• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amusement park 6 and 7 f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So my boyfriend and I were back at Disneyland, and we had our hands constantly on each other, poking and prodding the entire day. The main ones I shall point out to you.

6:
He loves splash mountain, and he always tries to troll me by getting me on it at the most awkward times. This particular day he brought a friend with him. The first time we rode on it, he had his friend ride in front, since it was his first time. He said to me, "now you'll be in front of me!" He leaned closer, to whisper in my ear "..so I can tickle you!"

I bit my lip and we proceeded onto the ride. He climbed his fingers around my sides, stomach, armpits, ribs, back. I wiggled and I giggled, squealed here and there. Softly. He let go during the drops and the faster areas of the ride. He knows the butterflies are too much for me.

Later on, throughout the queue lines, he would tickle me more. We rode splash mountain a second time, and this time, he rides in front of me. So once the ride starts going, and we reach the hill going up, raises his hands up over his head. Bingo. I squeezed his underarms.

"AH NOHOHOHOOHOHAAHAHAHA!" He shrieked and cackled almost immediately. He shot his arms down and squirmed in his seat. His friend, now behind me, starts laughing really hard at the situation. He actually starts helping me, by reaching over and pinching his side. My boyfriend gives him a giant pout, and my hands still remain inside his armpits. He began to beg, "Stop, PLEASE NO STOP! HAHAHAAHAHA."

His friend says, "Leave the poor guy alone."
"Why? He didn't leave me alone."
"That's true... revenge is sweet."
"AAHAHHHAH ASSHOLE."

I tickled him almost the whole ride. I scared him by trying to tickle him during the drops as well. He made me pinky swear, and I showed him I crossed my fingers. "nonono, please!!"

He was able to hold my hands tightly so I couldn't. But one of these days, my friends..

7:
We went to California Adventure, and we saw one of the costume characters come out. My boyfriend brought his autograph book and wanted a picture. He had him sign the book, and they went in for the picture, the character wrapping his arm around his shoulder. After a second, I saw his hand move toward my boyfriend's neck. I didn't think anything of it until he cringed. He let out his ticklish, high pitched, "No!" My ears perked up. "Hahaha I'm ticklish! haahahaa!"

My eyes lit up immediately. The character kept tickling him, and my boyfriend tried his best to hold still. His paw came down to his underarm and tickled there too. "AHhahahahaha, staahahahap!" The character tickled his neck, his side, his underarm, and my boyfriend stood there laughing, buckling over, and cringing. It was the most adorable thing ever! I got really excited.

After the pictures, I ran in for a hug, a character that i've loved in childhood, and he hugged me, and I could feel his arm shift, and he pressed his beary paw into my armpit as well. I clenched tighter, "uh oh.. No!" I giggled and twisted before letting go. I held onto my boyfriend afterward the whole day, trying to poke him and tickle him.

And the picture I got of him was absolutely perfect.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back