• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Civic Duty F/F and a little M/F

Jrvtwinkle

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I joined back in August, and have just been kind of lurking around for a while. This is the first story I ever wrote and finished, although I’ve started a few others. I’m not the most motivated writer out there, so I thought posting this might help me to finish some others. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy.
-Twinkle

Civic Duty

Kara stepped outside, pulling the door shut behind her. She shaded her eyes with her hand to block the sun which was on its way up into the sky. She fumbled in her pocket for her keys, and locked the door with an almost inaudible click. She skipped down the steps to the sidewalk and turned left, heading for the small grocery store that was situated a few blocks from her home.

It was a warm mid-July day, and she was wearing a tight white t-shirt that did not quite reach her bellybutton, a pair of jean shorts, and sneakers. She brushed her shoulder length brown hair back from her eyes and scratched an itch on the side of her neck. A few children ran by, chasing after a woman walking a puppy. Something glittered in the corner of Kara’s eye, and she felt a warm tingle on her skin.

“Excuse me miss, but could you come help me out for a minute? Excuse me!?”

The cry came from a nearby side street. Kara stopped walking and looked around. Seeing nobody else, she assumed the person was talking to her. She peered down the street, and saw an attractive girl waving at her. The girl was barefoot, wearing a short skirt and a blue and white checked, button down shirt that was rolled up at the sleeves. The shirt was tied in a thick knot below her breasts, leaving her belly and lower ribs exposed. She had straight blonde hair which fell down a bit past her shoulder blades. She looked to be a few years younger than Kara, about 18. She wouldn’t have seemed so abnormal if she wasn’t handcuffed and standing next to a police cruiser.
Kara started to cautiously approach the girl. What in heaven’s name is going on today? she thought.
The police cruiser door swung open, and a very stern looking male officer stepped out holding a clipboard. He gestured at Kara to come closer. “Is this the one you want?” He asked the girl. She nodded. The officer handed her a pen and she scribbled a signature on it. The officer took the pen back and turned to Kara.

“Excuse me,” Kara said. “Have I done something wrong?”

“Citizen.” the officer said. “You have been chosen under article 625b to inflict corporal punishment on this criminal.”
Kara took a step back, aghast. “But what has she done? I’ve never heard of this article! Since when do the police inflict bodily harm upon criminals!!?”

The officer looked confused for a second, but then a slight look of contempt crept onto his face. “I did not realize our public schools had deteriorated so much since I was a student. Do they no longer teach history? Or government?”
It was Kara’s turn to look confused. “Of course they teach history and government! But I’ve never heard of any article that allows the police to take random people off the street to torture criminals!”

The officer let out a disgusted snort, and then said, “Well, then you had better pay more attention in class! And to answer your first question, I caught this citizen vandalizing a city building! A crime like this falls under article 625a, which details the punishment of small-time offenders. If you refuse to cooperate, then I will be forced to put you under arrest as well.”

Kara nervously looked at the girl, her heart pounding. “Is this true?” she asked.

The girl, who did not look upset at all, replied brightly “Yup. I wrote some nasty slogans about these government swine,” she gestured at the officer, “on my apartment building. It was totally worth it.” She held out her cuffed hands. “I’m Sam by the way, nice to meet you! Don’t worry about punishing me, I chose you because I’m sure you’ll be a lot nicer than him.”

Kara shakily introduced herself. She then blurted out, “W-what do you want me to do?”

“You really are clueless, aren’t you?” The officer said. “Do you need me to give you a demonstration?”

He grabbed Sam’s wrists, and backed her up against a wall of the building behind her. He tugged her arms up over her head and attached the cuffs to a convenient hook. Kara looked around and was discomfited to see that people were appearing in windows to see what was going on.
Sam’s cheeks were slightly red, betraying that she was a little bit more upset than she was letting on. “Wait, no!” Sam cried. “You’re not supposed to-”She broke off in midsentence, squinting as a smile twitched on her face. The officer had begun slowly dragging his fingers down the undersides of her arms, nearing her armpits.

He wants me to tickle her!!? Kara thought. What’s happening? I’ve never seen anything like this! This can’t possibly be real!

Sam burst out into giggles, “Hehehehehehehehehhe…heehehehehehe!” The officer had halted before he got too close, his fingers having been blocked by Sam’s rolled up sleeves. Without hesitation, he untied the knot in Sam’s shirt, and began to unbutton it.

“Oh please, don’t!” Sam pleaded. “Let Kara do it! Please let Kara do it, I didn’t pick you!”

Kara blushed bright red as the officer finished undoing Sam’s shirt and had pulled it over her head and wrapped it around the handcuffs to keep it out of the way. Above the waist, Sam was wearing nothing except a white string bikini top.

“Eeeek!” Sam jumped, her breasts bouncing, as the officer began squeezing her waist. “Eeehaahahahahahahahahaaa! Hehehehelllp meeehehehehe!” She laughed.

“W-w-wait!” Kara stammered. “I’ll do it!”

The officer stopped, looking a little irritated. However, he didn’t say anything.

“Tha…thank you.” Sam panted.

Kara stepped forward, but hesitated to touch Sam. “Are you sure you want me to do this?” she asked.

“Yes, please.” Sam said. “But please go easy on me; I don’t want him to tickle me again.”

Kara slowly reached out and placed her hands on Sam’s sides. She had never really had too many friends, and was unused to touching another person. She marveled at how soft and warm Sam’s skin was. If this was happening under different circumstances, she would have enjoyed it. She let her eyes wander over her victim’s body, noticing how the sun lit it up. She slowly slid her hands down until they rested on Sam’s hips. From where she was standing, she could see the little gap in between Sam’s breasts and the bikini. She imagined slipping her finger in that gap, pulling out on the bikini, letting Sam’s breasts slip free from their bindings. She wondered how Sam would react, not being able to do anything about such an embarrassing exposure.

Coming to her senses, she quickly glanced up into Sam’s eyes, and was ashamed to see that Sam had seen exactly where she was looking.

“Are you going to keep on enjoying the view, or get this over with?” Sam inquired sarcastically.

There was something familiar about that voice; Kara felt she had heard it before. In fact, looking closer at Sam’s face, she thought she recognized the girl.

The same look of partial recognition came onto Sam’s face. “Do I know you from somewhere, Kara?” she asked questioningly.
The officer cleared his throat and stepped forward menacingly.

Without thinking, Kara squeezed Sam’s hips, wiggling her fingers into the girl’s soft flesh. She slid her fingers under the waistband of Sam’s skirt to get a better grip, looking apologetically into the girl’s face. Sam was too wrapped up in the near-torturous sensation to notice.

“Eeeeheheee!” She squealed. “Nohahahahat thereeeeheehehehehe!”

Kara hurriedly withdrew her hands in order not to upset Sam, who had placed her trust in her. Being inexperienced in this line of work, she did not realize that Sam would plead with her to stop no matter where Kara tickled her. She felt like she was between a rock and a hard place; she did not want to unduly torture Sam, but was also afraid of what the officer would do if she stopped.

“Don’t stop!” Sam panted, staring fearfully over Kara’s shoulder. “He’ll tickle me again.”

Kara nodded in agreement, and then quickly inserted her fingers in Sam’s soft and available underarms, spidering them lightly. This caused Sam to leap into the air, trying in vain to pull her arms down to protect her sensitive armpits. Once again, Kara noted how Sam’s breasts bounced in her bikini top as she jumped. She had a sudden urge to touch them, but restrained herself, remembering that there were people watching.

“Heeheheheheheehee!” Sam laughed uncontrollably.

Kara dragged her fingers slowly up and down Sam’s sensitive underarms, and then gently dug in. Sam went into an even more crazed fit of adorable giggling. Kara began to explore the areas around Sam’s underarms. She lightly scratched her sides just above the bikini strap, which elicited great reactions from her helpless captive.

Then, blushing slightly, Kara softly began to stroke the sides of Sam’s breasts.
Sam’s face immediately contorted into a grin. “Ooohh! Don’t tickle me thereeeeheheheheeeehehee!” She thrashed around, her breasts jiggling from side to side. Kara smiled back at her laughing victim. She was beginning to really enjoy herself.

“Coochie coochie coo!” She said sweetly.

Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Citizen, I believe the necessary sentence has been filled.” He pushed her aside, reached up and let Sam out of the handcuffs. Sam rubbed her wrists, and looked at Kara, an interested expression on her pretty face.
The officer jotted down something on his clipboard, bid them good day, and hopped in his cruiser. With only a glance in their direction, he peeled away.

Kara felt slightly shell-shocked, as if she was coming out of a trance. She quietly watched as Sam buttoned up her shirt, hiding the white bikini top.

Sam seemed to notice all of the people staring from the windows, and grabbed Kara by the hand, leading her towards the entrance of the apartment building. “Here, let’s go up to my room. Thanks for that, by the way. He really would have tickled me a lot worse. I actually kind of enjoyed it when you did it, you were gentle. You seemed to like it as well.” Kara nodded, grinning sheepishly. “I like you, we should be friends.” Sam said.

I think there’s going to be a lot of tickling in my future, Kara thought to herself.

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232701-Playdate!-(f-f)

Last edited:
That was very hot! Great work, looking forward to more! =]

@ Refrigerator Thank you sir! I like your name and signature, they go well together. I've started work on a sequel, not sure when it'll be done though.

@ bellylover2814 Thank you very much. I'll try to get the next part out as soon as I can! :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back