• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unpleasant Dreams F, M / F

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Unpleasant Dreams
By The Masked Tickler 2001

Kate was a young attractive woman, with light brown hair and brown eyes. She was rather petite only 5’5” but rather well endowed. She was racing to work this morning, late again for the 6th time in the past several weeks. She just knew her Boss was going to let her have it when she got there. As she got to her desk there he was waiting for her; he called her into the conference room. Her Boss was a nice guy, but always had his mind on being prompt and getting the job done, that on top of how much of a bonus he was going to get at the end of each month. He was upset with her, but also concerned because it was unlike her to be late. In the past several years Kate was always on time for work; she explained that she hadn’t been sleeping well the past month or so. She further explained that this was because of recurring bad dreams she’d been having. They would wake her up in the middle of the night and she couldn’t get back to sleep; when she did finally fall asleep she ended up waking up late.

Her Boss, knowing she was telling the truth, sympathized with her and offered a suggestion. He knew of a new clinic that was looking for volunteers for sleep therapy; they didn’t charge anything if you volunteered for their research and suggested that she might want to take a few days off and give them a try. Kate agreed, she got the number from the phone book and gave the clinic a call. They told her to come in that Friday and have an initial exam done.

That Friday Kate went to the clinic after filling out several forms with her past medical history she was led to the doctor’s office. It was a simple office, large Oak desk and several credible diplomas on the wall from various Universities and medical boards. She sat in the chair in front of the desk and waited. A few minutes pasted and a Woman walked in. She was tall with dark black hair pulled back in a tight bun. She wore a white lab coat and glasses; she wasn’t attractive but not unattractive either. Kate thought that the doctor could use a little make up. The Doctor sat down, flipping through Kate’s medical information that she had filled out. She put the file down and introduced her self.

“I’m Dr. Ankara, I understand you’ve been having trouble sleeping?” she said

“Yes, I have been having bad recurring dreams, not nightmares, but very unsettling to me and haven’t been sleeping well from them.” Kate replied

“I see. Well, this is not an uncommon thing nor is it untreatable. I think we might be able to help you. Have you ever had this type of problem before?” the doctor asked

“Actually, no come to think of it.” Kate said

“Very well, we have just been finishing up some research on the effects of dreams and Nightmares. If you like you can be our final subject before we compile and release the data.” The Doctor stated

“That would be fine with me as long as I can get rid of these bad dreams and finally get some sleep.” Kate said

“Good, here’s what we will need to do.” Dr. Ankara explained

The Doctor told Kate that she would come back that evening and spend the night at the clinic. She would be connected to several monitors and a Digital Imaging Receiver. The receiver would actually record what her mind is seeing and feeling, more or less a video of the actual dream. The Doctor and her associate would study the information and see what type of treatment should be applied. After that she would need to spend the next 3 days at the Research center for treatment. The Research Center was located a couple of hours away in the country where the studies can be done in a peaceful setting. Currently there was no one there since they had just completed a study on sleep deprivation. Kate would be the only one aside from Dr. Ankara and her associate Dr. Cain.

Kate agreed to come back that evening and spend the night. She left the clinic with a sense of finally getting rid of these dreams she’d been having. Little did she realize just what the Dr. and her associate had in mind for Research. Dr. Ankara picked up the phone and made a call.

“Yes, it’s me. I think we have a good subject for our next round of experiments. She’ll be in this evening. Get the lab ready and send the Van over to pick her up.” She said

Later that evening Kate returned to the clinic, she just brought a little overnight bag with make up and stuff to fix herself up the next morning. Dr. Ankara met her at the door and led her back to the private sleep monitoring room. She told Kate to make herself comfortable and get herself ready for bed. The Dr. left and Kate put on a simple white cotton nightgown that the clinic provided, a simple pullover gown with a couple of buttons down the front, a few minutes later the Dr. came back in with a cart that had some equipment on it. She told Kate to just lie down on the bed; Dr. Ankara placed little wires on Kate’s head and neck then plugged them into the machine.

“Ok, now this I know doesn’t make it easy to sleep so, take this pill and it will help you fall asleep. Don’t worry about the wires coming loose they are secure, haven’t had any problems before.” The Dr. said

Kate took the pill, and downed it with some water. She then laid back turned on the TV that was there in the room and flipped through the channels. It wasn’t long before she was out, sound a sleep. You see the pill wasn’t a sleeping pill it was a strong tranquilizer; Kate was going to be out for a while.

Dr. Ankara watched Kate doze off in to slumberland from a remote TV in another room. She quickly went to the back door of the clinic and let two men in they were dressed as Paramedics. They wheeled a bed in from their van that was parked out back; they went into Kate’s room, lifted her on the bed and then strapped her down. Once Kate was secured to the bed they rolled it back out and loaded her into the back. The Good Dr. told them to take her to the research lab and make her “Comfortable”. They sped off into the night.

Later at the laboratory, Dr. Ankara and her colleague Dr. Caine reviewed the information from the Digital Imaging machine. They got a good look at what Kate was dreaming about. They turned and gave each other an evil grin. Kate, still asleep, was taken to a small room that looked very much like an operating room. Tile walls, hard linoleum floor, a large light hung down from the ceiling. The same two men that loaded her in the van now took her and placed her on a nice padded chair. The chair was kind of like one in a dentist office, curved with a high back; however, the bottom part was divided so that each leg could be tied down apart. The men secured her wrists with Velcro straps to a bar that extended out of the top of the chair. They placed another strap around each elbow holding them down to the chair. To finish off they did the same with each ankle and another strap just above each knee. This left Kate very helpless and vulnerable.

Dr.’s Ankara and Caine entered the room, the two men left. Dr. Ankara took out some smelling salts and waved them under Kate’s nose. Kate’s head snapped back and she woke up.

“Hey, what’s going on?” she asked as her head started to clear.

“It’s time to begin your treatment, allow me to introduce my associate Dr. Caine.” The Dr. replied

You see, Dr. Ankara and Caine, though both are accredited Doctors are also members of an Underground tickling fetish group, Kate’s Boss also happened to be a member. They often subject their research subjects to terrible tickling in the name of science, even though it’s really for their own amusement. Kate just happens to be the perfect victim for their “research”.

“But why am I tied up like this? What’s going on?” Kate asks

Dr. Ankara replies, “We’ve reviewed the information and have decided the best means of curing your problem is for you to face your fear”.

“What Fear?” Kate says knowing full well what she’s afraid of

“Well it seems from your dream that you have a Tickling fear” the Dr. replies

“But I’m not ticklish, really.” Kate replies hoping to persuade the Dr.’s to change their minds.

“Of course you’re not, no one’s ever ticklish are they?” Dr. Ankara replies condescendingly

“Dr. Caine, let’s begin with Phase 1, shall we?” the Dr. asks

“Of Course” he replies

Dr. Caine is a handsome young man in his late 30’s with light brown hair cut in a military style flat top, he is wearing a white lab coat with several instruments sticking out of the pockets.

Dr. Ankara pulls over a small tray covered by a blue cloth, she then takes a scalpel and begins to cut open Kate’s nightgown, exposing her bare body. She removes the cloth from the tray; Kate looks over still in disbelief at what is taking place. On the tray are feathers, Q-tips and an assortment of small brushes. Dr. Ankara reaches up to the large lamp above Kate and pulls down a microphone and flicks on a small switch on the side.

“Subject “K” female, beginning Phase 1, will determine areas for further research.” She says into the Mic.

“Uh, I think I’ve changed my mind. I feel fine now, I’ll just take my things an go.” Kate responds

Dr. Caine snaps back, “and leave us with incomplete data, we couldn’t have that.”

The doctors both take two feathers and begin tracing them up and down Kate’s arms. Kate begins to giggle and squirm as much as she can. Then they twirl the feathers in and around her armpits Kate let’s out a squeak. Dr. Caine stops and makes a note on the clipboard.

Dr. Ankara continues tracing with the feathers, she runs the tip of the feather up and down Kate’s bare side. Kate, unable to take anymore of the torture begins to laugh.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahaah, Ok that’s enough. Let Me up HAHHAhahahahahahahhaha It Tiiickles ahahahHAAHhahahaha.”

Dr. Ankara just keeps on tickling, ignoring everything Kate says. She drags the feathers back and forth across Kate’s tummy. Kate tightens her tummy trying to make it not tickle so much, but it’s no use she can’t make it tight when she’s laughing. Next Dr. Caine puts down the Clipboard and sits on a stool at the bottom, facing Kate’s bare feet. Dr. Ankara starts twirling the feather in and around Kate’s belly button. Kate is lost in continuous giggles and is unaware of what Dr. Caine is about to do. He looks up at Dr. Ankara.

“Shall I?” he asks

“Please do” She replies

Kate just lays there giggling, “hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehAAAAAAahahahahahahahhahhehehehehehehehehehheheheh Staaaaap ahhahahahehhehehhe”

Dr. Caine takes his feathers and runs them up and down Kate’s soles. Slowly in simple up and down strokes. Kate instantly twitches her feet and lets out a laugh.

“OOOOOOOOOH AHAHAHAHA STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

Dr. Caine ignores her pleas and keeps tickling. Dr. Ankara has now focused her attention towards Kate’s breasts. Drawing circles around and around each breast, she then spirals upward to the nipples.

“Oh, PLEEEEEEEEEASE AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BREAASTS AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN’T TAKE THAT AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHHAA Noooooooooo.” Kate pleads

Kate is helplessly lost in laughter, she can’t move, there are 2 people and 4 feathers torturing her. She manages to shake her shoulders back and forth, which allows her breasts to avoid the torment that is being inflicted on them, but her feet are still being tickled beyond her limits. Dr. Ankara stops and motions for Dr. Caine to do likewise.

As Kate attempts to catch her breath and pleads to be released; Dr. Ankara speaks into the Mic.

“Having completed phase 1 we will now use the Data and proceed with Phase 2 of the procedure.”

Dr. Caine pulls over two large covered machines and positions one on each side of Kate. Dr. Ankara opens a large cabinet on the far side of the room and takes out two molded metal bands and a long box. She returns to Kate’s side, she lays the metal bands on Kate’s tummy, they are cold and Kate jerks a little. Dr. Caine uncovers the two machines. They look like Old Cake mixers sitting on top of long flexible metal poles. Dr. Cain plugs in the machines. Dr. Ankara takes the two metal bands, that are about 1” wide and have two curves in the center that seem to be padded, and she places one under Kate’s breasts and the other on top. The curved areas are a perfect fit for Kate’s breasts. Then clamps are placed on each end of the metal strips holding Kate’s breasts in place.

“Hey! What are you doing? What are those for?” Kate asks

“These are for Phase 2, please just relax. You need to conserve your strength.” Dr. Ankara explains

“You Guys are Psycho’s! Let me out of here!! HELP!!!” Kate yells

As Dr. Ankara finishes clamping the bands she pulls a metal arm form each side of the chair and attaches it to the clamps. This totally immobilizes Kate’s breasts she can no longer move her shoulders. Dr. Caine takes the box and opens it, inside are two bundles of feathers each bundle having 3 feathers each. The feathers are attached at the end into a plastic cap with a rod at the end. Dr. Caine hands one bundle to Dr. Ankara. The Dr.’s insert the rods into the ends of the mixer machines, they snap into place.

“Subject “K” now prepared for Phase 2 of the research project. Phase 1 revealed a high sensitivity in the breast region. Phase 2 will further determine the endurance of Subject “K” in this region.” Dr. Ankara says into the Mic.

Kate’s eyes widened as she saw the feathers and heard what Phase 2 was all about.

“You two are CRAZY!! Don’t Please just let me out of here and we’ll forget the whole thing!” she begged.

The Dr.’s ignored Kate’s pleas as if she wasn’t even there. They then positioned the machines directly over each breast. The feathers were motionless and mere centimeters away from Kate’s helpless and immobile breasts.

Dr. Ankara spoke into the Mic again. “Initial setting will be Intermittent/Random. We want to avoid desensitization.”

With that she flicked the switch and the machines started to vibrate, she turned the knobs on the back to Intermittent/Random and then stepped back. Dr. Caine picked up the clipboard and started to make more imaginary notes waiting for the torment to begin. The feathers started to twirl and turn. Kate tried in vain to move, but couldn’t, she could only watch in horror as the feathers twirled over her breasts. The feathers were not yet touching Kate’s breasts, so Dr. Ankara stepped back over and adjusted the flexible poles each machine was mounted on. The instant she did and the feathers made contact Kate began squealing.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehe no noooooooohehehehe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee”

“Excellent, contact has been made and subject responding.” Dr. Ankara says

“Shall we go for a cup of coffee now?” Dr. Caine asks

“Yes, that sounds like a good idea.” Dr. Ankara replies

“heeheheheheheWaitwhwheeehehahahahahaha where are you going? Ahahahhahahahahaha, doooohohohhn’t leave meeehehehe here like thiiiiiis.” Kate begs

“Oh don’t worry, the machines will stop and start automatically, that way you can have a little break every now and then. Keeps the nerve endings fresh and excited, we’ll be back later to check on your progress.” Dr. Ankara explains

Kate just lays there in her torment as the feathers tickle and tease her breasts. The Dr.’s leave the room and go to get coffee in another room, there they sit and watch a TV monitor connected to the research room. They watch Kate as she’s tickled into a frenzy; moment’s later Bob the janitor enters Kate’s room, he’s making his usual rounds cleaning, mopping and dusting. Bob is a deaf mute and initially is unaware of Kate and her predicament. He begins mopping the floor and then looks up to see Kate on the chair being tickled. This spectacle is not something new to Bob since he’s worked at the research facility for many years. He stops his mopping to watch Kate being tortured. He has never been allowed to interact with the research subjects, but has on several occasions, shall we say done a little research of his own. The Machines had paused for a moment and Kate saw Bob standing there looking at her.

“Please, Please help me, get me out of this thing. I’ll do anything”, Kate said

Bob looks around the room the turns and locks the door, he then turns back toward Kate with a smile on his face.

“What are you DOING?! Get me out of here. What are you deaf or something?” Kate asks

Bob takes the feather duster from his cleaning cart, and then moves over beside Kate. The Dr.’s watching the whole scene unravel on the TV Monitor are intrigued with Bob and wonder what he has in store. Kate looks up at Bob with a slight tear in her eye.

“Oh no, Not you too!”

Bob gets an evil grin on his face from ear to ear and starts to flick the duster back and forth across her tummy; before Kate can speak another word the machines start up again.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhahahahahehehehehehe No Nooooooooooooahhahahehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Please STOOOOOOOP AHAHAhhhehehehahhehehEHEHEhEHehehehehehe”

The Combination tickling only made it worse for Kate, she could not move her bare tummy was very sensitive and Bob seemed to be enjoying himself. The Dr.’s also were enjoying themselves. Bob continued to flick the duster around and around; He occasionally would drag it lightly down Kate’s tummy and tease just above her mound. Kate could only laugh and giggle. Bob tickled Kate this way for 10 minutes, when the Machines stopped again. Kate fell limp in the chair, and breathlessly begged for Bob to help her.

“please help me, ehehehe please?”

Bob stopped his tickling and put his duster away, he then unlocked the door and pushed his cleaning cart out in the Hallway and closed the door behind him. As he did the Machines started up again, Kate’s laughter returned to fill the room. The Dr.’s having rested and seen enough decided to give Kate a little rest before beginning the next Phase.

“AHahahHAAHahhahaHAHAHahahahahahaaaaaaaAAAAAAHAhHahahahaa Soomeone AhahhahaHahhhheLP AHAHhahahahahhahahaha Make ahhaHaAIIIIIT STOOOp aahahahaHhahaHahhaha.” Kate pleaded.

The Dr.’s, having become slightly aroused themselves by watching Bob and Kate decided to take Phase 3 to a new level. They returned to the room and Dr. Ankara turned the machines off and moved the feathers away from Kate’s now pink breasts.

“You should rest up now while we prepare for Phase 3.” Dr. Caine explained

Dr. Ankara gave Kate a drink of water from a cup with a straw. Kate still breathing rather heavily layback in the chair trying to think of what she could do to make this all go away. After a few moments The Dr.’s stepped back over to Kate, Dr. Ankara spoke once again into the Mic revealing what they had in store for Phase 3.

“After consultation with my colleague, we have determined that Phase 3 shall be to determine the relationship of tickling and sexual arousal. Subject “K” will be introduced to tickling of a sexual area to determine her response.” The Dr. explained

Dr. Ankara looked down and saw a pink feather lying on the floor and she picked it up.

“I see you’ve met Bob our janitor, he’s rather amusing isn’t he?” she said with a slight chuckle.

Kate’s eyes again widened in horror at the thought of what was going to happen next. Dr. Caine with his foot stepped on the foot pedal at the base of the chair. The legs started to separate moving Kate’s legs apart.

“Oh! Oh no! Not that Please Not down there oh pleeeeeeeease!” Kate Begged

Kate’s legs were spread wide apart she could only move her hips a little; her legs were still bound above the knee and at the ankles. Kate began to panic.

“DON’T do This!!, You are both Maniacs. Please I won’t tell anyone about this just let me go!”

Again the Dr.’s ignored her demands. They went to the cabinet and took out two small paintbrushes with very soft ends. They then positioned themselves between her spread legs. Dr. Cain straddled Kate’s right leg and Dr. Ankara stood between Kate’s legs. They each began running the brushes up and down Kate’s inner thigh. Kate burst into laughter she couldn’t control herself. Next to her breasts her inner thighs were extremely ticklish. Kate’s legs quivered with each stroke of the brushes.

“AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaAHHAHaHahhahahAHAHAHa AAAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaHHAHAHA OH PLEASE NOOOOOOOAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Kate could feel herself getting warm. The tickling was becoming arousing to her especially after the torment her breasts went through. It was especially bad each time the brush touched the outside lips. The Dr.’s began alternating first the right side then the left.

“OH HEHEhEHEAHAHAHAHAHA ehehehehehhahahahahahaha EEEKehehehahahhHAHhahahahahahHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE”, Kate laughed

Dr. Caine took notice of how the crease area of Kate’s leg seemed to be a trigger. When it was his turn he took the brush and began stroking it back and forth along the crease. Kate lost it, she giggled and squealed.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEHHEHEHEHheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Dr. Ankara followed suit and began running her brush up and down the other crease. Kate was in hysterics, she tried to shift her hips but couldn’t. The Dr.’s continues to tease and torment Kate. They began to giggle themselves; they too were getting aroused. Dr. Ankara spoke into the Mic one last time.

“Phase 4 will no begin. Subject “K” will be tickled into orgasm”

With that the door to the room opened and 4 other female nurses entered carrying an assortment of tickling objects: feathers, brushes, their fingernails and wicked looking vibrators. Kate looked up and screamed.

“NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo”

Kate suddenly sat up in bed, the wires still connected to her head. On the TV there was nothing but static. Dr. Ankara rushed into the room.

“Kate, are you alright?” She asked

Kate didn’t say a word, her hands were cupped between her legs, and she was in a cold sweat. Behind Dr. Ankara was another gentleman.

“Oh, This is my associate Dr. Caine” Dr. Ankara said

With that, Kate jumped up grabbed her things and ran out of the clinic.

“I wonder what was wrong with her?” Dr. Ankara said as she gave an evil grin at Dr. Caine

The End

Attachments

• F1A47E8D-2439-4E4F-8601-6249EE037110.jpeg
    F1A47E8D-2439-4E4F-8601-6249EE037110.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 973
  • 2EBBEEF7-A2F8-4CFA-B9D0-BA2534072A7A.jpeg
    2EBBEEF7-A2F8-4CFA-B9D0-BA2534072A7A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 280
  • AEE0C28C-317B-47C5-B30E-52AA9137C86F.jpeg
    AEE0C28C-317B-47C5-B30E-52AA9137C86F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 411
awesome!

wow, great story!:D

very creative, you should write a sequel

great story

I would have loved it if you had finished the sceen though before she woke up.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back