• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Intrusion (M/F)

Candygirl

Verified
I've never written a fetish story before. But a very respectfully intimidating friend suggested I write one based on a Role Play we did, so I thought I'd give it a try. This is part 1 of a 3 part story. So there is only a little bit of tickling at the end. Enjoy.

Ticklish Intrusion​

Part 1
By: ~Candygirl~​

Destiny was enjoying her new found success. She had just completed her third tour with the band. She and the girls loved the attention they got from the crowds. She wasn’t particularly thrilled at first by their manager’s insistence that every song be performed barefoot, but the simplicity of it was refreshing. They didn’t have to worry as much about what they were wearing, just focus on the music and their fans. The man did seem to know what he was talking about; the shows were always sold out.

The only thing she was uneasy about was him. He was always there; third row back, on the end, same black hoodie and black hat at every concert. She always felt his eyes on her, staring hungrily. He never clapped with the audience, never stood up to give them the same standing ovation the other fans did, he just sat there staring at her. She had admitted to herself that there was something about this guy, something that drew her attention, always looking into the audience to find him. She found him both alluring and terrifying. She tried to talk to him once before, but he brushed past her as if she weren’t even there. And every concert since, just watched her. He always left before the concert was over. What was it with that guy?

The strange thing was she thought she saw him everywhere she went. Like at the restaurant one night with the girls, she could have sworn she kept seeing glimpses of that hat peeking over the menu at a nearby table. She also thought she saw it rounding a corner just ahead of her several times. She had gone to her manager after that, feeling panicked and threatened, but his promises of safety did little to ease her mind. He thought she was overreacting.

It was 10:15 at night. She just got home after being away on tour. It had been a long time since she’d seen the comfort of her own bed, but her sleep schedule was off so she decided to take a bubble bath to relax. The warm, soapy water was inviting. She submerged her supple naked body, closed her eyes, and took a deep calming breath. As she began her cleansing routine, she let her mind wander as she thought about lyrics to her next song, lazily shaving her legs as she hummed to herself. She reached up to grab the shower head, wanting to relieve some tension before bed. Turning it on, she pressed it to her thighs, feeling the familiar vibrations as the jets of water pulsed past them when she heard a loud crash that startled her and she sat up so quickly she splashed a lot of the water out onto the floor.

“Hello?” she called out, somehow expecting someone to answer her back in the empty house. She quickly got out of the tub, trails of soap still sliding down her wet body as she wrapped herself in a big white towel. She pressed her ear to the door, her damp auburn hair clinging to her body as she stood listening and holding her breath.

“You’re just being silly,” she said to herself, turning around to the sink to brush her teeth. As she finished, she took the end of the towel and rubbed at the moisture on the foggy mirror. She gasped in shock and horror when she caught a glimpse of a face in a black hoodie behind her. She spun around, heart racing, to of course see nothing. She stood there as her heart pounded in her chest, goose bumps spiking up and down her body, and closed her eyes tightly.

“Stop it, Destiny! Just STOP!” she screamed in her mind, trying to mentally calm her nerves. Her mind was playing tricks on her, that’s all this was. She was exhausted from the trip. That had to explain it. She opened her eyes, looking once more in the mirror to see only herself staring back at her and a black bath towel hanging on the rod behind her.

Sighing with relief, she put on a pair of grey boy shorts and one of her ex-boyfriend’s blue tee shirts, so it was about three sizes too big, but looked much better on her anyway. Still not ready for bed, she made herself a bowl of popcorn and went to go sit in her favorite comfy chair and watch some reruns of “CSI”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She awoke with a start when the phone rang. The room was dimly lit with only the glow from the TV. She looked at the clock; it was after 3:00 a.m. already. She glanced at the caller ID but didn’t recognize the number. The phone rang again, and she ran a hand through her dark hair before picking it up and putting it to her ear.

“Hello?” she asked sleepily into the receiver.

There was a long pause, and she thought she could hear someone breathing on the other end.

“Is someone there?” she asked. Still all she could hear was the awkward silence.

“Look, it is 3 a.m. and I am tired so I’m really not in the mood to…”

“Actually it’s 3:18!” the voice on the other end snapped at her. “But who cares about the hour. I want to know about that bath of yours. Was it relaxing as always, you naughty girl?”

“Naughty girl? Who is this?” she asked angrily.

“That’s the beauty, dear girl. I could be anyone,” the voice replied. “I could be your next door neighbor, that cute guy across the street, someone you dated back in high school perhaps. You celebrity types are so easy to track down these days. It’s really not important who I am. What matters is, are you alone in the house?”

A cackle, low and throaty, came from his end of the phone.

“Look I don’t know who you are. But my boyfriend will kick your fucking ass if you call here again! I’m hanging up!” She slammed down the receiver as a cold chill shot through her body. She walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and was half way through chugging it down when the phone rang again.

She eyed it nervously, wishing like hell she’d accepted her best friend Nikki’s offer to stay the night with her. They’d spent many long nights talking about “the black hoodie guy” and whether or not he was a psycho or just a harmless fan. Nikki knew that Destiny was uncomfortable staying alone lately, but she was also dying to get home to her fiancé for a night of fun after a long time away. So Destiny turned down the offer graciously.

The phone rang again. And then it rang a third time. Destiny slowly crossed the room as it rang once more. The caller ID was the same and she picked up the phone and tentatively placed it to her ear as her arms started to tremble and her blood ran cold. She took a deep breath and tried once more to calm herself before she spoke.

“Listen,” she said, her voice shaking, “if this is some kind of joke….,”

“Tsk tsk tsk tsk,” her words were cut short. “That wasn’t very nice of you. You are a naughty girl indeed. Better not speak so loudly. You’ll wake up that boyfriend of yours.” He snickered and she suddenly realized that he hadn’t bought her statement earlier.

She crossed to the window, prying open the blinds with her fingertips and peering out into the darkness, looking up and down the street in front of her. Was there someone watching her? Seeing nothing unusual she crossed to the door and locked it with the double bolt, feeling a slight sense of relief as she heard the metal slide into place. She stood on her tiptoes to look out the peephole in the door, still not seeing anyone. She walked back to the blind again to take another peek out at the street.

“Yes, my boyfriend, he uh,” her mind raced to come up with any lie she could make believable. “He works the graveyard shift but he should be home any minute so I should go.”

“Well before you go, answer me a question. What are you wearing beneath that long blue tee shirt?” he paused, listening to her breath quickening.

“My blue tee…” her voice trailed off as she knew he was watching her, staring somewhere from the shadows. She stepped back from the window quickly, her heart racing. “Who is this?”

“Let’s just say…I’m a HUGE fan.” He started to laugh now, a sound verging on the edge of psychotic but also rich with intelligence. “And you didn’t answer my question. What’s beneath that tee shirt, my dear girl?”

“I don’t see how that’s,” she gulped hard, “any of your business.” She stepped up to the window again, curiously peeking out. “So you’re a fan, huh? Let me tell you what happens to psychotic creepy ass fans!” She suddenly found the nerve to be brave. She snapped the blind shut. “I’m going to hang up now and call the police. My boyfriend will be home any minute and if he doesn’t find you, the police will. THEN who will be laughing?”

“Ah, that a girl,” he chuckled into the phone. “You know you are adorable when you’re angry, by what I can tell from the glow of the television.”

She heard a creak behind her that echoed itself from the receiver as she realized this man was in her house! She let the phone slip from her hand as it was still frozen in place next to her ear. She heard his voice behind her, low and menacing. Her lips started to tremble as she turned around slowly to face her intruder.

And there he was; the guy in the black hoodie. He stood staring at her with eyes that burned with a hunger she couldn’t place. He was ruggedly handsome, though she hated to admit it to herself as terrified as she was. He licked his lips and looked her up and down, a look as inquisitive as it was dangerous.

She felt her body tense and her blood run cold. She scanned the room quickly for her options, or at the very least something to use as a weapon. She kept a handgun in a box under her bed but how could she get past him? She tried to keep herself calm on the outside although internally she was in a panic. The glow from the television caught something shiny in his left hand, and the second her mind took in familiar shape of a knife, she turned and bolted for the door. She managed to reach the door and opened it. DAMNNIT the double latch!! She fumbled with them in the dark but all too quickly he was on her, right hand across her mouth and the cold steel of the blade against her stomach.

“Shhhhhhh,” he whispered to her as she started to whimper in desperate protest. “Now, now, calm down. You’re going to do everything I tell you to do, aren’t you, pretty girl?” He pressed his knife against her stomach harder now as she nodded her head solemnly.

“That’s a good girl. Now I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth and you won’t make a sound, am I clear?” Again, she nodded slowly.

He shifted his arm down now, away from her mouth, hugging her arms to her sides. He slid the back edge of the knife across her stomach, carefully, tenderly. He couldn’t harm this perfect creature, truthfully. Her beautiful feet excited him. But being so close to her now, touching her, breathing her in, he couldn’t help but become aroused as he thought about how delicious her supple skin felt beneath his fingers. He traced the knife slowly up between her breasts, across her collar bone, and slipped it tenderly under the material on her right shoulder. He yanked up and away from her quickly, letting the front and back of the tee shirt lay open, exposing her bare breast to the open room. She began to sob in protest as he traced the back of the knife slowly around her nipple, causing her to shudder and wonder aloud at what he was going to do to her.

“Now that is the question, dear. What shall I do with you?” he asked her mockingly. He felt her body trembling against him. He moved the knife again, sliding it up the side of her neck before tucking a lock of hair behind her ear with it. “Tonight, we’re going to have a lot of fun.” He laughed again, maniacal and devious.

Destiny summoned all of her courage and took a chance. She elbowed him in the stomach as hard as she could and he doubled over, loosening his grip enough to allow her to get free and run down the hall.

“Oh, you NAUGHTY GIRL!!” she heard him yell, his footsteps quickening and thundering off the walls behind her. The gun under her bed; she had to get it!! She knocked over a lamp and a several picture frames on the way to the bedroom before diving under the bed. She could see the box she so desperately needed to get to. She wriggled across the floor, closer, closer until suddenly her heart sank. She felt a heavy weight on her lower back pinning her to the floor beneath the bed. She glanced back only to have her breath catch in her throat. It was him. He was on top of her. She couldn’t help but think of her bare legs exposed to him.

“You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you?” he teased her, grabbing hold of one of her ankles as he traced down the side of her calf lightly with the cold steel blade. “May I ask, what size are these pretty feet of yours?” He loved to build anticipation and relished in the torment of his victims.

“W-why?” she asked. She could still see the flash of steel behind her, terrified of what he would do to her. She struggled hopelessly underneath him. The bed was low, and she was barely able to wiggle her body underneath it to begin with.

“Just answer the question,” he growled at her. He grazed the tip of the knife down the length of her tender arches, and the brief squeak he heard echo from beneath the bed gave him an evil smile. He was hoping these feet he’d been obsessing over were ticklish as well as perfect.

“Size 10, but please don’t hurt me,” she whimpered.

“Now why would you think I would hurt you? Oh, this?” he began to chuckle softly as he tossed the knife to the side. It was never his intention to use it anyway. He began to lazily drag his index finger up and down her sole.

“Oh no, please d-don’t do that,” Destiny pleaded. She instinctively curled her toes as she realized the full extent of her situation and stretched out for the small box in front of her.

“Ah, so you are ticklish. I can tell you’re going to be a lot of fun.” He took up both of her feet and tucked them into the crook of his elbow, her little toes wiggling up at him invitingly. He began to dance his fingertips up and down her delicate soles.

“A lot of fun indeed…”

TO BE CONTINUED....

Awesome start, I love it that she has big feet!!! I found it a big turn-on when he asked her what size they were! I think you should say more about her size 10 feet, like does she get pedicures and do they tickle, what color is her toenail polish, and did family members ever tickle her and her big feet? You are doing a great job of describing everything and setting up the scenes. Please keep up the good work, I look forward to reading part 2!!!

Excellent pacing, excellent descriptions. I like how you build up the suspense and add a great deal of depth to the villain as well. Looking forward to part 2.

Great start to the story, I can see a horror fan's touch added into the mix, I think. Please, do go on... ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back