• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artickle pt.1

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Artickle pt 1

Here is the first page of an article I photocopied from a journal in my university.
artickle3.JPG

Last edited:
Parts 2 and 3

Here are the next two pages I photocopied from the journal article.
artickle2.JPG

Last edited:
Rescan of last page of recent post

Here's the last part of the recent post redone.
artickle4.JPG

Last edited:
The 5th and 6th pages

Here is the 3rd last scan.
artickle5.JPG

Last edited:
2nd last post

The rescan of the last part of artickle5.
artickle6.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! However I can't see the pictures, says "page cannot be found". Any ideas?

Thanks

Phil

Yeah, I can't see this "artickle" nor rajee's pics. The hosting site must be down. :(

The last scan

This is the last bit of information. It is important for me to state that this is not from my research, publishing, editing, typing, and documenting
. I am including the references and the author's name to acknowledge him for giving us this gem. not from my research, publishing, editing, typing and documenting
sources.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, rajee! But the first page of the "artickle" seems to imply that watching F/F tickling is indicative of latent homosexual tendencies. Hope that isn't true! :p Thanks for using the university's resources to bring us this. :D

What ever happened to this guy's "Tickle Book" from the article?

I'd imagine his heirs burned it.

I found this article years back, and I've always wondered about that "illustrated poem" of the evil nymph tickling the beautiful young girl. I've never seen anything like that. Surely that would be one of the ultimate mainstream finds...

(BTW, we should bear in mind that the guy discussed in the article is a bit worrisome. He was obsessed to the point of ruining his life, and his fantasies were extremely violent, ending in death...)

What happened to his "Tickle Book?

U.N.Owen said:
I'd imagine his heirs burned it.....

He was obsessed to the point of ruining his life, and his fantasies were extremely violent, ending in death...)

I think it's entirely possible that a private collector in the medical field owns it, like Einstein's brain, or it made it's way into the collection of a university somewhere, or even a Smithsonian-type crime collecion.

Well, least my fantasies are completely normal, sanitzed and 100% non-troubling and acceptable!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back