• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fear - the remake part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
FEAR – remake part 2

I own nothing, this is fiction and if you're not 18 better scoot

Hayden Panitterre had met with Justin Timberlake, who was producing a new remake of the guilty pleasure classic FEAR, starring Reese Witherspoon, Alyssa Milano, Mark Wahlberg. The meeting turned into a sexual and sensual contest between the two. Hayden had left but could not stop thinking about the evening.

Over the next couple of months Hayden had subtly asked her manager if there was anything coming back about the FEAR remake. He always said it was on hold. She would not reach out to them but couldn’t keep the events of that evening out of her mind. It was as if they were living the movie roles, but more than that she wanted more. It had opened a crack in a door to a world she could not stop thinking about. She was very much a control person but the events of being under Justin’s control kept driving her crazy.

She threw herself into work, Nashville was great, she concentrated on singing and the challenges that brought along with trying to gain some small acceptance inside the country community. But in the evening when her head hit the pillow, her mind went back to that night at the restaurant. Her body went back to that night at the restaurant. When she fantasized, her world went back to that night at the restaurant.

And it pissed her off. Obviously, she wasn’t the girl Justin Timberlake was looking for and so now she just felt used. The combination of emotions was not a positive thing. She threw those emotions into her work in Nashville as the newcomer trying to break in. It did fuel her performances, but hindered her music. With 2 months left of production of the show, no network pickup and nothing on the books for the summer, she was starting to stress. Then she got a text, from Justin.

“hey tickles, sorry havent been in contact. Been busy w other projects. FEAR got shelved for a while. We just got funding and a big name producer behind us. Were set to go. BUT I wont do it without U. Im serious. U may be booked or over it, but please call me and lets talk. I think this could be big. Luv Justin”

Hayden read the text about 20 times, didn’t really believe it, called her manager and he told her yes it was a real call from Justin. So she did. He said come to the house sat aft. Bring a dress, some casual stuff and a swimsuit. We’re going to hang with some decision makers by the pool, do some drinks and maybe go do dinner. You will know by the end of the day if it’s a go, and whether u want to be involved. Its all good either way. U R a key player in whether this goes or not. You’ll know what this is, who this is and whether you want to be involved.” He gave her directions to his place.

Hayden was intrigued on so many levels. She had to take the meeting. And then she laughed. MEETING MY ASS. Bunch of old guys in suits wanting to see me in a bikini. And SKEEZ boy TIMBERLAKE trying to do his shit again. But now she felt prepared. And if the movie was a go, or any type of real, she could see how it would benefit her career. So she loaded up about 2 little black dresses, 4 outfits and 3 bikinis and off she went.

Justin’s house was in a gated community and when she stopped by the guard shack the young man smiled at her and said “Hey;’ Love like mine’ is one of my favorite songs of all time. Adele has nothing on you. Go to the end of the street turn left and swing in when the road turns left again.” “Thanks” she said still not being comfortable being complimented as a singer.

She parked in Justin’s circular drive and couldn’t help but say WTF in her head. She knocked on the door and the maid opened the door and said “Hello Ms. Panitterre. They are out by the pool please come join”. Hayden was a bit taken aback by the servant aspect but went into the changing room. There sitting on a red satin pillow was her glittery sandal from their last meeting. She smiled and shook her head.

She grabbed the neon lime green bikini, put it on and ventured out to the pool. Justin saw her first. “Tickles” he yelled and got off his lounge and came and hugged her. He was wearing surf shorts and an open Hawaiian shirt. “ That’s supposed to be between us, u little dick so shut it” she said not wanting that nickname to be out there. “AWWW, I’m hurt, why so sensitive, but ok” he said and hugged her and squeezed her sides. She giggled, wiggled against him and told him again he was a dick. “You look amazing. I haven’t seen you in months. Whats going on?” he asked.

“You tell me. I have no idea. I came cuz of ur text. And again, there’s nobody here but us. What in the fuck are u trying to pull?” Hayden asked seriously upset. “Relax. There is no conspiracy here. I truly believe in you. More so now after the fun at the restaurant. You may be pissed, but you were Nicole that night. You proved you can pull off being multiple layers of one person at one time. I didn’t plan it but it just presented itself. And you can’t tell me you didn’t have fun on some level. Look, there is only so much shit you can make up for the screen. You’ve got to bring something REAL to the scene to make it work. And you did. That’s why I have kept pushing that this movie does NOT get made without you. The suits just see you as fuckable, cute and disposable. I saw the real thing that night. I know you can do this, I know we can do this.”

“What, really, why would you do that? Why would people doubt? It’s just a movie and a remake at that. Whats the big deal? I don’t get it?” Hayden asked with complete sincerity.

“Cuz guys in suits can only beat off to what they can see” came a southern twanged voice from behind Hayden. “Like this” and suddenly Hayden felt hands on her hips tickling her and she screamed. “Wanna help” came the anonymous voice. “Sure” said Justin and Hayden was being tickled by 4 hands and screaming and laughing and could barely move. They had her where they wanted her and she was done. Tickling of ribs, thighs, underarms, neck, bikini line, Hayden was a waste product. “ OK, shes had enough” Justin said and took her small, sweaty face in his hands and kissed her. He kissed her well. She kissed him back. When he broke the kiss he leaned over her shoulder and said, “Do you think she learned her first Nicole lesson?” and the voice behind her said yes. “But not her last” and when Hayden turned around she was face to face with Reese Witherspoon. Who immediately said “there’s more for her to learn” and grabbed her right below her breasts and tickled. Hayden went thru the roof but Justin held her tight.

They stopped quickly and Hayden took a moment to catch her breath and regain her composure. “Whatthef………….Reese……..what are you doing…….I’m confused” Hayden stammered. “Hi, let me introduce myself. I’m Reese Witherspoon” and she opened her arms for a hug. Hayden hugged her and was still very confused. Reese was wearing a pink 2 piece and looked very cute. “I’ve really enjoyed your work over the years and Justin told me about the movie, his take, and sorry, about the restaurant, and how you would kill in this role. I agree with him” Again Hayden found herself very uncomfortable with all the people that were learning things about her life she would prefer they not know. “It’s nice to meet you. I thought you were amazing in ‘Walk the Line’. I loved your singing………..But what are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m Justin’s partner in his production company. I loved filming FEAR. I learned so much and grew so much as an actress. All the prep work off screen stretched me and I’ve used those experiences every day since then. This will do the same for you. I knew FEAR was on the street and when I heard Justin was attached I gave him a call, we talked and now were partners. AND……..we really want you to do this. I know this is all pretty overwhelming but you are perfect for the role and I hope you will do this.” Reese implored.

“Look, lets just relax, have a drink or two. Get to know each other and talk. You cool with that tick………Hayden?” he caught himself. “Sure” she said. “Maria” he yelled and out she came with vodka and cran for Reese, Cap’t and diet for Hayden and bourbon for him. “ How did you know I like these?” Hayden asked. “He’s very thorough when he prepares for a role” Reese explained.

They sat on chaisse lounges by the pool and spent the next few hours drinking, talking, teasing, sharing life experiences. Hayden couldn’t believe she was hanging with Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon. Or that she was treating her as an equal and giving her compliments. Even tho Hayden was from New York and Reese was from the Tennessee, they struck up and instant friendship. They discussed their careers, the ups the downs. They discussed trying to date in Hollywood, with both being single currently. They discussed the movie and where Justin and Reese wanted to take it. Hayden shared her enthusiasms and concerns. The booze and sun had kicked in . They were all alittle buzzed. Finally, Justin asked “ are you guys hungry” and both girls said yes in unison. Then they looked at each other and said “JINX” and started to laugh.

“You’re such a northerner” Reese teased.

“Hick” Hayden teased back.

“Yankee” Reese retorted

“Tennesse Virgin” Hayden upped the ante

“Hey, at least my brothers liked me. SKANK!” Reese shot back.

“Oh its on now bitch” and Hayden jumped on Reese on the lounge. She wanted some payback. Reese was not expecting in and was caught by surprise. “Lets see who’s ticklish now.” And Hayden went for the ribs. Reese is very ticklish and the unexpected nature of this left her almost defenseless. As she screamed, laughed and squirmed trying to get away, Hayden found control. “ OH LIL Miss Oscar winner ticklish, how about here” and moved to her underarms. HAHAHAAHAHAH “How about here” and moved to her neck. SSSSHHHHHIIIITTTTTT. Somehow it was adorable to hear Reese Witherspoon cuss. “I know your ticklish here” and moved right under her breasts. Reese was in torment. “STOP IT PLEASE>..Justin…….HELP” she screamed.

He was having quite the time watching the two squirm and giggle around, but thought he should help his partner. As he walked over, he suddenly had another idea. “ OK, I’ll help………HAYDEN” and he grabbed Reese’s arm’s and held them above her head. “ YOU SHIT, WE’RE PARTNERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and Hayden attacked her pits. Reese was laughing, screaming, wiggling, squirming, bucking and Hayden was getting off on it. It was obvious Reese was too as 2 pronouncements came thru her bikini top. Hayden noticed first.

“Justin, as far as the movie is concerned. If Reese was the Margo character, what would Nicole do in this situation?” Hayden asked. Reese was not paying attention. She was just glad not to be tickled. “I think you should ask the creative consultant” Justin smiled as he nodded at Reese. Hayden smiled too, she was loving having this kind of control over someone she found so amazing and hot. Plus, after the restaurant, she wasn’t sure they hadn’t planned this so she was going balls to the wall. “ OK Ms. Oscar winner and lil hottie, what do you think Nicole would do in this situation?” Hayden asked.

“What situation. Oh, I mean I think she would say I’ve had enuf, gone too far. I think she’d need to think about it and see how it might effect her career” Reese tried desperately to stall. “No I mean this situation” and Hayden tweeked her nipples thru her bikini. Reese yelped and giggled. “UH OH> I think someone is ticklish here.” Hayden teased. “NOOOOOOOOOO:” yelled Reese. “Guess we gotta find out, MARGO” and Hayden slipped her hands under the pink bikini top and started to tickle. Reese exploded. HAHAHAHAHAHA> YOU”LL NEVER WORK AGAIN YOU LITTLE BITCH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>”

“What, this is just research and improv, like the restaurant” as Hayden tickled Reese’s top moved up. “This is just in the way” and Hayden undid it and removed it. “See, isn’t that better” “NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screamed Reese as the tickling resumed. As Reese bucked and gyrated to the tickling, Hayden kinda forgot about the movie and was getting into the experience. Reese was unbelievably sexy in her topless state, with tears and laughter streaming down her face. Hayden got caught up in the moment. Reese looked amazing with her hair everywhere, breathing hard, a little glisten of sweat covering her, Hayden was attracted way too much.

“Margo, you are amazing, I want you now” and she stopped tickling and leaned down and kissed her. Hayden wasn’t sure if she was in character or not but she wanted to kiss Reese and she did. She held her face in her hands and her tongue probed. Reese was astounded and to her own surprise opened her mouth. Hayden repositioned herself and laid on top of Reese. Justin was in shock and let go of Reese’s arms. She instinctively put them around Hayden and the 2 girls had a full blown make out fest. Reese’s hand slid down inside Haydens bikini bottoms and started to massage her amazing ass. Hayden started to fondle Reese’s breast. Justin just looked on stunned and harder than he’d ever been.

The girls broke the kiss and were smiling warmly at each other. “Hi Nicole” Reese said. “Hi Margo” Hayden responded. “I think you’re overdressed” Reese said and undid Haydens top. “I think David is too” Hayden said and both girls got up and headed toward Justin.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back