• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Challenge M/F

jimcarey1234

TMF Poster
This is my first post on the forum, so hi everyone. And also this is my first tickling story, never done one before, so it might not be very good, but basically, this is my tickling fantasy.

Tara is a slim, 5ft8 mid 20's woman, shoulder length brown hair, and a beautiful smile, and quite an addictive, cute laugh.

Tara and Andy are sat watching TV on the sofa

Tara - God my feet are aching from standing on them all day at work, i could do with a massage Andy
Andy - Do i have to? you know i think your feet arent very nice, and the skins a little hard
Tara - You know when i said that i went to visit some friends the other day, and a couple of times before in the past couple of months?
Andy - Yer?
Tara - Well, really, i was going and getting pedicures. Im on my feet all day, and knew you wouldnt want to massage them because you didnt think they were very nice, so ive been going with a few of my girlfriends to the local pamper shack and having a pedicure every few weeks. So would you give me at least a quick massage? pleeeeeease
Andy - On go on then, just a quick one. But if theyre still horrid, ill be stopping immediately! Deal?
Tara - Deal! But dont tickle them please, every time i had a pedicure it tickled like mad! Here you go.
*Tara puts her feet on andys lap, she's wearing thin black socks that she's had on all day, theyre a side UK5*
Andy - Okay.
*Andy begins massaging her feet in her socks, theyre only thin, so it tickles a little as he's a little too gentle at first*
Tara - Ooh press a little harder, that tickles a bit, youre not pressing hard enough
Andy - Okay
*Andy continues to tickle Tara with her socks on. Rubbing all over here heel, arch, ball of her foot, and each individual toe. About 5-10 minutes later, Andy pauses*
Andy - Is that enough? It feels like ive been massaging them for ages!
Tara - Just wait until the next break. Pleaseee! Its really nice.
*Tara didnt tell Andy that they were watching an hour long program on the BBC (Which had no breaks, apart from between programs). The program was only 10 minutes in, so there was 50 minutes left*
*Andy agreed, thinking there would be a break in no longer than 5-10 minutes*
Andy - When's the next break going to be? Ive been massaging you for well over half an hour now.
Tara - Come on just 5 more minutes, You might as well do it til the end of the program, theres less than 10 minutes left
*Andy agreed, but wasnt particularly happy about it*
Tara - See, that was only another 5 minutes, it ended early for the adverts. That was lovely, i feel much more relaxed now.
Andy - Finally! Seeing as ive spent almost an hour massaging your feet, how about we play a little game? Seeing as your feet are conveniently placed on my lap.
Tara - What have you got in mind?
Andy - How about we have a little tickle challenge, see how ticklish your feet really are
Tara - Oh i dont know about that, i dont really like being tickled, i did say earlier
Andy - You also just had me massage you for nearly an HOUR! Without me knowing, i want some payback, anyway, you might not go past the first round, in which case, you'll win, and the tickling wont last long at all
Tara - Well, i suppose i should give it a try, but be gentle! What exactly is the challenge?
Andy - Well, first ill tickle your feet in socks, then if you move your feet within a minute, ill remove one sock half way off, then the other, then only your toes will be covered, then socks off, you'll have to wait to see the rest!
Tara - OMG!!! that sounds like torture! Ill try it for a little bit, but if i say stop, you have to stop right?
Andy - Right!
*Andy set up a stopwatch, with a 1 minute timer. He started the stop watch and gently started tickling the arch of taras foot. Taras body was wriggling around. Only a little, but enough to see that she was definitely ticklish*
Tara - You said you'd be gentle! This is horrible!
*With only 8 seconds left, Andy moves up towards Tara's toes, and with that. She flinches*
Andy - Well, it looks like your socks coming half off!
Tara - Oh nooo!
*Andy restarts the timer, then goes to work on her bare heel, within 5 seconds, she's already flinched*
Tara - No fair i wasnt ready!
Andy - Sorry Tara. You heard the rules, you flinch, you go on to the next round!
*Andy then reveals the other heel, restarts the timer, and very slowly and lightly, teases both her heels, with both hands. He then realises, after 40 seconds, that he's going to have to press a bit harder. He presses slightly harder, and with 15 seconds to go, she flinches*
Tara - Ohhh i was doing so well aswel that time!
*Andy removes one sock so that its only on covering her toes. He holds the sock back in an attempt to tighten up her arches. He then goes to work on the arch of her foot*
Tara - YAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! OMG THAT TICKLES SO BAD!!
*Tara is thrashing her body around, and within 20 seconds, she flinches again*
Tara - OMG That was horrible!! Im even more ticklish than i thought!
Andy - This is kind of fun thought isnt it?
Tara - Well, a little, but i am REAAAAALLLLLY ticklish
*Andy then toes a piece of string around the toes of the socks, and tightly ties it around the light above the sofa*
Andy - Right, if you flinch this time, both socks will come off totally!
Tara - Oh god, im going to have to keep really still, i dont want you to tickle my toes!
*Andy starts the stopwatch, and thinking this will be easy, just takes it gently at first, but then loses track of time while hes working all around her arch and the ball of her feet with both his hands. The stopwatch hits zero*
Tara - Im doing so well this time! Im definitely going to win, youre not going to be tickling my toes! Haha!
*Andy then starts again, realising he's only got 2 attempts left, he goes a little harder than last time, trying to find the spot on her arch that made her go wild, minutes before. Tara's body is thrashing around like youve never seen before. She's really struggling to keep her feet still*
Tara - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THATSSS SOOOOOOO TICKKKKLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
*Andy then realises he hasnt even touched the top of her foot yet, the second he rakes his fingers on the top of her feet. Tara squeels and jerks both of her feet, removing both of her socks!
Tara - NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Andy - Haha i knew id manage it!
*Andy then takes a look at her bare soles, her soles are milky white, long toes. He brushes her sole with his finger. Soft as silk*
Andy - You really have improved your feet havent you? Theyre really soft!
Tara - Yer ive been looking after them. Is that it then? Were done. You won.
Andy - Ohhhhhh no, were not done, i said the next rounds were a suprise. Same again, no flinching, but put this on.
*Andy hands Tara a blindfold*
Tara - You want me to wear a blindfold? Really? What crazy stuff are you going to do now?
Andy - Just put it on, you shall see
*Tara puts on the blindfold and andy restarts the timer. He drags his nails up her silky white soles, and instantly. Tara flinches!*
Tara - What! How am i more ticklish with a blindfold on! I dont like this game anymore
Andy - Onto the next round it is!
*Andy then pulled out a long scarf, and tightly bound Tara's ankles together, and with a second, tied her hands behind her back*
Tara - What was that? I cant move my ankles or my hands, as if you tied me up!
Andy - Come on, it isnt that bad, you agreed
Tara - Okay i suppose, do whatever you want
*Andy restarts the stopwatch once more and slowly glides his finger up her soles, from the arch, up to the balls of her feet. He keep slowly moving up and down her soles, then decides to go for her toes, the whole time, Tara is giggling like a schoolgirl. Within 5 seconds of tickling between her toes, she flinches again*
Tara - That was horrible! You just tickled my toes didnt you!
Andy - Maybeeeeee, right, next round it is!
*Andy then grabs the string that tied up her socks to the light, tightly ties it around her toes, and ties her toes back to the scarf around her ankles*
Tara - Whats that? God i cant move my feet at all now! What have you done!
Andy - Haha youre all mine now!
*Andy goes to work on her feet, raking her arches, between every toe, all over the tops of both of her feet. Shes squirming like mad, but he's keeping her legs still. One thing he didnt tell her, was that he didnt even start the stopwatch this time! He then starts licking all of her toes. She goes wild! Thrashing around, but she still cant move!
About 10 minutes later, a very out of breath Tara, is untied by Andy*
Andy - Wasnt that fun? Haha!
Tara - No it was horrible! I think it'll be a long time until you are allowed to do that again!! It was torture!

Andy leans over and gives Tara a big cuddle, he has a big smile on his face, he just fulfilled his fantasy and Tara doesnt even know it!

Thanks for reading
Jim

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back