• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M Story from Fetlife

Because not everybody has a FetLife profile;

This is a work of fiction and all characters depicted are over 21. For those into making fetish clips, this could be considered a script or even an outline for a session.

Mike had a HUGE foot fetish and a thing for tickling. Ever since the older kids in the neighborhood pinned him down and tickled the daylights out of him he had a thing for being a tickler and couldn't take being tickled. One day he responded to an ad from a pro domme for a foot worship session. Mike set it up. He was going to get the chance to worship the amazing feet of Miss L and Miss A. Miss L was a tan curvy italian girl in her late 20's and Miss A was a very petite Asian girl with the softest feet ever according to the ad.

So after being ordered to strip to his boxers, the two dommes sat on the adge of the bed and with Mike kneeling in front of them he began to massage and kiss their feet. A couple times Miss A flinched and it was obvious she was ticklish. He wiggled his fingers over her soles for just a second and she shrieked, "dont even think about that or you'll be sorry!" The reaction was priceless. He did the same little tickle to Miss L. She jerked her foot away, "i'm serious, cut it out tickle man" . Trying a different tactic he began to sneak in some more nibbles and licks just to hear the ladies giggle. He couldn't take it he had to tickle them. All of a suddden he grabbed Miss A's ankles and tickled like mad! She tried to get away but he held on too tight. "That's it! Miss L yelled pushing him to the floor. "For the rest of the session you will be bound so there will be no more tickling!" Mike accepted and was stripped naked and secured to the bondage bed. His ankles were locked in stocks on one end and his wrists were cuffed over his head and stretched very tight. He was in an inverted "Y" position with no wiggle room. Once secure, Miss A asked , "You like tickling huh?"Its a turn on Mike isn't it?" With that she stood at the end of the stocks and lightly ran her fingers up and down his soles.
Mike: HHAHHEHEHEHE ok ok i'm sorry!!! please just let me worship your feet!
Miss A: Dont worry you will, once you've been punished! She continued to stroke his feet while Miss L climbed on top of him Straddling his chest.
Miss L: Where else you ticklish? Here? She began spider tickling up and down his helpless sides.
Mike: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHHEAHEHEHEHEHEEe i am sorry! Mistress please.
Miss L: how about here? She twirled her long fingernails in his helpless arm pits.
Mike: Pulling on his bonds AAAAAAAAAHHHHHE NOOOOOOOOOOO I am so SSSSSSAhryyyyyy! HEHEEHHEEEEEHEEheEHeh.
The assault on his feet and upper body lasted about 10 minutes with no breaks. Finally they stopped.
Miss L: Okay you can worship our feet but if i feel the slightest tickle its gonna be torture for you. Besides looking at that boner I'd say maybe you liked it anyway.
Mike: OK Ok anything, I promise.
They shoved their feet in his face and rubbed their toes over his body. He was in heaven. They even stroked his cock. Not enough to make him cum, just a few strokes every couple minutes to keep him on edge. Miss A stuck her heel in his mouth and ordered him to lick up and down her entire sole. As his tongue reached the ball of her foot , his teeth scrapped her toes. It was just a second, but it tickled and she let out a giggle.
Miss L: Was that a giggle Miss A? did he tickle you again?
Miss A:-Yes i beleive he did.
Mike: No I didn't, I swear!
Miss A: Are you calling me a liar? You know that liars get punished dont you?
With that Miss A straddled his waist and Miss L went to his feet. this time they covered his feet in lotion and rubbed some baby oil over his sides and armpits.
tickle tickle tickle their fingers went to work, sliding all over his feet and upperbody
Mike screamed and shreiked and tried to wiggle although he really couldn't move. HAHHHHHHHHHHEHEHAEHHEHHEHEHEE no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turning red and near tears he begged for the tickling to stop. With that Miss L got out a hairbrush and began stroking it across his soles.
HAAAAAAAAAE ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it tickled like mad.
Miss A was handed an electric toothbrush and reached back and ran it down his cock, under his balls, in his ass crack and back to his cock. It was was unbearable!! HAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was too much! Pleaseeeeee no more, I am sorry please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant take it. The toothbrush drove him to tears nears his balls and ass but drove him crazy on his cock. He started arching his back and moaning in between laughs of desperation. Meanwhile Miss L continued to torment his feet. He would have curled his toes but she had secured them with string to the stocks. He was immobile and helpless. Miss A stroked his cock a few times bringing him closer but not close enough to release. Mike begged to be allowed to cum now. With all the tickling it was impossibe for him to concentrate enough to cum and the cruel tormentors were not going to give him the pleasure.
It was another 15 minutes of almost non stop tickling until they stopped. They sat on either side of him and rubbed his face with their feet again. His cock lay there untouched and he wanted to orgasm so badly. He begged them for release.
Miss L: you want to cum do you? If you give up your safeword, we'll let you cum but it wont be easy she said and smiled an evil smile. "Ok OK anything! please Mistress" he pleaded. Miss A grabbed a ball gag. Open up sweetie she cooed. "What's this for?" Mike gasped.
"Here's the deal, wear this gag and take it like a mna and you can cum. If not we can put this chastitiy cage on you and you wont cum for a week. "
Mike opned wide. He had never been gagged. Then he was blindfolded, another first.
Then silence and nothing until he felt some oil dripping onto his cock. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM he groaned into his gag. He felt two hands slowly stroke him. Then they stopped and he felt the buzzing of an electric toothbrush on his cock head" MPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF he groaned again. Then it stopped and all he felt was the hairbrush on his feet and fingers in his pit and ribs. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MRPGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we was going beserk, shaking his head. Then the tickling stoppped and the stroking began again.
That cycle repeated itself over and over until finally he started to cum. Now he felt 4 hand slowly stroke him while he exploded like he had never before. MPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH through the gag. Just as he began to relax he realized the stroking didn't stop. Instead it continued.
You like this dont you Mike?! Two girls getting you off, pretty hot right? All mike could do was shake his head. They palmed his head and stroked , milking every drop. Now Mike shivered and whimpered as they teased his ultra sensitive cock. It was actually worse than the tickling after a minute or two. He groaned and cried into the gag. The two dommes smiled and said at the same time : " Had enough stroking?" He nodded his head and tried to scream yes through the gag. With that they stopped and each took up a position so they could reach one foot and one armpit each. Tickle time!!!!!!!!!! With even more fury than before they tickled poor Mike into a post orgasm pool of jello. He shrieked and moaned into the gag as he tried desperatly to get free. The last tickle assault did not last long but it seemed like an eternity to Mike. Finally they stopped, left the room and left Mike helpless......they were having a party later and there quite a few guests coming over that might like a ticklish victim. "You've got an hour to rest dear they said, we suggest you get some sleep, we have friends that are much more cruel than us......"

Sorry! I guess not all are on fetlife. Enjoy the story.

I posted it on fetlife first and then realized a lot of the TMF ers are not over there as well. As far as the "friends" comin over for the party. I wasn't sure if the typical gang of hot dommes should walk on or something much more horrifying like a couple dudes with a severe tickling fetish. I know that would be worse for our friend Mike. Glad some folks enjoyed it.

That's my kind of story. Tickle boys sometimes need to be taught a lesson in submission.

Sorry! I guess not all are on fetlife. Enjoy the story.

Was this your story??
If so I bet I can guess who Miss L is!!
Don't know who Miss A is but I am sure I
Pretty sure i know about who Miss L is.
True story???
If so awesome!!!
Still awesome if not true though.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back