• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playdate! (f/f)

Jrvtwinkle

Hi guys, I worked hard to get this next part out as soon as possible. Can’t promise I’ll get anymore done this quickly, but we’ll see what the future brings. Thanks for your support on the first story and hope you enjoy!
-Twinkle

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232651-Civic-Duty-F-F-and-a-little-M-F

Playdate!

Kara didn’t know what happened. One day her life had been typical. The next, she was plunged into a world that was markedly different from the one she had grown up in. As if overnight, the world had gotten crazed with the idea of tickling.

From what she could gather, the government had passed several regulations that gave law enforcement the right to torture perpetrators. It proclaimed, since tickling left no lasting mark, that it was a humane way to set wrong-doers back on the right track.

But it wasn’t just the government that had gone crazy. Tickling had become engrained in popular culture. Everywhere Kara went; she would see people tickling each other. Pretty girls in summer clothing, could be seen rolling on the ground squeezing each other’s sides and dragging their nails over the bare soles of their laughing friends. Men in suits would tickle their dates under the arms if they so much as tried to brush back a stray hair. It had become a national pastime.

Businesses had also joined the new fad. Dozens of ads would showcase products by having their models tickled helplessly while clutching the merchandise in their hands. Just the other day, Kara had seen a poster proclaiming the awesomeness of some hair conditioner. The model, a beautiful blonde in a bikini, sat on the beach, her luscious hair blowing back in the wind. She laughed as a handsome male model tickled her underarms, while she voluntarily held up her arms.

The model had reminded Kara of Sam. She hadn’t seen Sam for a few days, not since she had first met her in fact. After Kara had made her acquaintance in the most awkward way possible, she had hung out with the girl in her apartment. They had chatted about a lot of things, mostly centered on tickling.

Kara had been surprised to find that Sam had grown up with the whole tickling thing. As Sam put it: “Where’ve you been living girl, under a rock?” Kara had racked her brain, trying to think of an instance when she had heard anything about this, but she came up blank. She figured that the fad had been popular in certain places, and then for some reason or other had exploded into national proportions.

But back to Sam. She was cute, smart, and very energetic. Even better, she loved to be tickled. And yet there was something about her. Kara wasn’t sure, but she felt like she knew Sam from somewhere. In any case, Kara couldn’t wait to see her again. She’d given Sam her phone number, but Sam had yet to call. Kara was beginning to worry that it was all a dream or fantasy that she had made up.

It was Friday afternoon, and Kara had gotten out of work about an hour before. She worked at a movie theatre a few blocks away from her home. She ran the concession booth, popping popcorn and making sure that the theatre never ran out of candy and drinks. Recently the theatre had been showing what were called “Tickle Flicks”. Basically they were b-movies that featured a lot of tickling. They were very popular and each showing almost always sold out. At certain parts Kara would be able to hear laughter coming from the theatre, which got her a little hot and bothered.

But anyway, she had just gotten out of work and was lounging on the sofa in her living room, watching television. She had switched out of her work uniform and was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt and some black short shorts. She liked the feeling of having exposed skin, and fantasized about getting tickled.

She had one of those belly’s that would turn heads on the street if she showed it off. It had well defined muscle tone, and just the thinnest layer of fat to give it just a little more shape. Right in the center was her innie belly button. It was one of those oval shaped ones that was also deep. Kara could fit most of the first joint of her finger in.

She reached over and grabbed the feather off of her coffee table. She lifted her arm up and placed the tip of the feather on the inside of her elbow. She traced the feather slowly down the underside of her arm until it got to her armpit. She touched it to her belly, which tickled without even moving it. She outlined her tummy with it, tracing up to the bottom of her shirt and down again, going along the line of her shorts. She then dipped it into her belly button and twirled it around. It caused her to smile, but she didn’t laugh. She reveled in the ticklish feeling, but it wasn’t quite as good as if someone else was doing it.

Suddenly her cell lit up and vibrated, letting her know she had received a text message. Kara reached over and grabbed it, thinking it was probably from one of her coworkers. Instead, it said it was from Sam. She’d almost forgotten she’d given the girl her number.

Sam: Knock knock!

Kara: Who’s there??

Sam: Me silly! Open your door, it’s chilly out here!

Kara got up from her couch, slightly confused. She peered out the peephole in her front door, and was surprised to see Sam’s face smiling back at her. She quickly fumbled with the lock and then opened the door, smiling at her new friend.

“Hi! How’d you find where I live?”

“I followed you home the other day!” Sam said brightly.

“You did?!!” Kara said, surprised.

“No silly, that would be weird. I knew you lived around here somewhere, and your name was on the mailbox.”

“Oh, yeah! That makes sense.”

“So, can I come in to play? You’re not busy are you?”

“Uh, sure! What do you mean by ‘play’?” Kara asked, as she stood back to let Sam in.

Sam stepped in and Kara shut the door. “Oh you know, just hang out…” Sam answered absentmindedly. She was busy looking around the kitchen and over Kara’s shoulder into the living room.

Kara took the moment of silence to check Sam out. She was wearing a sleeveless white crochet top, one of those ones that are loose fitting like a dress that’s been cut off at the waist, and slightly see-through. If she stretched her arms up over her head, it would show her belly. Kara could see that Sam was wearing a white bikini top underneath. She wondered if it was the same one Sam had been wearing when she had last seen her. Below the waist, Sam was wearing hip hugging jean shorts and teal converse on her feet.

“Watcha watching?” Sam had crept across the kitchen and was standing a little ways into the living room. Kara had almost forgotten she had left the television on. Truthfully, she had no idea what was watching, she hadn’t really been paying attention. On screen, two very attractive actors were making dramatic love on a bed.

Blushing crimson, Kara walked over and hit the power button on the remote. “Nothing. Not this I mean. I must have changed the channel accidentally when I got up to let you in.”

Sam gave her a look that said “Yeah right”. Luckily, she moved on to a different subject.

“Do you know how tall this door is?” Sam motioned to the door that led back into the kitchen.

“I dunno, normal door height?” Kara replied. “Why do you ask?”

“Bet you can’t touch the top of the door frame.” A smile twitched on Sam’s lips.

“I bet I can!”

“Prove it then.”

Kara got butterflies in her stomach. “What, you want me to touch the top of the door frame?”

“Yup. With both hands.” She was dead serious.

“Well, okee then. Here goes…” Kara stretched up, and wrapped the tips of her fingers over the top of the doorway’s painted wood trim.

Sam took a step closer to Kara. From the way Kara was stretched up, Sam’s face was level with her chin. Sam stood up on her tiptoes and whispered into Kara’s ear. “Now stay like that.” Kara’s heart jumped.

“What’s this all about?” Kara asked, fearing the answer.

“Revenge.” Sam said softly.

She ever so gently placed her finger tips on Kara’s inner arms, and drew them down slowly, first on one arm and then on the other, stopping just short of her underarms. Kara was beaming now, but pursing her lips. She mustn’t give in yet.

Sam paused, and without removing her fingertips, looked Kara up and down. “What’s a nice gal like you wearing an outfit like this?” She said. “Look at all of this exposed skin, it simply isn’t ladylike.”

Quickly, before Kara had time to react, Sam quickly spidered her fingers in her friend’s underarms.

“Eeeeeeeek! Heeeheheeeehehehaahahahahah!” Kara couldn’t keep her arms up any longer and pulled them down. This however only trapped Sam’s fingers in her sensitive pits. Sam just kept wiggling those little fingers around, a pleasant smile on her face.

“Put ‘em back up or I won’t stop.” Sam said matter of factly. It took Kara a full minute, but she finally managed to pull her arms back up, placing her fingers back on the doorframe. The laughter continued to bubble out of her lips. Sam stopped to give her a rest.

After Kara started to get her breathing back under control, Sam got down on her knees, so that her face was level with Kara’s belly. She placed her hands on her victim’s hips. “Hey Kara.” She said.

“Yeah?” Kara said, her chin resting on her chest as she was trying to see what her friend was doing.

“Quick what’s the square root of ninety-three?!!”

“I don’t know! Wait hold on a second, let me think!”

“Wrong answer!” Sam pressed her lips onto Kara’s soft belly, and blew, keeping her hands on Kara’s hips to prevent her from moving away.

Kara let out a feminine squeal and then broke out into adorable laughter. Sam repeated this several times, much to her playmate’s chagrin.

“You’re so cute when you’re tickled!” Sam said.

“Hahahaaaahahahahaahaha!” Was all Kara said back.

The next sensation Kara felt was something warm slipping into her navel. “Eeeek! Wahahaat are you doing!” Sam was too busy sliding her tongue around the inside of Kara’s ultra-sensitive belly button to reply. Kara brought her hands down and rested them on Sam’s head, but not trying to push her friend away.

Sam withdrew her tongue, and then gently began to nibble around Kara’s belly and sides. She also began to softly squeeze Kara’s hips with her hands. This caused Kara’s laughter to grow a little more intense. After this went on for a while, Sam drew back and then playfully goosed the inside of Kara’s upper calf, her fingers wiggling freely just a little bit underneath the leg of Kara’s little black shorts. This proved too much, and Kara leaped backward. She continued to giggle even though Sam was no longer touching her.

“Alright, that’s enough for now, don’t want to tire you out too soon now, do we?” Sam said.

“Oh I can take a lot more than that!” Kara panted.

“We’ll see. Well I’m hungry, let’s order Chinese food! I know this great place that has all female delivery people. You get a free tickle along with the meal. And those delivery girls are hot!”

Sam walked into the living room and grabbed Kara’s home phone. “You don’t mind if I use your home phone do you?”

Kara walked over and gave Sam a hug from behind. “Not at all. Let’s see if you can get the order right while I tickle you.”

“Eeeek!” Sam squealed as Kara dug her fingers into her soft sides.

Part three: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?233613-Service-With-a-Smile-(f-f-and-ff-f)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I worked hard to get this next part out as soon as possible. Can’t promise I’ll get anymore done this quickly, but we’ll see what the future brings. Thanks for your support on the first story and hope you enjoy!
-Twinkle

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232651-Civic-Duty-F-F-and-a-little-M-F

Playdate!

Kara didn’t know what happened. One day her life had been typical. The next, she was plunged into a world that was markedly different from the one she had grown up in. As if overnight, the world had gotten crazed with the idea of tickling.

From what she could gather, the government had passed several regulations that gave law enforcement the right to torture perpetrators. It proclaimed, since tickling left no lasting mark, that it was a humane way to set wrong-doers back on the right track.

But it wasn’t just the government that had gone crazy. Tickling had become engrained in popular culture. Everywhere Kara went; she would see people tickling each other. Pretty girls in summer clothing, could be seen rolling on the ground squeezing each other’s sides and dragging their nails over the bare soles of their laughing friends. Men in suits would tickle their dates under the arms if they so much as tried to brush back a stray hair. It had become a national pastime.

Businesses had also joined the new fad. Dozens of ads would showcase products by having their models tickled helplessly while clutching the merchandise in their hands. Just the other day, Kara had seen a poster proclaiming the awesomeness of some hair conditioner. The model, a beautiful blonde in a bikini, sat on the beach, her luscious hair blowing back in the wind. She laughed as a handsome male model tickled her underarms, while she voluntarily held up her arms.

The model had reminded Kara of Sam. She hadn’t seen Sam for a few days, not since she had first met her in fact. After Kara had made her acquaintance in the most awkward way possible, she had hung out with the girl in her apartment. They had chatted about a lot of things, mostly centered on tickling.

Kara had been surprised to find that Sam had grown up with the whole tickling thing. As Sam put it: “Where’ve you been living girl, under a rock?” Kara had racked her brain, trying to think of an instance when she had heard anything about this, but she came up blank. She figured that the fad had been popular in certain places, and then for some reason or other had exploded into national proportions.

But back to Sam. She was cute, smart, and very energetic. Even better, she loved to be tickled. And yet there was something about her. Kara wasn’t sure, but she felt like she knew Sam from somewhere. In any case, Kara couldn’t wait to see her again. She’d given Sam her phone number, but Sam had yet to call. Kara was beginning to worry that it was all a dream or fantasy that she had made up.

It was Friday afternoon, and Kara had gotten out of work about an hour before. She worked at a movie theatre a few blocks away from her home. She ran the concession booth, popping popcorn and making sure that the theatre never ran out of candy and drinks. Recently the theatre had been showing what were called “Tickle Flicks”. Basically they were b-movies that featured a lot of tickling. They were very popular and each showing almost always sold out. At certain parts Kara would be able to hear laughter coming from the theatre, which got her a little hot and bothered.

But anyway, she had just gotten out of work and was lounging on the sofa in her living room, watching television. She had switched out of her work uniform and was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt and some black short shorts. She liked the feeling of having exposed skin, and fantasized about getting tickled.

She had one of those belly’s that would turn heads on the street if she showed it off. It had well defined muscle tone, and just the thinnest layer of fat to give it just a little more shape. Right in the center was her innie belly button. It was one of those oval shaped ones that was also deep. Kara could fit most of the first joint of her finger in.

She reached over and grabbed the feather off of her coffee table. She lifted her arm up and placed the tip of the feather on the inside of her elbow. She traced the feather slowly down the underside of her arm until it got to her armpit. She touched it to her belly, which tickled without even moving it. She outlined her tummy with it, tracing up to the bottom of her shirt and down again, going along the line of her shorts. She then dipped it into her belly button and twirled it around. It caused her to smile, but she didn’t laugh. She reveled in the ticklish feeling, but it wasn’t quite as good as if someone else was doing it.

Suddenly her cell lit up and vibrated, letting her know she had received a text message. Kara reached over and grabbed it, thinking it was probably from one of her coworkers. Instead, it said it was from Sam. She’d almost forgotten she’d given the girl her number.

Sam: Knock knock!

Kara: Who’s there??

Sam: Me silly! Open your door, it’s chilly out here!

Kara got up from her couch, slightly confused. She peered out the peephole in her front door, and was surprised to see Sam’s face smiling back at her. She quickly fumbled with the lock and then opened the door, smiling at her new friend.

“Hi! How’d you find where I live?”

“I followed you home the other day!” Sam said brightly.

“You did?!!” Kara said, surprised.

“No silly, that would be weird. I knew you lived around here somewhere, and your name was on the mailbox.”

“Oh, yeah! That makes sense.”

“So, can I come in to play? You’re not busy are you?”

“Uh, sure! What do you mean by ‘play’?” Kara asked, as she stood back to let Sam in.

Sam stepped in and Kara shut the door. “Oh you know, just hang out…” Sam answered absentmindedly. She was busy looking around the kitchen and over Kara’s shoulder into the living room.

Kara took the moment of silence to check Sam out. She was wearing a sleeveless white crochet top, one of those ones that are loose fitting like a dress that’s been cut off at the waist, and slightly see-through. If she stretched her arms up over her head, it would show her belly. Kara could see that Sam was wearing a white bikini top underneath. She wondered if it was the same one Sam had been wearing when she had last seen her. Below the waist, Sam was wearing hip hugging jean shorts and teal converse on her feet.

“Watcha watching?” Sam had crept across the kitchen and was standing a little ways into the living room. Kara had almost forgotten she had left the television on. Truthfully, she had no idea what was watching, she hadn’t really been paying attention. On screen, two very attractive actors were making dramatic love on a bed.

Blushing crimson, Kara walked over and hit the power button on the remote. “Nothing. Not this I mean. I must have changed the channel accidentally when I got up to let you in.”

Sam gave her a look that said “Yeah right”. Luckily, she moved on to a different subject.

“Do you know how tall this door is?” Sam motioned to the door that led back into the kitchen.

“I dunno, normal door height?” Kara replied. “Why do you ask?”

“Bet you can’t touch the top of the door frame.” A smile twitched on Sam’s lips.

“I bet I can!”

“Prove it then.”

Kara got butterflies in her stomach. “What, you want me to touch the top of the door frame?”

“Yup. With both hands.” She was dead serious.

“Well, okee then. Here goes…” Kara stretched up, and wrapped the tips of her fingers over the top of the doorway’s painted wood trim.

Sam took a step closer to Kara. From the way Kara was stretched up, Sam’s face was level with her chin. Sam stood up on her tiptoes and whispered into Kara’s ear. “Now stay like that.” Kara’s heart jumped.

“What’s this all about?” Kara asked, fearing the answer.

“Revenge.” Sam said softly.

She ever so gently placed her finger tips on Kara’s inner arms, and drew them down slowly, first on one arm and then on the other, stopping just short of her underarms. Kara was beaming now, but pursing her lips. She mustn’t give in yet.

Sam paused, and without removing her fingertips, looked Kara up and down. “What’s a nice gal like you wearing an outfit like this?” She said. “Look at all of this exposed skin, it simply isn’t ladylike.”

Quickly, before Kara had time to react, Sam quickly spidered her fingers in her friend’s underarms.

“Eeeeeeeek! Heeeheheeeehehehaahahahahah!” Kara couldn’t keep her arms up any longer and pulled them down. This however only trapped Sam’s fingers in her sensitive pits. Sam just kept wiggling those little fingers around, a pleasant smile on her face.

“Put ‘em back up or I won’t stop.” Sam said matter of factly. It took Kara a full minute, but she finally managed to pull her arms back up, placing her fingers back on the doorframe. The laughter continued to bubble out of her lips. Sam stopped to give her a rest.

After Kara started to get her breathing back under control, Sam got down on her knees, so that her face was level with Kara’s belly. She placed her hands on her victim’s hips. “Hey Kara.” She said.

“Yeah?” Kara said, her chin resting on her chest as she was trying to see what her friend was doing.

“Quick what’s the square root of ninety-three?!!”

“I don’t know! Wait hold on a second, let me think!”

“Wrong answer!” Sam pressed her lips onto Kara’s soft belly, and blew, keeping her hands on Kara’s hips to prevent her from moving away.

Kara let out a feminine squeal and then broke out into adorable laughter. Sam repeated this several times, much to her playmate’s chagrin.

“You’re so cute when you’re tickled!” Sam said.

“Hahahaaaahahahahaahaha!” Was all Kara said back.

The next sensation Kara felt was something warm slipping into her navel. “Eeeek! Wahahaat are you doing!” Sam was too busy sliding her tongue around the inside of Kara’s ultra-sensitive belly button to reply. Kara brought her hands down and rested them on Sam’s head, but not trying to push her friend away.

Sam withdrew her tongue, and then gently began to nibble around Kara’s belly and sides. She also began to softly squeeze Kara’s hips with her hands. This caused Kara’s laughter to grow a little more intense. After this went on for a while, Sam drew back and then playfully goosed the inside of Kara’s upper calf, her fingers wiggling freely just a little bit underneath the leg of Kara’s little black shorts. This proved too much, and Kara leaped backward. She continued to giggle even though Sam was no longer touching her.

“Alright, that’s enough for now, don’t want to tire you out too soon now, do we?” Sam said.

“Oh I can take a lot more than that!” Kara panted.

“We’ll see. Well I’m hungry, let’s order Chinese food! I know this great place that has all female delivery people. You get a free tickle along with the meal. And those delivery girls are hot!”

Sam walked into the living room and grabbed Kara’s home phone. “You don’t mind if I use your home phone do you?”

Kara walked over and gave Sam a hug from behind. “Not at all. Let’s see if you can get the order right while I tickle you.”

“Eeeek!” Sam squealed as Kara dug her fingers into her soft sides.

More please

Loved it! And here I was thinking I was a genius for coming up with the door frame game idea lol. Seems like im not the only one xD

To those of you waiting for a story update, sorry for taking so long. I'll try to get something up this week. Could be a sequel to this, and/or a new story idea that I came up with. I've been really busy with stuff, but I'll probably have more free time this week.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back