• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
WE increased the size of the story, can't find the original post. We would like feedback, please? WE need to be able to learn to better express our ideas.

Buffy and all the characters are owned by Joss Whedon and Warner Brothers Copyright 1997. These characters are fictional and this has no relation to these characters and is only the product of our twisted imaginations. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D :D :D
Faith watched in the room as Willow, Buffy, Dawn, Tara and Anya were being tortured by the chatai demons and remembered.
One Week ago
"What's the matter is the poor baby ticklish?" said Trish Kent, the wicked rapist/murderer. Faith couldn't stand to let this go on anymore. The girl who was being tickle tortured was a convicted murderer who killed her abusive husband and his lover when they beat and raped her with butter knives. She was about 22. "Let her go, bitch!" said Faith. "OH it's the hero. Come get it hot stuff." she lunged and tried to knock Faith out with a kick to the belly. Faith grabbed her foot and flung her over head landing her into a wall. That brought the guards and as usual Faith had to allow herself to be beaten to a pulp. The guard hitting her, the most was a karate expert called Helen Caldwell. Helen had a crush on Faith that everybody knew, including Faith. Helen was about 5'6 blonde haired, blue eyed and about 98 pounds. How such a skinny girl got to be a guard no one knew. The other guards were bulkier but pretty girls none the less. But all the prisoners bar Faith always came on to Helen, cause she was by far the cutest. Faith was locked into the torture room. It was called this because Helen would tickle naked girls who had been restrained. Faith had always done enough to avoid this but not today. Faith had been placed in the tiny room, naked and chained. She dangled a little, chained from the ceiling to being held by chain on the ground. So she could be tickled everywhere. Helen entered and put a blindfold on Faith. "Do you have any idea on how long I wanted this? I have wanted you Faith for so long." she said, sliding her fingers unto Faith bare pussy. Despite herself Faith moaned. "I wasn't always Helen Caldwell, you know. Once I was once Daria Estelle. You remember 6 years old, you were always teasing me cause I never dared to jump off the highest rock. Then one day you took off all your clothes and told me I could touch you if I jumped naked. So I did and you stole my clothes and call me names. And everybody made fun of me!" Faith remembered. She remembered teasing that girl till she moved when she was 10. That wasn't the only time. Daria has always has a crush on her. She was smart enough know that. She moaned again when her breasts were being fondled. If this was torture go torture thought Faith. More petting on her ass pushed her to the verge. Then without warning the fingers traveled to her armpits. Faith buckled, but bit deep to avoid laughter. "I know you're ticklish Faith. I always wanted this. Make you suffer for not loving me." Faith was buckling but holding on. The fingers then moved to her ribs. it was clear Faith could hold on much longer. She was straining there was a huge grin on her face. "Laugh my ticklish Faith. Laugh you hot slut!" Faith finally erupted when an electric toothbrush on her navel resulting in laughter. "HAHAHAHhahahahahahaha nmrrh hahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahihihihahahaha! NOhohohohoho!" "poor little ticklish Faith! Poor little ticklish Faith!" Faith howled as Daria invaded her armpits with her tickling fingers and more when it spread to her ribs, sides and tummy. "Hahahahahaha! NO more hohohohhohohhahahahahahahaha! Stoahahahahahahahap!" "Tell me you love me, then! Tell me you're mine! That you're my girl end point and no one male or female will have you but me!" Faith buckled and howled as the fingers moved to her hips. "Hahahahahahaha! STohahahahahahap!" screamed Faith. "Then tell me that you are mine and that no one else may ever have you say. That your world revolves around me. That no one else can ever even look at you. Say Faith, say it." Faith would never ever agree but she was losing her ability to fight back. Then two electric toothbrushes started to tickle her breasts. "Is poor little Faith ticklish on her hot tits? Let's find out." Faith howled as the toothbrushes ran all over her nibbles and undersides. The toothbrushes were replaced by fingers. "No more hahahahahaha plehahahahahahse! Stop!hahahahahahaha nohahahahahaha morehhahahahahahhatickling!" yelled an hysterical Faith. "More tickling Faith, how about on your buns." As her fingers started to tickle her rear end. "Hahahahahahahaha NOhohohohohohhahahahahahaheheheehhiiihahahahahahaha! PLeashehehahhahahahahahase!" "Scrub her ass, scrub her crack, as we continue our tickling attack!" song Daria, softly. Faith was on the verge of peeing. She kept holding it in, but it was too much. "hahahahahaha nohohohohahahahahahahaha!" She had wet herself all over Daria's fingers. "Naughty little Faith" said Daria as Faith still giggling and panting wore down. "You went pee-pee! tsktsktsk! Guess I'm going to have to tickle you as punishment!" The electric toothbrushes went to work on Faith's armpits and sides. She had started to cry. "hahahahahahahahaha! Nohohohohahaha! Please! Please stohahahahahap!"
“Give up Faith. Or shall we check your hot pussy?” said Daria smiling.
Faith was beside herself with laughter. “I think I’ll take that as A “yes” as she started to feather her clit. Faith started to moan and giggle. Daria kept it up for 10 minutes. “Faith, are you mine?” said Daria. Faith badly wanted to say yes, not just because of the tickling but because her breasts were on the verge of popping. Her clit was moist and wetter than it had been even during her threesome dreams with Buffy and Willow. “NO!” said Faith. “Who’s got ticklish toes?” said Daria as she started to tickle Faith’s toes. “Nohohohoho! Plehehehehease STOP! NOhohohohoho! Hahahahahahahaha!” screamed Faith. “Feather between the toes.” Said Daria, happily, running it in classic violin stance. Then came the fork on the soles. “Nohohohohohoho! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha!” yelled Faith. “Make me.” Said Daria. After three hours of belly button tickling with hairbrushes, electric feathers on the armpits and feather duster on the belly, Faith passed out. “Helen.” Said Georgia. Georgia was about 6’1 189 pounds with huge breasts. “Helen, put her back in her cell. You had your fun.” “But Georgia, I haven’t broken her.” “You had your chance.” Said Georgia. “Please give me a chance to have her. Please!” said Daria, her eyes pleading with Georgia. Georgia was gay and openly so. And she had a crush on both Faith and particularly Daria. But she also followed orders to the letter. So Faith was put back in her cell. “Next time, baby.” Said Daria, kissing Faith on her lips. Faith still had the sweat dripping from her face. 1 hour later, Faith was awoken. The sounds of screaming laughter. Then she saw them. The chatai demons. They were like beautiful naked women but with tentacles around their sides. Several prisoners were naked and dead with smiles on their faces. Faith saw the tentacles of a redhead heading for her ribs. She dodged, grabbed the arms and thumped her into the bars. She stretched the bars and tried to fight the chatai demons. They stripped her down to her bra and underwear and managed a few tickles. But Faith avoided them. However she was weary and there was plenty of them. All the guard were naked and dead, save Daria. She took out the one tickling Daria and ran. She heard the screams of laughter. One black haired woman was having her feet tickled and her tummy rippled while her underarms were circled. She ran into the street and decided to head for Sunnydale. “Time to go, sweetheart.” She said to Daria, before running off. “Wait, I’m naked.” Shouted Daria. “So, I’m in panties” said Faith. “I’ll get raped. Please, please, let’s go to my place.” Said Daria shaking. “Fine got to back some phone calls anyone.” Replied Faith. They got to Daria’s place and they got changed. Faith was about to make a phone call, when Daria stopped her. “Don’t forget, you’re mine.” Said Daria. “I never said that and I’m not.” Said Faith. “Please don’t leave me. I’ll do anything.” “Okay, I’ll stay another 2 days but first…” She grabbed Daria and stripped her naked and pulled over her own panties and shirt. “Strip me.” Said Faith. Daria did and they made love. When Faith orgasmed to that feel of a mouth on her pussy and hands on her ass, she screamed it out for the world to know. But it was nothing compared to the time, Daria had. She had never been so pleasured. She held Faith tight then fell asleep. She woke up 2 hours later, naked and tied up. “Daria baby, are you ticklish?”

Feedback?

Thank you Tickle monster. Any more feedback. WE would love it. Love,
Anna and Heather

Part 2: Rebirth

Part 2: Rebirth
We lost the original rebirth so here’s an altered version. Remember, we say go to the Erotic Adventures of Buffy and Evil Vampire Willow, for all the hot cartoon action. Sometimes tickling references included!
“Willow, is everything okay up there?” asked Dawn, nervously. “Yeah, it’s fine, Dawn.” said Willow. Standing next to here was her naked girlfriend Tara. It wouldn’t have been so unusual except she had been dead 15 seconds before. After the defeat of the First Evil, Willow had picked up a book. The book was dated 1601. The powerful King of Wizards had written the book, an evil man called the Shaman. The Shaman wrote how he resurrected his wife Rebecca from the grave using a potion in 1584. But he expressed delight the potion didn’t work on plague-mongerers, the demon word for witches. Included was a spell for demon resurrection. Willow then included the spell, potion as well as a reloc demon egg and of course Tara’s body and her girlfriend returned. “How do I get here?’ asked Tara. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Tara. I need you, I…” but the sentence was never finished. Tara kissed her and the inevitable sex occurred. Willow rubbed the Tara’s erect breasts with her hands as the blonde moaned. Tara lowered her mouth down to Willow's pussy and slowly licked. Willow was writhing in agony and grabbed Tara and lowered her pussy unto her face. Figuring that Tara would lick her faster with an orgasm. Willow sucked her clit like crazy. Tara started to moan and very loudly. She then picked up and Willow had an orgasm. “That was great.” Said Willow. “Will, there, there isn’t anyone else is there?” said Tara, nervously. “NO! I mean there were a few girls were interested but my heart is yours alone. So only you.” said Willow. “I love you.” replied Tara kissing her. “I love you too.” said Willow. “Know what else I love, my love?” grinned Tara, wriggled her fingers into her ribs. ‘HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha! Noihohohohohoho! Tarahahahhahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha” screamed Willow. Tara giggled as she mover to Willow’s perk breasts. “Hahahahahahaha! Nohohohohohoho! Stohahahahahap! Plehehehehehase.” yelled Willow. Tara stopped immediately. “OH, I’m so so sorry!!!! Willow, love, baby, sweetie are you okay.” Asked Tara, looking extremely worried. “I’ll… show you okay!” panted Willow. She kissed Tara passionately and pulled her on her back. “Now, I remember Miss MacClay, that there is someone more ticklish than me.” She replied grinning, poking Tara’s belly. “Nohoho! Please Willow baby, sweetie, love. Willow, you know I’m so ticklish, please.” Pleaded Tara. Willow grinned again. OF course, she would tickle her.
But not now. Now they were together again. And in love. And she didn’t want to scare or hurt Tara in any conceivable way. Tickling would come, later. “I love you, Tara. I would never doing something you wouldn’t like.” Said Willow. “You are so wonderful. I love you too. You deserve…” “I need you. No more magic. Without you, Tara I have no life. I need you. It’s the other way around, Tara I…” “WE love, need and deserve to be together. I’ll never leave you. Because I love you.” said Tara. Then the kissing began again.
Meanwhile elsewhere,
“No Faith, baby. Please! I am way too ticklish. Mercy, please!!!” begged Daria. Faith smiled and started tickling Daria’s feet. “Hahahaha! NOOOO! Plehhehehehease! STOP! Nohohohohohohohoho! Don’t! Hahahahahahaha.” Daria squealed. Faith grinned as she kept tickling the arches, then moved to the soles and finally her toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! MERCY! MERCYIHIHIHIHIHIHI!” screamed Daria. Faith kept up the feet tickling for 10 minutes. Daria was sweating and tired when it was over. “Please, please no more.” begged Daria. “Ticklish belly time.” She said before running her fingers up and down her tummy. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nohohohohohohoho! Help! Helphihihihihihohohohihihi!” yelled Daria; tears running down as her faces almost broke with laughter. Faith followed it by running her index finger on her left hand up and down from the middle of her breasts to 2 inches away from her pussy. It drove her wild. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stohahahahahahahap! Nohohohohohohohoho!” She concentrated on that area at super slayer speed for 10 minutes. The break could not come fast enough for Daria. She then ended the 2 minute break with some ribs tickling. Daria squealed and buckled so much she threaten to break the bed. This continued for seemingly hours. Faith would run her fingers on both sides at different speeds, She would work from top to bottom on one side, and the reverse on the other and swap. She would also alternate hands. “HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha! Hihihohohohohohiho!” laughed Daria. Daria could no longer formulate words and was rapidly reaching silent laughter stage. Faith stopped and went to the bathroom.
Willow held Tara in her arms and an evil grin appeared on her face. Tara was just so very ticklish. How could she resist? She kissed Tara forehead and reached for those pits.
To be continued.
How you enjoyed. We did.
Love,
Anna and Heather

nice story!!! let's say it caught my attention:D anyway, i hope there is another part!!! great job!!!

Thank you

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Amazed. And delighted. We thank you for the feedback!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks!

WE thank you! Primetime, Ticklemonster and Sir Ribbit for your feedback. We find it inspiring! NExt version is coming!
Love,
Anna and Heather
:eek: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :D :D :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back