• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Chance Encounter: Jessica and Rob (M/F)

PhilipRJ_UK

2nd Level Red Feather
This is the first fictional story I've posted in over a year, but I've recently found a streak of creativity from somewhere and I decided to publish this. I do intend to write a follow-up, and possibly a part three, because I think there is potential for a lot more material within this story. The paragraphing is out of whack and there may be some questionable uses of punctuation, I know, but I know my fellow TMF'ers are lovely people, and they (hopefully) wouldn't hold that against me! This is my first step to hopefully contributing many more stories to the forum. I didn't really do that last year, but I'm very keen to do it during 2013.

I hope you enjoy reading this story, feedback is welcomed, and to all who read it, thanks for taking the time to do so. I appreciate it :)

A Chance Encounter: Jessica and Rob (Part One)​
“So, maybe I could give you a call sometime, and then we could, you know, meet up?” Jessica’s heart fluttered as Rob fixed his gaze on her and spoke. It had begun with exchanges of fleeting looks as they both trained at their local gym, followed by brief conversations as they passed each other on the way to the treadmill or the exercise bike. Jessica was shy and quiet, and she generally enjoyed her own company, but her slender, athletic figure, flowing blonde hair, and deep brown eyes often elicited admiring glances in which she had always secretly revelled, while Rob’s tall frame and strong, calm voice had caught her attention during their first encounter. “Sure! I’d love to” she replied in an enthusiastic tone, as she scribbled her number onto a scrap of paper and offered it to him.

“This IS a real number, isn’t it?” Rob jokingly enquired with a wink. “Of course!” laughed Jessica, playfully shoving him in the chest. “Excellent” he replied. “That means I’ll definitely get a yes or no response when I call you!” Rob’s humour and warm manner were incredibly attractive to Jessica, but she gave little away as she replied. “Well, I’d better be on my way” she said. “Are you leaving yet?” “Not yet” replied Rob. “I have to wait for my buddies; they’re trying to outdo each other on bench presses”. Jessica laughed once again as she threw her gym bag over her shoulder. “Well, good luck with that. I’ll see you next time!” Jessica swept past Rob and headed downstairs. His eyes tracked her until she vanished from sight, and excitement filled his mind as he began to think of their next encounter. Outside, Jessica threw her gym bag into the car, with her own thoughts following the same pattern.

Two weeks later, Jessica looked at herself in the mirror as she ran a hairbrush through her blonde hair and checked her watch. She had arranged to meet Rob at 7:30, and it was now 7:25. True to his word, Rob had called her two days after the exchange of numbers, and they had spoken regularly during the past fortnight. They had already began to share training time at the gym with each other, and in the midst of their lively discussions, Rob had invited Jessica to his house for coffee and what he hoped would be good conversation. Feeling relaxed, Jessica dropped her phone into the pocket of her jeans and picked up her keys from the table. Aiming for a relaxed style, she had chosen to wear her Converse sneakers, plain black T-shirt, and hooded top. Dressing to impress was most definitely not on her agenda tonight.

With a final glance into the mirror, Jessica flicked the light switch and exited the room. The street outside was dusky, the pavement illuminated by the bright glare of the streetlamps, but Jessica recognised Rob’s car as she closed the front door behind her. The passenger window slid down as she approached. “Hey” came the familiar greeting. “You’re early!” she exclaimed. “Three minutes and twenty seconds, if you wanted to be precise” replied Rob. “So what are you waiting for?” Jessica grinned as she climbed into the car, fastening her seatbelt and making herself comfortable. “So, we’re rocking a casual style tonight, are we?” Rob jokingly enquired as he turned the key in the ignition. “Hey! I don’t see YOU making that much of an effort” retorted Jessica, eyeing his checked shirt and faded jeans. “Touché” conceded Rob. “I hope your conversational skills are better than your fashion sense” teased Jessica, unable to resist another quip. Rob winked at her as the car began to move. “We’ll see about that, won’t we?” he replied knowingly.

As Jessica sat on the sofa in the large living room of Rob’s house, removed her hooded top before hastily switching her phone from ‘outdoor’ to ‘silent’ mode, not wanting any disturbances to cloud the conversation. Rob entered the room and placed the coffee cups on the table before sitting down next to Jessica. “So, you don’t think I’m on the cutting-edge, fashion-wise? Well I’d be more than willing to hear any advice you can give me” he said sarcastically. Jessica threw her head back and laughed at his silliness. “I didn’t say you weren’t on the cutting-edge” she replied. “I only pointed out that you aren’t exactly the definition of smart, at least tonight!” For the next hour, the conversation began to flow, as they traded jokes and friendly banter in between sips of coffee. Jessica liked him; he made her feel comfortable, relaxed, and more talkative than usual. Rob was fascinated by Jessica also. He was drawn to her humour and her warmth. The chemistry was growing, and both of them were keen to see where it could lead.

As the evening wore on, Jessica could feel a new confidence within herself. After Rob had made a particularly sarcastic comment about the length of time it was taking to drink the coffee, she reached out and playfully jabbed a finger into his ribcage, causing Rob to squirm slightly and a split-second of laughter. “Ahh! Thank you for that” he spluttered. Jessica smiled. “Did I hallucinate, or did you squirm? That’s normally a sign of someone being ticklish!” she joked. “You DEFINITELY hallucinated” said Rob. “After all, I’m a gym guy, and we aren’t sensitive to things like that!” Jessica’s curiousity was growing. On one hand, she longed to call Rob out and repeat the move, but the sensible person in her thought better of it. Caught in two minds, she remained silent. “Do you believe in an eye for an eye?” asked Rob casually. “It depends” replied Jessica. “Do you?” “When you get jabbed in the ribs by a pretty girl, I do believe in it, yes” he continued. Glancing down, Jessica noticed a single outstretched finger making its way towards her body. As she was on the verge of replying, the finger made contact with her stomach. Jessica squeaked and jerked backwards. “One-all” chuckled Rob, withdrawing his finger. Jessica’s heart-rate crept up; a mixture of shock and excitement flowing through her.

“I’m not a scientist, but I do believe that was known as a ‘sensitive reaction’” said Rob, breaking the silence. “Dream on!” said Jessica defiantly, staring nervously down at the sofa. This did not pass Rob by, and he picked up on her sudden change of mood. “If that wasn’t a reaction, why are you staring down?” he asked softly. “I-I like to look at the sofa every now and then” she stuttered by way of reply. Rob knew something had changed, and, in what he felt was a calculated risk, slid down the sofa and closer to Jessica. She lifted her head up as he did so; she was now face-to-face with him and any escape route had now been closed. “You’re ticklish, aren’t you?” Jessica felt hotness in her cheeks as she began to blush. She turned her head away from him and her hair fell slowly around her eyes. “You’re really asking me that question, aren’t you?” she replied. Rob nodded silently, his expression curious and caring.

The battle was raging inside Jessica’s brain. Confess, and divulge this information to him, or deny, and be confronted with it again later. “I-erm….” she began, but this was all she could muster, as Rob placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. “What’s wrong?” he asked concernedly. “I’ve never been asked that before” replied Jessica quietly. “It caught me off guard, that’s all”. Keeping his hand on her shoulder, Rob chose his words carefully. “Hey, it’s OK. I wasn’t trying to make you feel uncomfortable”. Jessica turned her head to look at him, and saw genuine sincerity in his eyes. “We’ve all got things we don’t want to share with anybody” he continued. Jessica managed a smile as he spoke, feeling reassured by his words.

“I’ll be right back” said Rob as he stood up and picked up the empty cups. “Sure” replied Jessica. As Rob exited the room, a mixture of feelings rushed through Jessica’s brain. The number of people who knew she was ticklish could be counted upon the fingers of one hand, and now, inadvertently, Rob had been added to the list. She did trust him, and believed that he wouldn’t use the knowledge against her, but alongside that was a feeling of nervous excitement at the idea of him doing just that.

Seeking to get comfortable and working on the assumption that she could be staying for a while, Jessica unlaced her Converse sneakers and slipped them off. She flexed her feet, leaned her head against the soft cushion and sighed, wondering where Rob was and what he was doing. She didn’t have to wait long for an answer. “Now, I seem to have forgotten what we were talking about!” said Rob as he re-entered the room. Jessica was now sitting cross legged on the sofa, her shoes tucked beneath it. “I see you’ve gotten comfortable!” observed Rob. “Well, I figured you didn’t want me to leave just yet” replied Jessica. Rob dropped onto the sofa and sighed deeply. “So, what’s next on your list of conversations?” she continued. If Jessica was fighting a battle inside her own head, Rob was too. He felt a strong urge to mention the events of earlier, but he was conscious of ensuring Jessica remained comfortable. In an attempt to act casual, he draped his arm over the back of the sofa and attempted to bring the subject round to music.

“You know, you’re supposed to put the arm around my shoulder, not the sofa” said Jessica with a smile, stopping him after barely ten words. Rob needed no second invitation, and placed his arm tenderly around Jessica, gazed into her eyes as he did so. “There are worse ways of spending an evening, aren’t there?” he whispered. “I guess so, but not here and now, so we’ll stick with this” she replied. It was at this point that Jessica’s shyness and Rob’s own inhibitions began to melt away; both were happy in each other’s company and the trust was mutual. Silently and smoothly, Rob gently began to wiggle his fingers against Jessica’s ribcage. Her smile grew wider, and the giggles began to flow from her mouth. She knew she was at his mercy, with nervous adrenaline pulsing through her entire body, but felt no desire to stop him.

“You ARE sensitive, aren’t you?” Rob teased as his fingers brushed against her skin. Jessica nodded; words were not coming easily to her. Daring to push the envelope slightly further, Rob lifted the hem of Jessica’s black t-shirt, exposing her smooth, toned stomach. “Let’s see…..” he said as his fingers began to trace a path across her bare skin. Jessica recoiled slightly and began to squirm, but did not attempt to pull away and her sweet laughter became more pronounced. As his fingers grazed the outer edge of her navel, her sensitivity seemed to increase and her legs began to flail and kick as she begged for mercy, which he didn’t yet provide, and deep down, Jessica didn’t fully want.

Captivated by the sound of her laughter, Rob gazed into Jessica’s eyes as he continued to tickle her. He knew she was enjoying the experience but didn’t want to overstep the mark. He decreased the intensity of the tickling until one finger was left, softly tracing circles across Jessica’s sensitive ribcage. “Was this one of your ‘big secrets’?” he enquired as Jessica continued to giggle. “Y-yes” she said, her voice wavering. “But you-you’ve found it out now, and there’s nothing I can do!” Rob’s fingers stopped moving and he rested his hand on her stomach. “Well actually, there is!” he said, as Jessica breathed deeply. “You could freak out and leave the house, which would be terrible, or we can stay here and I can try and make you laugh a little more”. Jessica closed her eyes and shook her head. “You’re so silly” she replied. “It’s cold out there, and I’m getting comfortable here, so we’ll leave things as they are”. “And the laughter?” asked Rob curiously as he caressed her smooth skin. Jessica didn’t reply, she merely nodded contentedly, which Rob interpreted as a sign to continue. Rob lifted Jessica’s legs up, sat down on the sofa, and placed her feet in his lap. Jessica felt her heart leap as he did this. Her ticklishness was not confined to her upper body; if anything, her feet were even more vulnerable, especially when her anticipation had been built up like this. She rested her head against the cushion and awaited his next move.

“Be gentle” she whispered as he took hold of her right foot and began to lightly rub and caress it. “You know I will be” he assured her. Even with her sock still on, Jessica could feel the sensitivity growing as Rob’s fingers made contact. After a minute or so, he began to rake his fingers from the area underneath her toes, towards the arch and heel of her foot with soft, fluttery touches. He covered the full length of her foot and then traced the route in reverse. Jessica wiggled her foot slightly and flexed her toes as the stimulation began to register in her brain, and the laughter swiftly followed. It was a playful, breezy laughter, the unmistakeable sound of a girl at a high level of ticklishness. Seeking to hear more of that sound he enjoyed so much, Rob began to tickle both of Jessica’s feet at once, using the same teasing touches and ensuring that nowhere on her feet was left untouched. Jessica’s whole body twitched and shook, and her laughter became rapid in tempo and high in pitch as the sensations spread through her. As torturous as the feelings were, she made little attempt to remove her feet from his grasp, and sucked in deep gulps of air as she attempted to fend off the sensations any way she could.

This was a new experience for Jessica, and never had she assumed that being tickled could be as exciting as it was. Meanwhile, as his fingers skilfully danced across her feet, Rob was in his own private paradise. He was the person responsible for Jessica’s laughter, and he was determined to maximise this most wonderful of opportunities. With his courage increased by Jessica’s reactions, he ceased the tickling and softly massaged Jessica’s feet. “Are you good?” he asked affectionately. “I’m great, but I really am so ticklish on my feet” came the reply as Jessica raised herself from a lying position, her face slightly flushed and hair fanned out. “I guess y-you were always going to do this once the secret was out”. Rob smiled and lightly tickled the top of her left foot. “Just let it happen. I won’t do anything you’re uncomfortable with. I want to get to know you, and it seems that we’re both having fun”. Jessica had to agree, it was fun, and by way of getting to know someone better, completely different.

“Close your eyes for me, Jessica” instructed Rob in his familiar whispered tone. Jessica did so, unaware of what to expect. After a moment of silence, Jessica twitched and covered her face with her hands as she felt the left sock being slowly peeled away from her foot, followed swiftly by the right. Rob allowed the socks to fall onto the floor as his eyes fell upon her feet. His masculinity was in no doubt, but he never thought of himself as being a foot-fetishist. Despite this, he was utterly captivated by the sight of Jessica’s size five feet. The soft and flawless skin was complemented by a deep blue toenail polish and he could almost feel the tenderness of her feet without touching.

The warm air of the living room felt wonderful on Jessica’s bare skin, and she wiggled her toes as Rob placed his fingers on the sole of her left foot. “Don’t tickle me too hard” giggled Jessica as she gazed at Rob, knowing that there was very little she could do to control his intentions. “I-I might be ticklish there, but I can kick as well!” Rob chuckled. “Don’t worry, you’ll have no need to kick me” he promised. As Jessica fell into silent anticipation, he began to trace figure-of-eight patterns on her soles with two fingers. Beginning at the balls of her feet, he circled down and onto her heels, before moving upwards into the ticklish arches and the region underneath her toes. There was no delayed reaction from Jessica; she immediately burst into hysterical laughter that filled the room with its sound. She whipped her head from side to side and bucked up and down, but Rob’s ticklish touch continued to penetrate into her brain. Her reactions increased in intensity as Rob began to rake his fingers in a spider-pattern along the length of her soles. Ten fingers stimulating the nerve-endings was an almost unbearable feeling, and tears of laughter began to trickle from Jessica’s eyes. She could not remember any occasion on which she had cried with laughter, such was the current state of her mind.

Feeling liberated and encouraged, Rob switched from the soles of her feet to her toes. He tickled each toe invidually, running a finger up and down the stem and lightly scratching the pads with a single fingernail. Through the laughter, Jessica managed to choke out “N-not the toes!” but could speak no more beyond that. She was in a state of torture and a state of excitement. It was agony mixed with a pleasure she had never experienced. She had known Rob for barely a fortnight, and yet she found herself being tickled up to her limits by him. Despite how unbearable it felt, and how little sense it seemed to make, she made no attempts to remove her feet from his grasp.

“You were one-hundred per cent right, Jessica!” Rob teased as he zoned in on a particularly sensitive patch of skin on Jessica’s left sole. “You are very ticklish!” Being reminded of this fact somehow seemed to add to Jessica’s sensitivity. The control had been taken out of her hands, something she was not used to. For ten minutes, time felt as though it had slowed to an inexorable crawl as her feet were tickled, and it was only when Rob switched from a ticklish touch to a tender caress that she began to regain her composure and gather her thoughts. “Oh, wow. God” were the first sane words she spoke as the ticklish sensations began to subside. “I-I’ve never experienced anything like that before”. Rob continued to massage her feet as he replied. “Neither have I, so we’re both experiencing new things, I guess”. Jessica exhaled as she brushed her blonde hair away from her face. “You’re OK, I hope?” asked Rob, in a slightly more concerned tone. “I’m great, honestly. It was just, just very intense for me, but I’m great”. Jessica wasn’t lying; she did feel good. His presence had relaxed her and opened her mind. She felt more alive than after any workout.

“Come down here” Rob said as he motioned to Jessica with open arms. She moved along the sofa and embraced him with affection as she began to return to a state of calm. They sat silently, enjoying the moment, for five minutes as they both reflected on the night’s events. “I think we could have a lot of fun together” Rob whispered into her ear. Jessica smiled and pressed her head into his chest. “I’d like that. Tonight has been wonderful” she replied softly. Pulling away, she stared into his eyes, and did not break her gaze. “I’m glad we started talking to each other at the gym” she continued. “I like you a lot”. Rob nodded and placed a soft kiss on her neck. “It seems that I didn’t frighten you off, and I’m glad about that” he said. “Maybe this could be the start of something new for both of us; you might not believe it, but tickling is not something I’ve had a great deal of experience in”. Jessica shook her head. “I’d never have believed it, but you’re right” she replied. “I do think this could be something great. You make me laugh, and trust me, that is definitely no bad thing”.

keep up the good work, espect many more from you in the days to come.

Philip, this is SERIOUSLY HOT! Please continue these kinds of stories, you have such a beautiful way of writing! I love this =]

Pure awesomeness, Phillip! The fluidity of your text and breaks is quite eloquent.

Thank you for the positive feedback! The second part of the story will hopefully be posted by the middle of next week :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back