• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I got to massage my boyfriend's feet today!

First I want to let you know, out of pride, he hath utter the words, "Aw, sweetie, I love it when you tickle me."

His work has been putting a lot of strain on his body. His feet and his back mostly. I offered to give him a foot massage.

"Your massages are tickles.."
"I'll try to resist my urges."

So a few days later, I'm sitting with him on the couch, and he goes, "I'd really like that foot massage about now." I looked at him almost forgetting that I offered. "Okay!"

He laid on his side with his feet propped up and me laying down completely facing the bottoms. His feet are about a size 10. Fairly soft for a man's foot. He loves massages and spas and special treatments and such. They're not perfectly smooth. They're firm, but still soft enough to tickle. Softer than most, actually. I massage his feet, His toes are short and meaty. His big toe is probably 2-3 times as wide as one of his other four. His soles are meaty with good cushion. I resisted the temptation to lick them while his friends were in the room, but I could smell them just fine. Imagine a baby's foot, and bump it up to a size 10, and that's what his feet look like. Big, bubbly, and beautiful.

I massaged him for a good 15-20 minutes constantly before I started softly playing. Occasionally he looked back at me, smiled, and turned away. I dared to lean closer to smell them, too. He was relaxed on the couch, and both his feet were in my lap. across lay my own two feet by his waist. Every so often, he would playfully tickle my feet on the other side. I started to lightly drag my nails around his. Softly. He pulled away, but I made sure not to do it so much to that he takes them away altogether.

He won't laugh in front of his friends, but he bites his lip and sucks the air. If it tickles a lot, he'll sway from side to side. I tried to make my fingers intertwine with his toes, the way couples hold hands. But the minute I slipped the tips of my fingers in, he threw his head back, bit his lip, and grunted. Then he started dragging his nails up and down my feet. The shortness of his nails allowed the strokes to be faster and warmer, making the sensations more electric than normal. I huffed at the air as well, almost giggling in a wheeze-like sound.

Later he asked for a back massage and I did the same, but later on, I sat back on his thighs. He enjoys touching my butt, but I never actually asserted myself to fondle with his. I decided to be silly. He found out once that my butt is, in fact, very ticklish. "Your butt isn't ticklish?" "Nope!" he said.

He wiggled his butt in front of me, and I clawed at both cheeks. His buns tightened. Quite manly. I did it again, repeatedly, and his butt would continuously flex. At a certain point, he arched his back, and began to sway. I was able to see his face too, his teeth were clenched and his eyes shut tight. Again, it wasn't something that could be outright discussed in front of his friends, but I did it throughout the night. When we embraced he tickled mine the same way and I jolted. We smiled and we kissed.

More to come real soon! :]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back