• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Story [M/F and F/M]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last winter after I had gotten out of a bad relationship, I wanted to hang out with some guys I hadn't gotten to spend time with since high school. One was a guy I had a huge crush on, we'll call him Alex. We were in the same grade but didn't have classes together, so we never had the chance to get close until now. We'd been talking on Facebook and decided to finally hang out. Alex was cute and sweet, about 5' 8" with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. He had a few tattoos, a rock band with some mutual guy friends from high school, and was going to college for Engineering - he was also unlike anyone I'd dated previously, and I loved that about him.

So one night we finally got to hang out - he picked me up and we drove to his house, and nobody else was home. We went into his bedroom and decided to watch some horror movies. When the movie started, we cuddled up - my head on his chest, his arm around me. I was in heaven. Not even twenty minutes into the movie, he started lightly tickling my neck. I giggled and swatted his hand away, but inside my heart was racing. I knew where this was headed. Over and over again, he'd tickle the side of my neck and I would laugh, I could see he was enjoying it. He had the biggest smile on his face. Finally I got the nerve to take it further. "If you don't cut it out, I'm going to fight back," I said. He smiled at me and said "Oh, really?" This was my chance. I climbed on top of him so I was straddling his waist, and started tickling his sides and underarms as fast as I could. He immediately started laughing and squirming.

"Aww, what's the matter? You can give it out but you can't take it?" I teased. He couldn't talk through his laughter. I was loving every second of it - wiggling my fingers in his underarms, tickling across his tight stomach and poking around his ribs. After a minute or so, I let up. "I've never been tickled like that before," he panted. He then grabbed a hold of my wrists and pushed me down so he could straddle MY waist - still holding my wrists, he began kissing my neck. I squealed and laughed, trying to pull away. It was not only insanely ticklish and making me really horny, it was also so sweet to me - something I'd only dreamed of, with how long I'd been crushing on him!

I managed to sit up and push him off me, both of us laughing and panting. I saw his bare feet exposed and went for them, holding his ankle with one hand and tickling his sole with the other. He surprisingly didn't pull away, but he laughed hard, and I was so excited. He had adorable feet and he was ticklish all over! I let his ankle go and he laid down beside me, so we could go back to cuddling.

That was the only time I got to hang out with Alex, and I miss him more than I could describe. Shortly after I moved down here to TN, he moved to Florida. But I'll always have that night as an awesome memory!

Your writing is getting better and better. That story was terrific.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back