• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Little bang theory - part 3

flugel1

TMF Regular
The little Bang Theory – part 3

Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch, from the Big Bang Theory, were in San Diego for a conference on comedy. They’d enjoyed saunas, massages, mani/peds and a lot of tequila. They’d met Mike there bus boy and he’d joined them for tequila and tickling Melissa. Then Mike and Kaley started enjoying each other.

“very nice! You 2 giants gang up on me, tickle strip me, practically, and now are making out. Kaley, 2 hours ago you didn’t even like him. WHAT THE HELL?” Melissa was agitated but also pretty damn cute, topless, tiny, furious, and obviously horny.

“whadya mean you didn’t like me?” Mike teased to Kaley

“I , hun, hadn’t,……….hun,………didn’t know about your animal………huh………the vet tech thing………I mean…….”she stammered

“Yeah I know the animal you like about him” Melissa said and stared at the obvious answer to that. Kaley looked too, and smiled. “2 on 1. NOT FAIR” she commanded.

“You know, she is right” Mike said gently, hoping Melissa meant what she said.

“What do you mean, you heard all the BIGFOOT stuff” Kaley said seriously. “Yes but there was a lot of munchkin stuff, too” Mike argued. “Yeah but that was just in fun” Kaley said really trying to defend her position. “Melissa, did the munchkin stuff hurt your feelings?” Mike asked lowering his voice and trying to be very sincere, knowing Melissa would catch on. As she pouted she said “ yes it did …..a lot.” And she put the pouty face on. Lower lip quivering. Mike almost broke up laughing. “ OH BULLSHIT, What is up with u two?” Kaley knew something was going on but wasn’t sure why. She was about to find out. “ JUST THIS” Mike said and grabbed Kaleys arm’s and pulled them behind her back. “ Munchkin…………” he said

The topless Melissa smiled and said thank you and approached the pinned Kaley. “No Fucking Way, Let me go right now. You like me what the hell……………” And Melissa went up to her friend and kissed her hard on the mouth, dove her tongue in and played for a moment. When she broke the kiss, she smiled at her and said “My turn” and immediately grabbed Kaleys shorts and thong and yanked them to the ground. Kaley was stunned. But it only lasted a minute and Melissa started to tickle her sides. “ SHIT YOU LIL BITCH IT WILL KILL YOUOLOUOUOUOOOUOUOUOUOUOUO>.” As she tried to defend herself with her legs, Mike put his legs across hers and effectively trapped her. Melissa started lobster clawing her above the knees. Kaley’s laughter was off the charts. “Some one likes this I think” Melissa taunted. Then she went to the hipbones, the more she tickled the more Kaley wiggled. Right into Mikes manhood. They both felt it. “ I’m having fun, how about you Mike?” Melissa asked. He could only nod his head. “Should I tickle her some more?” she asked. Again, he could only nod his head.

“Lets see what happens here” the evil smiling muchkin said and started tickling right above hip bones. Kaley yelped and started to jump up and down. As much as Mike would let her. He was having more fun the she was. “MELISSSSSSSSSA>>>>>>>>>>GAWDDAMN>>>>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAAH” and Melissa just contined to torment her friend. Kaley’s nipples were straining thru her white tshirt. Melissa went for the butt tickle. “YOU LIL SHIT” Kaley exclaimed. Melissa took a moment to stroke Mikes very erect dick. He just about exploded. She stopped for a moment and looked her friend straight in the eyes.

“Kaley you are so beautiful, and you body is amazing. I wonder about these.” And she rubbed Kaleys breasts over the wife beater. “Are they?” and she rubbed some more. “ I bet they are” and she pinched the very erect nipples. “Lets find out” as Kaley was furiously shaking her head. Melissa lifted the wife beater over Kaleys head and took a moment to enjoy the spectacle of the unbelieveably sexy, amazing, horny Kaley Cuoco mostly naked and restrained for Melissa’s pleasure. “I think they are.” And with that she started to tickle Kaley below her breasts. “FUCKING RAUCH< SHIT<>>>>>>>>>>DAMN IT>>>>>>>PLEASE STOP>>>>>>HEHEHEHE> YOU LIL SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU WILL DIE<<<<HAHAHAHA’ She moved to the nips and started to tease them with her nails. Scratch, pull, rub the tops, Kaley was in 2 kinds of hell. Tickle hell and horny hell. Melissa enjoyed the torture for a while and then changed tactics. She stopped ticking and took Kaleys left breast in her mouth and started to kiss and suckle the breast. She tickled the nipple with her tongue. Her hand went down and rubbed the shaved region of Kaleys area.

“Oh shit, come on Melissa, please, no…..” But Melissa was determined. She teased, touched, tickled, massaged, and continued to bring Kaley to an edge. She then knelt down and started to lick and tickle her very stimulated clit with her tongue. She reached around and did the butt tickle thing again. SHIT<<<OH< YOU LIL FUCK<<<PLEASE>>>> STOP>>> Kaley didn’t really mean it. She was starting to grind her butt into Mike. Mike had her legs spread apart and Melissa could do what she wanted. Kaley was moaning regularly. Everytime she started to shake Melissa would stop. This happened about 4 times and Kaley just quietly said “Please”. Melissa stood up. “Mike, how you doing?” she asked. He just kinda blinked his eyes a few times. “Having fun?” she asked. He nodded. “Want to have some more?” she asked again. He could only nod. “I think we can arrange that”. Melissa walked behind him and yanked his shorts to the floor. Kaley felt his naked erection press hard against her naked ass. It felt very nice. “Kiss her” she whispered into his ear. It was actually his shoulder based on height, but he got the message.

He immediately turned her around pulled her shirt off and kissed her deeply. She returned it. They were both so close and into the moment that it wouldn’t take long. Melissa went behind Kaley and put her hand between her legs. Kaley was sopping wet. She entered her with 2 fingers. Kaley moaned loudly into Mikes mouth. She grabbed his dick and started to move her hand up and down. She quickly broke the kiss and took him in her mouth to lubricate him. Melissa continued her work. Mike was so close he didn’t care. Kaley went back to kissing and rubbing. He broke the kiss soon to say “ I’m going to………..” “Me, too” said Kaley based on Melissa work. She kissed him again as he exploded on her stomach and she moaned into his mouth.. Melissa left the room.

Mike and Kaley held each other for a few moments. Spent and enjoying the effects of what had just happened, they didn’t say anything. Soon their eyes locked. Mike whispered “ that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. Thank you. You’re amazing”. Kaley smiled back and rested her head on his chest. Melissa came out of the bedroom with a huge smile on her face. “You 2 are a mess. You march right in that shower and get cleaned up”. “We are kinda messy” Mike whispered back. “Okay” said Kaley, clearly not caring whether she was messy or not. Mike led her by the hand into the bathroom of the suite, which had a HUGE ASS walk in shower. Melissa had started the water and the steam had filled the room. She smiled in satisfaction.

Mike and Kaley walked in and stood in the center and held each other tight. The hot water felt great. Mike was gently caressing Kaley’s butt and she felt his erection rise again. “Really, so soon. Nice” she said as she dropped to her knees and started to tease him with her tongue. Up and down, talking just the tip in her mouth, tickling his balls with her nails. She wasn’t trying to finish him off, just bring him to the edge. And it was working. “Damn Kaley, that feels awesome”

Melissa walked into the bathroom and thru the steamy shower saw the position both were in and smiled. She had lost the pink shorts and her inhibitions and stepped into the shower to join the fun. She knelt behind Kaley, reached around and started to massage her breasts. Kaley smiled. This went on for a few moments and Kaley moved Mike to the built in bench at the side of the shower. She sat him down. “Your turn” she smiled at Melissa. Melissa positioned herself in front and took Mike into her mouth. Kaley got behind and started playing with the munchkins, non-munchking like mounds.

As she ran her hand between Melissa’s legs, she moaned loudly with a mouthful of Mike. Her arousal was very apparent. “Time for the real thing, munchkin” Kaley whispered and helped her up and turned around. She gently pushed her toward Mike who put his hands on her waist and started to guide her onto him. As Melissa sat down, and felt herself be filled with Mike, she closed her eyes and let go to the feelings. “OH SHIT FUCK ME>>>>>>THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD” Quickly, they established a rhythm. It wasn’t going to take Melissa very long. But Kaley had one more thing to do.

She knelt in front of Melissa and put her hands on her thighs and helped her ride him. “Happy” she asked. “GAWD YES<< ITS BEEN SO LONG>>FUCK YES” Melissa was getting close. “ You know you’ve been a bad munchkin, right?” Kaley asked.
“WHAT< >>>YEAH>>>>>FUCK ME HARDER, MIKE>>>>>SURE>>>>SHIT>>>>” “And you must be punished” Kaley intoned. “ WHAT>>>>>SHIT MIKE HARDER” and with that Kaley grabbed Melissa by the thighs and started tickling her. “HAHAHAAH NOT FUCKIN NOW YOU BITCH< >>>SHIT STOP>>>>”

“When you cum, I will stop not until” Kaley teased. “MIKE FUCK MY PUSSY HARD<<<<<<<KALEY PLEASE<<<<HAHAHAHA>>>MIKE>>> FUCK ME HARDER>>>>>>>>>>>COME ON>>>>>>>>KALES>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>> I’M
CUMMING” And with that the munchkin let out a very loud moan still laughing and fell forward. Kaley held her and stopped tickling. The 3 held each other for a while, then toweled off and crawled into bed. And there they entwined again and feel asleep.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. You might check out the party foul series I posted a while ago. Let me know what you think

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back