• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun with freinds M/F

Alliekat

TMF Master
This story is very brief but worth sharing I think. A few weeks ago my husband and I were playing host to a couple of our friends. They are also a married couple who we've known for years through my husband's work. After dinner and dessert, we went to the living room where we sat drinking coffee and just chatting. After a while, Dianne (the wife) kicked of her flip flops and plopped them right on our coffee table. Both she and Bill, her husband, are a little on the hippyish side and almost always wear flip flops. Which is great because as I noticed that night, they both have beautiful feet!

So there is Dianne, with her pretty, I'd say size 9, bare feet propped up on my coffee table wiggling and curling her toes, completely oblivious to the fact that she was in the presence of a foot fetishist (unless her husband is.) She has these long slender feet with her toes painted a darkish red, almost black. Here I am trying to pay attention to the conversation, but I keep sneaking glances at Dianne's feet. For the most part, I was able to compose myself, and was pretty engaging in the conversation.

Eventually, Dianne started teasing Bill about how he recently backed his car into their mailbox. At which he started poking her ribs. I mean, were they just trying to drive me crazy???? Dianne began giggling and in a move of self defense leaned backwards on the couch in order to get away from Bill's menacing fingers. She also tried to block him with her knees, which proved foolish, because he simply grabbed her left foot and began tickling it. After a few brief tickles, and some cute giggling on Dianne's part, the fun ended (sadly for me.) Needless to say, I was a bit flustered by the end of this.

"You jerk" Dianne said teasing to Bill, and that was the end of it. Bill and my husband began work talk, and Dianne moved next to me to show pictures of Bill's rip to the outer banks of North Carolina. And yes, there was a picture or two of her and Bill barefooted in the mix (gah I'm such a perv :p)

After Bill and Dianne left, my husband and I went to bed. Knowing full well of my foot and tickle fetish, my husband teased
"some show tonight huh?" to which I probably blushed. Then my husband proceeded to ummmm relieve me. But that's a different, non-tickling story ;)

Good anecdote,... and an angle we do not see very often.

Some great stories lately . . . this is certainly one of them. Thanks much.

Nice story AllieKat. Hope your husband tickled you that night. I know I would love to tickle you with your husband.

fun times

I love this post, very real tickling emotions---I feel that tug constantly

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back