• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Date Night

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
A date. Jenni hadn't had a date in months. It's not that she was never hit on. Her face and full chest had earned her more than a few winks in her college classes and various bars. But working as a clown for children's parties and such hadn't left her much time for a personal life, unless you count her moonlighting as what she thought of as a very noble cause: bringing joy to people's lives by employing various tickle torture techniques.

She had met Colin in a used bookstore/music outlet. Having scored a first edition copy of “Diamonds Are Forever” by Ian Fleming, he had seemed like he was in such a good mood. Nothing attracted Jenni to a guy more than a bright smile. She was instantly smitten. He had wowed her by not using a some dumb pick-up line, and by not staring at her chest while talking to her. Must have been hard for him, she thought. She had been wearing a push-up bra underneath a tight blue t-shirt. He was handsome enough, in kind of a dorky way. He asked her to meet him at a bar he DJ-ed at. She normally didn't like the idea of meeting a complete stranger somewhere she had never been, but she didn't mind this time. She realized that he wouldn't attempt anything sleazy if he was working, and there would be plenty of down time between sets for them to talk.

She walked into the bar. Her v-neck top showing off just enough cleavage to justify flirting. A jock playing pool whistled at her. She stopped and turned to face him. He cleared his throat and tried to shoot her a look. What a douchebag, she thought to herself. He spoke.

“Hey, Sweet thing. I would tell you a joke about my dick, but it's kinda long.”

She shot back without missing a beat.

“Well, I'd tell you a joke about my pussy, but you'll never get it.”

She turned and headed for the back room where she could hear the music playing. She passed the bar area and walked into the dimly lit room. People were dancing but the place wasn't too packed and Jenni felt perfectly at ease.

She felt a poke on her shoulder. She turned to face Colin. He smiled at her again. His black button-down shirt had the top button undone. His jeans just tight enough for her to get an idea of what lied in store for her if she wanted it.

A song came on: “Endless Summer Nights” by Richard Marx. Jenni's eyes lit up.

“I love this song!” She claimed excitedly.

“Yeah, I figured you might because you were checking out his debut album when I talked to you earlier” Colin replied.

A grin flashed across Jenni's face for a moment. A guy who paid attention to little things. Finally. Not too many of those around.

“That's a nice move” She congratulated.

“That's a nice shade of lipstick” He shot back, “Makes your face glow even more than the sun did earlier.”

She blushed. He noticed.

“So, can I buy you a drink?” He asked.

“First round's on me” Jenny said, “That compliment bought you a free draft.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Jenni walked up to the bar, setting her purse down. A female bartender approached her. The name-tag said 'Amy'. Jenni recognized her right away.

“Oh, hey!” Jenni beamed, “How are things with you and Phillip?”

Amy seemed confused.

“Do I know you?” Amy asked.

Jenni let a seductive smirk form on her face as she looked into Amy's eyes. She spoke quietly, just loud enough so Amy could hear.

“Do I have to show you my magic dancing fingers again, Amy?”

Amy flushed red when she realized who she was talking to. She smiled bashfully. Jenni giggled.

“Don't worry. I work like a shrink. Complete confidentiality.”

“We are doing great.” Amy breathed out. We actually incorporated... you know... into our love life.”

“I rubbed off on you, huh?” Jenni smiled knowingly.

“In more ways than one.”

The two shared a laugh.

“What'll you have, Hon?” Amy inquired.

“A draft and a Manhattan.”

“Oh, you're here with a friend?”

“Nope. I got a date tonight.” Jenni replied happily.

“You go girl. Who's the guy?” Amy asked as she went to work mixing the Manhattan for Jenni.

“The DJ, Colin.”

“Nice work. He's cute.”

“He's not a jerk or anything, is he?” Jenni asked.

“Oh no. He's always been nice to me.”

Amy brought Jenni her drinks. Jenni passed her credit card to start a tab.

Jenni walked back into the bar and sat across from Colin at a table a few feet from his laptop, so he could keep an eye on his setlist.

“Thanks for the beer.” There was something very sincere in his voice, like Jenni could tell him anything.

“You're welcome.”

“So you know what I do for a living. What do you do.”

“Entertainment. I work as a clown for children's parties.”

“I used to be terrified of clowns when I was a kid.” Colin admitted.

Jenni was taken aback momentarily.

“Don't worry, I am not anymore.” His voice soothed her.

“That's good. I'm glad.” Jenni smiled.

“Besides, I don't think that I could ever be afraid of someone so lovely.”

Jenni blushed again.

After the night was through, Jenni left with Colin to his 2-bedroom apartment just outside of campus. She went up with him and it wasn't long before the two of them were on the couch. Colin pulled up some Richard Marx tracks on his laptop and the two began kissing. For Jenni, this was a storybook romance come true.

Her hand caressed his chest through his shirt as he drew his fingers along the tops of her breasts. She moaned and leaned her head in to plant a few soft kisses on the nape of his neck.

“Hehehey. That kind of tickles.” Colin chuckled quietly. Jenni glanced back up at him.

“Is my DJ boy ticklish?” Jenni asked teasingly.

Colin quickly composed.

“No. I mean, not really. You just caught me by surprise.” He tried to cover his ground.

“If you say so.” She smiled and reached her hand down, placing it on his crotch. His heart beat quickened as she looked at him with glowing eyes.

“I think somebody has a little swelling issue.” She joked as she lovingly massaged him through his jeans.

“I think you might be right” He moaned.

Her voice was shrill and seductive.

“What do you think we should do about that?”

“I'm open to suggestions.” He gasped as a lone fingernail teased one of his testicles through the fabric. His gasp didn't escape Jenni. This was going to be fun.

“I'm thinking the bedroom.” He responded.

“I'm thinking the bedroom, too.” Jenni agreed.

Once they were in the bedroom, Jenni sat Colin on the bed and began to disrobe slowly and sensually. Once her top and bra were off, she teasingly ran her fingers over her nipples and cooed sweetly. Colin was on the edge of his seat. Before long, She stood completely naked before him. A vision of feminine perfection.

Colin started to unbutton his shirt, but Jenni stopped him.

“Let me, Honey” She sighed softly as she started to undo the buttons on his shirt. She casually let a nail stroke the bare skin with each button pop. She watched his face carefully, noting that he tensed a bit as she got down to his belly. The nails were getting to him.

She pulled his shirt off and knelt down to his jeans, here head just inches from his crotch. She knew enough about men to know how well they react to sound. Baring this in mind, she began to moan and breathe huskily and she popped the button on his jeans and slowly unzipped them. She grabbed hold of both sides and yanked down his jeans with little trouble. Then she grabbed them by the bottoms and yanked the jeans right off of him. His boxer's soon followed, revealing his rock-hard cock. She knelt back down and he felt her warm breath on his genitals. He shivered.

“Mmmm, lovely” She remarked as she let the tip of her tongue run up the length of the manhood in front of her. Colin's whole body trembled.

“Colin, will you do me a favor?” Jenni asked softly.

“Oh, God, anything you want! You name it!” Desperation had clouded Colin's mind. She had him eating out of her hand.

“Will you let me tie you up?”

After a few minutes, she had the thin DJ strapped spread-eagle to the bed with a variety of leather belts that Jenni had found in his closet.

“You know, I was having a great night up until a little bit ago.” Jenni commented. Colin looked up at her, worried that he had offended her somehow.

“What did I do?”

Jenni pouted.

“You said you weren't ticklish. And that's just no fun.”

Colin felt a bead of sweat form on his brow. Of course he was ticklish. But he didn't want Jenni to know. When he was young, his mother would frequently punish him by gently piggy-ing his toes or stroking his tummy to give him the giggles. He shuddered at the memory of those teasing little songs she used to sing to him and the small teases that would put him over the edge. He couldn't let Jenni know.

“I'm sorry. I guess I am just not sensitive in that way.”

Jenni saw right through him. She wagged an accusing finger at him.

“I don't believe you. Everybody is ticklish somewhere. And I am not leaving till I find your weakness.”

“But, I'm telling you, I'm not...”

“Shush” Jenni muttered. She eyed him, like a predator eyes it's prey. She sat between his legs on the bed and leaned forward. His cock ended up in her cleavage. Her chin rested on his tummy. She lightly blew a cool breeze that stiffened his nipples within a few moments. He shivered. Her fingers began to stroke his sides near his hips. He took in a deep breath and tried to block out the sensation.

The fingers crept up into his bottom ribs. There was a slight twitch when they hit and Jenni knew that this was a spot that deserved attention. Her index and middle fingers tested the smooth skin with a maddening touch. Colin tilted his head up hoping that she wouldn't see the smile beginning to form on his face. Jenni noticed though.

“Is this a problem area for you, Colin?” Her warm breath tickled the top of his tummy a little.

“No.” He managed to get out without breaking into giggles.

“Hmm...” Jenni let her fingers creep upward. The higher she got up his ribs, The faster his breathing became.

“You love music, don't you?” Her question hit Colin like a rocket to the chest.

“Y-yes.” He answered.

“Me too. It's good that we can talk.”

Those damned fingers were only two inches from his underarms. He felt them... stroking... caressing... driving him insane. His cheeks were flushed, and his lips were quivering as he tried to keep them pursed.

“Music is the key to the soul, you know.” Jenni didn't get a response. It was okay. She didn't need one.

“Ya know, sometimes when I do my parties, the kids don't wanna get into the spirit. Sometimes, there is a kid who is mean. Their mom has to deal with them, and it's never pretty.

Colin's mind began reeling, thinking about his mother. The horrible ticklings he had endured at her nimble fingers. Suddenly, he lost the ability to purse his lips. He grinned widely and tilted his head back as far as it would go.

“I bet you were a good little boy when you were younger though. As polite and charming as you are now, your mother must have really set you straight. Hey, are you okay? You seem awfully tense” She remembered her psyche class and began to study Colin's reactions. Bringing up his childhood definitely had hit some kind of nerve. She decided to play with that.

“You know, when children are very young, like toddlers, a lot of mothers use tickling to bond with the boy or girl. Boys especially because the physical bond between a mother and her son is a powerful thing. And once they get older, breastfeeding becomes unnecessary so the mother has to find another way to become intimate with her child.”

Upon her mentioning breastfeeding, She felt Colin's cock twitch between her full breasts. She smiled. She was really getting under his skin.

Colin was going out of his mind. The fingertips so softly teasing the ticklish skin between his ribs and the memory of his boyhood. He remembered one time when his mom sat him in her lap and cradled him close. He must have been three or four. She began tickling his ribs and humming the heffelump and woozles song from his Winnie the Poo tape. He giggled helplessly in her arms as she played with him. Now he was helpless as Jenni tickled and tickled and tickled the same spot. Jenni's fingers crept up an inch higher and he snorted, quickly composing again. Jenni had him. She knew just what to do.

“Does the baby want Mommy to take him to Happy Land?”

The dam broke.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe” Once the giggles started, they wouldn't stop.

“Atta boy!” Jenni said proudly. “Tickle tickle, Colin.”

Her taunting remarks had worked like a charm. She decided she should exploit it.

“Colin is so tickly wickly on his widdle wibbies.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!”

“Who's Mommy's baby boy? Huh? Who?” She blew a raspberry on his tummy causing him to shriek happily and revert back to his giggly state.

She ceased her rib tickling and brought her nails down to Colin's tummy.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That's right! Colin is Mommy's baby boy! Coochie coochie coochie coo!”

“PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAASEE NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHRRREEEE!”

“Okie dokie tickly.” Jenni stopped and let Colin catch his breath. He laid there until the post-tickle chuckles subsided. Once they had, he looked up at Jenni and saw her making a goofy face and teasingly wiggling her fingers at him. He broke again.

“Hehehehehehehehehe”

“Mommy doesn't even have to touch you, does she? Hehe.” Jenny sat up, lifting up her boobs. Colin didn't know what to say. Jenni stopped. Colin calmed down.

“So, tell me why you wanted to hide your ticklishness from me.”

Colin blushed furiously.

“It's embarrassing.”

“You don't have to be embarrassed with me, Colin. I like you a lot and what happens here won't ever leave this room. And besides, you seem to like it a little.” She motioned towards his cock.

“So...” She smiled devilishly at him, “Where else does Mommy get a giggle out of her baby?”

Colin blushed even more.

“That's okay. I'll find out. It's time for Colin to laugh again.”

She poked near his hips like she was on a keyboard.

“hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Giggle giggle giggle! You are certainly in Happy Land now, aren't you?”

“Yehehehehehehehehehehehehessss!”

“Happy happy time! Beep beep beep beep!”

Her fingers lightly scratched on either side of his bellybutton, causing more laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“Hehe. It's my second favorite button in the world.”

“Seeeccohohohnnd?”

Jenni stopped, lifted his testicles to reveal his perineum, and used an unbearable light scratch. Colin yelped like a boy stepping hip deep into a cold pool.

“It's your panic button!” Jenni cheered. It's there on all boys. Tickle tickle tickle, Colin.”

Jenni decided she couldn't wait anymore. She switched positions, putting herself on top of him in the traditional '69' stance. Her pussy smelled so wonderful, Colin thought.

Colin understood what she wanted and lifted his head to take her swollen clit into his mouth. Jenni moaned.

“Ohhh, God, Colin. Don't stop!”

Jenni took him in her mouth and swirled her tongue all over the underside of his shaft. His muffled moans vibrated her clit in such a wonderful way. That gave her an idea. She brought her naughty fingers to his scrotum. Little circles on the sides of his balls brought him to uncontrollable giggling. The giggles sent waves of pleasure through her. She came, trembling, but didn't stop her tender touches. She lifted her pussy off of his face and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She climbed on top of him and slid his manhood inside of her, facing his feet. She resumed the torturous tickling of his balls. Between giggles, she heard a faint request.

“Siihihihihihihinnggg to meheehee”

She began to sing softly.

“Tickle tickle tickle... Colin's getting a tickle...”

“Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Colin thought he was gonna die laughing.

“Tickly tickly tickle... he can't take the tickles... listen to him giggle... tickle tickle tickle...”

Colin didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He was so close to cumming. He could feel it building up inside of him.

Then it happened... of all the melodies in the world, she began singing to the tune of the same Winnie the Poo song he used to be teased with when he was younger. Her fingertips grazing his balls over and over.

“He's gonna get a tickle. A tickle. A tickle. He's gonna get a tickle till he giggles himself to death.”

“AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Colin came harder than he ever had before. After a few moments. She climbed off of him and untied him. Even though he was free of his bonds, he didn't seem able to move. She laid down with him, holding him close, and whispered...

“Thanks for a great night, Baby.”

Another lovely scene -- this one is my favourite of the three.

That's a phenomenal compliment coming from you, Coda. I'm a big fan of your stories.

Jenni's my kinda gal. Loved them all too, and your other stories, thanks for sharing

I agree. Teasing is the best. Jenni may be my favorite fictional tickler. Thanks Rusty.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back