• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitchen predicament!

SonnyFuji

TMF Poster
My girlfriend is used to me tickling her pretty regularly, but very seldom do i find myself presented with an opportunity to tickle her when she can barely wriggle let alone fight back.

She had the day off work yesterday so decided to go to the garden centre to have a look around. She buys some little ornamental decorations and then picks me up from work looking very cute in her oversized jumper and blue jeans. Anyway, when we get in she shows me these ornamental features - or pieces of crap as i know them - and after making a coffee for us both she then proceeds to clamber up on the kitchen worktop to hang one of these decorations on the handle of the kitchen window.

Being the gentleman i stand there drinking my aforementioned coffee as she manoeuvres herself so her knees are balanced on the four inches of worktop right infront of the sink and leans over into the kitchen window to hang this tiny ornament. Now i see my opportunity. Her very cute and very vulnerable soles are poking out from under her jeans. Let's face it they were begging for it.

Without saying a word i put my cup down and stand right behind her and start to gently tickle her feet. :D She starts to giggle staight away and tries to reason with me but i just snigger at her because i know she cant move. If she struggles she'll just fall into the sink or the window or both. I tickled the middle of her left foot, the sides of her right foot, then all over both and she's still laughing, eventually managing to tell me to stop. She shouted "I'm serious!" which just made me continue. She kept trying to be angry and serious but she really couldn't manage it. I must have tickled her for only a minute but it was great.

I had a customer do that one time. a petite, very cute girl with gorgeous small feet. . god it was so tempting, but you cant do it.

I know the feeling. My former housemate once climbed up to reach a cupboard, and in doing so she was kneeling with her asian soles exposed. I very nearly pulled the trigger too as you put it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back