• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WIFE IS TICKLED HALF TO DEATH

bone28swwep

First of all let me explain my wife to you. She is a beautiful early thirty's woman. She has long brown hair. She's 5' 5" and weighs 108 lbs so shes pretty thin. She's extremely feminine and very much a girly girl. She's in good shape but one of the weakest girls you've ever seen. She gets petti cures about once every 10 days. She has the most dainty feet you've ever seen. She wears a size 7.5 but the width is AAA so her feet are extremely narrow and very thin. She loves to show her feet off by wearing heels and sandals all the time. I see guys staring at her feet all the time. My wife is one of the most ticklish people I've ever seen. If I simply touch her feet, ribs or knees she will scream.

Ok so she had a college roomate who played soccer in college. This girl is probably 5' 7" about 135 lbs. She is still in good shape and looks pretty strong. She came and stayed with us over this last weekend and what happened turned me on more than anything in the world. Friday evening we had went to a country western bar and of course had some drinks. On the way home my wifes freind started asking her if she was still ticklish. My wife turned around and started screaming in the truck, NO! NO! Please not that! I of course was very interested. My wife was wearing tight jeans, a white top with lace that made her look very feminine and boots. When we walked into the house she grabbed my wife, picked her up and put her face down in the floor. My wife was screaming and laughing. She took my wifes arms and held them together behind her back with one hand. She then took my wifes legs, bent them at the knees and put them in front of her chest so my wifes soles are staring her in the face. She had my wifes legs sort of pinned where she couldn't move them. She then started teasing my wife by removing her boots then her socks all with one hand. My wife is so weak she could budge and inch. She proceeded to tickle my wifes feet so bad I really thought my wife might die. While she was destroying my wife's feet she was laughing about how skinny her feet were. My wife's face was bright red, and at one point she actually drooled out her mouth she was laughing so hard. She then pissed all over her self. It was so awesome seeing my wife being held down and completely dominated by another girl. My wife told me when we got in bed that night that she got ticked by her all the time in college. My wife also had a boy friend in college who was a football player and she said he used to tickle her to death all the time.

I hope you enjoyed this because I did.

Yes fantastic story. I love it when a man's wife gets tickled by other men and women either with their husbands or while they watched their wife get tickled. I love ticklish feet the most myself on women. Thanks for sharing.

My wife told me when we got in bed that night that she got ticked by her all the time in college.

Care to share those other tales?

Man let me see if I can get at least her legs and feet. There's no way I'll put a full photo of her on here. She would kill me. You want her barefoot in jeans or shorts?

nice post, just wondering why the husband was a silent spectator. he should have actively participated in the tickling .

I would love to see a video clip of your wife having her feet tickled by you or someone else.

Thanks for sharing this story. It would be great if you could post some pics of her ticklish feet.

nice post, just wondering why the husband was a silent spectator. he should have actively participated in the tickling .

Just what I was thinking. If that situation was as juicy as the author says, how could he have resisted (unless he was afraid of the consequences later)?

Good lord, pedi's every 10 days?! How does she stand them if she's so ticklish?? Sounds awesome though. You are veeeeery lucky. Great story! Any chance of double team revenge on the other girl??

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back