnie held up her hands, except instead of fingers each hand have five feathers. Winnie moved her fingers so the tips of the feathers made one point and slowly inched her hands toward Laurens waiting and exposed breasts.

Lauren was again laughing her breasts were over stimulated, the feathers encompassed all of her tiny breasts, they seemed to wrap around her swollen nipples, one second they would caress making her moan then they would make her laugh. Her body was tormented now not just with tickling, but she could feel the sexual desire beginning to burn inside of her. She wanted to cry, but she had no more tears left, she wanted to rip her arms down and cover herself, but her body was stuck stationary forcing her to stand still for the torture. Again the feathers began to caress her, this time for longer, her laughter died down and her moans grew louder. She could feel herself become wetter and wetter, she was on the edge almost there, when Winnie abruptly stopped. A sound of frustration escaped Lauren's lips and Winnie responded "there will be plenty of that later, now we must continue to explore. Please Lauren go sit on the couch, and like a good guest take of your boots." Again against her will she walked over the the couch, and began to unzip her boots, peeling them off one at a time to reveal two tiny feet covered in pink socks.

Winnie sat down and Lauren swung her legs onto Winnie's lap. She was still in control of her feet, however from her ankles up she was being controlled by this mystic force. "I love tiny feet, and pink suits you so well Lauren" Winnie said with an evil looking grin. She ran her nails up Laurens socked soles, she was able to swing her feet back and forth but the fingers still hit their spots, Lauren knew she was just toying with her now, but she couldn't help her frenzied laughter. Her socks offered surprisingly little protection, but was glad they were still on as she was even more scared about when they would come off. Winnie tickled the sides and the tops of Laurens feet, even her heel, but she was purposely avoiding the other parts of Laurens feet, until now. Winnie peeled off Laurens socks, slowly inch by inch she pulled them from her ankles over her toes and as she did Lauren lost control of her feet which were now sticking straight up bare and vulnerable.

Her feet were a perfect size 6, the skin was soft and not a blemish on them , her toes were tiny with fire engine red painted nails. Winnie looked down in delight "now what do we have here my dear, in all my years I must say these may be the two most perfect soles I have ever seen" she said as she allowed her nails to lightly graze down Laurens soles. Even this slight touch made Lauren jump. Winnie toyed with the young girl placing one finger in the middle of her sole and slowly drag it down. Lauren threw her head back and grit her teeth, it tickled her so badly but she was holding out, she didn't know why but she didn't want to laugh anymore. Winnie knew this, she knew it wouldn't take long to break her, she continued this for a few minutes, when she grabbed Laurens big toe and began "This little piggy went to market" Laurens eyes grew again in terror, Winnie now holding her second toe "This little piggy stayed home, This little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none" Lauren knew she only had precious seconds left, when Winnie grabbed her pinky toe and said "and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home."

Lauren was in hysterics, Winnie's nails were wreaking havoc on her soles, up and down covering every inch of exposed skin. She could feel the black magical nails leaving streaks of ticklish on her skin as they moved along, tickling more and more as they hit each spot. Her worst spot was the middle of her sole, bending her toes back Winnie took advantage of the stretched out skin. Lauren no longer had the energy or the will to fight, she just laughed there were no more tears or begging. Winnie moved up to her toes pulling them apart one by one, and to Laurens amazement they stayed like that. Winnie opened her mouth and what came out shocked Lauren, her tongue was long and getting longer now reaching her feet. It was forked in the middle like a snakes and before Lauren could comprehend it split licking in between and all around her tiny soft toes. It didn't take long but Lauren finally lost control of her bladder and dark wet spot formed in between her legs. Winnie stopped the tickling "good my broken girl, you will do just fine follow me upstairs." Winnie got up and against her own will Laurens legs began to follow.

The floor was cold against Lauren's bare feet, and the stairs creaked with every step. They moved down a hallway to another large heavy looking door that opened with just a wave of Winnie's hand. Lauren was bombarded with voices, with screams, with laughter. "Get ouhahahattttt" "Runnn" "Help mehahahahaahah" she heard the mysterious voices, she had no choice though her body followed Winnie into the room. Upon walking in she was horrified at what she saw on the wall, hundreds of pictures of people men and woman all nude lying on the same bed. However they were all moving frantically, she looked closely at one and saw disembodies hands and feathers tickling a young woman's entire body. It was then that she realized that is where the voices were coming from, the pictures were alive and all of these people were being tickled. She was as scared now as she had been the entire time. Winnie broke the silence and said please lay down, pointing to the large bed the took up a majority of the room. Her body doing as it was told began to climb up on the bed, she put her right knee up when Winnie yelled "stop." Lauren was stuck in an awkward position one foot on the floor the other dangling off the bed, Winnie came up close and began lightly tickling her foot and waist. Lauren began to laugh, but Winnie leaned in and whispered "you must take off your pants of course." Lauren stepped back off the bed and she felt her hands begin to undo the button and pull down the zipper "No don't do it ruhahahannn" "She will play with you forever keep your pants on." The voices from the paintings were screaming at her. She had no control though, and it wasn't long before she was stepping out of her jeans completely. Winnie pointed at Lauren's waist and then made a lowering motion with her finger. Lauren begged again "please don't make do this." Soon she had flung off her black thong leaving her completely naked, and crawling onto the bed. The satin sheets were cold against her warm nude body, she lay on her back and felt her limbs move so that she was stretched tight in a spread eagle.

"My dear, as you see I do not look my age. It is young people like you, well actually your laughter that keeps me young." Two hands appeared over Laurens sides and stomach and began to tickle her. "As you look around you can see some of my other sacrifices, both men and women smiling and laughing for my cause." Another two pair of hands joined on Laurens body one on her feet the others under her arms. Lauren was laughing hysterically again, but some how she could hear every word that Winnie was saying to her. "You will give yourself to me." Two more hands now attacked her breasts, her whole body was being tickled now it was surreal to her. It was beyond comprehension all Lauren could do was laugh. "All of yourself" Winnie snapped her fingers and a feather appeared and began to move up and down Laurens smooth hairless pussy.

The feeling was monumental, Laurens never had felt anything like this the pleasure was immense. She could hear the pictures around her yelling "hold strong" "don't cum" "she will never let you go." Lauren was lost however, she was still laughing and her body was still racked by tickling, but the pleasure emanating from her, the hands at her breasts turned to feathers as well caressing her young chest. Her breathing became more and more rapid, her laughter turned to moans as the pleasure took over. "You will be mine forever, you will not sleep, eat or breather, you will just laugh for me and the rest of eternity" Winnie said to Lauren, and in that moment she felt in control of her own body, she curled her toes and grabbed the pillow under her head, she thrust her waist into the air arching her back high off of the bed.

Alternate Ending { Lauren walked back through her own front door around 6 in the evening. Her friends who at this point had been worried sick about her poured over to her, "Where were you!" one exclaimed, while another looking down pointed out "Lauren why are you bare foot?" Lauren with a sharpness in her eyes pointed toward the house next door and said, there's not time to explain, please come quick I was next door with the neighbor and I need your help." Lauren turned and sprinted outside, while the five other girls followed her out. Lauren pushed open the front door and said, "please shes in the living room hurry!" The girls ran past her, as Lauren closed the door slowly with a smile. Within minutes screams of laughter could be heard through out the entire house. }

Original Ending {Before Lauren could come to her senses she was again immobile and spread eagle. All the hands still tickling her, the feather still torturing her pussy. The feathers at her breasts had turned back into devious hands that were tormenting her soft skin and nipples. More hands had joined, two on each foot one for her soles and one for her toes. Every inch of her body was being tickled. She looked out and saw the empty bed she had been laying on when it hit her. She was now trapped in a painting on the devious wall stuck in a ticklish prison for the rest of time. }

Last edited:
crazy story! absolutely great! fantastic.
but Lack of dialogue! still, its a great story

Definitely a good story. It leaves with an essence of sadness, covered by hysterical pleasure. That moment when you realize that you're a prisoner and you will never see anyone ever agian, yet you are being overwhelmed with ticklish pleasure. That could definitely rest heavy on the heart, as your body betrays you. Excellent work.

Last edited:
good story but I agree with frenzy, its ends with a melancholic note.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back