• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First MM/F Torture

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Zac and I had a good friend stay with us for the weekend for some drinking, hanging out, and tickle-torture. I have a few stories from this weekend but I'm writing them separately because otherwise it'd be too long, and some of them are kind of unrelated.

Today was our friend Rick's last day with us, so we did as much tickling as possible before he head to head home. Since Rick had put up with so much torture in 24 hours, we decided to let him get a little payback. Zac and Rick were going to tie me down and tickle me at the same time - something I hadn't really done before [besides foot tickling]. I was kind of nervous, kind of excited - I love new things, I love being tickled, and I love being helpless. I was wearing my black and red lingerie - most of my worst tickle spots totally exposed. Zac and Rick put my wrists and ankles in the restraints, Rick climbed on and straddled my waist, poking at my sides and underarms while Zac set up the camera. I was giggling and pulling, but it was no use - I was stuck, and, the worst was yet to come.

Once Zac had the camera set up, he positioned himself behind me - where he had access to my underarms - with Rick still straddling my waist. Then it began... They both began wiggling their fingers across my upperbody - poking into my underarms and ribs, tickling across my stomach and into my navel. I was screaming and laughing, shaking my head, trying to beg for mercy. My entire body was panicking, the tickling was almost unbearable. They teased me and laughed, going for all my worse spots, taking turns and switching spots. All I could do was lie there and take it, there was no chance of escape and certainly no chance of mercy. They tortured me to their heart's content, and got it on video too.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=AfXr3MoUBWY Just delete the space after the third / to watch the video on our YouTube channel. I'll be adding the rest of the writing from this weekend a little later once I get it all typed up and all the videos uploaded. =]

Your story doesn't do the video justice, that looked like a great weekend!

woot looks like you had a bloody awesome weekend! ^^ looking forward to watching and reading all the tickle madness lol thanks very much for posting :D

so was it just 5 minutes tickling or u had to bare more?

i just saw the video and loved it, one of the sexiest videos i have ever seen in my life. WOW

I've decided that from now on I will only watch ur videos Brandi & no one else's

I've decided that from now on I will only watch ur videos Brandi & no one else's

You're so sweet! That really made me smile. But there are a lot of great videos out there! It's great to have variety =]

I've been enjoying your stories and videos for a while now. I'm so glad you have a video that emphasizes you getting tickled under your bare arms! :)

By the way, I have to give you props for the will power to keep your face turned away. :) Ever consider using a mask to help out?

Thanks so much for sharing!

I've been enjoying your stories and videos for a while now. I'm so glad you have a video that emphasizes you getting tickled under your bare arms! :)

By the way, I have to give you props for the will power to keep your face turned away. :) Ever consider using a mask to help out?

Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you so much! I don't really like masks, I'm getting more comfortable with my face showing though.

Thank you so much! I don't really like masks, I'm getting more comfortable with my face showing though.

I'd prefer seeing you tickled without the mask, to be honest, but if you are going to show your pretty face, bonus! I didn't think (but I'm happy to see) your underarms were that ticklish. :)

I have a few advices for you and Zac to spice up ur videos. I'd give them once u both agree to consider them atleast :)

FAIS said:
I have a few advices for you and Zac to spice up ur videos. I'd give them once u both agree to consider them atleast
We do it just for the fun of it - basically recording what we do normally when we play. Thanks anyways though.

Great story and video Brandi! You are one lucky gal!

Thank you, I definitely am! He is an incredible 'ler :lover:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back