• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hands Behind My Back [M/F]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night after I had taken a shower and dried my hair, I came into the bedroom and laid down with Zac without getting dressed. We cuddled for a bit listening to some music, eventually I asked him if he wanted to do anything. He thought for a moment, then said "Yeah I want to try something. Hold on." He reached into our "fun drawer" and pulled out the rope - cut a piece off, and put it back. "Sit up," he said. I sat up and he pulled my hands behind my back, tying them with the rope so I couldn't move them apart. He then turned the light off, sat behind me, and pulled me back so I was sitting between his legs with my hand on his chest. He put one hand over my mouth [something that really turns me on] and whispered in my ear - "Are you ticklish?" Next thing I know his other hand is tickling my side and across my stomach - I tried struggling a little but it was no use. I giggled at first, thinking it was bearable, but the more he tickled around my navel the more I could feel my composure breaking. I laughed and tried shaking my head side to side, but he had a firm grip with his hand over my mouth. Only muffled "mmf MMMF!" sounds were coming out. He laughed a little into my ear. He tickled down to my waist and back up to my chest, his fingers lightly tickling the sides of my breasts and making my nipples rock hard.

After a few minutes of that torture, he moved me so I was lying on my stomach on the bed, my hands still securely tied behind my back. He used both hands to start tickling my sides and back, sneaking his fingers into my underarms and wiggling around, driving me crazy. I was laughing so hard I was almost in tears, but loving every second of it. He tickled down my back to my bare ass, lightly tracing his fingers over my cheeks and making me beg - "Please please stop!" He knows my ass is one of my most ticklish spots with the right kind of touch. He reached into the drawer again and pulled out one of the vibrators, putting it on my clit with one hand and tickling my ass with the other. My hysterical laughing turned to a mix of giggling and moaning, as the vibrations were pulsing through me and his other hand continued to lightly tickle my sides, back, and ass. A few times he reached back and tickled my feet as well - I was barely able to struggle, it all felt so amazing.

I came after only a few minutes of it - such an incredible orgasm, I could feel my wetness soak to the sheets. He put the vibrator down, gave me about ten seconds to enjoy the orgasm, then attacked my sides with his fingers - tickling and poking around my ribs. I nearly screamed with laughter, the post-orgasm is so much worse and he knows it. He tickled my sides and back, behind my knees and the soles of my feet, quickly and mercilessly until he felt I'd had enough. I was panting and nearly exhausted from it, but I loved every second of it.

So it all ended with the need of taking a shower again

What a vivid description. Yeah, for the ticklish person, having one's hands immobilized or otherwise trapped behind one's back is a tantalizingly helpless position to be in. There is just too much vulnerable territory left undefendable up front, and buckling comes quickly.

Hats off to a brilliant creative lover! Zac is a lucky man, but his wife is no less lucky! My deepest respect!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back