• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Service With a Smile (f/f and ff/f)

Jrvtwinkle

Hi guys, here’s part three. Sorry for the long wait. I was really busy, and then feeling unmotivated. But I think I’ve managed to conquer my writer’s block. :)
-Twinkle

Part two: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?232701-Playdate!-(f-f)

Service with a Smile

Lijuan stepped out of her car and slammed the door shut. She hit the lock button on her key twice, locking her car with a “blip blip”. She trudged across the small employee only gravel parking lot, heading for the Jíshǒu de lóng restaurant’s back door. The name of the restaurant translates roughly to “the ticklish dragon”. When she’d been looking around for a full time job, she’d thought the name was a little silly. But after learning more about the place, she’d fallen in love with the idea of working there, and had tried her hardest to get the job. Luckily she hit it off with her manager, Jingfey. They both had a passion for the restaurant business.

Lijuan was a second generation Chinese American. She was bilingual, fluent in her parents’ native language and in English. When she turned 19 eight months before, she moved out of her parents’ house and got her own apartment nearby the restaurant. This wasn’t an act of rebellion, she just wanted to be more independent, and her parents had, in fact, supported her endeavor. She felt pretty confident now about living by herself, and she had plenty of friends at work.

Today, however, Lijuan was a few minutes late for her shift, and was hoping her absence hadn’t been noticed yet. She tiptoed up the steps and opened the back door as silently as she could. The door led into a small mud room, which was connected to the kitchen by a short hallway. She could hear the familiar sounds coming from the kitchen, the cook shouting orders, plates clacking, things sizzling on the fryer, and water running. She took off her coat, and hung it up on a coat rack.

She was a very pretty girl, and knew it. She wore her straight auburn hair with her long bangs brushed to the right side. Her hair reached the bottom of her cheekbones on either side, and she had a small ponytail in the back. She wore her work uniform, a white t-shirt with black designs of the Chinese dragon emblazoned on it, a pair of tight black shorts, and some white sneakers on her feet. She had, like most of the other girls, modified the outfit to her taste. She had cut the sleeves off her top, and made a V-neck to reveal just the smallest bit of cleavage. She had fair sized breasts, and knew her customers liked it when she showed them off.

She bent down over the small table and scribbled her name down on the sign-in sheet.

“Eeeek!” She squealed, as she felt someone squeeze her waist. She grabbed her attacker’s wrists, and whirled world around, coming face to face with a cute girl in a similar outfit to her own. “Changying! You scared the heck out of me!”

“Haha! I got you good!” Changying replied, grinning. “You’re late, so I thought I’d give you a surprise!”

“I know I’m late, I slept through my alarm. You didn’t tell Jingfey, did you?”

“Nah, I got you covered. Better get on in there, though, before she notices.” Changying grabbed her coat off the hanger and snatched up a food package that she must have set down on the floor. “I’ve got to go, there’s a customer that’s waiting for me!”

“Okay, see you later! You still wanna hang out tomorrow night, right?” Lijuan said, poking Changying in the tummy, causing her friend to jump.

“Yup, I’ll make the popcorn. See ya!”

“See ya!” Lijuan called after her friend.

Then off she headed to the kitchen to help the cook while she waited for an order to come through. She had just started to prepare an order of dumplings before she saw Jingfey waving her over from the entrance to the dining area while she talked into the mouthpiece of a chorded phone. She handed Lijuan a piece of paper with an address on it and pointed to a paper bag full of food cartons. She mouthed the words “You’re late.”

Whoops. Looked like she hadn’t been overlooked after all. “I slept through my alarm!” Lijuan whispered back.

Jingfey rolled her eyes and then playfully shooed her employee away.

Lijaun rolled her eyes back and then saucily grabbed the bag of food and headed back out to her car. She put the food in the passenger seat and then slapped on the Jíshǒu de lóng delivery magnet on the side door.

Kara and Sam were sitting at Kara’s kitchen table, waiting for the food to arrive.

“So what do we do once she gets here?” Kara asked. She’d never done anything like this before, and was a little bit embarrassed but mostly excited at the prospect of tickling a complete stranger.

“Well she usually comes in and introduces herself. Then we get to tickle her as much as we want for half an hour. Any more time and they’ll charge us extra. But half an hour is usually enough time. It’s fun!” Sam replied.

“How many times have you done this?”

“Two times. This time is your treat though. I’ll let you take charge.”

They chatted for a little while longer, when finally there was a knock on the door. Kara stood up and opened it. She was greeted by an attractive Chinese girl.

“Good evening!” The girl said in perfect English. “My name is Lijuan, although you can call me Lee if it’s easier for you to say. What can I do for you tonight?” Lijuan smiled cordially.

“Hi, I’m Kara.” Kara smiled back, but she was a little nervous. “And this is Sam.”

“Hi!” Sam said. “I can take the food from you, if you want. I’ll put it in the oven so it can keep warm.”

“Uh, come on in!” Kara stepped to the side, motioning Lijuan inside. Lijuan stepped into the kitchen, and stood there expectantly, smiling kindly at Kara. Kara wasn’t sure of what to say or do next, so she just stood there awkwardly.

“Might I suggest something?” Sam said, having finished stowing away the food.

“Sure!” Kara replied, relieved that Sam was going to help her out.

“Do you mind if I grab a pillow from your bed?” Sam asked Kara.

“Uh, sure, go ahead!” Kara and Lijuan were both watching Sam now.

Sam returned quickly with the pillow, and pulled out one of the kitchen chairs into the middle of the room, placing the pillow on the seat.

“Kara, sit down here.” Kara did so. “And Lee, if you could be so kind as to sit on Kara’s lap, that would work nicely.” Lijuan smiled and did so, snuggling comfortably onto Kara’s lap, facing away from her. Kara blushed bright red as she felt Lijuan’s back softly pushing into her breasts.

“Now Kara, rest your chin on Lee’s shoulder. And Lee, if you could lift up your arms and place your hands on the back of Kara’s neck, I’m sure Kara would like that.”

“Like this?” Lijuan asked. She lifted her arms up and then bent them, sticking her elbows out to either side. She interlaced her fingers and then placed them on Kara’s neck, giving her a comforting squeeze. Her underarms were now completely exposed.

“Perfect.” Sam said. She sat down at the table, laced her fingers and rested her chin on the back of her hands, waiting for the show to begin.

If it was possible, Kara blushed an even deeper shade of red. From her vantage point, she was able to get a good view of Lijuan’s cleavage. Sam gave her a knowing wink.

Taking a deep breath, Kara brought her hands up to the undersides of Lijuan’s arms, up near the elbows. She caressed the skin there, enjoying its softness. A smile twitched on Lijuan’s face. “Oh I’m sorry, does that tickle?” Kara asked, sliding her fingers just a little closer to the girl’s underarms.

“Yeheheeeheheehesss!!” Lijuan giggled. Sam was grinning, obviously enjoying the suspense as much as Kara.

Kara moved a little further down the poor girl’s arms, still gently caressing the skin. But then, as it looked like she was going to make the plunge into the girl’s sensitive pits, she instead jumped her hands down to her waist, squeezing ever so gently through the girl’s thin t-shirt.

“Haahaahahahahaha!” Lijuan laughed uncontrollably. To her credit, she was able to remain in position. Kara then switched to the Lijuan’s calves, daringly sliding her fingers up under the legs of the girl’s shorts to get to the most ticklish area. Lijuan shrieked with laughter, almost breaking her pose. Kara was beginning to really enjoy the easy access she was allowed to have with this girl’s body.

Sam was giggling sympathetically from at the table, imagining how much it must tickle.

Kara then switched back to Lijuan’s arms, once again slowly sliding her fingers closer and closer to the delivery girl’s armpits. And this time, instead of stopping, she allowed her fingers to softly dig in to the smooth, soft, available flesh.

“Eeeeek! Haahahahahahahahahaaa!” Lijuan cried, her breasts bouncing up and down as she almost hopped off of Kara’s lap, trying as hard as she could not to pull her arms down. Kara kept going for a good few minutes. She twirled first one finger around in each underarm, and then two, and then three. Finally, she was spidering all ten of her fingers in her willing victim’s pits.

“Hey Sam, why don’t you come over to help out?” Kara asked her friend without stopping her wiggling fingers.

Sam dutifully came over and got down on her knees in front of the two girls on the chair. “What should I do?” Sam asked.

“I think it would be helpful if you could give this girl’s belly a nice hello.”

“I can definitely do that.” Sam said, a smile on her face.

Sam reached down, and started to slowly roll Lijuan’s shirt up, inch by inch, exposing the girl’s soft flesh. Once she got midway up Lijuan’s ribs, she said “Oh why the heck not? Hold on a second Kara. Lee, can you lift your arms up for a second?” Kara stopped tickling, and Lijuan lifted her arms up, still giggling. Sam pulled Lijaun’s top off, leaving the girl almost half naked, save for her black bra which contained her full, heaving breasts. Lijuan put her hands back on Kara’s neck, preparing for some serious tickling.

“That’s much better, isn’t it Kara?” Sam asked devilishly. This, of course, caused Kara to once again blush bright red. “If you’re done with those underarms for now, why don’t you try this out?” Sam said, holding out a feather. “I’m sure you’ll find something entertaining to do with it.”

Kara took the feather, not sure of what to say.

Sam bent down, getting her face close to Lijuan’s tummy and gently holding on to her sides to keep her still, as she had done for Kara earlier. Lijuan clenched her eyes shut, giving Kara’s neck another friendly squeeze, preparing for what was going to happen next.

Sam puckered her lips and leaned in for the kill, winking at the two girls on the chair as she did so. But instead of giving Lijuan a raspberry, she simply leaned forward and started giving the girl’s belly little kisses. Lijuan giggled at the ridiculousness of it.

Kara realized that she’d just been sitting there watching what Sam was doing, so she decided she’d put the feather to use. She decided to start by lightly brushing it along Lijuan’s collar bone, and then on her neck and the underside of her chin. This caused more sweet giggles to pour out of the girl’s lips.

“Hmmmm. I wonder what would happen if I do this?” Kara said wonderingly. She let the feather slide down Lijuan’s chest, and then lightly traced it over the tops of her breasts. Lijuan continued to giggle and began squirming around, half trying to get away.

“Eeeeeeheeheheeheheheeeehehehehee!” Sam, noticing that Lijuan was distracted, had begun to blow raspberries on the girl’s super sensitive belly.

Kara continued to play with the feather, dipping it into the poor girl’s cleavage, causing her to wiggle even more. Sam really went to town, gently squeezing Lijuan’s waist, and using her tongue to explore the delivery girl’s sensitive navel.

“Haahahaahahahahahaaa!” Lijuan laughed uncontrollably. “Tiihihihihimmes uhuhuhuhuup! Eeheheheheheheeh!” She squealed, pointing at the clock, which showed that the half hour mark had, indeed, arrived.

Kara and Sam reluctantly allowed the girl to get up from the chair, although Kara gave her soft side a parting squeeze. Lijuan slid her top back on, and smiled. “Thanks so much for doing business with us; I hope you enjoy your meal! Please order again sometime!”

“Oh we will!” Kara said, smiling.

They watched Lijuan walk out to her car and drive away.

“Well, might as well eat. I really worked up an appetite!” Sam said. “Where do you keep your plates?”

Kara walked across the room from the window where she had been standing. “Up in that cabinet over there.” She gestured towards a high cabinet.

Sam reached up, standing on her tiptoes to peek inside the compartment. Her shirt rode up, exposing her lower back and slinky sides. “I don’t see anything in here. Are you sure this is where you- eeeek! Aaahahahahahahah!”

“Tricked you!” Kara giggled as she spidered her fingers on her friend’s vulnerable belly. “Tickle tickle tickle!”

nice story, I'm sure we will be getting more, featuring the same characters.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back