• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cabin (m/f, adult)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
I was chatting online with the legendary tic-fic author, TickleMantis. I had the energy and motivation to write something but was lacking focus for a subject. I gave myself a challenge - if he came up with a scenario, I'd write the story in a day. So he did and then I did. If this feels a little more like a Mantis story than a Suik story, you know why. Either way - Enjoy! ;)

THE CABIN (M/F)

By Suikoden​

Melissa loved it up here. She looked around at the fresh snow and inhaled deeply, drawing in the scent of pine and fresh, clean air. She had a dissertation to write and the peace and solitude of the old family cabin were exactly what she needed.

The history student was dressed in a white turtleneck, blue jeans and brown UGG boots but she was still cold, not that she minded. Everything seemed clearer and calmer in the crisp whiteness. It was quiet too, exactly what she needed for a weekend of studying.
She wandered back inside and closed the door behind her and set up her laptop, notes and books on the old dining table. The first thing she did was check her email of course and despite her good intentions to study hard she couldn’t resist a peek at Facebook.

After following the fourth or fifth funny clip link she chided herself. “Get a grip Connolly, you’ve got work to do. No more surfing until lunchtime.”
She tied her thick red hair back into a ponytail and took a deep breath and opened up a new document on her laptop. The white screen stared back, taunting her to fill it with words.

Melissa glanced at her notes on the yellow legal pad and began to type. She quickly settled into a rhythm and worked in short bursts before getting up to stretch her legs or get a glass of water. She looked at her watch and saw it was nearly four in the afternoon and it was starting to get a little darker outside. She had written a couple of thousand words so she decided to call it a day. In the morning she would start her day with a run before hitting the books again and getting back onto her work. She brewed a pot of coffee and drank as she read over what she had written so far.

She began to think about what to have for dinner. After a day of study she was feeling lazy and thought about a grilled cheese sandwich. She went into the kitchen and looked at the groceries she had picked up on her way here.

A sharp knock at the door startled her and she stood bolt upright, frozen in position. She was aware of her heart thumping in her chest at the sudden shock and then her mind starting asking her questions. Who was all the way out here knocking on the door? She remembered every backwoods horror movie she had seen.

A male voice called out from the other side of the door. “Hey, who’s in there? You better answer or I’m gonna call the Sherriff.”

That snapped Melissa out of her daze. The Sherriff? She strode over to the door and opened it with a sense of indignation. “This is my family’s cabin, why the hell would you need to call the Sherriff?” She was annoyed at the scare the knock had given her and spoke a little more sharply than normal.

Her visitor looked taken aback. He was a tall guy with short brown hair and a stubbly beard. He was well built and dressed in a thick Carhartt coat, faded jeans and workboots.

“Hey sorry, I didn’t know anyone was up here.” He said with a grin. “We sometimes get people coming up here and breaking into cabins so I was just checking.”

Melissa’s indignation faded. “Oh, well as you can see it’s just me up here so you’ve nothing to worry about.”

The man squinted at her, “So you must be a Connolly right? You got an older sister called Laura?”

Melissa cocked an eyebrow. “Yeah, why?”

He laughed, “I’m Chet, I used to hang out with her when you used to visit when you were kids. Laura and I were about the same age. Hell, I remember you. It’s Melissa right? You were just a kid back then. Hair in bunches, muddy knees. I guess you grew up a lot since then.” He looked her up and down. “Filled out too.”

Melissa fought the urge to roll her eyes. Was this guy seriously going to hit on her?

“Hey is that fresh coffee I smell?” He said, blowing into his cupped hands.

“Yeah, I’ve been studying and I need a caffeine boost now and then.” She replied.

Chet shoved his hands under his armpits and kicked his toes against the hardwood decking. He raised his eyebrows and grinned expectantly.

“Uh, you want a cup?” Melissa said. She had a feeling she was going to regret this but it felt rude not to offer.

Chet grinned widely. “Really? Only if it’s not too much trouble. That’s mighty kind of you.”

Melissa walked into the kitchen and poured Chet a mug of coffee. “Milk and sugar?”

“Nah, I like it strong and black, like my men.” He said with a chuckle.

This time she rolled her eyes.

He shrugged. “Hey I thought it was funny.”

Melissa didn’t want to encourage him to stay so she sat back down at the table and started flipping through one of her notepads and shuffling her books around, hoping he would get the message.

He slurped his coffee noisily and wandered over to peer over her shoulder. “What are you studying?”

“International Relations post 1945,” she muttered without looking up. “I have a ton of work to get through this weekend.”

“Yeah, you look pretty stressed about it.” Chet replied. “You need to loosen up. There’s a pretty cool bar in town. You should come down, have a couple of beers, shoot a game of pool and you’ll feel better.”

Melissa was beginning to get exasperated now. “I came up here for some peace and quiet so I could get my work done.”
Chet took his jacket off and draped it over a chair. He was wearing a flannel shirt over a white long sleeve T-Shirt.
Great, Melissa thought to herself. Now he’s making himself at home!

“What you need is a patented Chet McAllister shoulder rub, guaranteed to deliver maximum relaxation or your money back.” He said.

“I really don’t think that’s a good idea.” She said as he walked behind her.

“Just relax, trust me I am really good at this. ”

Melissa opened her mouth to retort but she felt his large hands land on her shoulders and begin kneading away.

“Chet, that’s very nice of you but really…” She began but he quickly interrupted her.

“Damn, girl. Need a jackhammer to break up this tension. What do you do to relax, disarm nuclear weapons or something?”

Despite herself, Melissa had to admit he was pretty good at this and his strong fingers applied a strong, even pressure to her shoulders, easing the tension away.

She decided she would let him work on her for a couple of minutes before politely asking him to leave so she could get on with her work.
He continued massaging her in silence and soon she was gently rocking with the motions of his kneading. She let her eyes close for a second and exhaled softly.

“See, told you I was good at this.”

Her eyes flicked open again at the sound of his voice and she remembered she was trying to get rid of him.

“Thanks that really helped but I think it’s time that…”

“Shush, I’m not done yet.” He started squeezing her deltoids and upper arms. His large hands covered her slender arms and his thumbs slid into her armpits.

Melissa let out a small yelp and stiffened up.

Chet stopped, “Whoa, what’s the matter?”

“Uh, nothing, just a little ticklish there.” She replied.

“Ticklish, huh?” Chet grinned. He slid her fingers into her underarm and gave them an experimental wiggle.

This time Melissa shot forward in her chair and away from his hands. “Stop it, cut it out!”

Chet smiled and tried to tickle her ribs so she stood up and scooted around putting the corner of the table between them.
“You know who else was ticklish? Your sister. Boy, she used to wail like a banshee. I remember this one time… Well, you probably don’t need to know all about that.” Chet said, laughing to himself.

Melissa was mildly unnerved by the glint that had appeared in his eyes. She stood up straight and pointed her chin at him. “Well that’s wonderful but I told you I have to study now so could I ask you to leave.”

Chet walked towards her, his fingers made slow clawing motions in the air. “I think lil Melissa is a lil ticklish. In fact maybe more than a little.”

Melissa started backing off slowly and when she saw Chet begin to lunge at her she turned and tried to run. She slipped around the sofa but he caught her arm and started tickling her side. She pushed him away but they toppled onto the thick rug. Melissa began scampering on all fours but Chet snagged the cuff of her jeans and she quickly found her thighs straddled as he began gleefully tickling her waist.

She yelped in a mixture of surprise and horror. “Get off me! What the fuck are you doing?” She screamed.

“Simmer down, Red. I don’t see many pretty girls to tickle around these parts. I see an opportunity, I take it.”

Melissa flapped ineffectually at his hands but he evaded her with ease, running his fingers from her waist to her pits.

She reflexively clamped her arms against her sides even though that appeared to be just what he wanted. His hands were nice and snug as they tormented her underarms but she didn’t dare move her arms for fear of where he might tickle her next.

“Yep, just like your sister.” Chet smirked. “Sure breed ‘em ticklish in your family don’t they?”

He slipped one hand out from under her arm and began to lightly tickle her earlobe.

“Ew, that’s weird, stop it!” Melissa cringed.

He chuckled throatily and then tickled down the side of her neck, oozing his fingers inside her turtleneck.

Melissa make a strangled snorting noise and clamped her chin against her chest but once again, the brawny outdoorsman was one step ahead of her and his hand was nicely positioned to tickle her throat.

“Ticklish all over aintcha? Pits, ribs, hips, ears, neck.” He leaned in close enough that she could feel his breath on her ear. “And I haven’t even touched your feet yet?”

Melissa jumped like a startled cat. “Don’t you dare! You touch my feet and I will kill you, you sicko.”

Chet settled back and cocked his head to one side. “Seriously? Wow. Must be some mighty ticklish feet your hiding under them funny looking boots. Well how about this. I’ll give you a free shot, anywhere you like. You knock me down, fair enough. But if you don’t…” He finished the sentence by wiggling his fingers in the air and cackling like a mad scientist in a B-Horror movie.

Melissa sighed, craning around to try and look at him. “I’m not going to get into some silly contest now let me up so I can get on with my work.” She was frazzled

“Tickling it is then!” Chet beamed. He spun around until he was facing Melissa’s feet but his weight was still settled over her thighs, pinning her to the rug.

“Chet, don’t you dare, seriously this isn’t funny anymore!” Melissa said, mustering as much indignation into her voice as she could. Her heels kicked up involuntarily, she wanted to make her feet moving targets.

“Not funny? Then how come you keep giggling and wriggling when I tickle you? Stands to reason you’re having almost as much fun as me.” He easily snagged one ankle and then the other. “Now let’s get them silly boots off.”

Melissa cringed and bunched her toes as her Ugg boots were plucked off with alarming ease and tossed into the corner.

“I like your stripy socks but they gotta go too, babe.”

Melissa hammered her fists against the rug. “Omigod, stop it! you can’t don’t do this to me.”

“Hell, I’m just giving you a little ticklin’ and there ain’t nothing wrong with that.” Chet said. He hooked his fingers under the elasticated top of Melissa’s sock and drew it slowly over her ankle and heel and then bared her sole.

The bewildered redhead desperately tried to use her toes to pinch hold of the sock but her tormentor snapped it free from her foot and tossed it over to her discarded boots. Seconds later later the other sock joined the pile.

Melissa squeezed her eyes shut and tightened her hands into fists. Chet had scooted forward and snuggled her calves against his chest. She could feel gusts of his excited breath washing over her soles and was dreading what he might do next.

“That’s a pretty shade of polish. What do you call that? Light pinky-purple?” He muttered, tugging gently on her toes.

“Coral.” Melissa hissed through gritted teeth.

“Mm, very nice.” Chet chuckled.

Melissa’s body went taut as a piano wire as she felt the tip of a single digit stab her right sole, just below the toes and drag all the way down to circle her heel. The fingertip switched to her left foot and repeated the process. Her heart thumped in her chest and tiny beads of perspiration prickled along her hairline.

Chet tightened his grip on Melissa’s ankles and leaned forward to kiss the balls of her feet. “Damn you got some purty little soles here and I can just tell they’re mighty ticklish.”

“You sick pervert, get off me already.” Melissa snarled. She could tell he was rock hard in his jeans.

“Aw, you ain’t having any fun are you? Well don’t you worry about that because Chet McAllister is all about the fun.” He spread his fingers wide and began tickling both feet simultaneously, raking up and down the helpless redhead’s soles with in a frenzy.

Melissa was catapulted into hysteria. Chet’s fingertips raked, stroked, swirled and poked. She fought like hell to buck him off and wrench her ankles free from his grasp but he was much stronger and heavier than she and her struggles had little effect.

Her ribs soon ached from laughter, tears of frustration ran down her reddened cheeks and her hair had escaped its ponytail and her long red tresses were now a wild mane.

Just as she thought she endured as much as she could take he unleashed a fresh torment on her, sucking her toes into his mouth. “Mmm, tashtee!”

His fingers had been bad enough but his tongue was the last straw. “Omigod, omigod. Stop it, that’s horrible. Please I can’t stand it.”
Pleading appeared to be the worst possible course of action as it just spurred him on to greater mischief. He slobbered all over her feet while raking his nails up and down her soles. He slithered his tongue between her toes and sucked on each one hard enough to take the polish right off the nails.

Melissa screamed with forced laughter. She was incoherent with clumps of the thick rug bunched in her white knuckled hands.

After what seemed like an eternity. Chet finally sat back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Both tickler and ticklee were hot, sweaty and out of breath. “Whoo-whee, damn you’re a ticklish little thing. Quite the wriggler too.” He turned round and gave her a playful slap on the butt.

Melissa didn’t bother to respond. She was a trembling wreck. “That was absolute torture, why would anyone even do something like that?” She muttered, almost rhetorically.

She’d had boyfriends in college who would tickle her now and then but only as a prelude to getting in close for a make out session or a trip to the bedroom but she had never experienced a prolonged and merciless session of tickling like that and her brain was still trying to process it.

Chet got up off her legs and knelt beside her. He reached down and lightly lobster clawed the backs of her thighs below her ass which made her yelp. “How d’you like all that then, Red? Fun times eh?”

Melissa propped herself up on one elbow and twisted around to regard him balefully. “You and I obviously have a very different idea about what constitutes fun times, Mister.”

“Aw come on, I felt those hips twitching. You were having some fun too.” His eyes still burned with mischief and he was grinning like a Jack’o’lantern.

Melissa scrambled to her feet and crossed her arms. She blew some wild strands of hair out of her face. “Right, time for you to go now.”

Chet stood up and started walking towards her. “Do you have any idea how adorable you look right now?”

He still wasn’t done? She couldn’t believe it. She’d make a run for it. Grab her cellphone from the table and lock herself in the bathroom. She could call the Sherriff or pest control or somebody and get this lunatic out of her hair.

She spun on her heel and made a dash but he was already moving and caught her around the waist. He spun her so sharply her feet left the ground.

“Where you going sweetheart?” He chuckled.

“Let me go!” Melissa shrieked, pulling at his hands. “I’ve had it with your damn tickling.”

Chet’s hands squeezed her hips and then his fingers slid into the front pockets of her jeans and began tickling the sensitive areas just inside her hipbones.

The tormented girl threw her head back and let out a scream of laughter. Her knees buckled and she found herself dragged back to the ground. Much to Chet’s delight, she was unwittingly rubbing her butt against the growing bulge in his jeans.

“The old pickpocket! It never fails to bring a girl to her knees.” He said, pressing his lips against her ear.

Melissa found herself on her back, her legs kicking uselessly as Chet easily straddled her again. One hand lifted the hem of her turtleneck and he began to tickle the bare skin of her stomach.

“What are you doing? Stop that.” Melissa squeaked. She tried to pull Chet’s beefy forearms away from her but she wasn’t strong enough.

“Aw come on now, Red. I just wanna tickle that tight little belly of yours so let’s get this dang top out of the way so I can have a proper play.” He had both hands under her turtleneck now and more of her concave stomach was exposed as he tickled her. One hand pitter-pattered over her lower ribs and the other was poking and pinching, just above her belt.

Melissa was weak from laughter and flapped ineffectually at Chet’s invading hands as they ran riot over her heaving torso. She tried to scoot out from under him but he scuttled after her and tightened his knees against her hips, trapping her.

Her turtleneck had worked its way up to just under her breasts now and every time she tried to tug it down he pushed it back up. His fingers worked her belly over mercilessly before delivering the same treatment to her ribs. For a large man he had a surprisingly delicate touch and infuriatingly, he seemed to know just when a big old squeeze would do the trick and when a light stroking was more effective.
Melissa blinked up at him through tears of laughter. Her face was flushed and hot and she could scarcely breathe to speak. Chet’s eyes gleamed and he was almost drooling with pleasure.

“You’ve got lovely, little belly button there and gorgeous creamy skin.” He grinned. “And you know what goes well with cream? Raspberries!”

Melissa’s eyes widened as he took a firm hold on her hips and swooped down, pressing his face against her belly. She felt his lips moisten and lock over her navel and then he blew, making a noise like air being let out of a balloon.

She threw her head back and wailed with laughter. Delighted with his results, Chet took a deep breath and blew on her belly button again, rubbing his face from side to side and tickling her with his stubble. She tried to push his head away but he just wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and blew, licked and nibbled all over stomach. Again and again he drilled his tongue into her navel.

Chet finally gave her a break and crawled upwards so he was almost nose to nose with her, grasping her by the shoulders. He rubbed the tip of his nose against hers. “Seems to me like you’re becoming a fan of old Chet’s lickles, huh?”

“That was gross,” she panted weakly through residual giggling.

“How about your neck, that was pretty ticklish wasn’t it?” Chet grinned. His left arm went around her back to grab her left arm and with her arms trapped, he tugged down on the collar of her turtleneck and buried his head against her neck, sucking, nibbling and blowing on it.
Melissa dissolved into fresh hysterics as his stubbled cheeks rubbed against her skin and his tongue swept across her throat. He squeezed his fingers into her armpit so he could tickle and lickle at the same time and when he switched his hand to her other pit, he boldly rubbed his hand over her chest.

Both his hands were under her turtleneck now and tickling her bare armpits. His thumbs surreptitiously pushed the garment up over her breasts.

“Baby pink satin with polka dots. Now isn’t that cute?” He teased as he uncovered her bra.

“Omigod, you really have to stop this. Seriously!” Melissa blurted. Her eyes were still squeezed shut and with her arms clamped at her sides, she was determined to keep her sweater on.

Chet had other ideas though and used his superior strength to pull her arms up over her head with one hand as he tugged the tight sweater over her head. She was soon muffled in a woollen cocoon and felt fingers run over her torso raising goosebumps.

“Heh, maybe I’ll keep you guessing with this little blindfold!” Chet said from above her.

Melissa managed to pull a knee up between his legs. She placed the sole of her foot against his chest and pushed hard and for a second she was free.

With her arms still trapped and still sightless she stumbled straight into the couch and toppled backwards. Chet caught her and she fell so the arm of the couch was pressed into the small of her back.

“Now where do you think you’re going, Missy?” He grinned.

He pressed his chest against her thighs and bent down to blow on her stomach again. As soon as she tried to sit up he used his forearm to push her back down and alternated between tickling her pits and gently squeezing her breasts.

“Gotta take the wind out of your sails.” He muttered in between hungry lickles.

Melissa’s stomach ached from the effort of trying to sit up. The man appeared to be insatiable and soon enough he had worn her out to the point that she had all the strength of a wet noodle.

Chet took his opportunity and whipped the turtleneck over Melissa’s head and sent it across the room to join her boots and socks.
Melissa took this opportunity to scoot back across the couch. She drew her knees up to her chest with as much dignity as she could muster. Chet sat down at the opposite end of the couch and threw his arm across the back. He was the very picture of relaxation. He patted the spot next to him.

“Why don’t you come sit by me? You’ll catch cold like that.”

“Well some jerk pulled my top off.” She growled.

Chet raised his hands, “Guilty as charged. But come on, this is fun.” He reached out and grabbed one of Melissa’s ankles and pulled her leg out straight. She flipped onto her front and tried to pull herself over the arm of the couch but she found herself quickly jerked backwards until her stomach rested on his lap.

He didn’t waste any time. He began lobster clawing the spots just below her butt and working his way down to the backs of her knees. He tickled her bare torso and turned her onto her back so he could have free run of her nearly naked upper body.

His hands darted easily between her flimsy blockades and he stayed on step ahead of her, tickling her from her lips to her hips with gleeful abandon. He pulled her into a sitting position and cuddled her on his lap, one arm over her chest, the other working on her roiling stomach as he lickled her neck and ears. As he kept her off balance with this onslaught, he slipped one hand up her back and sneakily unhooked her bra.

Melissa gasped as she felt the straps loosen and immediately crossed her hands over her chest. “ChetMcAllisteryoustopthatrightthisminute!” She screamed hysterically as he nonchalantly flicked the straps off her shoulders.

The brawny tickler shot both hands under her arms again which made her flinch and her battle to maintain what modesty she had left took another turn for the worse. Chet took full advantage and whipped the bra free and tossed it over his head. Had he looked around he would have seen it had draped itself over the antler of a moose head that was mounted on the wall but he had other things on his mind.
Melissa couldn’t believe this. She was slowly and unstoppably being tickled out of her clothes. She tried to shoot off of Chet’s lap but he caught and they tumbled to the rug.

“You like it down here, dontcha?” He chuckled. “Come on, turn over on your back for me.”

“No way!” She shot back over her shoulder as she looked for a way out.

His answer was to go after her ribs again and tickle her until she couldn’t breathe. “Is that the thanks I get for stopping by to help you get rid of that stress? You city folks…”

He flipped her over onto her back and she lay there staring up at him defiantly, arms crossed over her breasts, stomach heaving, hair wild.

“Oh Lordy, do you have any idea how good you look right now?” Chet said with a slow shake of his head. “Why don’t you let me show you another side to this?”

He loomed down over her again and she tried to twist away but his lips landed on her neck and began to lightly nibble. He traced a path up the side of her neck until he was nibbling a spot just behind her ear. She would never admit it to him but that was a spot that made her go weak at the knees when it was kissed.

Melissa’s breathing became shallow with mild excitement and she found herself biting her lip. Chet flickered his tongue in the hollow of her throat and then delivered a flurry of ticklish kisses to her cheeks and ears that made her purr like a kitten.

“See? Told you it could be nice, didn’t I?” He said as he nibbled along her collarbones. He gently but firmly moved her arms away from her chest to bare her breasts. He gazed down in appreciation while Melissa looked up at him nervously.

He smiled and began to gently caress her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat and she moaned softly as he tickled her nipples with his fingertips until they were engorged and throbbing.

His head descended again and this time he delivered light fluttering tickles to her neck and underarms while he gently flicked his tongue over her nipples before sucking on them.

“Omigod…” Melissa murmured. After all his tickling and all the nervous energy she had burnt up his combination of gentle tickles and nibbles was creating powerful feelings of arousal within her.

He spread his hand on her upper back and lifted her slightly as he took her nipples into his mouth again, sucking on them and gently increasing the pressure until she gasped. The fingers of his free hand danced across her ribs and the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile.

Melissa groaned as he anointed her skin with wet ticklish kisses. His tongue returned to her belly button as he continued to rub her breasts and then his mouth was teasing her lower stomach and hips. She felt a gentle tugging at her waist as he unbuckled her belt. He unsnapped her jeans and tugged down her zipper. She lifted her hips as Chet pulled her jeans pants down her thighs, taking her panties with them.
Chet could see that she was wet and he smiled to himself. He gently tickled her thighs and teased the wetness between her legs. He licked his lips.

Melissa pushed his head down between her thighs and groaned as his hot tongue flashed over her glistening lips. She arched her back as he sucked on her clit. Powerful erotic sensations pounded her body.

Chet’s hands tickled her gently as he expertly lapped at her seething muff. Melissa’s hands were buried in his short hair and she was moaning louder and with greater regularity now.

He increased the pace of his efforts and was nearly knocked silly as Melissa’s thighs clamped on either side of his head.
“Omigod yes!” She breathed.

Chet could feel the trembling in her thighs, the tightening of her stomach and he knew that she was close. He slipped two fingers inside her and she arched like a bow as he sucked on her clit and brought her to a screaming, shattering orgasm.

She was slick with sweat and he was still licking away at her as she slumped back to the rug out of breath. Chet propped himself up on one elbow next to her and smiled down at her. He absent mindedly tickled the middle of her stomach. She giggled and slapped his fingers away. “Enough already. Omigod, that was wild.”

“Something tells me you liked that.” He grinned. “But now that I’ve done that for you, what are you going to do for me?”

Melissa cracked an eye open and looked up at him. “Not so fast, stud. I’m going to need a few minutes here.”

“Well I wasn’t thinking of that.” Chet said, scratching his chin. “You ever heard of something called a foot job?”

Melissa propped herself up on her elbows and raised an eyebrow at him. “I might have heard something. I think I’ve got some hand lotion in my bag. Wait here.”

Chet watched as Melissa stood and kicked off her jeans. She discarded her sodden panties and pulled her jeans up but didn’t bother to fasten them. He’d been nursing an erection ever since he’d started tickling and it was threatening to tear a hole in his jeans.
He quickly tugged off his flannel and his undershirt.

Melissa returned with a tube of hand lotion and grinned at the shirtless outdoorsman. He certainly kept himself in good shape. “Were you going to start without me?”

“Just getting ready.” He grinned.

Melissa pushed him back onto the couch and raked her nails down his chest and stomach. “My turn.”

She undid his belt and opened his jeans, easing them off his hips along with his boxers. His cock sprang free and poked straight upwards.
“Well hello there.” She giggled, snapping a mocking salute in the direction of his erection. “I’ve never done this before but I think I’ll get the hang of it.”

She squirted a dollop of hand lotion into her palm and rubbed it up and down Chet’s thick shaft which made him groan with pleasure. She sat back and rubbed some lotion onto her soles and then gingerly began to rub them over Chet’s cock.

“Holy shit, that’s fucking incredible. “ He groaned, digging his fingers into the arm of the couch. He flinched as her enthusiasm got the better of her. “Ouch, careful, not so hard.”

Melissa adjusted her pressure accordingly. It was a strange sensation but then it had been a strange day. “You better sit still, Mister. I don’t want to hurt you.” She giggled. She had to admit it felt good to have him so vulnerable at her hands, or more precisely, her feet.

Chet’s hips squirmed as she found a rhythm and he pressed his palms over his face and moaned with pleasure. “Omigod, this is the best. Oh fuck me! You sure you never done this before?”

“Shut up and sit still.” Melissa replied.

“Yes ma’am.”

She was getting the hang of this now. She found she could grip the base of his shaft with the toes of one foot and use the toes of the other to work him into a lather.

Chet had been fiercely aroused for what felt like hours and the feel of Melissa’s soft, slick feet stroking his cock was overloading his senses.

“Careful, I’m gonna cum.” He said urgently.

Melissa didn’t stop though. She stopped squeezing the base of Chet’s cock and deftly worked both soles along its length until with an animalistic shudder he squirted looping jets of cum all over her feet, his jeans and his stomach.

“Wow, that was quite a load.” Melissa said. Even though he was done she continued to work his shaft.

To her surprise he erupted into giggles. “Ow shit no, stop, that’s too much.”

Melissa’s eyes flashed and she quickly reached forward and started jerking his slick cock. “Ah so now who’s ticklish?” She giggled and poked a finger in his belly button.

Chet exploded off the couch and hopped away, stopping to catch his jeans as they slid down his thighs. “Sorry, Red, when it comes to tickling I find it’s better to give than to receive.”

They looked at each other and smiled. Melissa sighed and looked around. “Um we should probably clean up.”

Chet nodded. He was still grinning like a Cheshire cat.

It didn’t take long and soon they were both cleaned and dressed again.

“Well, guess I’ll be off then.” Chet grinned.

“Probably a good idea,” Melissa said, nodding with fake seriousness.

At the door Chet grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into a long and passionate kiss that took her breath away.

“So long then, Red.” He waved as he stepped out onto the veranda. “Maybe I’ll see you around.”

She heard him chuckle as he disappeared off into the evening gloom. She shut the door and leaned up against it, shaking her head. “Did that really just happen?” She said out loud to the empty room. She looked up and saw her bra dangling from the antlers of the moose head. “Yup, I guess it did.”

With a groan she remembered her essay. She sat down in front of her laptop and stared at the screen. “How the hell am I supposed to write a dissertation after all that? Maybe I’ll start again in the morning.”

She was exhausted after her ordeal and took herself off to bed. As she drifted off to sleep, she couldn’t help but wonder if her visitor would return tomorrow.

Very nicely written... and while I see the influence of TM in your story, your nuances also shine through. Well done!

Questionable level of morality, for sure, but you're right, as a fantasy, it was a good story.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think about this story, in the first place I was kinda pissed that this dude basically assaulted her and was an asshole about it. On the other hand, she went along with it and ended up enjoying the attack. Was good I guess.

Thanks for all the replies. Glad you had fun with it. :D

I'm not sure what to think about this story, in the first place I was kinda pissed that this dude basically assaulted her and was an asshole about it. On the other hand, she went along with it and ended up enjoying the attack. Was good I guess.

Yep, translate this to real life and of course Melissa doesn't go along with it and would need counselling for her ordeal while Chet goes to prison and ends up as someone's bitch. In terms of a tickling FANTASY story though, everyone gets off and goes home happy. ;)

Yep, translate this to real life and of course Melissa doesn't go along with it and would need counselling for her ordeal while Chet goes to prison and ends up as someone's bitch. In terms of a tickling FANTASY story though, everyone gets off and goes home happy. ;)

Very true! It sure was exciting.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back