• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

good with his tongue

marzbarz

TMF Expert
My boyfriend and I were at his apartment tonight. We were cuddling and everything on the couch. Just snuggling. I started to gently tickle him, and he tightened and retaliated tickling with me. We had a few tickle fights throughout the night. I never give in, and he's more ticklish than I am.

In this case, he was "on top." I tickled his side with one hand, and he tickled my armpit with his hand. Both of us laughed together. "Who's gonna give up!" I said. I hit a sweet spot on his side and he started to laugh. His smile close to my face. He twisted and guffawed, "Okay! I give up!" And I continued.

As always I try to push him to the edge just so he can push me back. I love tickling him, but I love seeing him fight back too. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them over my head. I lacked the strength to slip away or wrestle my way out. He grinned and dipped his head down, burying his face into the side of my neck. I felt his tongue at the base of my neck and I almost screamed. His breath was hot and steamy while his tongue lapped gently at the sensitive spots. I cackled and squealed, trying to fight my way out of his grip. I could see him smiling and the laughter of triumph as he breathed.

He murmured, "Do you give up?"
I cringed even more.
"Do you give up?" He looked at me with that look that just digs into your soul. He leaned back down and started licking again. It drove me nuts! I was squirming all over the place, kicking, twisting, and I still couldn't move. My arms were pinned too hard, I couldn't even get out to tickle him. It wasn't long before I finally did give in.
"Say the words," he said.
I pouted and growled "I give up.."

He let me go and gave me an evil stare. He did it again a few times throughout the night. And on each side.

Later on he gave me a foot rub, too, and attempted to put my toe in his mouth. I looked at him startled, and he nodded. I'm not sure what the nod meant, but I'm sure as hell going to find out!

Great story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Your title was misleading. :devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back