• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just one of the guys? (mmm/f)

veryberry15

I’ve always felt that it was much easier to maintain a friendship with a guy than a fellow female. And it’s not even (entirely, at least) the whole cattiness aspect. Guys, I feel, require less attention than girls, and are much easier to be my silly self around. I am not overly flirtatious like some girls; I am merely kind, soft spoken for the most part, and like to believe I am easy to be around. I’ll get in the occasional friendly boxing matches with my boyfriend, Greg, our roommate Steve, and some of our other friends, and can take the occasional friendly punch they dish out. That isn’t to say I don’t react like a girl to their other idiosyncrasies; they like to see me squirm and react to everything from their obscenely loud belches, to their discussion of scary animals (snakes!), to, you guessed it, their obsession with tickle-torturing me! As I figure, I’m a mix between “one of the guys” and a little sister. Some details, if you’d like to know, I am 5’3”, 120 lbs, blond, with size 7 feet—and my friends are all easily pushing 6’. Fair match, right?

During this incident in particular, our friend Jeff had decided to hang out at the apartment that night, and it was one of the increasingly rare occasions on which our roommate Steve graced us with his presence. Steve is one of my closest friends, and I have a lot of respect for the dude, but he never- never!- turns down Greg’s offers to tickle my feet, delighting in verbally teasing me all the while. Sadist. Jeff, on the other hand, never waits for an invitation. Partly because he is such a flirt, and partly to get at Greg, Jeff never passes up an opportunity to tickle me. Every time I see him, I can count on ending up having at least one foot locked and tormented under one of his arms, or else having my sides squeezed until I am a crumpled heap on the floor.

Anyway, back to the story. We’d all been hanging out for a while, when I remembered a youtube video I wanted to show them. I set it up on my laptop and called them over. Jeff and Steve plopped down on either side of me on the couch before I had a chance to move, and my boyfriend took the chair on the other side of Steve. After the video, I tried to get up to go sit with my boyfriend Greg (cuz Lord knows I wouldn’t want him sandwiched between two girls!), only to find that I was completely wedged between the two. I assumed the best of them and uttered a sweet, “’Scuse me, guys!.” They didn’t budge. I tried one more time to wiggle my way out, when Steve started counting down “3, 2, 1…” On cue, they both squeezed in as hard as they possibly could, squishing all the breath out of me. “GUUUUYYYYSSS!! STAAAAAAAAHHHP!!!!” I gasped when they finally let up, and they exchanged a high five, but still refused to let me up. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jeff reach around and felt him poke a finger into my right side. “Eep!” I jumped, trying to stifle a giggle. Steve caught on quickly, reached out, and squeezed my left knee. “Oh!” I jump again. I hold my breath, knowing what was coming.

At once, Jeff spun around to face me and dug in for a full on tickle-assault on my ribs and sides, and Steve grabbed a knee in each hand, alternating between squeezing my knees and spider-tickling the back of my calves. “NOOOOHOHOHO! Guys! PLEAHEHEHEHEHESE!!!” I quickly melted into a giggling mess, unable to escape their tickling fingers. They tickled for what seemed like an eternity! Just when I thought it couldn’t possibly get any more intense, I heard Steve exclaim, “Hey, Greg! Tickle her feet!!” And with that, he scooped my legs onto his lap with my bare feet facing Greg, holding my ankles still in preparation, and continuing his attack on my knees. In contrast to Steve’s and Jeff’s rapid-fire tickle attack on the rest of my body, Greg slowly dragged his nails from my toes to heel in tantalizing strokes. He slowly circled the sides of my feet, up over and between my toes, spent some time devastating the balls of my feet, and then spider tickled all over my arches. I shook my feet and scrunched my toes, but couldn’t escape his tickling fingers. So here I was, being tortured by my three closest male friends at once, screaming and laughing as they poked and squeezed every part of my ticklish anatomy. When they finally let up, I laid there for several minutes just sprawled out across the three of them before getting up and socking each of them in the arm. I have a feeling my wrath won’t deter any future tickling…

sounds like a rock on! tickle me crazy! hi! five for the 3 on 1! and thanks for sharing this delightful torment!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back