• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So cute, and a little bit ticklish too M/F

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
A few years ago, I had this friend Lucy who was unbelievably cute. She was very small standing at 4ft11. She was also very pretty, and had lovely blue eyes. But you know what makes someone as cute as that even cuter? It's when they're ticklish.

And Lucy really was ticklish! Some girls scream when they're tickled but Lucy had a very soft laugh, more like a giggle and she'd normally try and take the tickling.

We both decided to go to hers in the afternoon on a nice day in March and although it was nice it was quite chilly. Once we got to hers we found out her parents had gone out. She put on the fire and we sat in front of it to get toasty. She took off her shoes and put her feet up to the fire to warm them up. I liked winding her up so said "Ugh no don't do that you'll stink the room out" to which she stared at me and said "Unlike you Mr, I have nice feet that don't smell like yours"

She was right about her having nice feet, she had these pink socks on and I could barely take my eyes off of them. Anyway, I quickly responded, "Actually Lucy I think you'll find you have the smelliest feet ever" She looked at me and told me to take it back and I refused so she jumped at me and began tickling me. Big mistake for her. I began to tickle her back on her sides and she quickly began giggling and rolling around. She was able to to somehow get out of my grip and run away so I quickly ran after her to her bedroom and tackled her onto the bed. "Please, don't tickle me I can't take it Ahhhhh Hehehe please! " - I began tickling her on her stomach, and then I hit a sweet spot as I lifted up top and put my finger in her belly button and she started giggling like crazy and trying to get my hand away.

"I'll stop when you admit you smell worse than me" She carried on giggling and then admitted it. I then rolled over and said "That was fun", she looked an me smiling and said "You love tickling don't you?" and I smiled and told her that tickling was cute.

She then said "You know, I quite enjoy it sometimes, before it gets torturous"

"You're lucky I havent tickled your feet then"

"Do you want to tickle my feet? I thought you said they were smelly"

"I'm sure they're not smelly really"

She looked at me as if I'd asked her a really tough question, trying to work something out and then spun around and gave me her feet. I was in heaven, this girl had such tiny feet (size 3 in the UK) and I always wanted to tickle them.

"You can tickle my feet a little but be gentle?"

"Really? You're going to let me tickle your feet?"

"Yeah why not! It's fun"

I couldn't believe it and took her little feet and placed them in my lap and stroked one finger down her socked foot. She twitched her foot and began giggling straight away, throwing her head back and putting her hands on her face. I gave her a few more teases by dragging one finger down from her toes to her heel and then took one of her socks off. Her feet were incredible. Her toes were shaped perfectly, her skin was so soft and such a lovely pale white and she had beautiful arches with cute wrinkles all over her soles. Her feet were so soft, and so smooth. I'd never felt feet as soft before. "Wow, your feet are so soft!" as I began softly moving my fingers under her toes. The way she wiggled her toes was delightful, and her giggling would always pick up when I tickled between her toes or when I hit a spot right in the middle of her arch. After a few minutes of playing with her amazing feet she asked me "Do they smell then?" putting her feet towards my face. Obviously I pretended to not enjoy it but they didn't smell at all.

"I think you've had enough for today foot boy"

"Foot boy?"

"hehe yep, because you love tickling my feet! Shall we go watch something? If you're lucky I'll let you give me a foot rub"

So we then watched some film about dancing and I rubbed her feet for the majority of it and snuck in some tickles. So you probably can guess why I don't remember much about the film =P

Last edited:
Great story! Nothing better than a girl who enjoys being tickled :)

What a nice girl! Too bad there aren't more like her . . . and good, coherent writers like you. Good details!

Nice story, sounds like an awesome girl lol! Do you still tickle/see her then? Are there more stories to come :D lol? It cool that you're in the UK too...it shows it is possible lol :)

Thanks for all the brilliant comments!
There are indeed more stories to come, but I'll probably be writing about other experiences with other girls.

I haven't seen her for a bit more than a year because of both of us moving to different parts of the UK but we do still chat often.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back