• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shania Meet's the Tickle Bandet (M/F)

Shania Meet's the Tickle Bandet (M/F...finnished 01/14/03)

Shania Meets The Tickle Bandet
By SlaverTickler

Being the son to the owner of a hotel certainly has it's adventages. Specialy when that son has a major crush on country singer Shania Twain. Add to that an extream pation for tickling beautful women and a mastery of knot tying. What you have then, is one nasty guy. That is of course it you are Shania Twain, and you just happen to be staying at the hotel belonging to the father of the tickle crazy fan who's realy good at tying people up. What are the odd of that? Pretty good considering I'm writting this story :)

Anyway it was a late summer's night, or was it early in the morning. At any rate Ms Twain was extreamly tired, and had stripped down to a T-shirt and panties before falling asleep for the evening (or earling morning). The perverted son (19 years old with 2 proofs of idea on file) had snuck out of the main house, with the master key, and found his way to Shania's room. He quickly checked his equipment before entering, ski mask...yep, rope...yep, baby oil...yep, the desire to make Shania Twain laugh, beg, and scream, until she wets the bed...yep that too.

The young man gently slipped the key into the lock, and slowly turned it. He could feel his heart in his throught, and feel a throbbing in his pant's, when he entered the room. There on the bed in almost nothing was Shania. Slowly the guy moved in, wincing at the sound of every creaking floorboared. Fortunetly for him the singer had totaly warn herself out during the perfomence, so there was no fear of waking her.

Carefully he placed her armes on her chest, and bound thenm together at the wrists. Then he pulled them back and tied the other end of the rope to the center rung of the head bored. Shania began to stur, so he quickly moved to the foot of the bed, he could feel his hands trembling as he looped the rope around her naked left foot. Then he pulled her leg tight, and tied to a rung in the foot bored. This sudden jerking awoke the singer, but it was too late now, the bandet had already gotten the rope around her other ancle and was securing it to the bed post.

"What do you want?" asked the terrified woman.

"Exactly what I'm going to get." he replied.

Slowly the intruder began to slowly run his finger tips over the souls of Shania's foot. The sexy brunet broke out into uncontrolled laughter right away. She thashed and pleaded for mercy, revealing that she couldn't bare to be tickled, anywhere, on her body. That of course brought a big smile to the masked fied's hidden face. He slowly began to wrake his knails along the sides the bound woman calves and under her knees as well.

"Oh god pleas...hehehehehe...what do you want...I'll give you every thing just stop!" pleaded Shania, as she jerked at her restraints.

"What if this is all that I want?" replied the burgler, "What if...all I want is to hear you laugh, scream, and beg for mercy."

Shania's eyes widened and she felt sick with fear. She'd never tought some pervers man would break into her room just for the sake of tickling her. The again she'd heard of people who wank into shoes, or smell pnaties, so why not tickling too. It was to wiered though, like some chiledhood nightmair made real.

Dispite her pleads for mersy, the burglar could see the singers nipples getting hard under her T-shirt. No claim of cold air could be made, because the town was in the middle of the heat have. Your sweat turned to steam as it left your pores. So the youn pervert assumed Shania was enjoyin somthing about what he was doing. The singer's hysterical laughter filled the room, but becase there was nobody in the two nearby cabins, and nobody elts could hear her threw the thick wooden walls.

The horny tickler got on his knees at the foot of the bed, and began to lisk and suck Shania's toes. As his tongue lapped at her saulty didgets, his finger tips continued to torment her well peddacured arches and heels. Twain's body trembled with ticklish agony, she pleaded for mercy, out of instint, because she knew he wouldn't stop untill he felt like it.

"Please..." panted Shania, durring a short break in the torment, "...don't do this to me." her chest heaved as she gasped for air, "I'll do anything, I'll even blow you, just stop."

"Sorry mam', but your married." replied the bandet as he mounted her calves facing her, "That would be just wrong."

A dumbe founded expretion took Shania's face, just befor her tomenter took hold of he knees. Once again the gorgouse country singer was sent into a fit of hysterical laughter. The lad licked his lips under her masked, as he watched her sweat glissened body thrash in the moon light. She was so lean, yet not too skinny. Her belly was flat and perfect and her breast were proportioned to her hips. She had the perfect body, the perfect laugh, and the perfect weakness.

"Oh...giggle...please stop it!" screamed Shania nstinctivly, "Please
what...are you doing with that bottle?" grunted, as she recived another short briether.

"It's baby oil." said the vilian as he pulled back her T-shirt, "I was thinking of pouring it all over this rippled belly of your." he continued in a moking tone, "What do you think?"

"No please not that." pleaded the singer foolishly, "I'm ticklish as enough as it is, you don't need any oil."

"Good, oil it is then." said the smugg badet.

Shania wimpered as she felt the thick liquid make contack with her flat tummy. She felt it spread all over, and into her belly button. She felt he body grow tence as her tormentoe ajusted himself on her firm thighs. What had she ever done to deserve this, just because she was an attractive and succsesful woman didn't intitle him to torture her. She couldn't remeber feeling so helpless as an adult, why did Mutt have to have to go help AC/DC with some travel problems. He should have come here with her...his wife.

Suddenly all thoughts of her huband or any heavy metal bands were out of her mined. All she could tink about were the finger that kneaded her oiled flesh. She screamed once again, and howled with uncontroled laughter. The bandet thought he was ridding a michanical bull. She thrashed about so savagly, he couldn't help think how awsome she must be in the sack. How could an old guy like Lang keep up with her.

"Hahahahahahaha...hehehehehehehehe...giggle...pant pant...giggle... hahah...hehehe...please stop!" she snorted, "No dont go any lower that's that's my worst spot...Aaaaaaaaaaaghehehehehehehehe NO PLEASE NOT THERE!"

The burlar was over joid to have found the sweetest spot on Miss twains sexy body. It was her beautiful belly button, and he was not lacking in fondness for the singers navel either. He leaned forwered and pressed his lips on the higher part og the woman's torso and blew a loud strwberry, while continuing to torture her bellybutton. She scream, giggled laughed and thrashed about. Beeds of sweat began to form on her forhead, and tears streamed form the corners of her eye's.
Her laughter was being totaly replaced with tortured screams for mercy or for help. This of course was music to her tomentores ears'.
Just when he tought thing couldn't get anybetter, he cought a glimps of golden liquid staining Miss Twains nice wite panties. His mition compleit, he grabbed the emty bottle of oil and left the hotel room so he could releave his own tention.

As the door locked behined her, Shania continued to laugh hand thrash for a few moments longer. As the sensations wore of she realised two things. One that she wasn't feeling as stressed as she had when she whent to bed the nigh before, and that she was still tied to a bed in piss wet panties.

The End

I hope you liked it, and I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes. I might write another one with a different entertainer in it. Please tell me what you thought of the story.

Last edited:
nice to see more of this one, but as said before spellcheck.......

cheers

Sorry Gang

I was half asleep when I typed it and it was strait from my head to the Forum. I'll try my best to fix what I see. My spelling is bad, and scoob normally fixes alot of stuff for me.

Good story!!! Wonder how often that happens in real life. Eric_Von_Zipper, my dear friend, put in a request for a story about the Dixie Chicks. Maybe you can work on that! :D ;)

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

Nice tale, ST! Someone as hot as Shania NEEDS to get tickled. Thanks! :D

Thanks.

This is realy cool, I thought I was going unknowtest for a little wile. I don't care for the Chicks myself, so I won't be doing a story on them, but I'm glad you liked this one.

Possibly,.....

...Might want to correct the story, Shania is certianly not a "country" singer anymore. Far, far from anything near country.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back