• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gig Victoria Justice will never forget

james_23tk

TMF Poster
Becky's Birthday Treat

It was Becky's Birthday and like all Birthdays she was beind spoilt beyond belief by her rich parents
early on they knew the best way to keep Becky happy was to give her exactly what she wants. Becky's
father was very well off owning a number of businesses worldwide and although he often worked away
Becky had wanted for nothing in his abscence.

Becky was a huge Victoria Justice fan and being the same age as the star she idolised she always felt
they had grown up together and believed if they met they would become good friends. In order for this
to happen she needed some of Daddys money to get the friendship started, so for her birthday he paid a
small fortune to have Victoria attend his daughters party and sing a few songs. For Becky the day was
one she had been waiting for as long as she could remember but for Victoria it was just another day of
work which she had no real interest in but felt the money was to good to turn down, little did she know
how the day would end.

The day was all set up through Victoria's manager who assured Becky's father she would arrive at around
11am and would attend the party as Becky's guest and remain until around 6pm, the contract also stated
she would sing 5 songs during the party.

Becky had greeted her friends on the day of the party and was heard constantly telling them of how Victoria
would be attending as a guest but it was Becky who began to look silly when it got to almost midday and still
no sign of Victoria. Becky's father called her manager to ask where she was and was assured she was on her way
but must have been held up in traffic, Becky did not take this well and it was clear to all she was far from
pleased having told a number of people they were good friends and would be arriving at 11am.

It was just after midday when the door bell ran and Becky along with her father greeted Victoria at the door
Victoria apologised for being late but it was clear to Becky her idol didn't really want to be here.
Becky's parents agreed to leave her and her friends to it for this party as she was old enough to look
after herself and they headed out to spend the night at a hotel.

The party went along as planned for a while Victoria mingled with Becky's friends and also spent time talking
to the birthday girl as well, however Victoria also spent a lot of time on the mobile texting different
people and to Becky's real displeasure asked if it would be possible to only sing 4 songs instead of the
agreed 5. Becky began to feel her dream of becoming good friends with Victoria was slipping away and felt
Victoria wasn't giving her the attention she deserved and thought she should show Victoria her other interest
and see if that might change her attitude.

Becky had always had a very strong interest it tickling, she was very ticklish herself and had often been tickled
by boyfriends and really liked the feeling but she also discovered she had a real interest in tickling other
women as well and Victoria was one person she really really wanted to tickle.

At around 4pm Becky asked Victoria if she would like to look around the house, Victoria reluctantly agreed and
Becky led her off upstairs. The house was very impressive and one of the largest Victoria had seen, she could
tell Becky was very much a Daddy's girl and this annoyed her but he was paying her well so she went along.

"So what do you think Victoria?" Becky asked

Taking it all in and trying to sound enthusiastic Victoria replied "yeah it's really impressive your really
lucky to live here"

"thanks I like it, so are you enjoying the party?"

"Oh sure it's been a lot of fun getting to know you and your friends Becky thanks for the invite" Victoria replied
secretly thinking "if I wasn't getting paid a fortune I would have left ages ago"

Becky led Victoria into her room which was massive she had a really large four poster bed which looked like a family
of 5 could fit into, her wardrobe seemed to go on for ever and her bathroom was larger than most family bathrooms.

"Wow you have one hell of a room Becky"

Becky smiled "thanks my dad had to pay a fortune for the bed but it is soooooo comfy its unreal, try it?" Becky asked

Victoria never doubted the bed cost a fortune but wasn't going to lie on it "I'll take your word of it Becky"

One thing Becky did notice when looking at the bed was it appeared to have something attached to each corner and when
she took a closer look Victoria instantly knew what they were. They were padded cuffs she suddenly felt the urge to
laugh knowing Becky had a kinky streak in her but decided to leave that one alone.

Leaving it alone however was not something Becky had in mind and having watched Victoria look down at them Becky decided
to react quickly and suddenly pushed Victoria onto her bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" Victoria screamed

She tried to struggle against Becky but was shocked at how strong she was and before she could fully react Becky had
managed to secure Victoria's left wrist into one of the padded cuffs and then using 2 free arms quickly had her right
wrist secured.

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" Victoria yelled

"Awww come on Victoria we are just having fun I saw you looking at my cuffs" Becky laughed

"HA HA Come on Becky untie me right now!" insisted Victoria

Victoria was wearing a tight blue t-shirt, jeans and sandals Becky knew when it came to tickling Victoria had to much on
and really wanted access to all the spots she felt Victoria would be ticklish. She climbed off the bed leaving her fighting
against the wrist cuffs and moved to the middle of the bed, before Victoria could complain again about Becky tying her
wrists she felt something happen that shocked her................Becky was unbuttoning her jeans

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Victoria screams kicking her legs

Becky has to climb on the bed to sit across Victoria's legs and she unbottons her jeans and begins to wiggle the jeans off
her hips

"I'm just getting you more comfortable" Becky laughs

Victoria really starts to struggle against Becky wondering what is going to happen to her "Please what's going on this is
getting out of hand please let me up" Victoria changes her attitude trying to be friendly hoping Becky would let her up.

Becky continued to pull at the jeans wiggling them down until she had to climb off Victoria's legs to pull them down
revealing her sexy back panties, when she reached the ankles Becky began to slide the sandals off both feet then pulled
the jeans off each foot leaving Victoria in her black panties and her blue t-shirt.

"Please stop this what are you doing?" there is now more panic in Victoria's voice

"Were just having fun Vicky....I mean after all your being paid to attend my party you should be enjoying it more"

"I will please I will sing more and stay longer please just let me go this is getting silly please Becky" Victoria begged

Victoria got her answer pretty soon as she then felt Becky pulling her legs apart to secure both ankles to the corners of
the bed leaving her tied tightly spread eagled.

"Fuck please this is crazy LET ME GO!!!!!!"

Becky smiled picking up a scalf from her dresser and apprached the head of the bed and used the scalf to gag Victoria.

"If you would excuse me for a few minutes I have guests downstairs to attend to" Becky smiled leaving the room.

Victoria screamed into her gag and thrashed around against the bonds seeing if she could free herself but it was no good
she couldn't believe the situation she was in and had multiple thoughts running through her head of what was going to
happen to her, all miles from what Becky had in mind.

It felt like she had been left tied and gagged for hours when really it was only 30minutes, just long enough for Becky
to tell everyone at the party it was over and sadly Victoria Justice had to leave suddenly but also long enough to call
Victoria's agent to say as she was enjoying the party so much she had agreed to stay longer and would let him know when
she was leaving.

As Becky approached her room she could hear Victoria pulling and struggling against her ties, she slowly pushed the door
open and started at her helpless celebrity.

"Awwww you had no look getting free?"

Victoria tried to respond but the gag meant it was in-audible but Becky could tell by her actions Victoria was pretty mad

"Now Vicky the party has ended and you really didn't live up to what I expected you would and I feel there was no value
for money so I am going to spend a little time doing what I want on my birthday and you will help......not by choice but
trust me you will have lots of fun and certainly will laugh" Becky instructed

Victoria wondered what she was going to do and tried to say "fun????? you have me tied against my will, let me go" but
again nothing but muffles came from the gag.

Becky approached the bed and lent in to Victoria's ear "so you ticklish Vicky?"

Victoria's eyes windend and she had a look of fear in them, Victoria was very very ticklish and hated to be tickled as
it was pure torture, she wouldn't please tell me she's not going to tickle me while I am tied down ran through her mind.

Becky untied the gag from her mouth

"Please please don't tickle me please anything but that HELP HELP ME!" Victoria screamed

"Hahahahaha theres no one here but me and you now and you've agreed to stay longer than 6pm" Becky laughed

"LIKE FUCK I HAVE LET ME GO RIGHT NOW YOU CANT TICKLE ME" Victoria screamed

Becky laughed "Emmmm yeah you have, you see I called your manager and explained how much fun you have had here and how
you are staying a little longer so you see you are stuck here with me and yes I can tickle you" with that Becky ran her
fingers down Victoria's bare arms and down to her t-shirt covered underarms.

Victoria felt the tickling but tried not to show it was getting to her and instead squirmed against the bonds

"leave me alone you psycho"

Becky ignored her knowing it was getting to her she tried a little harder and started in her sides initially running her nails
down her ribs again and again just to gadge it was working and once she could tell Victoria was about to react she
dug right into her sides and attacked them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA FUCK STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHHA" Victoria hated having her sides tickled and although she tried
to hide it she could anyone.

"Awww does it tickle?" joked Becky digging into her sides over and over making her squirm as much as she could against
the bonds

"Please HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEASE STOPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA" Begged Victoria

Becky continued the tickling on her sides for a couple minutes loving the fact she had Victoria Justice begging her to stop
here was this big celeb tied to her bed and she was tickling her, she kept thinking "what a birthday so far".

After a few minutes she began to lift Victoria's t-shirt exposing her bare tummy she lifted the shirt up to the bra

"Please not the tummy Becky please I promise we can hang out more and I am sorry about tonight" begged Victoria

"but we tried hanging out and you didn't seem interested" questioned Becky as she began to circle around her bare tummy.

"hehehehehe I promise hehehe i'll hehehe be more interested hehehehe" giggled Victoria

"Nah it's ok I think I like this more" laughed Becky and she began to spider tickle all over her bare tummy over and over
making sure to tickle every inch of her perfectly tonned tanned tummy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAAHAHHAHAH STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!" screamed Victoria she had never been
tickled like this since she was younger and was bringing back all the memories of why she hated being tickled so much.

Becky on the other hand thought it was great she loved to tickle and as someone who was ticklish she knew exactly where to
try like running her long nails back and forward across the waist band of Victoria's panties tickling her lower tummy
which seemed to make Victoria go wild.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS STOP HAHAHAHA STOP THIS NO NO HELP HELP"
She screamed.

Becky contined for a few minutes enjoying watching her struggle and scream before stopping "so are you ticklish anywhere
else?" she laughed knowing she had to be.

"Please please no more I am begging you Becky I will refund you for today and I promise we can hang out again just no
more tickling" again begged Victoria

Becky pretended to think for a minute knowing it would make her think it might be over but after the pause she looked at
her "you know what really tickled me? Having me bare feet tickled" smiled Becky

"OMG Please not my feet I am begging you please anything but my feet" Victoria tried to pull against the ties hoping she
could free herslef but it didn't work

Becky moved to the foot of the bed and took a moment to look at Victoria's perfect bare feet all tied trying to escape the
bonds "wow you have cute feet" she smiled running her nails up her left sole.

"HHAHAHAHHA PLEASE PLEASE NO NOT MY FEET"

Becky of course ignored her and began to scribble over both bare soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH FUCK FUCK STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THIS STOP HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH" Screamed Victoria

Becky continued to the torture her poor bare tied feet she used her nails to tickle all over them not letting up for a
second, moving from her heels up to her toes and in between.

Victoria screamed the whole time her feet were super sensitive and having the tickled when she couldnt move or pull away
made it feel a million times worse, she had tears in her eyes from the torture and begged and screamed the whole time.

After a few more minutes Becky stopped and walked over to her dresser, Victoria couldnt see what she was doing initially
but after a few seconds she could see what she had in her hand it was a hair brush. For a slit second she wondered if it
was over and if she was going to let her go but then she realised what was going to happen.

"PLEASE please not that anything but that" begged Victoria

Becky approached her tied victim "you know I once watched a video when this girl used a hair brush to tickle a girls feet,
it seemed to make her go crazy and I have always wanted to try....you don't mind right Victoria?" laughed Becky

"Oh please not that use your nails please just not the brush" pleaded Victoria.

Becky approached her feet and suddenly scribbled the brush over her left sole aggresively

"FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA NOT THE BRUSH" It was torture
on Victoria's sensitive soles.

Becky continued to use the brush on her helpless feet scribbling on her left sole then the right, it wasnt long before
Victoria was a mess of silent laughter on the verge of passing out exhausted.

It felt like an eternity of tickling before Becky stopped and for a couple seconds after she had Victoria wasnt sure as she
thought she could still feel the brush on her soles even when it wasn't.

After a few seconds she managed to speak "p p p please no more Becky please I can't" her body relaxed and she lay back with
tears in her eyes.

Becky could tell she had really tortured her but something inside her wanted to continue but would it be to cruel????????

thats nice. i am sure we will get more in days to come.

I will always encourage you, I like your posts but do focus on f.m and m/f too.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back