• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena Gomez and Bridgit Mendler - Part 2

TicklerRickler

Part 2: Tickle Toys

Selena arrived at Bridgit’s apartment at the suggested hour, wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. She was nervous. Very nervous. But she couldn’t shake the feeling of excitement she felt, too. She kept trying to tell herself that this was unnatural, that she should only be scared and that she should turn around and walk away, but she couldn’t. She was compelled to go through with this, despite her better judgement.
She knocked on the door and after a moment it opened to reveal Bridgit’s smiling face.
“Hey, there,” she said, then her face fell a little in disappointment. “I thought you were going to wear something a little more revealing. Not that I can’t get around this.” And her face brightened a little again as she playfully slipped her hand underneath Selena’s baggy sweatshirt and dug her fingers into the girl’s ticklish side.
Selena giggled and pushed her friend’s hand away, wondering, not for the first time, if she should rethink this. But she didn’t wonder long.
“I just came from the gym,” she explained. “I underdressed my bikini.”
“Ooh, a bikini,” Bridgit said teasingly. “We are feeling brave today, aren’t we?”
Selena frowned. “Too revealing?” she asked.
“Not at all,” Bridgit replied. “It’ll just make it easier for me to work on you.”
Bridgit led Selena back into her bedroom, the same place where Selena had received her tickle training only three days ago. She stood there awkwardly for a moment, looking at the bed, then Bridgit, then the bed again.
“Probably time for you to get out of those sweats, huh?” Bridgit finally said.
“Oh, right,” Selena responded, as if she’d forgotten why she was there for a moment. She hadn’t forgotten, but she was getting more nervous. Still, she apparently wasn’t able to stop herself from going through with the experience, because before she knew it her sweats had been stuffed in the corner of the room and she was standing by the bed wearing her powder blue bikini.
Bridgit motioned toward the bed and Selena obligingly lay down on it, face up. Bridgit began to tie her wrists and ankles, just as she had instructed Selena to do several days earlier. She was apparently an expert at this, because it wasn’t taking very long. Selena wished it would take a bit longer. She suddenly felt the urge to run, but it was too late for that. Wasn’t it? Maybe talking would calm her nerves.
“I thought I might go swimming later,” she told Bridgit, who had tied down both her ankles and was nearly finished with her left wrist already.
“Oh yeah?” Bridgit replied without looking up or pausing in her task.
“You can come with me, if you want,” Selena continued as Bridgit started on her right wrist. “It’s a nice day out there.”
“Maybe I will,” Bridgit said distractedly. “There. All done.”
“Oh,” Selena said halfheartedly. “Great.”
“You’re nervous, huh?” Bridgit observed.
“Terrified,” Selena admitted.
“We don’t have to do this,” Bridgit told her. “It’s not too late to call it off.”
Selena’s heart jumped with hope. Of course it wasn’t too late. All she had to do was tell Bridgit that she really didn’t want to do this. She wanted to go swimming instead. She wanted to grab some lunch. She wanted to work on learning her lines for her next movie. She wanted to do a thousand things. Just not this. Anything but this.
But then her heart sank as she realized that she wasn’t going to back out of this. She realized that there were a thousand and one things she wanted to do. And this, number a thousand and one, was what she was going to do. And it dawned on her that maybe this was the one thing she wanted to do more than anything else.
“No,” she told Bridgit. “Let’s…just get on with it.”
Bridgit smiled. “Great,” she said. “I’ll be right back.” And she moved to the door.
“Wait, where are you going?” Selena asked.
“To get something. I’ll be right back.”
“To get what?” Selena asked, almost desperately.
“It’s a surprise,” Bridgit told her. “Relax.”
And she was gone, leaving Selena alone, tied spread-eagle to the bed, wondering why she was letting this happen. Selena wasn’t sure how long Bridgit was gone, but it was certainly long enough for Selena to review the events of the last three days in her mind, trying to find the key that would help her understand why she was here, what it was that compelled her to go through with this.
She still hadn’t found an answer when she realized the door was opening. Bridgit entered, carrying a heavy-looking cardboard box, and shut the door behind her.
“I’m ready,” she said, and Selena’s heart skipped a beat.
“I’m not sure I am,” the beautiful brunette admitted.
“You never are the first time,” Bridgit told her, the voice of experience. “You’ll either love it or hate it. If you hate it, you’ll never have to do it again. If you love it, well…” She let her voice trail off with a suggestive little smile.
“What if I can’t take it?” Selena wanted to know.
“That’s what the safeword’s for,” Bridgit reminded her. “Just say ‘potato’ and I’ll stop.”
“Oh, right,” Selena replied. She was out of excuses now.
Suddenly, a small sound issued from Bridgit’s direction. It almost sounded like…
“Your cardboard box is meowing,” Selena informer Bridgit wryly.
“Right,” Bridgit said. “That’s my surprise.”
“A cat?” Selena asked, not really sure what role a feline would play in this situation.
“A kitten, actually,” Bridgit replied, putting down the box. “Rather, kittens.” She lifted one out of the box. It was small, fluffy and white, with a black nose and pink ears. “This one’s name is Fred. Isn’t he cute?”
“Sure,” Selena agreed. “But I don’t get it.”
“You mean, why are three adorable little furballs here?”
“Something like that.”
Bridgit set the kitten back into the box. “My cat had a litter a couple of weeks ago.”
“Okay…?” Selena said, still in the dark.
“See, I also have some cream,” Bridgit informed her as she pulled a carton out of the cardboard box.
“So?” Selena prompted.
Bridgit sighed and once more took on the air of a teacher speaking to a particularly slow student. “So,” she said, “I’m going to try something.”
She opened the carton and poured some of the cream out onto Selena’s feet.
“Hey!” the brunette cried, taken by surprise and a little annoyed. “That’s cold!” And then she added, “And kind of gross.”
Bridgit put the carton on the bedside table. “In case we need it later,” she explained. She reached into the box and removed to other two kittens. The one in her left hand was tan with a black nose and black ears. The one in her right was pure white with a tiny bit of pink on her nose. “Meet Daphne,” she said, indicating the tan one, “and Velma,” indicating the white one.
She placed the two kittens on the bed beside Selena’s feet then scooped up Fred and placed him there, too. The kittens looked around at their new surroundings for a moment before noticing Selena’s cream-soaked feet. They moved over and sniffed. Selena felt the whiskers against her bare skin. It itched a little and she desperately wanted to scratch.
“Bridgit,” Selena said, a little more nervousness in her voice than before, “what’s happening?”
“Wait for it,” Bridgit said, giving the kittens her full attention, as a behavioral scientist might.
After a few moments of examining Selena’s feet, Fred decided it was time to take a taste. He stuck out his tongue and gave her right foot a long, hearty lick from her heel all the way up to her toes. Selena, taken by surprise, jumped and tried to yank her foot away. She realized that she was smiling, not because she wanted to, but because she had to, and at the same moment she realized what was about to happen to her.
“Oh crap,” was all she had time to say before Daphne and Velma both started licking, too. It felt like sandpaper on her feet, rough, but soft at the same time. Almost gentle, as if the kittens didn’t want to hurt her. And it didn’t hurt. Definitely not.
Fred was continuing to clean the thick, tasty cream off of Selena’s right foot, while Daphne was working hard to get every creamy drop off of her left. Velma had found a different approach, licking off her toes, on top, between and, worst of all, underneath.
Selena was trying to escape, trying vainly to pull her feet away from the uncomfortable sensation, and this was keeping her far too busy for her to wonder where the laughter was coming from. Still, in the back of her mind she did wonder, until she realized that the laughter was coming from her.
Her initial thought had been to fight the tickling, wherever Bridgit decided to begin. She had thought maybe she could withstand it, if she just made an effort. But this had taken her completely by surprise and she knew that she’d lost that battle before it had even begun. It was going to be a loooong afternoon!
“Ohhohohohoho my Gohahahahahahad,” she exclaimed. “That tihihihihihihickles!!!”
“Thought it might,” Bridgit said mildly, but smugly. “So, Selena, are your feet your most ticklish spot?”
If she’d been thinking clearly, Selena would have said yes. This was bad. Really bad. But there were two spots on her body that were far worse. She could take a little foot tickling, but she wasn’t sure that she could handle tickling certain other places.
But Selena wasn’t thinking clearly—or, for that matter, at all—which is why she answered truthfully. “No…hee, hee…not in the…ha, ha, ha…least!”
“I don’t suppose you’d care to let me in on where…? No, I didn’t think so.”
Bridgit reached down and pulled up the basket that had been sitting by the bed, the same one from which Selena had pulled the hairbrush on her previous visit.
“Remember this?” Bridgit asked.
Selena was beginning to get used to the tickling sensation on her feet and was beginning to regain a little control. The worst was still whenever one of the kittens got up under her toes, but otherwise, she had reduced her reactions to mere giggling. “Heh, heh. Yes,” she replied.
“You didn’t use it much,” Bridgit observed. “Just the hairbrush, and only when I asked you to. Remember?”
“I…hee, hee, hee…remem…” Fred’s tongue made a soft-sandpapery swipe across the underside of all five of the toes on Selena’s right foot, making her jump and squeal. “Ha, ha, ha…ber.”
“Good. Well, I’m going to see what kinds of things are in here that’ll make you laugh. Let’s see if I can figure out your worst tickle spot.”
“Hmh heh, heh, heh…do your…heh, heh…worst,” Selena challenged, wondering what on earth was making her so brave.
Bridgit peered into the basket, then reached in and pulled out the hairbrush.
“Well,” she said, “here’s our old friend. Let’s not use it right now, though.” And with that, she dropped it on the floor, then reached back into the basket, pulling out a stiff yellow feather. “Hm,” she said. “Feathers are always fun. But maybe later.” Placing the feather on the floor, she looked back into the basket. Her eyes grew wide and she smiled with delight as she produced the next item.
“What…heh, heh, heh…what is that?” Selena wanted to know.
“It’s a massage glove,” Bridgit told her as she put it on her right hand. It was pink and apparently made of Lycra or some such material. Bridgit seemed to press a button or something on it—Selena couldn’t tell what—and a soft buzzing sound began. “Each finger vibrates. Great for massages. Or tickling.”
Bridgit reached down with her bare hand and gently squeezed Selena’s right knee. Selena squealed.
“Good, your knees are ticklish,” Bridgit observed. “Time for some fun.”
Bridgit reached toward Selena’s knee with her gloved hand, but stopped just before the fingers made contact. “This is on the lowest setting,” she informed her victim and then suddenly began to gently squeeze her knee.
Selena had never felt anything like this before. The gentle squeezing was tickling, but on top of that, the gentle vibration of the glove’s fingers were tickling in a completely different way, doubling the girl’s ticklishness. She gasped in surprise and her laughter stopped for a moment. Her already wide smile somehow managed to grow wider and on her face was displayed a paroxysm of torture and laughter. But no sound was emitted. Selena was laughing silently, unable to draw the breath necessary to make sound.
But her inability was over in a moment and her musical laughter came rushing forth all at once, like a stampede of cattle. “Hahahahahahahahaheeheeheeheeheeheehohohohohoho!”
Bridgit looked satisfied as she said, “Well, that worked.”
Her bare hand moved to Selena’s other knee and began squeezing it, too. Selena, unable to stop laughing, was thrashing about, futilely trying to escape Bridgit’s expert tickling. She was pretty sure she accidentally kicked one of the kittens in the face and felt guilty about that, even though it couldn’t be helped. Regardless, it didn’t seem to stop Fred, Daphne or Velma from continuing to clean off her feet.
“I wonder how this’ll be,” Bridgit said curiously, moving the gloved hand around to the back of Selena’s knee and just letting one finger touch her skin. It gave Selena a little break. She still squirmed, but her helpless laughter dropped to a helpless giggle. “Hm,” Bridgit said, and raised to setting on the glove up a couple of levels.
The vibrating got stronger, faster, and it tickled more. Selena’s helpless giggle stepped up, as well, to a steady laugh. Bridgit played around for a bit, running the vibrating tickle gloves (as Selena now thought of them) up her thigh. It tickled like hell, but Selena was also beginning to notice that she was feeling a little turned on by the whole thing. She wanted the vibrating fingers to move just a little further up, but at that moment the doorbell rang.
“Ahhah!” Bridgit exclaimed, turning off the tickle glove and discarding it back into the basket.
Selena was still giggling, partly from the after-effect of the glove tickling and partly from the still-tickling kitten tongues, but she managed to peer at Bridgit as she said, “I hope…hee, hee, hee…I wasn’t…heh, heh, heh…making too much…ha, ha, ha…noise.”
“Don’t worry about that,” Bridgit said. “I think I know who it is.”
She picked up the carton of cream. “Something to tide you over until I get back,” she explained, pouring more of the thick liquid over Selena’s feet. Selena’s laughter increased as the kittens began licking off the new offering. Bridgit replaced the carton of cream on the nightstand. “Back in a minute,” she promised as she left the room.
It seemed like more than a moment and Selena decided that Bridgit was intentionally staying out of the room longer than necessary just to let Selena giggle and wonder what was next. Both of which she did.
Just as she was beginning to get used to the tickling sensation on her feet again, the door opened and Bridgit reentered.
“Selena,” she said, “I invited someone else over today. I hope you don’t mind.”
In fact, Selena did mind. She wasn’t sure she wanted anyone else in on what she was doing. She didn’t understand it herself, how could someone else?
“Who…hee, hee…who is it?” she wanted to know.
Bridgit opened the door wider and her companion entered the room.
“Hi, Selena,” the girl said.
Selena looked up at the visitor in shock, forgetting to giggle for a moment. “Demi?” she exclaimed, then Velma gently nibbled one of her toes and she started giggling again.
“Yeah,” Demi said. “I see Bridgit’s introduced you to this whole thing, too, huh?”
“You meheeheeheen you…?”
“Yep. I couldn’t believe how much I loved this the first time.”
“Now, here’s the thing,” Bridgit said, closing the door. “I have my suspicions about where you’re most ticklish, but Demi knows.”
And Selena realized that her best friend since she was a child did, in fact, know where she was most ticklish. This was going to suck.
“What’s the safeword?” Demi asked.
“Potato,” Bridget told her.
“Cool. Let’s do this.”
The two girls moved to Selena, who watched them nervously. Bridgit moved to her right side, Demi to her left.
“So where do we start?” Bridgit asked.
“Well, she’s got two really ticklish spots,” Demi replied. “But I think it’ll be more fun if we work up to them.”
“I’m all for that,” Bridgit said.
Demi reached over and began to tickle Selena’s neck with her long nails. Selena’s giggling increased a little, but it was really more annoying than anything else. Demi glanced down into the basket and stopped tickling long enough to grab a fluffy ostrich feather, which she began to use to tease Selena’s neck. This turned out to be even more annoying.
“Hey, would you hand me the electric toothbrush?” Bridgit asked.
“Sure,” Demi replied, pulling the requested item out of the basket and passing it to the other girl.
Bridgit turned it on and moved it to Selena’s smooth underarms. The minute it touched, vibrating as it was, Selena knew she was in trouble. She tried to yank her arms down, but to no avail. And now she was back to helplessly giggling and squirming. Bridgit used the toothbrush in Selena’s left armpit while using her nails in her right one. It tickled a lot, but Selena, giggling mess that she was, hoped the tickling would stay there and not move very much lower.
“This would drive me crazy,” Demi commented, referring to her not-completely-successful attempt to tickle Selena’s neck. “Oh, well.” She discarded the feather and ran her fingers down Selena’s sides. Selena tensed more and positively jumped as the fingers made their way over her ribs.
“I saw that!” Bridgit exclaimed.
“Yep,” Demi confirmed. “That’s spot number one.”
She began seriously tickling Selena’s sides, poking them, prodding them, squeezing them, wiggling her fingers. Selena’s slim body writhed as she giggled hysterically, her sides, underarms and feet all getting tickled at once. She was becoming more sensitive and, if she were honest with herself, more turned on by the minute.
“I think it’s time,” Demi told Bridgit and then skittered her fingers over Selena’s stomach. She glanced over at the stiff yellow feather lying nearby and grabbed it. “You take spot number one and I’ll check out spot number two.”
“Okay,” Bridgit said. “Hand me the back scratcher.”
Demi obliged and Selena, panting, enjoyed a brief respite from the tickling as the other girls got ready. She realized that the kittens had finished cleaning off her feet as well, so she’d gone from being tickled from head to foot to not being tickled at all. She was surprised to find that she felt exhilarated. She’d never been tickled like this in her life and it was the best feeling!
Demi reached down and gently squeezed one of Selena’s hips. Selena giggled and tried to squirm away, then Demi straddled those ticklish hips and looked into Selena’s eyes. That was when she got scared.
“Demi…Bridgit…no…” she pleaded.
“You can always say the safeword,” Demi told her as she began to run the feather over Selena’s waist.
Selena began to giggle and squirm again. Demi was right, of course. She could say the safeword and all this would end. The only problem was that she didn’t want to. The realization surprised her as it struck, but she didn’t have time to think about it because something was beginning to lightly scratch her ribs, which were insanely ticklish. Selena being quite slim, the outline of her ribs could be seen somewhat and Bridgit was using the backscratcher to trace the pattern they made.
‘Oh, crap, this can’t be happening,’ Selena thought, but it was and she wasn’t sure she could take it. Moreover, Demi had altered the course of the feather so it was now stroking Selena’ stomach, growing closer but not hitting her absolute most ticklish spot, as if the feather itself was teasing her with its power.
Nearer and nearer the feather came, and Selena decided it was particularly bad because she could neither stop thinking about it nor fully concentrate on it as the backscratcher torturing her ribs began to tickle more, faster and in different patterns. She was being driven out of her mind and she loved and hated every maddening second of it!
“Hahahahahahahaha! Pleheeheeheeheease Stooooop!!!” she begged, but the tickling continued and she was glad. “God, thahahahahahat tihihihihihihihihicklessssss sohohohohohohoho bahahahahahahahad!”
The feather began to make wide circles around Selena’s belly button and then, slowly, began to close in, making ever smaller circles. ‘Oh God, here it comes,’ Selena realized and as the feather moved closer to Ground Zero, her helpless laughter and desperation to escape grew. She had known Bridgit to be an expert tickler, but would never have expected it of Demi. Yet here she was, giving her best friend the worst tickling she’d ever experienced.
And then, finally, the feather dropped into her navel and swirled around, as if it had been sucked into a whirlpool, out of control. That was a phrase that could describe Selena right now, too: “out of control”. She thrashed about on the bed, laughing and writhing, wishing she were elsewhere and not wanting to be anywhere else. A mass of contradictions. Her entire body was tingling and she couldn’t think straight. She had to escape. It was time for the safeword.
She started to say it, but she was out of breath and laughing so hard she couldn’t. And then, when she tried to say it again, she realized that she had no idea what it was. ‘Oh, God. What’s the safeword? WHAT’S THE SAFEWORD???’ She didn’t know, but she had to say something, anything.
“PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE STOOOOP TIIIIICKLIIIIING MEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAKE ANYHEEHEEHEEHEE MOOOOOORE!!!”
But not a single one of those words was the correct one, so the tickling continued. ‘Crap, if I can’t remember the safeword, are they going to tickle me forever?’ she wondered. She had a picture of her lying there, tied to that bed, laughing helplessly for the rest of her life, her two friends dauntlessly tickle torturing her until she died. She wondered if you really could be tickled to death.
From some part of her mind came the realization that her thigh was wet and she realized that the tingling in her body had lessened, although her laughter had not subsided. She wondered if she’d pass out, but then the tickling began to get better. The backscratcher had been put away and Bridgit was now using the pads of her fingers to gently stroke and tickle her ribs. It still tickled, but it was much better.
Demi began to lightly run the feather over her stomach and stuck her finger into Selena’s belly button, tickling it gently, but not as torturously as before.
Selena, giggling and squirming slightly, nevertheless was aware of a sudden change in Bridgit’s attitude. The girl glanced over at Demi and then quickly shot her hand out to tickle the girl’s side. Demi giggled and squirmed away, falling off the bed. Bridgit laughed, then leapt over Selena to begin a tickle attack on the third girl. Selena couldn’t see what was going on, but from the sounds of both girls laughing and rolling about, she was sure it was an impromptu tickle fight.
“Um, guys?” Selena said timidly, but was ignored by the giggling girls. “Guys, could you untie me now? Guys?”
The sounds of laughter increased and someone, apparently squirming out of the way slammed into the bedside table. The carton of cream went flying, emptying its contents—all over Selena.
“Ow!” she heard Demi cry.
“Gross!” Selena exclaimed as she felt the thick liquid drip down her smooth skin.
“Sorry,” she heard Bridgit say, laughing and not sounding sorry at all.
“See what happens when you get carried away?” Selena teased them. “Now cut it out and untie me!”
But she was still roundly ignored and she heard Demi say, “I’m gonna get you for that!”
Bridgit emitted a squeal which turned into a laugh and the sounds of struggling continued. Selena sighed in resignation, deciding that she’d just have to wait out the tickle fight. The cream felt cold on her skin and itched slightly as it mixed with her sweat, but she really didn’t have any other choice.
And then she saw them. Fred, Daphne and Velma had become aware of the spillage and were making their way up her body. Selena suddenly became more aware of the position she was in. Thick, delicious cream had splattered her ribs and underarms, was dripping down her sides and, worst of all, it was beginning to pool in her belly button.
“Bridgit,” Selena said, quietly at first, as if afraid the very sound of her voice would rouse the kittens into immediate action. “Demi…”
But the laughter on the floor continued. It sounded as if the girls were both tickling each other now, as they laughed simultaneously.
The kittens were closer now, exploring Selena’s slim body, as if trying to decide the best place to begin this new course of their feast.
“Guys, help me,” Selena called, her voice rising.
“Not there,” Demi cried. “Not my feheeheeheeheet!!!” But Bridgit apparently ignored her plea and she exploded into helpless laughter.
Selena had to shout to be heard above her best friend’s outburst. “Guys! I need you to untie me! NOW!!!”
But it was too late. Fred began licking her ribs and Velma nestled up to her armpit, purring and rubbing her head into it. The fur was soft and tickled horribly, but when she started licking the cream away, it was torture!
But not as much torture as what Daphne was doing. She’d found the pool of cream in Selena’s belly button and suck her sandpapery tongue in gently, lapping away the cream and any amount of self-control Selena might have had left. The girl laughed helplessly and her body writher like never before. She wanted to call out, to beg for the other girls to help her, but she couldn’t form complete sentences. There was only one thing she could think of to say. Ironic that she couldn’t think of it earlier, when it would have done her some good.
“Po…heeheehee!...po…hahaha!...potatohohoho!!!” she cried out but her unwitting torturers didn’t know the significance of the word and her friends were preoccupied.
Three different girlish laughs rose in the air, intermingling with each other in one confusing jumble of “hee, hee, hee”s and “ha, ha, ha”s, a cacophony of enforced hilarity. Selena didn’t think she could take much more and, though she wasn’t aware of it through her own haze of cachinnation, the tickle fight was winding down, both Bridgit and Demi winded from their exertions.
The lay on the ground, side by, side, breathlessly for a moment, then got up to watch their friend’s torture.
“Enjoying yourself?” Demi asked.
“N….heeheehee…no!” Selena answered. “Pohohotato!!!”
“Admit it,” Bridgit said. “You had fun today.”
“Hahahahad fun,” Selena replied in clipped sentences. “Y…heeheehee…es. N…heeheehee…not now…hahaha!”
“I guess we’d better help her,” Demi said.
“Yeah, I guess she’s had enough,” Bridgit replied, picking up Fred and Velma and replacing them in the cardboard box.
Selena continued to giggle as Bridgit returned to the bedside to find Demi watching Daphne intently.
“Demheeheehee, pleheeheeheese!” Selena begged.
“Oh, was I supposed to get the third one?” Demi teased. “Sorry.”
She finally picked Daphne up and took her to the box. Bridgit began untying Selena’s bonds at last. The girl was gasping for air and covered in sweat and some residual cream, a slight smile on her face that she couldn’t seem to banish and every now and again she would giggle. Demi grabbed a towel and tossed it to her and she used it to dry herself off as best she could.
“That was…heh, heh…intense,” she commented.
“But fun…?” Bridgit prompted.
“Very,” Selena admitted, surprising herself with the answer. “I never knew…”
“Came as a shock to me, too,” Demi said.
“How long…” Selena began, then swallowed and sucked in some more air. “How long have you been doing this?”
Bridgit handed her a bottle of water, which she gratefully accepted as Demi answered.
“About two months. I was skeptical at first, but she guilted me into it. Bridgit and I meet once every couple of weeks now.”
Selena looked up at Bridgit accusingly. “You told me…”
“…that I hadn’t been tickled in a long time,” Bridgit finished. “I know. A little white lie. I had to get you here somehow.”
“Oh, and don’t feel bad about how sensitive you are,” Demi put in. “I was just like that at first. Now it takes a lot to make me break.”
Bridgit looked at Demi skeptically. “Really?” she said. “Because I think I had you begging within five minutes last time.”
“Tickle fights don’t count,” Demi said.
“I’m not talking about what just happened. I mean last week when you were here.”
“I lasted more than five minutes,” Demi argued.
“You most certainly did not,” Bridgit said.
“I most certainly did,” Demi mimicked.
“Okay,” Bridgit said. “Let’s test this. You game?”
“Bring it on,” Demi invited.
“Uh, guys, can I get a quick shower first?” Selena, who’d begun to feel scummy, asked.
“Sure,” Bridgit said. “That’ll give me time to set up the stocks.”
And with that, she left the room to begin preparations.
“The stocks?” Selena asked, and looked at Demi, who looked far more uneasy than she would have expected…

TO BE CONCLUDED…​

omg o.o this was sooo good . Can't wait to read the next one! hope you keep it going :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back