• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Particles M/F

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
The Ticklish Particles: The Machine that makes you Ticklish!

Claire was a 20 year old Northern Irish student, studying in Cardiff University in Wales. She was a very shy girl. She was short, standing at 5ft2, had lovely shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes and an absolutely stunning figure. Being a student she was always short on a bit of cash, spending much of her student loan on new clothes and shoes. She also enjoyed going out, as she'd get to dress up in all her fancy new clothes.

It's January and Claire's loan has just come through, but she's spent quite a lot of the money already. After shopping she returned home and decided to check out a jobs listing website to see if there was any other quick ways to get some extra money. That's when she saw a job posting for a very strange job by a scientist called Dr Chambers -

Are you aged between 18 and 30? Are you a moderately ticklish person? Are you not ticklish at all? Get paid to be tickled by Dr Chambers for a new science project

Claire's mouth dropped open. She used to get tickled all the time by her older brothers, and her friends who she has a bit of a crush on, Joe, always tries to tickle her but she has built up quite the resistance to it. So to get paid to be tickled? She couldn't wait and quickly responded to the job posting. Within an hour, she had established she would be paid £250 to be tickled for a couple of hours the following day.

The next day came quickly, and Claire was waiting inside what can only be described as a dentists waiting room to be called in by Dr Chambers. She was feeling a bit nervous now. What was he going to do to her? She wasn't ticklish enough to be tickled for very long. Before she could make herself sick with nerves, a door opened.

"Miss Claire Gilmore?"

"Yes" Claire said strongly, standing up and walking through the door.

"Hello, I'm Dr Chambers. Take a seat over there and I'll explain about the ticklish experiment we're going to do today"

Claire was quite mesmerised, she naively assumed that Dr Chambers would be a man in his 50's with grey hair. However, he was quite the opposite, he was clearly in his late 20's. He had a full head of hair, and it was definitely not grey but a dark brown. He had blue eyes and looked extremely healthy. Quite fit in fact. Claire felt even more shy now that some hot guy was going to be tickling her.

"Now, what is is, oh sorry I need you to fill in this survey for me as well before the tickling starts is that okay?"

"Yes, that's okay" she spoke softly trying to avoid his eye contact.

"Yes what it is, is that I've been studying how people react differently to being tickled and why some people are ticklish and some people are not. I believe I've figured it out and shall put it into practice today, okay?"

Claire nods and hands back the piece of paper.

"Ah okay, so this survey is to see how ticklish you are in different places on a scale between 1-10. So you're most ticklish on your armpits with an 8 score, and most places are between 1 and 3. Okay great. Follow me please"

Dr Chambers walked through another door in his office which led to a slightly larger room. In the centre of the room was a bed, and next to it a machine. On the bed lay a couple of restraints.

"Okay Claire, when you're ready strip down to your bra, knickers and socks and lay on the bed"

"I didn't know you wanted me to be practically naked!" Claire quickly responded.

"It helps with the experiment, if you're not comfortable you're free to leave."

"It's just, well I'm just a bit surprised"

"I'll give you an extra £100 for your trouble, how does that sound?"

Claire looked up and almost immediately wanted to scream yes and throw her clothes off, but she also wanted to keep some integrity so politely responded "Wow, thank you that would be brilliant."

Claire slowly stripped off her clothes revealing her beautiful legs and quite the toned stomach. She hopped onto the bed and stretched her arms out so Dr Chambers could place the restraints on wrists and they then repeated this motion restraining her ankles. Claire looked incredible stretched out on the bed.

Dr Chambers began squeezing Claire's knee, which made her squirm a little bit but not too much. It made her smile, but hardly a sound came out of her mouth. "You were quite right about your knees on that survey, they're not very ticklish at all are they?" He the began softly tickling her belly, and this time nothing happened. This wasn't tickling, this was just stroking. He dipped his finger into her bellybutton and wiggled it around and yet again nothing.

"You're a very interesting specimen Claire, you're just what I wanted. An attractive young lady yet you're hardly ticklish at all. You did say your armpits were quite ticklish so lets try there" Dr Chambers walked around to the top of the bed and began slowly tracing his fingers from Claire's elbows down to her armpits. The sensitive touch made her get goose pimples down her arms, and once his fingers began dancing in her incredibly soft armpits she began to squirm more so than before. She was trying to escape from his touch. She felt laughter escaping from her lips. Dr Chambers mixed it up from stroking one finger up and down her pits softly to pressing his fingers into her flesh. This got the best reaction as she began giggling furiously. Dr Chambers then stopped and began making his way to the foot of the bed.

"Jesus, that tickled so much!" Claire said panting from the torture.

"You think that tickled? Dr Chambers said questioning Claire, sounding quite sarcastic.

"Yes! I haven't felt that ticklish since I was a kid." Claire was still giggling from the tickling.

"Well you're in for a treat then Claire, as you're going to experience tickling far beyond what you just experienced" As he finished what he was saying he began to rub her feet.

"Well you won't get it from my feet, I haven't felt ticklish on my feet for years" she said smugly, "But keep rubbing, that feels really good."

Dr Chambers smiled at her and began tickling one of her socked feet. "You have such cute feet, what size are they? A 5?"

"A 4 actually, and told you. It just feels nice when you tickle, it's relaxing"

"How about if I take a sock off" - He peeled the sock off to reveal her cute soft feet. Her arches were incredible and toes were shaped too perfection. "It's a shame such cute feet aren't ticklish you know, so I'll have to make them ticklish" He began to tickle up and down her foot. Her foot really was soft as butter.

"Hehe, still doesn't tickle" Claire said, thinking to herself she should do this more often. This was the easiest way to make money ever.

"Right onto the real experiment then Claire. Like I said before, I've been studying ticklish people for some time now and I've worked out why some people are not very ticklish. I'll be honest with you as well, I have what you'd call a tickling fetish. I'm quite bored of meeting pretty women, like yourself, who are not ticklish in the slightest. So I made a machine that makes people ticklish."

"You have a fetish for tickling? Like you get turned on by it? That's quite cute"

"You won't find it cute later when you're a giggling mess"

"Bring it on Doc"

"Oh look who has gained confidence since they came in? And I thought you were shy"

"I just know you won't be able to tickle me" smugly said by Claire.

"Okay, I shall just have to prove it then. Here let me grab my particle expansion device. You see this machine? Well it measures how many ticklish particles there are in each ticklish place on your body. I'll show you" Dr Chambers placed the machine above her armpit. " Now look at the screen, you can see your armpit. But do you see those little red dots in your armpit on the screen?"

"Yes?"

"Well they are your ticklish particles, watch" - He dragged a finger down her armpit which made the red particles on the screen quickly scatter around where his finger was tracing. "Did you see that? When my finger (He touches her armpit again) touches your skin, the ticklish particles begin to race away from my finger, and when the particles begin to rub together, it causes a ticklish reaction. Now watch, when I do the same thing on your belly, where you're not ticklish at all there are hardly any ticklish particles to be seen"

"Clever, yeah I've hardly any in my belly"

"Exactly, so when my fingers tickle your stomach, the particles are able to move away freely without touching each other, hence no ticklish reaction from you"

"But that just proves my belly isn't ticklish" Claire pointed out.

"Ah, see this machine isn't just able to measure how many ticklish particles your body contains, it's able to duplicate them, increase how many are in your body. Making new ticklish spots."

"You're literally going to MAKE me ticklish? I'm not sure I want to do this anymore"

"Claire, let me ask you. Have you experienced being really ticklish?"

"Apart from my armpits no, and I don't think I want to"

"Well, unfortunately you're tied down and you're going to get paid well, I promise. But right lets get on with the show. When I turn on this button here, your ticklish particles will begin to increase. Watch the screen. And as they increase I'll tickle you and see how much it tickles compared to before. We'll start with your belly. Such a lovely belly, and soon to be ticklish belly". The machine showed her belly on the screen and hardly any ticklish particles. Dr Chambers began tickling around her belly, but to no reaction. Then all of a sudden it showed on the screen, more and more ticklish particles began to appear. Claire began to feel her stomach muscles contracting. This surely wasn't possible? She began to feel... ticklish on her belly? She wanted to try and escape from his touch but to no avail. Everywhere he was tickling on her toned abdominal was getting a ticklish reaction. "I'll stop that there for now. I've increased your ticklish particles by 30%" Dr Chambers then slipped his finger inside her deep bellybutton swirling his finger around. "Hahaha oh my god! Please stop! Please"

Dr Chambers smiled at her and removed his finger from her bellybutton, "Although I've not increased it by much, because your bellybutton is a small space, it doesn't allow your ticklish particles to get out of the way, meaning it feels more ticklish than the rest of your belly, but just wait until we get to 100% ticklish particles"

"100%? I could barely stand it at 30%! That was horrible!" Claire said horrified at the prospect of her bellybutton becoming more ticklish. Dr Chambers walked around to where Claire's head was and began stroking her neck, "Does that feel nice Claire?"

"It tickles a little bit" she shivered, "But I know it's going to tickle more in a minute"

"You learn quickly" laughed Dr Chambers. "According to the machine you have 10% ticklish particles in your neck. Now your belly was quite ticklish when I increased the particles to 30% so I think I'll have a bit of fun here. I'll increase it to 20%" - He began tickling her on her neck as the machine began to increase the amount of particles slowly. Claire felt every second they increased. She felt her neck becoming more sensitive every time Dr Chambers fingers caressed her neck. "I thought you said you'd increase it by 20% hehehehe, it feels so much more ticklish!"

"Ah you've noticed Claire, you'd think if I said 100% increase it would simply double the amount of particles you have, but unfortunately for you it doesn't work like that. Are you still enjoying having your neck tickled?"

"Hehehe, I can't take it. It's just too ticklish hehehe" Claire struggled to say through her giggles.

"Well lets increase it to 50%" Dr Chambers suggested, as he pressed a button on the machine. Claire could see on the screen that her ticklish particles were duplicating and then she felt the scientist's fingers touching her neck again. This time she wasn't just giggling, she was really laughing "Oh my god! Hahaha please, god please! Stop hahaha it tickles so much!"

Dr chambers ignored her pleas and carried on tickling for a few minutes. He was beginning to get incredibly aroused, and yet the neck was one of his least favourite parts of the body to tickle. "So Claire, how did that compare to your armpits?

"It was worse! I can't believe how ticklish that was!"

"Haha, well remember you said your armpits were your most ticklish part of your body and gave them an 8 out of 10 on the ticklish scale, well the problem is you didn't really have other ticklish places to compare it too. With this machine we'll work out what your real answer should have been. If you're wrong, I'll increase your ticklish particles in your armpits." Claire took a gulp, she didn't want her armpits to be even more ticklish. She was now wondering if being tortured this much was worth only £350.

"Okay Claire, lets scan now. Every 10% equals a score of 1 on the survey" Claire began watching the screen of the machine anxiously, the ticklish particles displayed a figure of 0% and then bleeped. She could see the numbers increasing and could see there were a lot of particles in her armpit. She thought to herself maybe an 8 was about right. The machine displayed 30% and began to slow down. 33%. 37%. 41%. 48%. The machine then stopped.

"If we work by averages that means your armpits are a 5 out of 10."

"Only a 5!?" Claire shouted horrified.

"Yeah seems so. Well how do you feel about finding out what an 8 would feel like?"

Claire's eyes widened. Now she was really nervous. She could barely stand the tickling on her neck at 50%, how would she deal with her armpits at 80%!? "Just, just get it over with"

Dr Chambers smiled and clicked a few buttons on his machine, and it began to do its work. "Watch the screen Claire, you'll be interested to see how many ticklish particles there are at 80%" and just as before, Claire could see on the screen her armpit's ticklish particles duplicating, but this time she was allowed to watch. Dr Chambers wasn't tickling her. Once the screen said 80% Dr Chambers turned the machine's particle duplicator off. He put his hands towards her soft armpits and put both of his index fingers in her pits. Just this touch alone made her squirm. "Look at the screen Claire." She did as she was told and could see that the picture showed hundreds, if not thousands of ticklish particles or next to each other. Dr Chambers then stroked both fingers down, and Claire screamed in ticklish agony. The particles could not move away from his torturous fingers. All of a sudden the scientist started spider tickling her sweet sensual armpits. She wasn't just squirming anymore, she turned violent trying to get away from the ticklishness of his fingers. "hahahaha PLEASE! Please!!!! Hahahahah!!! Stop hahahah st-hahahahah ARGHHH you're going to kill me!" Dr Chambers then began to dig his fingers into her soft flesh and her screams were incredible. They filled the room, she was worried everyone in the British Isles would hear her scream. Why did she sign up to this? This was torture. His dancing fingers were driving her insane, but another feeling was growing from inside her. This man that was tickling her was gorgeous, she found him extremely attractive and to be at his mercy was somewhat arousing to her. She was being tortured by this incredibly sexy man, and she didn't know if she wanted him to stop. "Hahaha FUCKK! No! No! Get off meeeee" She screamed pleading him to stop. He was loving this.

He did stop for a moment looking at Claire laying down in her restraints gasping for breath as if she'd just run a marathon. "Would you like some water?"

She looked at him and smiled "It better be a lot of water" she said jokingly. He walked over to a fridge in the corner and got a fresh bottle of cold water out for her to drink. "How are you enjoying it so far Claire?

"Enjoying it!? Enjoying it!? It's torture! I never knew anyone could be that ticklish!"

"It's very rare that people have 80% ticklish particles, I've never seen it myself naturally, but some have come close"

"So you're making me the most ticklish person in the world. Oh great, thanks" She said sarcastically. He squeezed her sides for the remark which were notably more ticklish after the machine had it's way with her stomach. "You have such a sexy accent you know. I think Northern Irish girls must have one of the most amazing accents in the world. Especially yours" - Claire began to blush. She didn't take compliments very well, as her face would turn bright red. "Aw such a cute girl blushing. But you've had your break now, where would you like to be tickled next?"

Claire looked at him admiring how someone torturing her could still have such wonderful charm. "You're going to allow me to pick where you're going to tickle me?"

"Yes, I'd personally go for your breasts at this stage, but we'd have to take your bra off for that"

"Take my bra off!?" she said in horror. "But I've only just met you" - she then began to laugh to herself finding what she said quite hilarious.

"It's in the name of science funny girl"

"I'm not sure you can humiliate me much more, but I'm not sure about having my tits tickled." She said, lying to herself. She wanted him to tickle them really. She was beginning to enjoy this.

"Well then I'll just have to tickle your armpits again"

"Okay! Okay, take my bra off"

"That's a good girl." He took her bra off only needing one hand to unclip her bra. He removed her restraints for a moment to slide the bra off and then quickly tied her down once again. He took a moment so savour this girl laying topless in front of him. She had amazing breasts. "They're a 32 C before you ask" Claire responding to Dr Chamber's eyes.

Dr Chambers smiled, and walked around to the end of the bed and began tickling her armpits again. He didn't tease, he just went for it tickling her pits like crazy. "Hahaha you said you were hahahahaha going to hahahah TICKLE MY BOOBS! Hahahahaha" Dr Chambers stopped for a second, "Well yes, but first I think I'll enjoy watching your boobs jiggling about" and he began tickling her again and she began to thrash about. She was beginning to like this man but now she hated him. He tricked her. But then one hand stopped tickling and began rubbing her breasts. The mixed feelings between being tickled and having her breast rubbed was ecstasy. She loved it. "Hahahaha mmm haha please hahahaaa"

Dr Chambers then walked to the side and pulled his machine over to examine her breasts. "Hardly a ticklish particle to be seen, apart from in your nipples. I think we shall increase it from less than 10% to 60%" he said grinning. Claire didn't have the strength to argue, she just wanted him to touch her nipples which were now rock hard. The machine began and the ticklish particles began to duplicate once again. He then started to tickle the side of her boobs. Claire began giggling as the ticklishness slowly increased, she was wiggling and could feel her boobs swinging about. But once he started to squeeze her boobs it drove her insane. Her eyes widened and she began laughing like crazy "Hahaha oh my god! That hahahaha feels amahahahzing!" - Dr Chambers then started circling her nipples, her laughter died down into giggles and moans. She was being teased, and her body loved it. Dr Chambers then began tickling her nipples, almost flicking them up and down. The increase in ticklish particles in her nipples had especially made them incredibly sensitive. Her body was wiggling about which made it even more ticklish, she had gone from a tickling hell to tickling heaven. It tickled, but now she loved it more than ever.

Dr Chambers, annoyingly stopped. "What, don't stop! That was incredible!"

"But I want to tickle my favourite place"

"But you've tickled my armpits loads" she groaned

"I admit I've tickled them a lot and they're getting sweaty which makes it even better, but I'm not speaking about your armpits. I've saved the best to last"

"You've tickled me all over though!"

"I haven't made your feet ticklish though have I?" he said smiling, walking to the bottom of the bed. He began spider tickling her incredibly soft feet, but there was no reaction.

"Hehe okay I think I can cope with my feet being tickled. It won't be as bad as my armpits"

"Oh it will, I'm going to up the ticklish particles to 100% and I promise you, this is going to turn you on like nothing in your life so far!"

Claire enjoyed her feet being rubbed but couldn't imagine it turning her on as much as when he was flicking her nipples. She heard the machine bleep and looked at the screen. Her feet had hardly any ticklish particles, and Dr Chambers quickly turned it on, allowing it to get to 25%. He then stroked one finger from her heel up to the ball of her foot. She twitched her foot, it tickled like crazy. "Hehe, but it says it's only on 25%! That tickled as much as my armpits"

"Haha that's why the feet are my favourite. 25% ticklish particles on the soles, is like 70-80% elsewhere. Once it's on a 100% on your feet you're going to really feel how ticklish these little cute feet of yours can be" He began tickling all over her little feet, removing the other sock that he left on earlier from her foot and simply teasing with light circles around her arch and scratching her big toe. "Hahahaha!!! That tickles!!! Hahaha god! Hehe please!" He then turned the machine up to 50% and tickled them lighter than before yet it tickled 10 times as much.

"HAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT MY FEEEET! STOP IT! I CAN'T.. HAHAHAHA PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT!" she said trying to kick her gorgeous size 4 soles away from Dr Chambers fingers. He was loving it, she had said the words he wanted to hear, "Not my feet". That was the best thing she could have said, and it made him want to tickle them more, and more and more. He began to use his nails on the top of one foot and the sole of the other. It was tickling bliss for him, but hell for her. How could her feet now be so ticklish when minutes ago she wouldn't have felt a thing.

"It's time you felt what 100% ticklish particles feels like young lady"

"Please, please don't. I can't handle it on my feet. Tickle my armpits please-hHAHAHAHAHAHA" She couldn't finish her sentence without Dr Chambers tickling her feet again. The ticklish particles began to increase once again. From 50% to 60%. Her screams increased, her feet tried to escape his hands harder than ever before. Then, 70% and she felt like she was going to explode. Then 80%, then 90%. She felt like even the air was ticklish on her feet. Then, the machine finished, and her ticklish particles were at 100%. Dr Chambers, put his face up to her foot and sniffed in deeply. Claire was right, even air felt ticklish as he breathed in. Then, he placed his finger on her sole, but he didn't move it. He didn't have to because Claire began to shake her foot to try and get away, not knowing that this made it worse. Dr Chambers didn't have to move his finger at all. "If you stop moving your foot it won't tickle you know"

"I hahahaha I CA - HAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T IT TICKLESSSSS!!!!" PLEASE!!!!"

Her wishes were not granted as he began to use all five fingers on both of her feet tickling furiously. She was screaming, tears were flowing down her face. Laughter filled the room like never before. Yet Dr Chambers was right, this was turning her on even more than when he was touching her breasts. What was it about her feet that was so sensual, every time a finger touched her soles, she felt like he was touching her deep inside her vagina, on her clitoris and on her nipples all at the same time.

"I can tell you're enjoying it Claire, I think wearing white knickers was a bit of a mistake" he teased as he stopped tickling so she could hear what she was saying. "I'm not going to use my fingers now, and you're going to love it.
She then felt his mouth around her big toe, and her stomach did a backflip. She had once known a girl who said having your toes sucked was the sexiest thing a man could do. But she ignorantly just passed it off saying that sounded disgusting. And now, she had this incredibly hot man sucking on her toes and she wished her hand was free so she could touch herself. His mouth was warm, wet and so ticklish. He licked around her toes driving her into ticklish insanity once again. He licked up and down her sole tasting the sweet taste of her perfect feet. It wasn't just driving Claire insane either as Dr Chambers had never felt his dick feel so hard. He stopped licking and looked up the bed at Claire. Her panties were dripping wet, and Chris climbed onto the bed putting his head on her thigh. He began stroking Claire's vagina through her knickers. She began to moan. This was the best day of her sexual life even before he touched there. He quickly took them off to reveal her incredible looking vagina, which was cleanly shaved. He began licking at her clitoris, sending shockwaves through her body. He reached with one hand down to her foot and began softly tickling. Claire had never felt anything like it. "Hahahaha yes! Please! Tickle me! Lick Ughhh God! That feels so gooood!" He then used his other free hand to reach up to her breasts and play with her nipples. He alternated by taking his hand away from her nipple and pushing his fingers deep into her vagina whilst his tongue danced all over her clitoris, and he was still also tickling her foot. "Hahahaha Oh my OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD! I'm going to Hahaha Please Keep, please, there theree YESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Claire had the most intense orgasm of her life. It felt like the orgasm exploded rippling through her entire body. Her vagina was pulsating and the orgasm felt like it would never end. She opened her eyes to see Dr Chambers smiling at her "Did you enjoy the tickling then?"

"It was incredible! Oh my god!"

"I'm going to make your ticklish particles back to normal though so only I can tickle you like that"

Claire wanted to do it all over again and looked at his bulging erection and licked her lips "I think I owe you a blowjob. Take me out of these restraints, take your clothes off and lie down. Dr Chambers did as he was instructed and lay down on the bed. Claire took a moment to glance at him and his erection then got on her knees at the end of the bed as Dr Chambers shuffled down. She began licking his huge dick as if it was a lollypop, swirling her tongue around the tip of his penis, and tickling his balls and squeezing them for his pleasure. Dr Chambers was moaning loudly, and couldn't contain himself as his load burst into Claire's mouth. After all that tickling and teasing, he wasn't in a fit state to last 20 seconds of his penis being sucked by this gorgeous girl.

Claire smiled at him, then grabbed the bottle of water and began to drink. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever done. But I want to tickle you next!" Claire said.

"I think we can arrange that. I have a client tomorrow though, he's a student called Joe"

"Joe!? Joe what?" She quickly gasped wondering if it could perhaps be her friend who always attempted to tickle her.

"I can't tell you that, confidentiality and all that" He laughed.

"Okay, is it a lad called Joe Edwards Wright?"

"Yeah, you know him!?"

"Yeah he always tries to tickle me and always said one day he'd find my ticklish spots but he always fails. I tried tickling him but he ins't ticklish either! Can I please help tickle him? Please!?"

"You want to help tickle him?"

'Yes! It would be amazing, he's quite cute as well and I want to torture him like you did to me. Then I'll get you afterwards!"

"Okay. I won't tell him you're going to tickle him, once he's tied up you can come help me tickle torture him."

Claire left Dr Chambers excited to be able to tickle her friend Joe, and then Dr Chambers soon after. She couldn't believe how much fun it was to be tickled, and all she could think about was how incredible her orgasm was. And soon, she was going to get that control over two hot men.....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back