• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ice Breaker

Timelord27

TMF Novice
My first tickling story :)

Prelude

“You’ll never break me, never Ever”

She often boasted that she was unbreakable, that no one could do anything to make her succumb to their will. Their relationship was based on it. She wore the trousers. She constantly took any opportunity to embarrass him, taunt him in front of their friends, make him jealous, and laugh at him.

Slowly and steadily it built inside him.

She was going to get it.

4 Months later.

There was a note on the kitchen side “Tonight. You break” Finally, He was standing up for himself. The day dragged on with thoughts of the excitement that was coming her way tonight. What had he had planned? It was bound to be pathetic but her curiosity was held and the excitement built inside her.

She made her way home, opening the door slowly, nothing, was he even home? She shouted out. Silence. Perhaps he was held up, working late, call him, no answer.

The evening passed. She had a ready meal for one, bathed alone. And watched TV by herself. Was he really that pathetic that he’d forgotten to deliver on the night be broke her. She stayed up till late and had to give in. He’d disappointed yet again.

To bed she went. Disappointed. Always disappointment.

He tied each rope tight and taught, there was to be no escape from this, she would hardly be able to move, her wrist tied together, her arms high in the air. Her ankles were connected to a bed post each. He tied her knees down and restrained her chest below her breasts. It was a surprise she was still breathing, the restraints that tight.

She awoke with a jolt as her arms were raised into the air. She was blindfolded. The room silent. “Fuck I can hardly move, where the fuck am I?”

“Home, this is where you break”

“Is that you? Seriously, you don’t have it in you to break me”

“I wouldn’t be so sure”

Truth was she was scared, frightened. What had he planned? She sweated with anticipation, fear and excitement.

He removed her Bra from behind her. Her nipples already hard from the anticipation. He then left the room. The excitement built inside her, her body tingled from head to toe.

He returned. Didn’t speak. He yanked her pants open, showing a fistful of ice cubes down. She screeched. He then held two ice cubes to her breast. Her body convulsed against the pain of the ice. “Fuck, Fuck” she tried to sway her body side to side, but the ropes where too tight, The pain was unbearable “Fucking ****, you’re going to have to go harder than that” He dropped the cubes, reaching into her pants forcing the ice cubes into her clit. Her body melted, but she was not finished. She moaned in the pleasure as he forced the ice into her, the feeling was like no other.

He returned behind her,
“Broken?”
“Never”

“Fine” He pinched her nipples, still frozen for the ice. She screamed again in pain, and a tear drop fell, he twisted in all directions, before biting onto her left nipple, “****” She screamed before another moan of pleasure.

The excitement increased, the pants increased. The ice in her pants had melted.

“This is it. This is where you fall”
“Bring in”

He retuned behind her, teasingly touching her upper body, paying special attention the breast that had been so mercilessly tortured moments earlier. The teasing turned to sharp pokes around the rib cage, she passed a giggle and the penny dropped.
“No!”
“Yes” The pokes had turned to short tickles, here, there, everywhere, He left moments in-between to build the tension, her short pants turned from excitement into fear. The clit still melted.

She was ready, he began digging his fingers into every inch of her ribcage, each time finding a new spot that tickled even worst than the last, She screamed in laughter “Stop, Stop” the sweat pouring down.

He played around with her armpits, a few gentle stokes followed up by a sharp dig, each sending her wild in laughter, once more she tried to wiggle out, the restraints too tight.

The tickling was sending her delirious, she was on the edge, and was about to be pushed.

The slid his was down to the foot of the bed. She was confused in the momentary break in torture “What, what now”

A finger slid down her bare left foot, sending every hair on her body on edge, before finally cracking a smile on her scared face. “Fuck this now”

He began with a few teasing touches. Making sure to pay special attention to in-between her magnificent toes and majestic arch.

She felt a wet tongue explore every crevice of her foot, before biting down on her toes, “You bastard” before another unexpected moan of pleasure and buckling of the knees.

“You’re ready”

He attacked her right foot with a hair brush making sure to explore every crack that brought an extra laugh even harder. She wrestled her body side to side, breathing heavily, laughing madly, tears pouring from her eyes. He lent over to her left foot, bending back her toes before scratching along the base of her toes. This was the spot; she collapsed in the deepest moan. Tears poured down her face, her pants soaked from the ordeal.

“Say it”

“I’m Broke”

He removed the blindfold. They gave each other a look, before pulling down his pants.

Good. Although there are some details:
1.- Why would he be with her if she was such a rude person?
2.- You should try to not write so many profanities... And use other words, give your characters more eloquence.

I liked that a lot but would have loved it to have been longer. Different to many of the stories on here which is a good thing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back