• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice for a newbie Webcam girl~

Insincerity. Don't force it. A genuine reaction is far more pleasing than one exaggerated for the camera. Some might disagree with me on this, but when it comes to tickling, don't try too hard to be "sexy". Be you, do what you like, and have fun with it. That's not to say it shouldn't be torturous at times, but if you go to extremes, you'll only attract people at the extremes, and there are far fewer there. Don't be afraid to talk and be yourself. I think you'll find a much more loyal and broad following if you allow your fans to get a bit emotionally involved with you.

Apart from that, please be safe. Don't divulge your location. Don't answer creepy fan mail. Don't listen to the people who will try to view you as an object, and many will. Finally, do this for you, because you want to. The moment that's no longer the case, stop.

Good luck.

A nice offer. To me, just having a girl talking about tickling while stroking the soles of her feet is a turn-on. If there is another girl with you all the better. But the trouble with most video producers is that there is no intimacy, nothing seductive about their scenes - just this kind of warped idea of torture which is more in the mind than in the reality of a paid model being tickled in a directed scene. To me, the idea of a webcam girl reading a tickling story from amongst the ones published here, and perhaps commenting here and there, or demonstrating on herself would be incredibly hot.

I think you understand me. If I am tickling somebody, it is usually as a prelude to sex, or just for fun. It is never to torture them, as if it starts to get really unpleasant, they get angry and the fun goes out of it. I sometimes wonder why tickling video producers don't read some of the tickling stories their clients write and like to read. There are really so many of them. Personally I am into tickling women. Male tickling is a turn-off for me personally. But what I like to read is what the girls say or think before and while they are being tickled. I would love to see videos like that. I also like the various videos on ticklish pedicures that one finds on Youtube et.al. I am sure that something like that would make a great webcam show, especially if the object were tickling. I have sometimes thought how great it would be to get a story line where there is a nail salon that offers a special after-hours service for ticklish girls who prefer not to make too much noise in the shop, and where there are facilities for tying one or both feet down while the pedicurist is working... The list goes on.

So when do we get a link to your site and profile?

Hopefully by the end of next month. My current job is ending so... plus I have to get the room and myself ready. I'm thinking about Steammate .

If you stroke your soles and talk about how ticklish they are and where, it is a HUGE turn-on.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back