• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

short work tickle

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
So I had an interesting day at work last Friday. I was being trained by ACT, a mid 20's dyed blonde who everyone around drools over. She's very friendly and just basically just fun to be around. She's about 5'6 to 5'7, but this day was wearing these strappy wedge sandals, showing off some seriously hot feet. She's got a nice, high arch and long toes, guessing her to be about a 8 1/2 to 9 shoe size. Anyway, as we're sitting next to each other and she's now reading something on the computer, she swings her foot up under leg, so that her left foot is now facing me, and with the sandals she's wearing that amazing instep is just begging to be tickled. I felt my face go flush as I started thinking about the opportunity that lay before me, and decided I can't let it go to waste. I took my pen and traced up her arch, and her reaction was immediate....she smiled and giggled out loud, twitched her foot and turned to look at me. Nothing was said as I just smiled back, and she turned to continue reading. I know it was short, but now knowing that this HOT blonde with these amazing feet IS ticklish..... this Friday is gonna be real difficult since she's training me again, epecially if she's wearing those sandals again. But who know's, I may test the waters again if the chance comes up.

She seemed amused and not annoyed so if you play your cards right you never know ;)

She wasn't annoyed at all, just turned and looked at me with a huge grin!! I didn't tempt fate any more, but I'll see what shoes she's wearing Friday.

Let us know. Where in Texas are you located and what kind of office do you work at? Hope she wears something and gives you the opportunity to tickle her again. If she does and just grins you should say something like you can't help yourself. You love beautiful feet that are ticklish and maybe she will meet you after work for more tickling fun. Good Luck. Let us know.

Very nice incident. You're lucky she took it well. Let us know what develops. :D

Great Story!! I Hope something will come of this for you. Just a thought but if you have like a camera phone and the moment is right, maybe you could get us a picture or 2? Tread carefully though.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back