• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena Gomez and Bridgit Mendler - F/F

TicklerRickler

Part 1: Tickle Training

Selena was tied spread-eagle to the bed. She couldn’t move very much and she wondered, not for the first time that day, why she was letting this happen. She thought about the events leading up to her current situation and decided that it had all started because she was too good a friend.

* * *​

It began when she was at Bridgit’s birthday party. She’d been chatting with mutual friends. Bridgit walked up with a couple of sodas and handed one to her.
“Thanks,” Selena said.
“You looked thirsty,” Bridgit told her.
Even in December it’s hot in LA and Selena swallowed a mouthful of the cool liquid gratefully. Bridgit looked at her with a strange intensity for a moment.
“What?” Selena asked.
“Oh, sorry,” Bridgit responded. “It’s just that…” She stammered for a moment, then said, “No, forget it.”
“No, seriously, what is it?” Selena prodded.
Bridgit considered quietly for a minute before asking, “Can I…talk to you for a minute?”
“Sure,” Selena answered, a little concerned. Maybe there was a problem her friend needed help with.
The two young women moved over to a private corner, away from the bustle and noise of the party. A hand grabbed Selena’s arm and pulled her around. It was David.
“Hi, Selena!” he greeted her. “Long time no see!”
“David!” she squealed excitedly and gave him a big hug. “It’s so great to see you!”
“How’ve you been?” David asked. “How’s Justin?”
“I’ve been okay,” Selena replied tentatively. “Things haven’t been going too well with Justin lately, though.” She could sense Bridgit shifting anxiously nearby. Whatever she wanted to talk to Selena about, she seemed impatient to get on with it.
“Sorry to hear that,” David said. “If you want to talk…”
“Maybe later,” Selena said. “But it doesn’t have to be about that. We need to catch up!”
“Absolutely. Just come find me!”
“Will do,” Selena promised, and David began making his way to the bar. Thus freed from her obligation (albeit a pleasant one) to talk to her friend and former co-star, Selena joined Bridgit in the corner.
“What’s up?” she asked.
“Selena…” Bridgit began, but the words stuck in her throat. She looked down, composing herself.
“Bridgit, is everything okay?”
At this question Bridgit’s eyes quickly met Selena’s again. “Yes,” she replied. “Yeah, everything’s great. It’s just…I have a favor to ask. A birthday present of sorts.”
“Of course,” Selena expounded with relief. “You know you can ask me anything.”
“I know,” Bridgit confirmed. “But this…this isn’t easy.”
“Just ask it,” Selena pushed. “I promise I won’t say no.”
Bridgit’s gaze got intense and nervous smile crossed her face. “You might be sorry you said that,” she said.
She swallowed hard, then explained what she wanted.

* * *​

Selena remembered vividly her reaction to Bridgit’s request, and it could be described as shocked speechlessness. Then she’d decided it was all a joke at her expense. Then she felt, in no particular order, terror at the prospect, guilt that she was going to have to break a promise to a friend and revulsion at that friend’s request.
Now she heard the doorknob turn. She looked over at the door and watched as it opened.

* * *​

“I have this…thing,” Bridgit began by saying.
“A…thing?” Selena repeated without understanding.
Bridgit nodded nervously, her gaze slipping downward again, away from Selena’s. “I guess,” she said, “you could call it a f…fetish.”
She stopped there, letting the word land for a moment, not looking up, awaiting a reaction, any reaction, from Selena.
Selena looked at her friend uncomprehendingly for a moment. Then, as the full import of what Bridgit had just said sunk in, an icy dread began to creep up her spine. “Go on,” she said slowly, wondering exactly what kind of favor Bridgit was about to ask.
“You need to know,” Bridgit said hurriedly, “that I’m not into girls. Not like that. This isn’t a lesbian thing. Not that there’s anything wrong with that,” she quickly added. “It’s just not me.”
“Bridgit,” Selena interrupted her, still trying to process exactly what was being asked of her. “What do you want me to do?”
Bridgit looked up into Selena’s eyes. It was the moment of truth. “Tickle me,” she said.
Selena stared into her friends eyes for what could have been minutes or seconds. She wasn’t sure which.
“Um…” she said, but then went silent again, unsure how to proceed. Bridgit, fortunately, could see that Selena needed some clarification and, since there was no turning back now anyway, she barreled ahead.
“I like…to be tickled. I always have. But I haven’t been in a long time. I really want to be and I want you to do it.”
Selena stood there for another moment, then she giggled. “Oh, I see,” she said. “You want to be tickled. And you want me to do it. You had me going there for a minute, Bridgit.” But Bridgit wasn’t laughing and her eyes didn’t hold the characteristic glint they had when she was teasing. Rather, they looked like they were pleading. Slowly, Selena’s laughter faded away and she said, “You’re serious.”
“Yes,” Bridgit answered simply.
“You want to be tickled…and you want me to do it,” Selena said again, this time without the amusement in her voice.
“Yes,” Bridgit said again.
“Why me?” Selena wanted to know.
“Because…because of all the people I know, I think you would understand this.”
Selena exploded. “That you want me to tickle you??? Why in God’s name would I understand that???”
“Actually,” Bridgit modified, “tickle torture me.”
“Oh, that’s better!” Selena exclaimed sardonically, loud enough to draw a few looks from nearby partiers.
“Sh,” Bridgit shushed her, acutely aware of a number of starers. “Please, Selena, keep it down. I don’t want anybody else to know. It’s kind of embarrassing.”
“But you’re not embarrassed to tell me about it. Lucky me.” Selena said, nevertheless lowering her voice.
“Yes, I am,” Bridgit corrected her. “Very embarrassed. But I had to tell someone. It’s been killing me.” Her face was getting red and she seemed to become aware of it. “You know what? You’re right. I should never have said anything. Just…forget it. Please don’t tell anybody about this, okay?” And, humiliated, she turned to walk away.
She’d only gotten a few steps when Selena said, “No, wait.” Bridgit stopped and turned before Selena continued. “You came to me as a friend, and friends stick by each other. I shouldn’t have said the things I did. You just…caught me by surprise. I promise I won’t tell anybody.”
Bridgit smiled with embarrassed relief. “Thanks. I owe you one.” She turned to go.
“No, you owe me two.”
Bridgit turned back. “What?” she asked.
“Where and when?” Selena asked with resignation, but Bridgit answered with a blank stare. “Where and when do you want me to tickle you?” Selena clarified and Bridgit’s face brightened.
“Are you sure?” she asked.
“No,” Selena told her. “But we’re friends, and friends should always be there for each other.”
Bridgit tried not to seem too anxious as she detailed the time and place for her.

* * *​

Selena looked over at the door and watched it open. It must be time, she decided, and the realization made her more nervous. Bridgit, backlit by the glare from the hallway, stepped into the room and shut the door behind her. She was carrying a heavy-looking cardboard box.
“I’m ready,” she said.

* * *​

“Make sure they’re nice and tight,” Bridgit instructed the day after the party, “but not tight enough to cut off the circulation.”
Selena couldn’t believe she was doing this. She had arrived at Bridgit’s apartment at the time her friend had suggested. Bridgit had let her in, clearly anxious to start. She was wearing pink shorts and a white shirt, made of thin material and sleeveless. She’d shown Selena a basket full of a number of items which she’d called her “tickle toys”. Then she’d gotten on the bed and tied her own ankles to the foot board, next instructing Selena in how to tie her wrists to the headboard. Selena’s hands shook as she tied a knot by Bridgit’s right wrist. Bridgit watched her closely as she moved to the other side of the bed to work on her left one.
“Nervous?” Bridgit asked.
Selena gave her a crookedly half-hearted smile, then gave up the attempt and answered, “Very.”
“Me, too,” Bridgit admitted.
Selena paused her task and asked, “Then why are we doing this?”
“Because it’s a good kind of nervousness,” Bridgit replied. “Like the nervousness you get right before a live performance. It’s scary and exciting at the same time.”
“I guess,” Selena conceded, although she was far from sure, and then she resumed tying Bridgit’s wrist to the headboard.
“Not everybody gets this,” Bridgit continued. “But it’s a thrill. Like the worst torture you could ever face and the most pleasure you can handle rolled into one.”
“Being tickled always makes me want to escape,” Selena admitted.
“Me, too,” Bridgit agreed. “But that’s part of the fun. You ever go on a roller coaster?”
“Of course,” Selena replied.
“Well, it’s the same thing,” Bridgit postulated. “Terrifying and exhilarating. You can’t help but scream while it’s happening, but as soon as it’s over, you want to go again.”
“If you say so,” Selena said doubtfully.
“You don’t believe me,” Bridgit observed. “Well, maybe you just haven’t been tickled under the right circumstances. Someday you’ll understand.”
“I don’t think so,” Selena argued as she pulled the knot tight.
“Ow!” Bridgit yelped. “Not so tight, remember?”
“Sorry,” Selena said, loosening the knot a bit before she finished it off. “There. Done.”
Bridgit tested her bonds, yanking her hands down. “Nice work,” she said.
Selena looked at her for a moment, wondering what to do next. “Now what?” she finally asked.
“Now you tickle me,” Bridgit told her with amusement.
“Just like that?”
“Wait, I almost forgot,” Bridgit said suddenly. “We need a safeword.”
“A safeword?” Selena repeated.
Bridgit nodded. “Without it, things could get out of hand.”
Selena was puzzled. “Why don’t you just say stop?” she suggested.
“Oh, I will,” Bridgit assured her. “And probably a few other things. But I won’t mean them.”
“You won’t?” Selena asked, her puzzlement turning to confusion.
“Nope,” Bridgit replied. “You might have me begging at times, but until I say the word…’potato’, I’ll still want more.”
“Potato?” Selena said.
“Potato,” Bridgit confirmed. “When I say the word ‘potato’ it’ll mean I can’t take any more. Until then, just ignore whatever else I say.”
“Potato,” Selena said again, inclined to believe this was all some wacky dream she was having.
“Okay, now we can start,” Bridgit proclaimed.
“How?” Selena asked.
“What do you mean, how?” Bridgit asked. “Haven’t you ever tickled anybody before?”
“Of course I have,” Selena told her defensively. “Just…not like this.”
“Well, just tickle me like you would tickle anyone else,” Bridgit suggested.
Selena thought about that. She and her friend Demi used to have tickle fights years ago. They were pretty evenly matched, both being very ticklish, and Selena only won about half the time, which meant Demi won the other half. There were no safewords and when one of them begged the other to stop, the tickling stopped. This was completely different, but she supposed the principles were the same. After a brief pause, she attacked Bridgit’s sides with her hands. Bridgit’s reaction was immediate and unexpected.
“Ow!” she cried out. “Ouch! Hey, cut it out! Quit it! Potato, potato, potato!”
Selena released her. “That didn’t take very long,” she stated, feeling an unexpected wave of disappointment.
“It also didn’t tickle,” Bridgit told her. “What were you trying to do, break my ribs?”
“Sorry,” Selena apologized. “I’m used to tickling people who’re able to get away.”
“Tickle fight?” Bridgit asked, and saw the affirmation in Selena’s eyes. “You must lose a lot.”
“About half the time,” Selena replied, a little defensively.
“Well, if that’s the way you tickle people, then whoever you tickle fight with must be just as bad at it as you are.”
“I haven’t had a tickle fight for years,” Selena told her. “And hey, was that supposed to be some kind of insult?”
Bridgit sighed. “Sorry. Look, you’ve gotta be a little more gentle, especially at the start. Work up to it.”
Selena frowned. “How do you mean?”
“Okay,” Bridgit said, “you need a tickling lesson. Fair enough. First, straddle me.”
“WHAT???” Selena exclaimed.
“Look,” Bridgit said, “if you make me repeat everything I say to you, this is going to be a very long, very frustrating night for at least one of us. Just straddle me. It’s not sexual, if that’s what you’re worried about. It’s just a good place to start.”
Selena looked at her friend for a moment, then relented. She’d agreed to this and she was going to finish it out, no matter how uncomfortable it made her. She hopped up onto the bed and, after the briefest of hesitations, swung her leg over Bridgit’s abdomen.
“Okay, good,” Bridgit said patiently, as one would to an exceptionally slow student. “Now, scoot down a little bit, so you’re straddling my waist.”
Selena obediently shifted her position and Bridgit took a deep breath. “Perfect. Now that I can breathe a little better, we can start. Very gently, start to stroke my sides with your fingers.”
Selena realized she had butterflies in her stomach. This was the nervous excitement Bridgit had described earlier and she discovered that she did like it. At least, she liked it a little bit. Savoring the feeling, she moved her hands to Bridgit’s sides.
She felt her friend tense under her thin shirt and saw a smile tug at the corners of her mouth. She wasn’t struggling, wasn’t trying to get away and wasn’t laughing yet. She was just getting ready. Selena stroked her hands lightly up and down.
“Does it tickle yet?” she asked.
“Not yet,” Bridgit replied, although she was clearly making an effort to control her breathing. “You’re just getting me ready.”
“What do you mean?”
“Sometimes,” Bridgit told her, trying to be a conscientious teacher without letting herself get distracted from what she was feeling, “if you build the anticipation, the tickling’s more…rewarding.”
Selena nodded, beginning to understand what this “fetish”, as Bridgit had described it, was all about. She continued to stroke her friend’s sides.
“Okay,” Bridgit said, “now stay gentle, but start wiggling your fingers a little.”
Selena followed the instructions to the letter, and Bridgit tensed more. Now a smile was creeping across her face for real and she was breathing slowly and evenly. Selena surmised that it must be starting to tickle.
After a moment of this treatment, Bridgit bit her lip in preparation and said nervously, “Okay, now run your fingers up and into my armpits. You can get a little firmer, but not too much firmer. Not yet.”
Selena sent her hands slowly up to Bridgit’s smooth, exposed armpits. Once there, Selena’s fingers began to gently press into the smooth, exposed flesh, gently wiggling. Bridgit’s face was flushed and her beautiful smile was now lighting up her face. She was holding her breath now and squeezing her eyes shut, but she just couldn’t take it any longer and very quickly began to giggle. She tried to pull her arms down, but Selena’s work on her bonds had been, if not expertly, then at least adequately done.
“Oh, my God,” Bridgit squealed. “That tickles!”
Selena found that, unexpectedly, she was beginning to enjoy this. She liked the way that she could control the situation just by using her fingers. She could tickle lightly in Bridgit’s right armpit and firmly in her left and Bridgit would giggle helplessly and try squirm to her right, only to have Selena switch which side was being tickled more.
All too soon, in Selena’s opinion, Bridgit got control of herself enough to breathlessly say: “O…okay. Heh…next…lesson.”
She hadn’t said the safeword, but Selena was intrigued about what was next, so she stopped tickling to let the girl speak. It took Bridgit a moment to stop giggling and catch her breath and when she did, she looked up at Selena with new respect, a big smile still on her face.
“You’re a quick study,” she observed.
“Was that okay?” Selena asked innocently.
“Okay?” Bridgit exclaimed and then realized that Selena was teasing. “It was great. It tickled a lot. But as ticklish as my underarms are, there are worse places.”
“Like what?” Selena asked, sounding more anxious than she’d intended.
“Whoa, slow down there, Lone Ranger,” Bridgit said. “We’ve got to build up to it. That’s part of the fun.”
“So what’s next?” Try as she might, Selena simply couldn’t hide the fact that she was having fun and wanted to keep going.
“Take the bottom of my shirt and pull it up.”
“Like this?” Selena asked, taking the shirt and raising its hem to just below her friend’s breasts.
“Perfect,” Bridgit said. “Now, start tickling like I taught you. Gently at first, then let it gradually get worse.”
“Where?”
“Anywhere.”
“Where are you most ticklish?” Selena wanted to know.
“Where would the fun be if I told you?” Bridgit shot back. “Figure it out for yourself. If you can.”
There was a glint in her eye and Selena realized that this was a challenge, one that she intended to rise to. She looked down at Bridgit’s exposed midriff. She knew where she (Selena) was most ticklish and she knew how she’d react if somebody even got near that spot. The question was, would Bridgit react the same way?
Selena raised her hands and, looking Bridgit in the eyes, wiggled her fingers. Bridgit giggled with nervous excitement. Selena slowly began to move her hands toward Bridgit’s tense body and Bridgit watched, unwilling or unable to tear her eyes away. Selena’s wiggling fingers got closer and closer to Bridgit’s sides, until, finally, almost imperceptibly, they touched, still wiggling, gently teasing Bridgit soft, warm flesh. Bridgit tried to stifle a giggle, but she couldn’t and soon she was squirming a little, too. This wasn’t torture, Selena could tell, not yet. Bridgit was clearly trying to stay with the tickling fingers. She wanted them to do their dastardly work. She wanted to laugh. She wanted to stay here, letting this happen, even though her body was struggling to get away.
Selena’s fingers ran up Bridgit’s sides. She found that if she scraped the girl’s ribs with her nails she’d jump and giggle just a little bit more, but that wasn’t the sign Selena was looking for. Her hands trekked down the girl’s sides and skittered across her stomach. She allowed the tickling to increase, her fingers to gently poke and prod, wiggle and scratch, drinking in her friend’s different reactions.
Her hands ran down to just above Bridgit’s hip bones and she gently dug her wiggling fingers in. Bridgit jumped and her laughter increased as she said, “Oh, God!” Her face was getting red and she was squirming a little more earnestly. That was almost the reaction, but Selena decided this still wasn’t Bridgit’s worst spot. Nevertheless, she continued tickling there, letting it get worse and worse, watching Bridgit’s squirming get more and more frantic and hearing her laughter get more and more helpless.
“You…hee, hee,” Bridgit began, then had to start over. “You’re…realhee, hee, hee good at this! Ha, ha, ha!”
“I had a good teacher,” Selena told her.
Bridgit couldn’t respond with anything more than laughter for a moment, then, with extreme effort, she regained control.
“Let’s…mmmf…try a different…mhmhmh…tahahahahahack,” she said, fighting hard against the impulse to laugh and failing miserably.
“Like what?” Selena asked, gently running her fingers over Bridgit’s tummy.
“Hee, hee! My waist.”
Selena’s fingers halted their torture and she looked down at her friend.
“Okay,” Selena agreed, far more amenable to the idea than she would have been an hour ago.
“My waist isn’t that ticklish,” Bridgit revealed.
“Then why are you asking me to tickle it?” Selena asked, impulsively poking a wiggling finger into her friend’s side.
Bridgit giggled and squirmed. “Because,” she said, calming herself, “you can tickle it if you know how. It just takes a little patience.”
“Then tell me how,” Selena said.
“Okay,” Bridgit began. “First, unbutton my shorts.”
Selena hesitated. This was moving dangerously close to territory where she wasn’t prepared to go.
“Why?” she asked.
“It exposes my waist more,” Bridgit replied, but Selena still didn’t move to do it. “Selena, you’re enjoying this almost as much as I am. I can tell. Do you really want to stop now?”
Selena had to admit to herself that she didn’t. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought and reached down to unbutton the other girl’s shorts.
“Good,” Bridgit commended. “Now pull them down just slightly.”
Selena took both sides of the shorts and did as Bridgit instructed, revealing the top of her red panties.
“Now, with one of your hands, start tickling me, lightly, somewhere else.”
By now Selena knew not to ask questions. She reached over and started gently tickling her friend’s right side. Bridgit began giggling and squirming again, but it wasn’t too bad.
“Now…heh, heh…lightly scrape back and forth along my waist with one finger, gently wiggling it.”
Selena did as instructed. Despite the giggling and squirming that her other hand was causing, it was clear that her waist was unaffected.
“Too eheeheeven,” Bridgit told her. “Do it more sporahahahadically. Don’t give me time to adjust.”
Selena dutifully changed her pattern, trying not to give Bridgit a chance to adjust. She skittered the finger across, wrote her name, drew figure eights and flowers. Eventually, she noticed Bridgit’s waist jerk away involuntarily. It happened so fast she nearly missed it.
“Theoretically,” Bridgit explained, forcing herself to get control of her laughter, “your tickling my side like you are will make me more sensitive. It doesn’t always work, but…heeheehee!”
That last giggle was now connected to her waist. Bridgit began to squirm.
“Now!” she gasped out. “Attack my waist! Before I can…”
But Selena needed no more encouragement than that. She dug all ten of her fingers into Bridgit’s waist, wiggling, scratching, poking and prodding. Bridgit screamed and began to writhe, trying to buck Selena off.
“No! No! Oh, God, no!!!” she screamed, and Selena eased back. Maybe her friend was really in distress…? “Haha! What are you heehee doing??? Did you heeheeheeheear the safeword???”
Selena renewed her attack. If she’d been free, Bridgit would be doubled up by now. As it was, she was completely helpless, giving into the laughter. Selena felt herself smiling, enjoying the torture she was doling out to her friend. After another minute of Bridgit’s desperate thrashing and hysterical laughing, Selena backed off, giving the girl a chance to breathe. She was bathed in sweat, her hair matted to her head.
“God, that was amazing!” she exalted in between heaved breaths. “There aren’t a lot of people who can tickle me there with that kind of success.”
“I guess that’s your most ticklish spot, huh?” Selena commented.
“Nope. Not usually.”
“Then where is?”
“I’ll tell you if you don’t find it,” Bridgit replied. “Try my feet next.”
Selena slid off the bed and moved to Bridgit’s feet. She untied her white sneakers and laid them aside. “Socks on or off?” she asked.
“Off,” Bridgit replied. “My feet are ticklish, but it usually doesn’t work through the socks.”
Selena obediently slid the socks off and placed them beside the shoes, then raised her hands.
“You don’t have to start out light here,” Bridgit told her. “They’re most ticklish when you’re scratching them. But not too hard,” she added quickly. “I’d rather you not draw blood.”
Selena smiled. Feet, she knew how to tickle. They were Demi’s worst spot and when the other girl lost the tickle fights it was nearly always because Selena got to her feet. While Selena was new to the tickle fetish world, she was very good at feet.
She looked over at Bridgit. “Ready?” she asked.
Bridgit, smiling and gently biting her lower lip, could only nod. Selena moved her fingers to the other girl’s feet and began to scratch. Bridgit started giggling uncontrollably, trying to pull her feet away.
“Heeheehee! Oh, God!” she squealed. “That’s…hahaha…great!!!”
Selena continued to tickle her friend’s feet as she said, “You really like this, huh?”
“Hohoho, yes,” Bridgit told her. “It drives meheeheeheehee crazy, but it feels hahahahahaha soooooo good!” And she dissolved into giggles, unable to form any more words.
Selena watched the rapturous expression on the other girl’s face, puzzled by the whole thing. Was tickling really that great? Selena hated being tickled. Of course, she hadn’t tried it in a while. Maybe there was something to it. Bridgit seemed to like it well enough.
Selena pulled Bridgit’s toes back and began to scratch the soft skin underneath. Bridgit began bouncing up and down, laughing helplessly. “Oh, dear God!” she cried, tears streaming down her face as she laughed.
Selena thought of how ticklish she was. There wasn’t an inch of her body that wasn’t ticklish. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to stand the torture. But on the other hand, Bridgit was able to take it, and had even instructed her not to stop when she thought it had gotten to be too much. Should she…?
“S….hahaha…Selena,” Bridgit’s voice brought Selena out of her thoughts. “The…heehee…the basket.”
“What about it?” Selena asked.
“Hhhhaaaaa, ha, ha! Hhhhhhee, hee! Hairbrush!!!” Bridgit finally blurted out.
Selena stopped tickling for a minute to rummage through the nearby basket. Bridgit took the opportunity to catch her breath and try to stop giggling, although it took some effort. After a moment, Selena found the hairbrush. She didn’t need any special instruction now. She immediately began scrubbing Bridgit’s feet with it and the helpless laughter resumed.
Selena realized that as she tickled her friend and got better at it, she was experiencing something strange. She was enjoying it. More than enjoying it, in fact. Despite Bridgit’s earlier protestations, there was definitely something sexually stimulating about it. Not that she was attracted to Bridgit. She’d never been attracted to women and never would be. But her entire body was beginning to hum with anticipation at every giggle she heard. It was a strange sensation.
Selena shook herself from her reverie and decided it was time. “So, Bridgit,” she asked. “Where is your most ticklish spot?”
“Hahaha! I’m n…heeheehee…ot telling!”
Selena decided it was time to get serious. She began scratching one foot and brushing the other, alternating between fast and slow, heavy and light. Bridgit went crazy.
“Tell me,” Selena commanded.
“I…hahaha…can’t!!!”
“Yes, you can,” Selena argued, tickling harder.
Bridgit let this go on for a moment more before giving in. “Okay, okay, okay!” she cried. “Everywhere…hahaha…”
“That’s not an answer,” Selena said, switching brush and hand to opposite feet.
“Leheheheht meheeheeheehee finish!” Bridgit laughed. “Every…heehee…everywhere from my kneeheehees to my h…hahaha…hips!”
Selena stopped tickling her friend. She’d been expecting a single most ticklish spot. But, knowing where she was most ticklish, she could understand how Bridgit’s worst spot could be less centralized.
Bridgit was trying to catch her breath again. Her face was red and her cheeks wet with tears from laughing so hard. “You should…you should also know,” she said through gasps for air, “that it’s my favorite spot to be tickled. But I might not be able to take it too long, so make it good. I probably won’t be able to talk you through it, either.”
“That’s okay,” Selena said. “I’m getting the hang of it.”
“I’ll say!” Bridgit agreed. “There’s a bottle of water on the table over there. Can I have some?”
Selena obligingly brought the water bottle, a purple one with a matching straw, over to Bridgit and allowed her to suck some of the liquid down. On impulse, Selena reached down and dug five wiggling fingers into Bridgit’s armpit. Bridgit did a spit-take, spewing water everywhere, and giggled and squirmed until Selena stopped.
“Sorry,” Selena apologized. “I don’t know what made me do that.”
“Don’t apologize,” Bridgit said. “You’re getting into the spirit of things! That was great!”
“Ready?” Selena asked.
“Yep,” Bridgit replied. “Just one thing: whatever you do, don’t let me expect it. I usually don’t fight that hard against tickling, but I tend to fight against this just from instinct.”
“Use the element of surprise,” Selena summed up. “Got it.”
She put the water bottle aside and then moved down the length of Bridgit’s body, looking it over, trying to decide the best way to approach the situation. As she passed her friend’s left knee, she spontaneously reached out to gently squeeze it. Bridgit jumped and squealed a little, but then Selena let go and continued her journey. She walked past the girl’s feet, reaching out to lightly scratch them as she walked past. Bridgit tried to jerk them away and giggled slightly. Selena began moving up past the other side of Bridgit’s body, letting her finger gently trail up the girl’s right leg. Bridgit was beginning to get a little nervous and her body tensed. Up past her knee went Selena’s finger, up the outside of her thigh. Selena was thinking about all she’d learned from her friend—the use of anticipation, of misdirection, a gentle touch—and putting it to good use.
Selena’s finger moved up above Bridgit’s thigh, over her shorts. The girl relaxed some. The finger continued its meandering journey up past Bridgit’s waist, to her side. Selena knew Bridgit must be wondering when the tickling would begin, expecting it at any moment, but confused by the path the tickling finger was on. Selena let Bridgit wonder just a moment longer, then her other hand suddenly shot out to the inside of Bridgit’s naked right thigh and began to squeeze. Bridgit screamed and tried to close her legs, but that simply trapped Selena’s already-tickling fingers in between them, still allowing her to wiggle them torturously.
Bridgit’s helpless laughter rang throughout the room and Selena hoped the house was relatively soundproofed, or the neighbors might come over to investigate the racket. Selena continued tickling her friend’s inner thigh with one hand while the other slipped inside the top of her shorts to begin tickling her waist. Bridgit began to writhe uncontrollably, laughing even more, desperately trying to escape, moving left, right, up and down.
“OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!!” she cried out through her laughter. “Thihihihihihis is torture!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!”
The expression on her face belied this assertion, however. She looked like she was in ecstasy, and Selena had to admit to a certain feeling of excitement, as well. Her fingers moved up and down her friend’s leg, tickling her knees and thighs mercilessly. She couldn’t believe how much Bridgit could take, nor how much she, Selena, was able to dish out. This was a completely new experience for her, an awakening of sorts. She liked it, but she wasn’t sure she liked that she liked it.
“HAHAHA! OH GOD, STOP!!! PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE SSSSTTTOOOPPP!!!!” Bridgit begged. “I’LL HAHAHA DOOHOOHOOHOO ANHEEHEEHEETHIIINNNGGG!”
But there was no safeword, so no mercy from Selena. She was not an expert tickler—not yet—but she’d learned enough to keep Bridgit in hysterics for as long as she could hold out. And she could hold out a long time, Selena discovered as the girl laughed and pleaded and writhed for several minutes more.
“SELENAHAHAHA, PLEHEEHEEHEEASE NOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHORE! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAAAKKKEEE IIIITTT!!!”
And then Selena realized something. Her friend was bucking up and down more than writhing back and forth, the pleas had stopped and the laughter sounded more like a cross between giggling and moaning. And then Selena noticed that Bridgit’s shorts displayed a wet spot. Selena was horrified at first, then discovered that she, too, was feeling more aroused than she’d known.
Bridgit’s breathless giggling began to pick up again and she said, “Po…heh, heh…potato…”
Selena removed her hands from Bridgit’s body and they looked at each other, one breathless, the other disturbed, both aroused to a certain degree.
“Not sexual, huh?” Selena finally said.
“Maybe a little,” Bridgit admitted, that familiar glint in her eye.

* * *​

It was a short time later, after Selena had untied Bridgit. Bridgit had changed her clothes and they were sitting at her kitchen table sipping iced tea, when Bridgit said, “I owe you.”
“No, you don’t,” Selena replied, not wanting to openly admit how much she’d enjoyed herself.
“No, seriously,” Bridgit insisted. “You wanna give it a try?”
Selena stared across the table at her friend for a moment, not quite comprehending the suggestion. Then it dawned on her.
“Oh, you mean…being…tickled?” She almost couldn’t spit the word out.
“Yeah,” Bridgit said. “It’s a great stress reliever.”
“Oh. No. No, that’s okay.”
“Come on,” Bridgit said. “You’ll like it.”
“No I won’t,” Selena assured her firmly.
“You’ll never know if you don’t try.”
“No, really,” Selena insisted. “I’m good.”
“All right,” Bridgit said and their chat moved on to other things. But, despite herself, Selena couldn’t get the thought of being tickled out of her head.

* * *​

It was two days later when her curiosity finally got the better of her. She didn’t have any current projects going and she’d had lots of time to think. Almost without forethought, she picked up her cell phone and dialed.
“Hey, Bridgit. It’s Selena. About that debt you owe me…”

* * *​

And now here she was, in a bikini, strapped to the same bed Bridgit had allowed herself to be tickle tortured on three days earlier, looking up at her friend.
“I’m ready,” Bridgit told Selena, whose heart skipped a beat…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
excellent plot and characterization, eagerly waiting for the second part.

LOL I expected that the Part 2 will be posted by now.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back