• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Very First Date! or How I Discovered My Ability to Tickle People with My Mind!

Whoviantrekkie

TMF Master
Well to begin, let me just say that I have had an incredibly uneventful love life. I've always been the shy and quiet geek who either was too nervous talking to women or just got flat out rejected when I asked. Well I'm now officially in the game now and I even got a few quick tickles in too! :)

I recently started an account on Okcupid and I have talked to a few women but it never really went very far. That was until a couple weeks ago when out of the blue a girl actually approached me for once! She introduced herself (I'm going to call her Sam for protection purposes) and flat out told me that I was handsome...which is something I'm very unaccustomed too. We flirted a little back and forth and then almost immediately we exchanged phone numbers.

We started texting and we started asking basic get-to-know-you questions. And almost immediately she asked me, "What do you look for in a girl?" I said that I mainly look for girls who are independent, low-maintenance, funny, intelligent, and someone who will join me in my geekdom or at least happily accept it as a quirk. I then hesitated and before I proceeded, I asked if I should talk about physical preferences. She gave me the go ahead and I proceeded to type. I said that in the long run, I don't care much for appearance but I kind of like girls that are middle ground, not too skinny, not obese, and without even thinking about it I confessed to having a foot fetish! Something that I found surprising that I gave away so readily, especially since it took me YEARS to admit it to some of my closest friends. Then came the end of my text. I didn't admit to having a tickling fetish...exactly, but I did say that, "I don't know if this would count as a physical trait necessarily...but if your ticklish that's a plus for me." A few minutes passed and I finally got her reply..."Oh God I'm so ticklish! >_<" hehehehehehe

I wasn't sure if I was losing her after that as I didn't even think clearly when I texted that to a girl I barely knew of but luckily I thought of a really quick response. So I in a flash I texted back, "If it helps think of it this way. Just think how ticklish you are and then convert that into beauty and that'll be how I see you when I look at you. :)" She texted me back basically with an "aww your sweet! :)" And I'm safe!!!

She goes to a Christian college that's in my city so I knew she was close and her school is very close to my volunteer job so I asked her if she was interested in meeting me up on Wednesday at 4:30 when I get off. She agreed and it was official after 23 lonely years I was FINALLY going to see what dating was like!!

Monday came along two days before we were supposed to meet. We were texting every day now and all of our texts were pretty much straight up flirting and text tickling (Something which I have also never done before) but that was apart of the flirting. Anyway I was out to lunch before I was supposed to head to my volunteer job. I got a text from her saying that she was super stressed out and lonely. I tried to comfort her and I even humored her about coming to see her at the Starbucks she was at. Well I then proceeded to finish up my lunch and then drove over to my volunteer job. It turns out that my supervisor wasn't there that day so I had nothing to do. Well seeing as how I had nothing better to do that day I headed for the Starbucks and low and behold there she was!

Neither of us were dressed appropriately for a first meeting as neither of us expected to make any actual form of human contact that day but we took a moment and got to see each other at pretty much our respective worst for the first time. I approached her in my baggy jeans, t-shirt, glasses, and wild bushy hair and she was just wearing a green tank top, giant glasses, shorts, and sandals. Sam is kind of a heavier set girl, with pale Irishy freckled skin, short, and had shorter lightly died hair. I sat with her and I helped her with her homework like the good little nerd boy I am and then I offered her a ride back to her dorm. She thanked me for the ride and we proceeded to hug. Then she started pulling me tighter and tighter and we just sort of clinged to each other for a little while. Then I figured, "What the hell time to put this to the test?!" So I tickled her rib area with my free hand and she immediately recoiled into a ball and let out a super high-pitched yip noise! She just sort of sat there with a huge smile on her mouth and a glaring Eastwood like stare with her eyes and after a slightly extended silence she just whispered under her breathe at me, "no tickling." And that was the end of that day...until the date on Wednesday that is. :)

Before I knew it Wednesday had arrived and I was cleaned up, hair cut, light dress clothes, and contacts in. She was much more casual then I was. She was wearing tennis shoes, jeans, a sleeveless tank tank, and a little eye shadow, with her contacts also in. Apparently her logic was that if I saw her at her worst then she didn't have to impress me. We went out to dinner and it was actually the first time we had a real conversation and she really surprised me. She was actually really funny, she wasn't nearly as conservative/religious as she led me on to believe, and more importantly she actually understood all of my stupid sci-fi/Simpsons references!! :D

Dinner was over but unfortunately my big adventure into the city plans had to be put on hold because of her midterms. Still we had a little time to hang out and so while figuring out what to do we proceeded to just sort of lean in and cuddle each other in the car. We quietly talked trying to figure out our plans and I began to lightly stroke her arms with my fingers. She quietly giggled and said under her breath, "that tickles." I let out a semi-surprised exaggerated reaction and said, "Really!? I'm not even trying here!" (I kind of was ;) ) "If I was trying I would've done this!" I then proceeded to tickle her underarm/rib area.

"YEEEEEEEHEHEHEEE!" She very quickly shoved me away and said with a little more authority this time, "No tickling."

"But its so cute," I said. And then I tried again and she very quickly grabbed my hand and kept me from lunging in. I then just as quickly squeezed her thigh and she let out another, "YEEHEHEHE!" before swatting my hand away. It then turned into a series of me lunging in for the tickle and her yipping, then me getting hit, rinse, lather, repeat.

"Try that again and I'll bite you," she said. "Sure, if your into that." I devilishly replied. After a while we got to thinking and so we just decided to walk around our local mall. We drove to the mall and when we got out of the car I quickly poked her in the stomach, and she proceeded to yip again and then slapped me. As we were walking out of the parking lot she kept poking me in the stomach, sides, and ribs...which had no effect other than it started to seriously hurt after a while. Every time she did I wouldn't tickle back while we were in the parking garage but I just sort of slowly glared at her with a look that kind of said, "Really?...Really?" Every time I looked at her, with my hands in my pocket I might add. She would curl into a little ball, her pupils would dilate, and then proceeded to let out a whimpering, "mmmmyuuhehehe" it was as if my very presence alone was actually tickling her! Finally to break the tension she let out a loud, "What!?" I told her that nothing was the matter, I wasn't doing anything. "This is what you've done to me! I'm just on edge right now!" she said. "Oh you are going to be fun." I malevolently replied.

For more than half the walk I wouldn't even touch her or even look at her she would just stop in her tracks, curl into a little ball, widen her eyes, and softly giggle/squeak. Every time we would mock each other without words at this, as apparently in a few short minutes I either gave her tickle PTSD or I finally unlocked my mutant power of tickling people with my mind. I'm going with the latter because I think that sounds more awesome.

We finally stopped at a soda store and she proceeded to buy taffy and novelty sodas. I got a Simpsons Duff energy drink which we both found amusing! After we got out of the shop we sat at one of the tables outside close together. We started to eat candy and drink our novelty soda and she thanked me for introducing her to her new favorite store! I held her in my arms for a while and then I went straight back into tickling her! She yelped and she quickly grabbed one of my fingers really really tightly and put pressure on it. She held onto it for a while thinking that that would stop me so I proceed to go for a long shot. I managed to maneuver one of my free fingers inside of her hand and started using it to lightly stroke her palm. She almost leaped out of her chair and released my finger out of complete astonishment. I apparently was the first person in her life to discover that her palms are extremely ticklish! She then proceeded to Eastwood squint at me. "That's not fair. You used my ticklishness against me," she said. "Ooo did I find a new spot to take advantage of," I teased. "I'll slit your throat in your sleep," she jokingly threatened at me. "REALLY!? You would do that for lil' ol' me!? Your the sweetest!" I sarcastically taunted. That seemed to break the tension and she laid her head down in my arms.

"Your really warm." she said affectionately. "Thanks, I try to be," I replied. She laughed and teased about how silly I was. She then longingly said that she wished the night could last longer. She was really stressed out about her midterms and the homework she hadn't started yet but she was glad that she met me and she thanked me for making the week bearable for her. I then got up and told her to turn around.

"NO!" she protested. "Come on have I not been trustworthy this whole time," I sarcastically replied. "Just turn around!" "Why!?" she inquired. I wouldn't say why I just kept saying turn around, we then proceeded to run in circles around each other for a while, with me trying to get behind her and her trying to block me. Finally she very hesitantly let me get behind her and that's when I started to grab onto her back and massage her shoulders. She moaned a little and finally sat back in her chair. "See that wasn't so bad now was it," I rubbed in. After a minute she started to slump over. I had only been massaging her for a couple of moments and already she was about to black out. She told me to stop because I was relaxing her way too much and that she needed to be awake enough to pull an all-nighter. So after she was almost completely hunched over that's the point where I dug my nails into her ribs and went ape-shit on her!

"YAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAYHAHAAHA!!!!!" She frantically got out of the chair and proceeded to shove me. "See your awake now!" I grinned at her. "That's not nice." She said. "You shouldn't tickle people," she said. "But its so much fun!" I said bouncily. "Still, I appreciate you trying to make me feel better. Thank you." She said as she fell into my arms again. We decided to walk back to the car and I would take her home much earlier than I anticipated. I took her bags despite the her initial protests. "I insist as a gentleman," I said. "Besides, it'll give you comfort on the walk back to know that my hands are full." With that in mind she didn't protest to let me carry the bags anymore. Still on the walk back she continued to try and get revenge my poking and pinching my upperbody...all of which had no effect. This annoyed her.

We finally got back in to the car and I handed her back her stuff. Once we were inside we immediately squeezed each other tight and I ended up planting a small light kiss on top of her head. "I had a lot of fun tonight. Thank you for everything," she said softly to me in my arms. "Your welcome. I had fun too," I said in a completely soft and sincere tone. "Oh yeah that's right, I almost completely forgot," I said. "What?" she inquired. There was a long silence as we sat there huddled in my car..."my hands are free." I then proceeded to dig my nails into her ribs. "YEEEHEHEHEEHAAA!!!" She shoved me back again and angrily glared at me. "No more tickling...at least for tonight." she said. I responded to this by booping her nose to which she immediately slapped me across the face. It was a reflex from all that transpired tonight and she felt really bad and frantically apologized. I told her not to worry and took it well...I honestly totally deserved it anyway so I really didn't care. And I honored her request and I made no more attempts to tickle her for the rest of the time we were together. We talked a little while longer and told really dirty jokes the rest of the drive back home. As we got back to her dorm, we just sort of stared at each other and then pulled each other tight. "We're going to see each other again...I promise." she said to me softly. I wished her good night and drove off. Hopefully more will come in time. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like a match made in heaven long may it last.

Great story, and it sounds like an awesome experience for the both of you :)

That was a great read, both for the tickling and the chemistry. You two sound like a fantastic couple, and I hope you'll keep us posted. :)

"Oh God I'm so ticklish! >_<" hehehehehehe

If you didn't see this as a sign as the lady trying to qualify her self to you then drop me a pm. I have something which may be of great interest to you.

That is an amazing story. As a fellow nerdy guy that gets nervous talking to girls, I'm happy for you!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back