• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fun with My Sister M/F

TD01089

1st Level Orange Feather
It was a rainy Saturday morning. The rain splashed across the ground rapidly, the dark grey clouds covered the morning sky, and thunder roared across the land. The sounds of raindrops danced across the window of Stephen's house as he sat in his living room reading a book. He was in a big brown leather chair, as a fire burned in his fireplace. His glasses reflexed the roaring fire in his eyes, as he read a book quietly in his chair. The rain seemed to calm him and relax him, as the window stayed partially open to hear the raindrops dance across the ground.

It was about ten in the morning, before Stephen finally decided it was time for a break from his book and to check on his sister Marie who was staying with him this day. The two had had a great day of fun the day before, going to the arcade and staying home as they competed with each other in Brawl and Halo. He walked up his wooden steps up to his room where she was sleeping. He knocked and there was no answer. He knocked again a second time, before opening the door. He peaked in to see what was going on, only to see his sister on the bed still asleep.

Stephen started to walk out only to noice, that Marie's belly was sticking out from under her night shirt. He smiled and quietly walked over to her to get a closer look.

"He He He, maybe its time for some revenge." chuckled Stephen as he slowly pulled her shirt up to her ribs to expose her full belly. Marie was laid flat on the bed with her belly facing towards the ceiling. She was very ticklish there, as was Stephen, and she would use that to her advantage, especially playing video games. She would poke and tickle him to mess him up and sometimes just all out torture him until the game was over and she had won. Now, he could repay her for all those times.

Stephen took a huge break and blew a loud and huge raspberry on her belly, right over her navel that awoke her instantly.

"HAHAHAHHA BROOO NOOO HAHAHAHAH DON'TT DO THATT!" she screamed as he continue his raspberry onslaught right over her navel. She was extremely ticklish to raspberries, and the more he raspberried the more ticklish it got. Stephen then decided to squeeze and spider tickle all over her sides, making her squirm madly as he continued to tickle her belly. She continued to giggly, scream, and squeak as he tickled her mercilessly for what seemed like hours.

Smirking, he dove his finger into her navel and wiggled it around driving her completely nuts now. Her squirming got worse, her laughter expanded louder as he drove her made tickling her navel.

"Awww whose got a ticklish wittle navel," Stephen teased. "Tickle tickle tickle!"

"HAHAHHA Bro! Come onnnn quitee itt!! I'm awakeee" she laughed.

"I know this is for all the times you got me, so coochie coo and laugh it up!" smirked Stephen evilly as he continue while getting her sides, ribs and armpits. He continued this for another thirty minutes, before finally stopping and getting off her. "Got ya!" he said smiling and kissing her head. She panted and smiled back enjoying it.

"Yeah Yeah but your in big trouble next time big bro! Just you wait!" she smirked.

"I look forward to it dear little sister, now come, lets get some lunch so we can play BorderLands 2." he said smiling. She smiled back, fixed her shirt but leaving her belly exposed purposely knowing it would throw him off his game. The two enjoyed there day of BorderLands, tickling, and fun, never wanting it to end as the rain continued to pour down outside. Best way to spend indoors.

really a good one, tickling between siblings is always fun,

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back