• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last night with a friend, MM/F, very explicit

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hopefully I wrote this in a coherent way - we were all pretty drunk but I don't think I left anything out. Part 2 will be F/M, I'll write it separately :D

Last night [Thursday] we had one of Zac's best friends over for one last hang out before we move home to Maine. We most likely won't be getting to see this guy [we'll call him Tyler] ever again so we wanted to make the most of it. While we've been living in TN he's been an amazing friend to us and the three of us have gotten really close. So anyways... Tyler came over around 6 and I had made Jello-Shots, he'd brought Hypnotiq and vodka with him. We played video games and drank, and the more drunk we became, the more comfortable we got. Tyler and Zac mess around a lot, jokingly, the way army guys do... always pretending to grope each other and whatnot. Tyler and I have a lot of sexual energy between us and he's always joking about the three of us "doing stuff". Honestly last night I thought about it, but didn't pursue it because Tyler is 100% vanilla.

But after we finished the Jello shots, we were pretty far gone. Zac and I were sitting on the couch and Zac started grabbing at my thighs and tickling my side - I freaked out and kept saying "No, no, I can't deal with it!" and Tyler walked over. Zac said "Help me get her!" and I tried to say "No" but I was laughing so hard - Tyler reached down and started unzipping my sweatshirt. I wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, just a bra. Zac moved me so I was lying down and continued tickling my legs as Tyler unzipped my sweatshirt completely and started tickling my stomach. It surprised me, but not too much - Zac is really comfortable with Tyler and trusts him 100%, so I let it happen. It felt amazing with four hands tickling me. I put my face into the couch cushion so the neighbors wouldn't hear me screaming and laughing. I could hear Tyler say "You like this, don't you?" as he was tickling me. He put his hand on my throat and squeezed, very gently, and asked "I bet you like this, too?" There was no meanness in his voice - he could just tell I liked it a little rough. It was turning me on so fucking much - not just the tickling, but the fact that Zac was encouraging him to touch me.

When they finally let me up I decided to just let it go where it was headed so I said "Alright, let's go upstairs." Tyler knew we had restraints but didn't know about our fetish. They both agreed to take it upstairs, but first, Tyler went out for a smoke, Zac went with him, and I went upstairs to fix the bedroom up. When they came back in, they immediately came upstairs - Zac is really ballsy when drunk so he just pushed me down on the bed and immediately started tickling my stomach [my worst spot]. While he was tickling, he instructed Tyler to put my arms and legs in the restraints. I didn't resist much but I was laughing a lot, partly from the tickling and party from the absurdity of it all - I couldn't believe we were actually doing this. Tyler got me secured in and saw the Body Wand on the floor - he asked what it was and Zac told him to try it out on me. I was still wearing my jeans but Tyler turned it on and put it between my legs - even through my pants it drove me crazy. Two hands tickling, and vibrations between my legs, I didn't know what to think. I was getting wet. I decided to not say anything and just see where things went - Tyler started unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down, while letting one leg out of the restraints so he could take them mostly off. Zac continued tickling my stomach, keeping his face right next to mine so he could tease me and whisper in my ear. Every once in a while Tyler would reach down and tickle one of my feet. I could tell he really enjoyed hearing me laugh and moan at the same time. I could hear the two of them kind of discussing our "fetish stuff", and Tyler asked "What other kind of toys do you have?" Zac said "Open the top drawer and check them out."

Tyler set the wand between my legs and started going through the drawer that we keep our feathers, brushes, etc. in. He took one of the stiffer feathers out and started lightly tickling up and down my thigh with it - I laughed and struggled a little bit, it was too much with Zac still tickling my sides and stomach. I could hear Tyler saying "Wow, she's so ticklish." Zac said "Hell yeah she is!" It felt like an eternity that he feathered my thighs and a little bit on my stomach. He set the feather back and got one of the paintbrushes - Zac told him to use it on my toes. I scrunched my toes but Tyler held them back with one hand and tickled with the paintbrush with his other hand. Hearing Zac instruct another man on how to pleasure me was unreal, at times I thought I must be dreaming. Tyler put the paintbrush back and picked up the wand again, putting it right on my clit, and using his free hand to lightly tickle my thigh. I was in heaven, moaning and laughing. Unbelievably horny and still in shock that this was actually happening. Zac continued to instruct Tyler of how to use the wand, where and how to tickle with his other hand. Tyler asked me multiple times, "you love this don't you? You're so ticklish"...it was driving me insane! Zac pulled my shirt down exposing my breasts, tickling and playing with my nipples, while Tyler pushed the wand to me a little harder while still tickling my thighs. My orgasm just FLOODED out of me, I soaked through the comforter and into the sheet underneath. My entire body was in ecstasy. I had my eyes closed, just feeling so completely relaxed and worn out, when I heard Tyler ask "So how many times do you think we can make her come?"

Wow, that is so hot :wow::yowzer:! Shame you didnt video record this one ;p lol. Part 2 will be F/M? With that ending, sounds like there's still more to your session....did they make you cum more then :blaugh: lol?

No videos, this friend is still in the army so we don't want to take any chances of embarrassing him or anything. But yes, part 2 is F/M, he let me tie him down since I was such a good sport about the torture.

How great is it being you guys? Seriously.

I love my friends, seriously. Zac and I were really close in high school even before we dated, and we've both always been like this - really open minded and not having much need for our own personal space. We had a group of friends, mostly guys, and we were all super close and touchy with each other, purely out of fun. So the two of us being married, makes it all the better - people are so comfortable with us. And Zac describes it as, I always get what I want because I know how to convince people to let me tie them up haha. But seriously, we are very lucky to have the kinds of friends that we do.

hoooooly cow that's amazing! love your writing and descriptions, no surprise they love tickling you, you have an amazing adorable laugh! looking forward to the f/m part. thank you for always sharing these stories on here. they are always a great read!

hoooooly cow that's amazing! love your writing and descriptions, no surprise they love tickling you, you have an amazing adorable laugh! looking forward to the f/m part. thank you for always sharing these stories on here. they are always a great read!

Awww thanks =] I enjoy sharing our experiences! There are some truly amazing 'lees and 'lers in my life haha.

Wow! Great experience that made a great story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

You both are very lucky to have and accept what the other wants. Good for you. Thanks for sharing.

That was awesome, Brandi! Talk about living the orgasmic dream the way it is supposed to be lived! :D

I'm glad to read that you had fun.

Please continue with stories like this.:xpulcy:

I hope I can find a guy like him one day and have a relationship like you two have :)

Ahhh I just realized I didn't post the second part! I shall do that soon. Sorry guys.

FANTASTIC STORY! I love your writing style and the fact that situations like that occur to such an adorable woman is a comforting thought. I hope to read more stories of your cute little feet being tickle tortured. Good for your husband!

FANTASTIC STORY! I love your writing style and the fact that situations like that occur to such an adorable woman is a comforting thought. I hope to read more stories of your cute little feet being tickle tortured. Good for your husband!

Aww, thank you so much!!

That was remarkably hot! Fuggin' wow! Wish I could come over to play.

That was great. I've never been double teamed as I only have one ler but I do think about it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back