• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite tickling experience

ILoveGirlsLaugh

I just started posting here and I've been lucky enough to have a couple tickling experiences in my life. Here's one about and 18 year old girl at a house party. The party's bumpin but we've been there a couple hours to we decide leave to burn down a blunt.

So a few of us packed into the explorer for a blunt cruise. There's a couple of big kids in the front, me and my buddy and two girls in back. It's cramped so I'm in the middle and Erin is sitting on my lap with her legs on the center console (not a normal thing but most of us were drunk enough at that point so it didn't matter). She had her senior prom that night so even though she's usually a 6, she's more like an 8 tonight. Hair done, nails done everything done done. We buzz around and puff the blunt, then end up back in the driveway of the house party. We're sitting there for a couple minutes just shooting the shit, when from the front passenger seat Steve sticks his fingers underneath Erin's open toed shoe and she jumps and goes "Hey." Now I know she's ticklish from a couple of playful little moments poking her ribs and sides a couple of times over the years, but nothing more than a couple seconds. He looks back at her and says "What? You ticklish?." "No, no get outta here." She retorts. He does it again, wiggling his digits on her foot a little more. She jumps again "Hey c'mon." Remember she's still sitting on my lap at this point, so I can't decide if I want this to go any further and risk poking her with this thing. Well I didn't have a choice because a second later Steve looks at the driver Adam, then they each grab one of Erin's ankles and tuck it under their arm. I couldn't believe my eyes and as they slowly took off her shoes, her helpless ticklish feet now trapped in front of her (and luckily me too). They start tickling lightly and Erin starts to squirm on my lap "hehehehehahahaha no stop it." Steve and Adam become more feverish, each tickling Erin's foot unmercifully as she bounces around on my lap. "Nooooooo hahahaha cmon pleeeeeeeeeeeeease." Her cries for help fall on deaf ears and Erin's poor bare feet are tickled viciously. "Ahahaha not my feeeeeeeet I'm to ticklish hehehehehehe ahahaha noooooo" She's getting delirious and I'm getting hard and she can feel it. She's rubbing back and forth to try and escape the tickling for even a second but the two are relentless and my situation is getting, well, more intense I guess I would say. "Guys I'll doooo annyyyyyytthhhhinnnggg gggggooooddddddd cccccmmmmmoooonnnnnnnn", I didn't think they were ever going to stop and I was probably gonna come soon (which is why I didn't join in on the tickling at that particular time). They finally gave her a rest a few minutes later and she nearly collapsed on top of me. "I hate you guys" she finally mutterred after catching her breath for a minute. Shortly thereafter we went back inside and I figured that would be the end of it, and that was fine by me I was more than happy to be a part of that awesome tickle torture. Until later that night Erin approaches me and whispers to me, "So I noticed you were getting pretty turned on when they were tickling me?" My heart stopped, I didn't know what to say eventually deciding to admit it "Ummm yeah I guess you could feel it huh?" She looked back at me and said that hottest thing I'd ever heard up to that point in my life, "You're not the only one who was turned on. You think we can get some alone time later?" That part of the story will come in a couple days.

While you won't get any accolades for safe driving practices, it was cool how it worked out.

Great story. Anxiously awaiting what happened during the "alone time". :D

Very cool story. I look forward to reading the second part.

So after a few more hours of drinking and debachery, I end up spotting Erin in the kitchen watching people play quarters. There's excitement for a few minutes but it quickly dies down, enough for me to catch her attention. "You wanna go for a drive?" She said after looking at me for what seemed like an hour, I nodded and we headed outside. I had to look for a moment for us to find my car as there were still lots of cars lined up on the street. We get in and I'm not sure what to do, so we chat for a bit and in a moment of silence I look out the window thinking of something to say.

In my brain I'm thinking "How am I gonna find a way to tickle this gi.." and before I can finish my thought she swings her legs around and plops her cute little bare feet in my lap. "I'm ready." She says defiantly. "You're not ready you little troublemaker." I shot back as I ran my fingers all over the tops of her tiny blue toes. "EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" she squealed but didn't pull away. "ooooooooooo maybe you are more ready than I thought?" I followed up, tracing my nails all the way down her left sole. I made it halfway down her foot and Erin burst into hysterics. She yanked her legs back with a huge smile on her face. "Wow you are one ticklish girl aren't you?" "Yes." She said with a little pouty look. "But I love being tickled. I wish I could take it. I wanna try again."

So back into my lap go her feet. I start lightly caressing her soft soles with my fingertips, she starts to giggle for a few seconds and lasts a tad longer than the first time before "Heeheehehehehehe hahahaha that tickles ahahahahaa" and then her ticklish feet were out of my reach. "No fair." She pretends to protest. I play along pretending to get frustrated and I jump onto her side of the car, surprise attacking her sexy stomach through her dress. "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" she twisted to pull away from my tickling fingers and then counter attacked pinching my ribs a couple times. "Ahh shit hey none of that" I retorted. Then she made the mistake of trying to climb into the back seat to get away.

I grabbed her ankle and ferociously tickled her right foot while climbing up her back and sitting down right on her ass to flatten her out on her stomach. "You're done and you know it little girl." I said victoriously. "I'm not giving up." She said struggling back and forth trying to escape her ticklish predicament. I wrapped both hands around her sides and squeezed up and down her midsection sending her bucking underneath me wildly. I continued all the way up to right underneath her armpits "Nooooooooo not there not that way toooo ticklish pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee I'm beegggggggiiinnnnnnnngggg yyyyyooooouuuuuu oh god ok I give up" she exclaimed collapsing in ticklish agony.

I smiled teasing her "You were pretty tough there for a few minutes." "Hey" she shot back "I would've lasted longer if I wasn't afraid you were gonna get my armpits." "Oh yeah they were so exposed and helpless I had to go for them hehe there's still time" I said running my fingers all over her belly "Aaaahhhaa nnnooooo oookkkk I'll do anything ppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee." I let my ticklish victim go, and she agreed to help me tickle anyone of my choice which I did get to do a few months later.

That's sooooo hot! OK, that's my favorite kind of girl. Super ticklish and serving herself up as a delicious tickle treat! Mmmmm, yummy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back