• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the hard work the people associated with running this site do.

I also wanted to expressly thank you, Myriads, whom I presume started this forum. I suppose that yours is the decision that keeps this a free-access site, so I wanted to thank you for that as well.

I just noticed that this forum is barely two years old. Since I've only known about it for less than a year, I'd always assumed it was much older. It's very well run.

This is a great place to hang out with people who share a common interest. I've seen lots of first-time posts from people who thought they were alone with their predilection for tickling until they came here. Self-acceptance - quite a gift you've helped give to many of us, Myr. Thanks seem inadequate.

:cool2:

Hello Sole,

Thank you for your kind words. Always nice to hear positive feedback.

The forum is now a bit older then two years. It was founded on November 20th 2000. This is it's second version, but we count our day of startign from the old Ezboard style forum.

I did not found the fourm, It was created by Scott, who used the ID Psycho. I've simply continued to run it since he chose to leave in May of 2001.

Myriads

Yes Thank You!

I would also like to say "thank you" and my appreciation also! This is a wonderful place and one of the best forums I've ever ran across!

I am fairly new here so I don't know when it was started or who started it, but Sole Seeker mentioned Myriads so Thank you Myriads!

To the moderators, you guys are great! I am not sure what all is involved in what you do but I bet ya it is a lot of your time, and work....making sure that the forum is running smooth, and address any problems that is reported. Trying to make everyone happy! That in it self is a chore!

To the Venrays, for all their hard work! For their love and caring of others! For giving of themselves and not asking anything in return! Thank y'all! I appreciate y'all!

Long Live TMF!:)

i also want to give a hearty thanks for this site and especially the people who run it. i know it takes time and perhaps money to run this place. you moderators are special people. thank you very much.

i was a lurker for a long time on this forum and was around when it first started back in November 2000. i remember Psycho's sites before that. it took me a year to register, but it has been a blast ever since i joined. the people for the most part are great. what else would you expect from people who like to laugh? i used to think that i was the only guy on the planet who actually liked to tickle. i used to think that people saw it as just a playful thing, although i experienced the playful only, but also the who erotic side of it. then i found the internet and it was like "wow". i am not alone. this place is cool!!!

No, you aren't alone!

I would also like to express my appreciation to everyone involved in running this forum, I know it requires a lot of work keeping up the forum. I commend all who is involved. Thank you for making this community what it is :)

A great place to hang out:)

Yes..

This is easily my fav. site on the web...I consider it more than a site...I consider it my home away from home..lol..Great work!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back