• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tough girl takes on the Stocks - Part 1

Random_Bloke

I was 21 years old and a girl who id always crushed on was on facebook with me - her name was Kayley, she was 5'7, long curly brown hair, big pretty brown eyes and a hot curvy figure, it was late at night and things took a step toward the sexual.

Me - "I'm more of the torture type Kayley, I get more enjoyment out of being nasty!"

K - "mmmmm I like the sound of this!" Kayley responded rapidly "But I like to be the one doing the torture"

Me - "Is that right? Tell me about it" I replied digging deeper into the sexual workings of Kayley.

K - "My ex and I used to play a game where we'd tie each other to the bed and see how long they could last without going crazy"

Me - "That sounds pretty hot...and did you go crazy?"

K - "Haha no way, I never lose ;) I always get my way, I always get em to beg and I still keep going after...it turns me on"

Me - "Oh right ;) you have safewords and things?"

K - "Nah, safewords are for pussy's, no stopping, no mercy ;) I don't really care if you're crying"

Me - "Woah! Quite hardcore :p has that happened?"

K - "I like to bite...getting a reaction to pain really turns me on :p I used to bit my ex's shoulder whilst he was tied down, he could take maybe 3 hard bites in the same spot before he was really in pain and welling up, then I'd bite him 3 more times :p"

Me - "Haha on the same spot??"

K - "On the same spot and harder...he couldn't take it :/...so i'd do it more and worse haha"

Me - "Wow you are evil...but it's kinda hot :p"

K - "Yeah, bet you would cry like a bitch if I did it to you ;) nobody can handle me"

Seeing the opportunity I started to probe for a challenge of some sort.

"Bit of a tough nut to crack hey? But they all crack in the end Kayley"

"Haha not me ;)" she replied, hinting more towards me having a go.

"Well obviously nobody has worked you right then ;)" I injected, flirting.

"Obviously not :p" She was offering herself on a silver platter.

"Perhaps we should see just how tough you are"

"I can take anything, bring it on"

"Well thats funny Kayley because I know that a lot of girls can't stand to be tickled"

"Oh really? That's an interesting one ;)"

"Haha you can get some priceless reactions from someone, and definitely begging"

"I never really thought about that...I've always been a bit rough :/ I tickle every now and again ;) have you tried that on someone then? ;) sounds like you're talking from experience"

"I have tried it a lot! There is this medieval amusement park where people dress up, there's a whole bunch of quirky things there, but my favourite is to get my friends to try out the laughing stocks public display :p"

"Haha laughing stocks?? What's that?"

"You sit someone down in an arm chair and shackle their wrists to the arms of the chair and in front there is a wooden block that opens up with two holes in that you put their ankles into, then you lock it so the person is completely immobilised!"

K - "Mmmmm sounds kinda kinky ;) and you tickle their feet? where is this park?"

Me - "It moves around, but it's close to Lincoln at the moment. Yeah when you get locked in they take off your shoes and socks and they tickle your feet, it's insane!"

K - "Haha that sounds pretty evil...I like the sound of it ;)"

Me - "Think you could handle that?"

K - "I can handle anything ;)"

Me - "Prove it" I said hopefully.

K - "Fine, you buy me dinner and you can lock me in the stocks ;)"

Me - "Haha OK, I guess I can stretch to that"

K - "What are the rules then? You bully"

Me - "I tickle till you can't handle it anymore"

K - "Maybe I'm not ticklish ;)"

Me - "We'll see"

K - "...maybe a time limit would be for the best though"

Me - "Haha scared? ;)"

K - "I'm not scared of anything, but if I win, I'm putting you in there :p"

Me - "Ugh! Fine! 10 minutes and if you can't handle anymore you have to beg like a bitch"

K - "OK fine..."

Me - "You're soooo going to beg."

K - "Oh we'll see who begs ;) If I win you're going in for half an hour"

Me - "How is that fair??"

K - "You sound like you think you're tough so I'll make you cry ;)"

Me - "such a bitch!"

K - "Oh I know ;)"

Me - "Well maybe we can try that game you and your ex played of seeing who can go the longest without going crazy ;) I'd love to give you a crack"

K - "Challenge accepted ;)"

Part 2 coming...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back