• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica and Rob: 'Tickling in The Quiet House' (M/F)

PhilipRJ_UK

2nd Level Red Feather
This is the follow-up to the story I posted last week. I've had a lot of fun writing Part Two, and I'm very happy to publish it here. I was unsure of whether there would be a third instalment, but over the past two weeks, I have rediscovered my passion for writing, and so a third and final section is most definitely in my mind. Part two has slightly more of a 'back-story' than the first part. My aim was to try and bring a little bit of realism and intimacy to the plot itself. I do hope this comes across as you read it.

As with part one, I hope you enjoy reading this story, and any comments or feedback are always appreciated. I'm very grateful to everyone who takes the time to read it :)

'Tickling in The Quiet House'

The calendar confirmed the source of her anticipation. Milestones seldom meant much to Jessica: she had not written a celebratory note on the day of her 100th visit to the gym, nor could she remember the date on which her car had ticked over to its first thousand miles. This however, the beginning of her eighth month with Rob, was different. It felt like something of genuine value.

Her relationship with him had flourished. Since their first exchanges they had spent a great deal of time together. From this, the initial attraction had developed steadily, and there was no doubt that they had fallen in love with each other. Rob had been planning the weekend’s events carefully for two weeks, and after outlining the idea to Jessica, she told him that she loved the idea, and he had arranged for them to spend two secluded days at a countryside cottage some seventy miles north of the city.

The house was owned by a friend of his family, and Rob believed it would be perfect. Jessica, in contrast, had no clues as to what it would be like, aside from the description Rob had given. Inside her head, an idealistic, perfect image was forming. She hoped it would match the reality.

“We’re set?” asked Rob patiently as the car boot slammed shut. Nobody could claim that two medium suitcases and two gym holdalls represented ‘light travelling’. Although space was at a premium, they had fitted perfectly. “We’re set!” replied Jessica, zipping up her thick woollen jacket. The sunlight of late morning filtered through the leaves of the trees overhead, but a sharp, early autumn chill was lingering.

“There’s no need to sound TOO excited” he joked. “I’m jumping up and down on the inside!” she replied with a wink. As they climbed into the car, a sudden thought struck Jessica; had Rob planned anything else that she was unaware of? Indeed, the suggestion of this trip had caught her slightly by surprise. It stood to reason that he was capable of repeating the act, albeit with something different. Eight months with Rob had revealed a wonderful new open-mindedness that Jessica had tapped into, and for the briefest of seconds, she hoped that something unknown, a surprise, was waiting for her. For now, she pushed the thought aside.

The journey north was entertaining. For ninety minutes, they talked enthusiastically, sung along with the radio channels, and discussed their plans for the day. Hiking was on the agenda, as was Rob’s plan to indulge his passion for photography. “You really should show me what’s so great about it. I’d quite like to give it a try” commented Jessica as the car rolled along the winding roads. “Maybe I will, but you might find it pretty funny once you see the things I enjoy shooting” he replied. Jessica amused herself as she pictured Rob eagerly snapping pictures of fallen leaves on the forest floor.

“Well, this is it” announced Rob, his voice tinged with the slightest hint of nervousness. Jessica climbed out of the car and gazed up at the two-storey house. Rob hadn’t exaggerated; it was as picturesque as he had described and as secluded as she had wished. Only faint birdsong echoed through the surrounding trees. “What’s the verdict?” he enquired, putting an arm around Jessica’s shoulder. “It’s beautiful” she replied, kissing him softly on the lips. Rob slipped a silver key into her hand. “You go ahead, let me unpack the car” he said quietly.

She was gazing out of the living room window and allowing her thoughts to wander when Rob’s voice broke in. “Why don’t we unpack, and maybe walk into the woods for a while?” he suggested. “It’s still early afternoon and there’s lots of time for the rest of the day”. “Well, I’m dressed for that!” replied Jessica, staring down at her black hiking boots, jeans, and jacket. “I noticed” laughed Rob. “It’s as though you knew what was coming!”. Unpacking took twenty minutes, and there was easily sufficient room in the house for everything they had brought with them. Rob slung his camera-case over his shoulder as he pulled on a thick pair of gloves. “It’s difficult to take photographs with these on” he said, jokingly waving at Jessica across the room “But I’ll give it a try”. Jessica eyed the pile of DVD’s and books that she had stacked up on a shelf next to the large TV; “In case we get bored later on” she explained, bending to re-tie the laces of her boots. “Bored? Never!” Rob replied emphatically. “This house can be full of entertaining things without the need for a TV”. Jessica laughed and gently shoved Rob as they exited the room.

The air outside the house had turned colder, and Jessica shivered slightly as the front door closed behind them. Rob gently took hold of her hand and they set off towards the trees. As they walked, happiness began to spread through Jessica. This was all she could, or would, have asked for. Rob confidently led the way along the curved woodland paths, occasionally stopping when he spotted an opportunity for a photograph. Their conversations were warm and silly as they both revelled in the privacy. Jessica laughed as he repeatedly removed and replaced his gloves in between photographs. “I can take the photographs, if your hands are getting too cold!” teased Jessica as Rob replaced the lens cap. She had to dodge quickly as Rob aimed one of his trademark rib-tickles in her direction. “Not this time” she teased as Rob stuck his tongue out and wiggled his fingers at her.

The brightness of the afternoon was giving way to dusky twilight as they arrived back at the cottage, and the interior of the house was beckoning. “I had a lot of fun out there” said Jessica, kicking off her boots and slumping onto the sofa. “I’m glad it didn’t disappoint you!” Rob replied as he sat down beside her. Jessica stretched her arms above her head and yawned as she did so. In a split-second, Rob’s daring side kicked in. “That was a mistake” he whispered, placing his fingers onto the soft skin of her armpit and scraping them in a spider-motion. Jessica squealed and began to buck on the sofa, her blonde hair whipping furiously. Switching targets instantly, Rob’s fingers slid inside her shirt and began to brush against the sensitive skin of Jessica’s stomach.

The laughter quickly became hysterical, and mixed in among it were desperate pleas for mercy. “You’d…..better stop!” Jessica screamed as he tickled her. “This isn’t….funny!” Rob chuckled as his fingers tracked towards her ribcage. “You’re laughing at something that isn’t funny? Wow, that’s impressive!” he replied. He kept up the tickling for another minute, using his strength to keep her pinned, and randomly alternating between the three sensitive areas, skilfully zoning in on the spots that elicited the sweetest laughter from Jessica.

“OK, OK. I’ll stop” said Rob, as he withdrew his fingers and embraced her tenderly. “I guess it’s just kind of fun. You’re cute when you laugh”. Jessica smiled weakly and gazed into his eyes. “I-I guess it’s fun as well” she replied shyly. “I can’t quite explain it”.

Rob had first tickled Jessica when she had visited his house during the early stages of their relationship. Mainly from a desire to make Jessica feel comfortable, Rob had not mentioned it since; Jessica had been excited by the experience and had long wanted, secretly, to experience it again. “I think I’ll take a shower” she said. “Maybe a movie afterwards?” Rob nodded. “Perfect” he said. “I could definitely use a shower myself; we’re lucky that we found a house with two bathrooms!” Jessica winked at Rob as she left the room and headed upstairs, while Rob began to scan through the day’s photographs on his camera.

Jessica felt a rush of adrenaline as she stepped out of the shower. She dried herself with a towel and spent fifteen minutes working over her hair with the dryer. Slipping on a pair of her black lycra gym shorts and a plain white vest, she padded softly across the landing, her bare feet making almost no sound on the thick, plush carpet.

The bedroom was warm and lit by an ornate lamp in one corner. Rob was lying on the bed as she entered. Having showered, he was now idly searching through the pile of DVD’s. “Hey” said Jessica softly. “Hello, again” replied Rob. “I can’t seem to shake you off!” he joked. “Well I guess that’s your bad luck” said Jessica as she sat next to him on the edge of the bed. “Did you pick one out?” Rob shook his head. “I thought I’d leave that to you” he declared. Jessica laughed, closed her eyes, and picked out a movie at random from the pile. “I think this’ll be great” she said, eyeing the box. “As long as it’s not romantic, slushy or boring, I can get along with it” replied Rob. Jessica playfully slapped his hand and gave five quick-fire prods to his stomach and ribcage. Rob squirmed as she touched him and grinned slightly sheepishly. “It’s obviously not just me” said Jessica mischievously.

The film passed by in something of a blur for Rob, and to a certain degree, Jessica. As they lay together on the bed, content in each other’s company, he found himself being distracted as Jessica occasionally wiggled and flexed her feet, while Jessica was wondering whether he planned to mention the subject that he was uncertain of, but she was feeling a growing curiousity about.

The credits finally rolled and Rob switched off the television. “Did you enjoy that?” he enquired, as he stroked her neck lightly. “Mmmm, let me think” replied Jessica quietly. “It wasn’t brilliant”. “Oh well” conceded Rob, as he gently rolled Jessica onto her back and gazed down at her. “What’s your next plan?” he asked curiously. Her heart fluttered; was Rob heading down the path that she so much wanted to explore? “I-I don’t quite know” she stammered, blushing as she spoke. Rob decided to take the initiative. If he was to be shot down, let it happen quickly. He planted a kiss on Jessica’s lips and began to speak. “You know what we did on that night, six months ago” he began. “You enjoyed it, and I did too”. Jessica’s brain raced as she attempted to fashion a reply, but to no avail. She merely nodded and closed her eyes for a moment as she heard his words. “What do you think?” asked Rob softly, leaning closer. The desire to explore her limits was now simply overwhelming. “Tickle me” whispered Jessica.

Rob felt a surge of arousal as she spoke. The gates had opened to him, and indeed to Jessica. Cupping her chin with a soft hand, he spoke once more. “I want you to enjoy this, and you know I won’t make you feel uncomfortable” he promised. She knew his words were true; his sincerity and care was obvious. “I believe you; I love you” she replied, her eyes now sparkling. Silently and carefully, Rob moved himself into a straddled position over Jessica’s body. “Put your arms above your head for me” he said. Jessica did so, exposing the soft skin of her underarms. A stream of soft giggles escaped her lips even before he made contact. Rob lowered his fingers into the hollows and began to move his fingertips in circular motions across her skin. A spasm ripped through Jessica’s body, and the stream turned into a river as she burst into hysterical laughter. She kicked her legs and thrashed as much as her position would allow, but Rob’s strength ensured that her chances of escape were minimal. He tickled and tickled, from fast to slow, from feathery touches to merciless scribbling. Jessica’s pleas for mercy and frantic laughter made little difference. Rob didn’t want to stop just yet, and Jessica certainly didn’t. Her blonde hair whipped and swirled in a tornado-like haze, and her brain was being engulfed by the sensations, but she refused to turn back and hide from her own desires.

Seeking variety, Rob’s fingers danced down into Jessica’s ribcage and across her stomach. Her white vest provided little cover, and he was able to seek out each sensitive area with ease. Beneath her sweet laughter, frantic screams began to emerge as Jessica’s ticklishness was fully revealed. “I think, Jessica” began Rob as he probed inside her navel with one finger “That you’ve become even more ticklish since we arrived here!” Even through her hysteria, Jessica found the comment amusing, but could barely find the breath to respond. “Y-YES!!” she spluttered. “I-I like your theory!” Rob smiled at her reply.

As Rob switched to teasing rakes up and down Jessica’s ribcage, a fierce battle raged inside her head. Two contrasting feelings were locked in conflict. She loved and hated the tickling. She wanted it to stop and desperately needed it to continue. She had discovered not only a new side to her, but a boyfriend who was as eager to explore it as she was. In spite of the ticklish agony she currently felt, a sense of joy was pulsing through her. Fighting to gulp in air, she managed to lift her head slightly, and watched for a moment as Rob continued to tickle up and down between her underarms and ribs.

Seeing her boyfriend in the act of torturing her seemed to increase Jessica’s ticklishness. She threw her head back and dissolved into laughter once again. Rob’s fingers were skilled, and he tickled using a mixture of method and instinct. He paid particular attention to her ribcage and the spaces in between her ribs, each as ticklish as its neighbour. So quickly did his fingers move, it felt to Jessica as though a restless colony of multi-legged insects were scampering and skittering across her skin. She could not relax, so off-balance was he keeping her, and she could not predict which area would be tickled next. After another prolonged period of ruthless spider-like tickling across Jessica’s stomach, his fingers slowed down and finally fell still.

As Jessica’s laughter slowly began to fade, her body twitched and soft moans escaped her lips. Rob began to caress and massage her stomach, seeking to relax her and help her regain some composure. “You’re beautiful when you laugh like that” he told her. Jessica smiled and lifted her head to meet his gaze. Red-faced, with tangled hair, she could only imagine how she looked. “You’re sweet” she replied, in between deep breaths. “This feels so nice; much better than tickling” she continued, half-joking, as Rob continued his relaxing massage.

He couldn’t deny that he was incredibly aroused by the sight of Jessica and the events that were unfolding. He loved her and cared for her deeply, and tickling her was an adventure that he had longed to experience in an intimate setting. As Jessica lay still, he leaned over and kissed her forehead. “Roll onto your stomach for me” he said, sensing Jessica had regained her composure. “You’re not finished, are you?” Jessica asked in mock-annoyance. “Not quite yet” he replied. “Don’t be afraid”. Jessica rested her head on the pillows as Rob turned ninety degrees turned to face her feet. Her soft, pale soles faced upwards, and she reflexively wiggled her slender toes as she nervously waited for his next move.

Rob leaned downwards so that her feet would be within easy reach of his fingers. His arousal grew by the second as he stared at them. He had never been this close to a pair of flawless, sensitive female feet. He asked himself whether this was a foot-fetish, or merely an attraction to all areas of a female body. Regardless of the answer, he was certain of two things: the beauty of Jessica’s feet, and his own desire to tickle them.

With a delicate touch, he placed all ten of his fingers onto the soles of Jessica’s feet, causing her legs to twitch slightly, her toes to flex, and a squeak to escape from her mouth. As the fingers began to glide up and down the sensitive skin, it wasn’t long before Jessica’s laughter had jumped from giggles to full-blown hysteria. She couldn’t help herself; her feet were ticklish on such a high level, and being unable to move them was only adding to the intensity. Rob quickly found his stride. He tickled up and down her soles, paying particular attention to the area beneath her toes and across the soft flesh of her arches. He did not neglect her toes, ensuring to tickle each one thoroughly, including the stems and the pads at the top. Jessica wiggled her toes and attempted to cover her feet as best she could, but she was fighting a losing battle; Rob’s fingers simply overpowered her. As with her ribcage and armpits, Rob ensured that he varied his techniques from slow to fast, hard to soft, and intense to teasing. Jessica’s laughter changed with every different technique. A single finger skittering across her sole could bring out a soft, almost pleasured laughter, while fingernails being dragged methodically underneath her toes would cause her to scream and plead. Rob loved making her laugh, while Jessica loved being made to laugh.

Jessica’s high-pitched laughter was muffled by the pillow into which she had buried her face, but Rob could hear her. He knew that she was caught between pleasure and torture. Her hands slapped at the pillows as she flailed and squirmed, but this provided little relief. “If only you hadn’t paid so much attention to your feet in the shower” teased Rob affectionately as he spidered his fingers across the balls of her feet. “Even I know that the softer a person’s feet are, the more ticklish they become”.

Rob’s taunting added to Jessica’s torment. She knew that she was powerless, and being teased while her feet were tortured was almost unbearable for her. Suddenly, she felt Rob’s fingers scamper from her heels and up the backs of her legs to her knees. Jessica screamed: her knees were ultra-sensitive, and Rob quickly picked up on this fact. “Please! Not on my knees!!” Jessica begged as Rob moved up from her knees to the backs of her thighs. “But you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Rob asked as he lazily traced two fingers across her thighs. “Not-not there” came the plea as Jessica fought to remain in control. “OK, OK” said Rob in mock-reluctance as he stopped tickling her legs. “I’ll head south again”.

Jessica shook her head and gritted her teeth as she felt Rob gently take her left foot in his hand. As he softly massaged her toes and caressed the top of her foot, Jessica began to relax slightly. “How are you doing?” enquired Rob as he switched to her right foot. “I’m OK” came Jessica’s breathless reply. “Quite tired right now, but OK”.

“I’m glad to hear that!” said Rob, his head still swimming with arousal and adrenaline. Taking a chance, he placed a kiss on Jessica’s big toe before placing her foot on the bed. “Did you kiss my toe?” asked Jessica curiously. “Y-yes, I did” Rob stuttered, unsure of whether he had overstepped any marks. “I quite liked that” Jessica admitted. Rob felt his heart lift. “Well maybe we’ll explore that a later” he said. “For now, I want to make you laugh a little more” Jessica adjusted her position on the pillows and rested her head once again.

She was preparing for the electricity of Rob’s fingers once again when she felt a new sensation on her soles. It was softer and much lighter. It almost felt pleasurable. “Wh-what is that?” Jessica asked, turning her head to face Rob. “It’s something I’d like to use to tickle you” replied Rob tenderly, holding up two small, white, fluffy feathers. The familiar surge of excitement zipped through Jessica as she saw the feather. She hadn’t thought of this. If Rob had been planning to tickle her, she thought he would have settled for nothing more than his fingers. She was in no state of denial. This was the surprise she had hoped for, and it would surely be even more adventurous for her. “Just a second” she said. Rob immediately stood up and freed her legs from his grip. Sensing something was wrong, he sat down next to Jessica and placed a familiar comforting arm around her. “I’m sorry” he began. “I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I just thought because you seemed to be enjoying the tickling so much…..” His voice trailed off as he struggled to find the words. Jessica smiled sweetly and hugged him. “Hey, it’s fine” she explained. “I’ve loved what we’re doing here; it was just a surprise to see you holding those feathers! I’d love to see how it feels and how much of it I can handle”. Rob’s concern turned to surprise, and then excitement. Glancing at the clock, he looked into Jessica’s eyes and spoke carefully. “Why don’t we go and grab a drink from downstairs. You look like you could use one” he began. “This bed, or the feathers, aren’t going anywhere” Jessica nodded eagerly, took Rob’s hand, and climbed slowly off the bed. “You really do like to surprise me, don’t you?” she said playfully. “Do you know, I have a feeling that those feathers might only be a part of the story”.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back