• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agency Publishing Looking for Writers for Tickle Torture Short Stories

Sinister-Lurker

TMF Regular
Hello. My name is Jon Essex and I work with Agency Publishing. If you haven't heard of use, our website can be found here. Our company has been publishing tickle torture comic books for 12 years.

Agency Publishing is currently seeking serious writers of short stories for upcoming projects and promotions involving, as you might imagine, tickling. We are looking for talented artists who have a passion for the writing.

Here are the general guidelines/notes:

1. This is a paying gig. Specific amounts will be discussed if we are interested in bringing you on board, but payment will be at a per-word rate. We are looking for short stories in the 10,000 word range at the moment.

2. We will ask that you sign a contract with us outlining the terms of your employment as well as a nondisclosure agreement. Don’t worry these aren’t lengthy legal treatises. They are easily understood without retaining the services of a lawyer. Be aware that there are no exclusivity clauses in these contracts, so you are free to pursue other projects.

3. Deadlines will be set. These are negotiable, but continued employment (even on the current project) will be affected by how well these are met.

4. We can only accept submissions in English.

5. You must be able to write professionally and well. I will take a very dim view of your sample if it is full of grammatical mistakes and spelling errors, for instance.

6. Sexual situations will be a part of these stories, but we make every effort to make sure these are done tastefully. We're a kinder, gentler adult production house (definitely softcore, not hardcore).

7. We are currently looking for work that will be part of the canon of Agency Publishing’s settings. We are not taking submissions for completely new intellectual properties.

8. We will ask for a rough outline before you start work. You may be asked to make revisions to this and/or the draft as part of the work.

If you are interested and can work within the above guidelines, please email the following to me at [email protected]

1. Your contact information, including how you would like to be addressed in our work together and in the story’s byline, if you are published.

2. A short sample of your best writing. It should be tickling-related in order to give us an idea of how you handle the subject matter. It can be an “extract” from the story you have in mind, but this is not completely necessary. The sample should be between 500 and 1,000 words. I will only read the first 1,000 words of a sample over this amount.

3. Send all of the above, including the full text of your writing sample, in the body of the email itself. The writing sample should also be attached as a Microsoft Word-compatible file (.doc or .docx are best).

Please send all samples, questions, etc. about this opportunity to [email protected]. I will answer them as promptly as possible. Please do not rely on posts in this forum for important communication in this regard; email is more direct.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Essex
Talent Coordinator, Agency Publishing

Thanks Jon.

Jon has proven himself to be an amazing contributor to our evolving comic lines. He started out as a fan of our books with some great points. From there he started cleaning up my messes of a script for our various books, then grew to take on more of our comic book scripts. Currently, he is responsible for writing the Tickle Magnet series, the Hunted series (which hits the shelves May 2013), and the continuation of The Cyriaan Chronicles.

He is the best editor in the business with a lengthy professional resume and many years of writing experience in a variety of genres. He is our Talent Coordinator, and he is an amazing mentor for those looking to apply their passion and skills in a professional setting.

I truly look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in working with Jon.

How much is the wage?

Our current rate is $0.005 (US) or 1/2 a cent per word.

Holy shit, I might try this out.

Please do. See the original post for submission instructions/requirements.

Thanks Jon.

Jon has proven himself to be an amazing contributor to our evolving comic lines. He started out as a fan of our books with some great points. From there he started cleaning up my messes of a script for our various books, then grew to take on more of our comic book scripts. Currently, he is responsible for writing the Tickle Magnet series, the Hunted series (which hits the shelves May 2013), and the continuation of The Cyriaan Chronicles.

He is the best editor in the business with a lengthy professional resume and many years of writing experience in a variety of genres. He is our Talent Coordinator, and he is an amazing mentor for those looking to apply their passion and skills in a professional setting.

I truly look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in working with Jon.

Thanks for the kind words, Oblesklk. I've enjoyed my work with Agency Publishing and have learned a lot. I hope to continue to help provide entertaining stories for the community. I don't think I could be with a better group to do so. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back